Strategos Prime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Colony RP [Private RP][Invite Required]

+3
SSV Normandy SR-2
El Fiji Grande
East Ibsenia
7 posters

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30

Go down

Colony RP [Private RP][Invite Required] - Page 30 Empty Re: Colony RP [Private RP][Invite Required]

Post by Dotaria Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:50 pm

You advanced over the water, and I used my artillery to soften you up. I then reinforced my men, attacked from under the water, and surprised attacked your men. This is possible, because my armor (refer to my factbook) is waterproof and provides an environment for the wearer whenever they're in space. I have stuck with the rules placed upon me, and I've followed my concepts. He also burst an EMP over the city, which would have knocked out your ships. Topsail did fight back, as he took out my armor, but I still attacked and won.
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Colony RP [Private RP][Invite Required] - Page 30 Empty Re: Colony RP [Private RP][Invite Required]

Post by East Ibsenia Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:52 pm

How can you win when I dont get a chance to fight back? Furthermore, the fleet their would have stopped you nonetheless.
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by El Fiji Grande Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:53 pm

Dotaria wrote:You advanced over the water, and I used my artillery to soften you up. I then reinforced my men, attacked from under the water, and surprised attacked your men. This is possible, because my armor (refer to my factbook) is waterproof and provides an environment for the wearer whenever they're in space. I have stuck with the rules placed upon me, and I've followed my concepts. He also burst an EMP over the city, which would have knocked out your ships. Topsail did fight back, as he took out my armor, but I still attacked and won.
Exactly.
El Fiji Grande
El Fiji Grande
Vice Delegate

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=el_fiji_grande/detail=factboo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:53 pm

//How? I had them engaged!//
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:55 pm

No you didnt. you tried to sneak over during the night.
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:57 pm

East Ibsenia wrote:How can you win when I dont get a chance to fight back? Furthermore, the fleet their would have stopped you nonetheless.
The fleet was a bunch of Hoverships, which if you read my factbook cannot go underwater and are lightly armed
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:02 pm

Topsail Empire wrote:
The fleet was a bunch of Hoverships, which if you read my factbook cannot go underwater and are lightly armed

It didnt say anything about not going underwater. and you have had other ships built
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:05 pm

//My navy had you engaged so they could sneak over. That was the point of clearing out the strait. We pushed you back and moved in//
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:07 pm

//You cant simueltaneously engage and sneak. If you are going to sneak, you cant be engaged in combat, you will be spotter in an instant.//
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:10 pm

//It was a distraction... Militaries have been doing THAT ever since the dawn of man too....//
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:11 pm

//You cant distract me in the same place you are sneaking!?//
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:25 pm

FORUM LOCKED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Admin
Admin

https://strategos-prime.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30