Strategos Prime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Colony RP [Private RP][Invite Required]

+3
SSV Normandy SR-2
El Fiji Grande
East Ibsenia
7 posters

Page 23 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 26 ... 30  Next

Go down

Colony RP [Private RP][Invite Required] - Page 23 Empty Re: Colony RP [Private RP][Invite Required]

Post by Topsail Empire Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:10 pm

El Fiji Grande wrote:

Although El Fiji Grande has proclaimed neutrality in this war, especially because East Ibsenia's plot was certainly evil, nuclear weapons cross our line. We do not declare war on Topsail Empire, nor do we supply East ibsenia. Instead, General Nelson yelled at his men from across the room: "THEY'VE CROSSED THE LINE. THOSE ARE NUKES, AND I WILL NOT STAND FOR THEIR USE. RELEASE THE LIGHTNING BOLTS!!!" The head engineer in the room quickly types in a password. It is rejected, loosing precious seconds. He retuned it, cursing as he does, and it is accepted. Almost instantaneously, 35 LightningBolt missiles from across the Grandean Empire rise into the air, shooting skyward to over East ibsenian territory. Each targets a nuclear missile, and, traveling at hypersonic velocities, slam into the missiles in midair, wiping out 31 of the missiles. The other four barely miss their targets, detonating about a tenth of a second after the pass, causing a large shockwave. Unfortunately, in that tenth of a second, it had traveled a third of a mile, and the trajectory of the nuke had gone almost an equal distance in the other direction.

A direct line is opened to both Topsail Empire and East Ibsenia, and the General speaks on the line. We order the seize of the usage of nuclear missiles. Be warned of the consequences of violating this.
//I already surrendered... you came to late//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Colony RP [Private RP][Invite Required] - Page 23 Empty Re: Colony RP [Private RP][Invite Required]

Post by El Fiji Grande Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:11 pm

Topsail Empire wrote:The nuclear missile explodes in Port Topsail, killing 114,000 civilians and [I am leaving this up to you] wolves. The Governor travels to Elbaror to discuss the surrender terms.

//actually is was writing my post before this happened. My missiles were supposed to take out these nukes as well//
El Fiji Grande
El Fiji Grande
Vice Delegate

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=el_fiji_grande/detail=factboo

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:11 pm

//Thats what this post is about//

The Galactic Blockade commision had gotten lazy, so they didnt notice the entire battleship firing on Eden for a bit. Once they did, they messaged Carvaaka.

"Sir, you do realize you are violating the treaty do you not??"

The Dotarian Captain replies "Hell yeah I do, These Grothbordians destroyed Mount Carvaak."

"Well sir, we will give you two options, you can halt fire now, and continue the war on the planet, or you can continue to fire, and take Grothbord out with you. However, Dotaria will be forced to leave the race for Eden. What do you say?
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:14 pm

El Fiji Grande wrote:

//actually is was writing my post before this happened. My missiles were supposed to take out these nukes as well//
//yay! PORT TOPSAIL IS SAVED!!!!!!! Also, when I surrender, do I have to leave Eden or can I stay?//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:16 pm

Topsailian citizens were allowed to stay, soldiers and goverent officials must leave.
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:18 pm

okay. Do you take over?
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:18 pm

Yes
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:19 pm

But we will treat you citizens well and honor you by keeping the names of all your cities, except Port Topsail, which will be renamed Riccia.
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:19 pm

//So Topsail is out of the game? D://
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:20 pm

//unless he wants to keep fighting for me. But he would be REQUIRED to take my side in all conflicts.
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:22 pm

//then we will ALWAYS fight for you//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:22 pm

//Topsail don't hurt me *sad face*//
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:24 pm

//we won't... unless East Ibsenia wills it...//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:27 pm

//very well.
Topsail has become a vassal colony, and if Eden is won by East Ibsenia, will peacefull remove all government and soldiers. Topsail will support Lorchant in all its decisions, and follow any requested orders. Furthermore, if Topsail breaks this contract, they will be removed by the Galactic Blockade//
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:28 pm

//but we keep our government and military, right???//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:30 pm

// D: Oh no...//
Vladimir Voscov fires upon another Carvaakian Province. The Schreckgespenst has been ordered to continue to attack Carvaak. Land Gottes Navy has been dispatched to East Ibsenia. Ground forces of 75,000 are parachuted near Ibsenian lands but far enough to not be hit. Gott Class Tanks are dropped, Artillery,Anti Air, Light armours etc... are also dropped.
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:32 pm

under the orders of their new East Ibsenian overlords, the Topsail Navy fires cruise missiles at the Grothborian naval fleet.
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:36 pm

The Naval Fleet fires upon the incoming missiles. The Schreckgespenst is ordered to go to the outskirts of Topsail and obliterate them. The Troops enter East Ibsenia. Unicorns are dispatched in Topsail and Ibsenian lands.
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:37 pm

//sigh. Groth you are overstretching yourself//

The dropped forces are soon smashed by an army of 500,00 soldiers under ezio Malmatter to the West, The returning Grey wolf army of 735,000 to the east, and 300,00 Topsail soldiers and Wolves to the north. The Lorchantian and Topsailian navies cut off their retreat, and open fire on the navy.
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:38 pm

Grothbord wrote:The Naval Fleet fires upon the incoming missiles. The Schreckgespenst is ordered to go to the outskirts of Topsail and obliterate them. The Troops enter East Ibsenia. Unicorns are dispatched in Topsail and Ibsenian lands.

//Hold on there, you sheckenspet is still engaged in combat with Dotaria.//
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:39 pm

//The Schreckgespenst was already in the outskirts of Dotaria.//
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:45 pm

//Okay, then i guess it is in the Southlands but good luck getting past the Wall//

//plus, Dot may choose to destroy you and the schek in return for eviction. We will have to see//
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:48 pm

//Im reconsidering going to war with you. I will have to destroy Dotaria quickly//
Land Gottes sends Diplomats to Topsail and Ibsenia. The Schreckgespenst is ordered back to Carvaak.
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:03 pm

//Is it just me, or is Grothbord godmodding? This is my answer to them then.//

"If they continue, I'll storm the damn planet with 10 Dotarian legions, and wipe EVERYONE out," Hunter Mathias, Ryse of Dotaria, told the blockade commander. Sure enough, out of slipspace, 10 Legions worth of men (50 million) with all ships able to transport them orbited around the destroyed moon, daring the blockade to attack them. "This weapon is not giving ANY nation on Eden, much less Dotaria, the chance to take the planet. The Dotarian Destroyer has done EVERYONE a favor in firing upon this weapon. Cease and desist or die."
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:04 pm

//Dot, you are breaking the RP rules that we all agreed on. A massive death tank is not against the rules, put a massive battleship and 50 million me is.//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 26 ... 30  Next