Strategos Prime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Colony RP [Private RP][Invite Required]

+3
SSV Normandy SR-2
El Fiji Grande
East Ibsenia
7 posters

Page 24 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next

Go down

Colony RP [Private RP][Invite Required] - Page 24 Empty Re: Colony RP [Private RP][Invite Required]

Post by Dotaria Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:06 pm

//To recap Grothbord, you can't just say "Oh, i destroyed a mountain, blew it off the face of the planet, and now im going to destroy everything else, hahahahahaha." That isn't fair to the other players, who are using normal military tactics. You aren't even giving us a chance to destroy it, you're just destroying everything. Now, it's time for me to godmod against you if you don't stop.//

//Ibsenia, that's not a death tank. A death tank doesn't blow whole mountains the size of Mt. Everest off the face of the planet like he's saying. THAT's godmodding.//
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Colony RP [Private RP][Invite Required] - Page 24 Empty Re: Colony RP [Private RP][Invite Required]

Post by Topsail Empire Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:10 pm

okay. Port Topsail prepares to seize Dotarian territory after they are evicted from the planet.
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:11 pm

//thought it was ibsenia, sorry. TOPSAIL!//
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:12 pm

//lol, it's fine. I AM THE NEW IBSENIA!!//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:12 pm

What Dotarian Soldiers were left on the Wall, numbering 20,000, looked upon the Topsailian horde and yelled their defiance. Defense systems on the Wall were brought online, ready to fire.
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:18 pm

//look, okay, you chose to destroy Grothbord so you are hereby evicted after your attack is over. I think because of Grothbord has godmodded he will also be evicted...//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:21 pm

//I didn't destroy him, I destroyed his weapon. HE WAS DESTROYING ME!//
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:08 pm

//Ok. I had a good run. Any one remember 'Operation Downfall'? From the Centuarian Wars?//
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:20 pm

//okay lets clarify this. Groth, Dotaria is right in some points. You cant just destroy everyone. Your death machine CAN be destroyed. So, here is what we will do

: Grothbords death tank was destroyed in the fall of Mount Carvaak. Dotarias strafing run broke the Macias wall, and Yohn escaped custody. Topsail empire and Ibsenia are currently at peace with Dotaria, and at war but negotiating with Grothbord.

Dotaria: i understand you are frustrated, but you cant break the rules just because you feel like Groth is. Grothbord is new at this, and i am teaching him RP.

To everyone: From now on, If you feel anyone, including me, is godmodding, TG me so we can avoid a fight in the middle of the RP. I will judge if that is true, and if i judge otherwise and you strongly believe it, we can hold a vote.//
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:30 pm

//Ok seems fair. Btw can I do Operation Downfall? Or is that Gmodding?//
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:38 pm

//And the voice of reason prevails, though that means my capital has fallen TWICE in this RP.... The Dotarians have been rode hard and put up wet Sad It's okay though, I can agree to it.//

Carvaak was in ruins, and the 75,000 people who lived there were dead within the matter of seconds. This angered the Dotarians to the point of no going back. The Dotarians weren't going to be happy until the Grothbordians were dead or until the last Dotarian died. This was total war now.

1,000 men who fled the field when the great super weapon came in were hidden in the southern swamps of Berg, on the Berg-Lands Gotte border. Yohn was with them, cut off from evac to Carvaaka, so he held his position and waited, using stealth to his advantage.

The Lord Steward sent a force of 900 Sharkfins and 80,000 troops to the territory of Lands Gotte, out of radar range for the Grothbordians and under the water so that they couldn't be spotted via satellite. They waited for the deep breath before the plunge.
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:45 pm

//groth, it depends. TG me what it is.//
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:49 pm

Klaus Adler worries about the rage of The Carvaakians. After hearing news of The Schreckgespenst being destroyed. Klaus waits patiently in his office thinking about Operation Downfall.
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:50 pm

//Klaus was doused in gasoline and burned alive....//
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:51 pm

//When?//
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:57 pm

//we will leave Klaus alive so Groth doesnt have to create another leader. Klaus survived the burning, but with major burns on his face. He is horribly disfigured. You can have fun with that Groth//
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:58 pm

//Ok, But I sent you the TG is Operation Downfall a go?//
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:12 pm

//if you want to. Thats no fun though//
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:45 am

Klaus Adler in major pain grows a strong hatred for Carvaak. "Diese Scheiße, denkt Carvaak sie ergreifen können, sich mir? Sie denken, sie können nach unten nehmen Land Gottes? Sie werden kaum eine Delle." Says Klaus to himself. "General Wolfgang, commence Operation Schützen now."
General Wolfgang responds "Yes sir. I'm dispatching them now. But sir, Is this Operation Schützen I or II?"
"Two,Wolfgang."
Wolfgang remains silent. "Y-Y-Yes sir..."
While Klaus gets fixed by Doctors.
Wolfgang commences Operation Schützen (I will explain the operation later)
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:59 pm

The (now) Empire of El Fiji Grande now declares war on Grothbord in conjunction with Dotaria's attacks. Several naval divisions are rerouted to the seaspace surrounding Land Gottes.

Admin
Admin

https://strategos-prime.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:55 pm

Port Topsail launches airstrikes on Land Gottes
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:15 pm

A fleet of 50 pelicans attack Lands Gottes, to get Yohn and his men out from behind enemy lines. Yohn was back, and the Dotarian spirits soared. Now, an attack on Lands Gottes was imminent.
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:33 pm

El Fiji Grande, now noticing that it has left itself somewhat unprotected on its eastern flank, now attempts to settle for peace with Grothbord and instead moves its fleets back into the channel between East Ibsenia and the Grandean Empire. We call for overseas help in our almost certain struggle against East Ibsenia.

Admin
Admin

https://strategos-prime.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:41 pm

El Fiji grande inserts their navy into the Lorchant blockade. Lorchant is forced to declare war or else the blockade will be broken.
Riza deploys 300,000 men to attack mountains provinces like Costonovo under Ezio Malmatte. Rick Hayes lands on the western part of Eros with 500,000 men and 700,000 wolves. The Topsail navy is sent to blockade Bevarus. Anti-air is on high alert, and all important officials have retreated to secret bunkers.
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:29 am

[POST DELETED]

Last edited by Topsail Empire on Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next