Strategos Prime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Colony RP [Private RP][Invite Required]

+3
SSV Normandy SR-2
El Fiji Grande
East Ibsenia
7 posters

Page 29 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down

Colony RP [Private RP][Invite Required] - Page 29 Empty Re: Colony RP [Private RP][Invite Required]

Post by Grothbord Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:55 pm

Erich Von Manstein the Spy that was sent in, noticed the shield disruption and quickly got the to generators. Erich planted explosives on the generator. He exited the explosion radius //about 50 meters//. Klaus Adler checked on Erich's progress.
"What is your stadius?"
"Explosives set, Sir."
"Exellent. You have a new assignment. Find and kill the Ibsenian Leader."
"On it." Erich detonated the bomb. and fled to the Ibsenian Leader.
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Colony RP [Private RP][Invite Required] - Page 29 Empty Re: Colony RP [Private RP][Invite Required]

Post by El Fiji Grande Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:58 pm

//we'll have to stop now to give East Ibsenia a chance to reply. He said he was going to be gone for a while. Also, that spy of yours had better be good, because he stated before the war officially began that the East Ibsenian leaders would be hidden away in a secret bunker.//
El Fiji Grande
El Fiji Grande
Vice Delegate

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=el_fiji_grande/detail=factboo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:01 pm

Grothbord wrote:Erich Von Manstein the Spy that was sent in, noticed the shield disruption and quickly got the to generators. Erich planted explosives on the generator. He exited the explosion radius //about 50 meters//. Klaus Adler checked on Erich's progress.
"What is your stadius?"
"Explosives set, Sir."
"Exellent. You have a new assignment. Find and kill the Ibsenian Leader."
"On it." Erich detonated the bomb. and fled to the Ibsenian Leader.

//If the Ibsenian leader is going to die, I want to be the one to do it since I brought the man to power.//
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:01 pm

//Erich was trained by the league of shadows when he as 6. Then he beat batman when he was 7. Trained by the Creed of Assassins. And trained Chuck Norris. He will get him :3//
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by El Fiji Grande Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:03 pm

Grothbord wrote://Erich was trained by the league of shadows when he as 6. Then he beat batman when he was 7. Trained by the Creed of Assassins. And trained Chuck Norris. He will get him :3//
//Love it! (That must have been one hell of a kindergardener!"
El Fiji Grande
El Fiji Grande
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:04 pm

//He nearly killed his teacher while finger painting. By accident of course.//
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:04 pm

Topsail troops defending Elbaror suddenly break rank and run to the Dotarian side. It was official, Port Topsail was to be free of Ibsenian rule.
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:05 pm

El Fiji Grande wrote:
That's his point. There wasn't much stopping him. You are fighting a war on multiple fronts (3 was it?), and so forces are far apart. Most of your forces are attacking me right now, so it wouldn't have been too difficult for him to capture your capital.

//its not my capitol, its topsails. Who is fighting tooth and nail for it. What you are telling me is you defeated ALL OF TOPSAILS TROOPS along with mine and 70% of his fleet????//
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by El Fiji Grande Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:08 pm

East Ibsenia wrote:

//its not my capitol, its topsails. Who is fighting tooth and nail for it. What you are telling me is you defeated ALL OF TOPSAILS TROOPS along with mine and 70% of his fleet????//

Topsailian troops surrendered. And Dotaria did say he was invading YOUR capital after he successfully captured Port Topsail. I am not telling you what happened, merely providing logical commentary as to the distribution of your armies in comparison to his.
El Fiji Grande
El Fiji Grande
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:13 pm

//My armies are concentrated, and your armies are spread too thin. To your southwest, you have 2 countries fighting you, and to your southeast, 2 more.//
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:13 pm

East Ibsenia wrote:

my troops are fighting like shit, as I said earlier
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by El Fiji Grande Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:19 pm

Topsail Empire wrote:
my troops are fighting like shit, as I said earlier
And a while ago they openly surrendered to Dotaria.
El Fiji Grande
El Fiji Grande
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:19 pm

//Low morale has played the difference of winning and losing wars since the dawn of man. If one side's heart isn't in the fight, then they lose. If they don't believe what they're fighting for, or they see brutality toward their people that is too much to bear, they lose the will to fight.//
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:24 pm

Dotaria wrote://Low morale has played the difference of winning and losing wars since the dawn of man. If one side's heart isn't in the fight, then they lose. If they don't believe what they're fighting for, or they see brutality toward their people that is too much to bear, they lose the will to fight.//

//Except Topsail was all for defending his land until you told him you were liberating him. So no.//
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:27 pm

El Fiji Grande wrote:

Topsailian troops surrendered. And Dotaria did say he was invading YOUR capital after he successfully captured Port Topsail. I am not telling you what happened, merely providing logical commentary as to the distribution of your armies in comparison to his.

//Which all happened while I was gone. I didnt take any of your even REMOTELY important provinces while you were gone.//
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by El Fiji Grande Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:32 pm

East Ibsenia wrote:

//Which all happened while I was gone. I didnt take any of your even REMOTELY important provinces while you were gone.//
So my industrial capital is "not important"?
El Fiji Grande
El Fiji Grande
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:35 pm

El Fiji Grande wrote:
So my industrial capital is "not important"?

I never took that. I besieged it and waited for you to respond. When you did, you made no mention of it.
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:42 pm

It was to my understanding that you DID send soldiers during my posts. Topsail also put up somewhat of a fight, and I made myself lose men because of it.
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:44 pm

Dotaria wrote:It was to my understanding that you DID send soldiers during my posts. Topsail also put up somewhat of a fight, and I made myself lose men because of it.

How did you take out 320,000 soldiers, plus what ever the redwolf numbers are? Thats still counting the fact that you seem to believe you got past my entire fleet. Sneak all you want, radars will still pick you up.
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by El Fiji Grande Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:46 pm

East Ibsenia wrote:

How did you take out 320,000 soldiers, plus what ever the redwolf numbers are? Thats still counting the fact that you seem to believe you got past my entire fleet. Sneak all you want, radars will still pick you up.
Your radars don't work after my emp took them out.
El Fiji Grande
El Fiji Grande
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:47 pm

El Fiji Grande wrote:

Wrong fleet.
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by El Fiji Grande Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:49 pm

East Ibsenia wrote:

Wrong fleet.
I sent multiple emps. One went to Port Topsail.
El Fiji Grande
El Fiji Grande
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:49 pm

El Fiji Grande wrote:

Plus EMPs dont have a permanent effect.
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:49 pm

The following broadcast is heard by all Topsail Troops from their helmet:

"Two months ago, East Ibsenia attacked Port Topsail unprovoked, and then condemned Topsail Empire for using nuclear weapons to defend itself. During this war, thousands of innocent civilians were killed by East Ibsenian troops. East Ibsenia forced us to surrender and to further humiliate us instituted a puppet government in place of our rightfully elected one. And now the force us to fight for them, and they continue to oppress our people. This is not a war that we wanted, this is a war that was forced on us by the will of the Nazis in Elbaror. And they force our troops to fight for a cause that oppresses democracy and does this to further humiliate Port Topsail. And we will stand it NO LONGER. We will regain our independence, we will become free once more. This day will be forever remembered as the day we threw off our chains and put them on our former master. It is the day that we show them that Topsailians are not slaves. We urge you to surrender to the closest Dotarian, Grothborian, or Grandean soldier. That is all"
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:49 pm

Plus topsail launched EMPS at Dotaria, stopping their fleet, if they do work permanently
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next