Strategos Prime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Colony RP [Private RP][Invite Required]

+3
SSV Normandy SR-2
El Fiji Grande
East Ibsenia
7 posters

Page 25 of 30 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30  Next

Go down

Colony RP [Private RP][Invite Required] - Page 25 Empty Re: Colony RP [Private RP][Invite Required]

Post by El Fiji Grande Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:43 am

El Fiji Grandean high flying bombers drop parcels of weapons down over East Ibsenian territory to aid the revolutionaries.

The Secretary of State of El Fiji Grande, Martin Lucas says "Land Gottes and Dotaria, I know that you have become enraged over each other. But the answer is not revenge, because while you are fighting, you leave the ever powerful East Ibsenia to gain strength and power. We must band together, and put aside our differences for now. If we combine our forces, and with the help of revolutionaries in Topsail, we can surely defeat the evil communist empire of East Ibsenia!"

El Fiji Grande responds to the troop landings by laying mine fields across the entire eastern front, to at least slow the soldiers' progression. Condihu has now been rebuilt, and heavily defended. All larger buildings across El Fiji Grande are now reinforced with bomb blast doors, and have been redesigned to be structurally stable enough to endure an atomic blast. Each is loaded with supplies for a month, there are no windows, and the metal has been treated so as to be resistant to radioactivity. Nuclear power plants are specially reinforced. The Snapple2 is also reinforced with these designs. El Fiji Grande also fields its own men to the field of combat, just over 250,000 men.

All missiles (both nuclear and anti) are pointed on high alert towards the skies. Industrial production, already running on a massive scale, is stepped up. Tanks roll of assembly lines, and special black project planes take to the skies. Ammunition, already stockpiled and distributed to soldiers across the front is getting produced as well.
El Fiji Grande
El Fiji Grande
Vice Delegate

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=el_fiji_grande/detail=factboo

Back to top Go down

Colony RP [Private RP][Invite Required] - Page 25 Empty Re: Colony RP [Private RP][Invite Required]

Post by Topsail Empire Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:31 am

[POST DELETED]

Last edited by Topsail Empire on Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:51 am

//whoa whoa whoa. The only reason i let you act as a puppet goverment was so that you werent booted out of the RP. You cant just revolt. If you are going to do that i am just going to remove you as a player. You surrendered, and i even sent you a LongSword.//
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:56 am

//okay.//

NO REVOLUTION EVER HAPPENED
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:56 am

//sorry guys. Tosail is in an unbreakable contract.//
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:26 pm

Topsail Troops halfheartedly attack El Fiji Grande, some willingly giving up and being taken as prisoners.
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:51 pm

Seeing that topsail is unhappy about fighting el fiji grande, they withdraw topsailian troops and only require them to enforce the blockade around el fiji grande.
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:52 pm

Carvaaka sues for peace with Grothbord, using the army on their enemy's coastline as a bartering chip.

"We're tired of this war, and we have inflicted so much upon each other. I razed Berg to the ground, you destroyed Carvaak. We have given each other black eyes, so why don't we stop this war and call it a draw? We offer you peace, but if you won't accept it you will show the universe you a re a warmongering fool. Let us end this," Yohn said to the Grothbordian Foreign Minister.
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:35 pm

Lorchantian armies advance on El Fiji Grande. Rick Hayes army has razed cities to the ground, and has now reached Bevarus. They have besieged the city. On the Eastern front, Ezio Malmatte has reached the fortress of Costonovo. Ezio sees that Costonov is extremely well protected, and begins a top secret project on somewhere in the mountains. East Ibsenian ships loaded with CCS guns are deployed to the Bevarus blockade to support the army and navy against aerial attacks.
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:37 pm

Klaus Adler walks onto the beach, Pushing the minister aside.
"Carvaakians. Ich Klaus Adler von Land Gottes nimmt diese Friedensvertrag, wie es Schmerz und Leid für beide Seiten gebracht. Für ein Geschenk des Vertrages werde ich den von Ihnen den genetischen Code für unsere Unicorns. Und schicken 50.000 Mann, Ihr Kapital wieder aufzubauen." //if your lazy here is the translation.//

Carvaakians. I Klaus Adler of Land of God accecpts thi peace treaty as it has brought pain and suffering to both sides. For a gift of the treaty I will give the YOU the genetic code for our Unicorns. And send 50,000 men to rebuild your capital
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:07 pm

"Mu fen orwahl un akriim unmaar.Hi gonah kein, ful mu fen dein delaal joriin delaal.Mu fen eim birgah, nuz ni jul suleyk," Yohn said, not showing his fear of a Grothbordian invasion of 50,000 strong. He wasn't stupid, it was treachery that started the war.

//Translation: We will rebuild our capital ourselves.You started the war, so we will keep honest people honest. We will accept supplies, but not man power.

Can you guess the language? You'll never get it... Razz//
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:11 pm

Klaus Adler understands the reasoning to this. Land Gottes Mining Industry will work double time for iron and resources. You can alter the Genetic code for the Unicorns to work.
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:22 pm

The Dotarians pull their forces away after surfacing, showing the Grothbordians the wisdom of their accepting. The 1200 Sharkfins moved back to Carvaaka, and began the rebuilding process of the Capital. //AGAIN//

They keep an eye on the war in El Fiji Grande, and are unhappy that they're losing...
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:55 pm

//I CAN'T STAND TO SEE EAST IBSENIA STEAMROLL EL FIJI! I JUST WANT INDEPENDANCE. But a longsword is more valuable  Razz //
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:33 pm

//guys im not just steamrolling him for fun. I offered him surrender terms, and i even let him set his terms to a degree, but he refused and said he would rather die fighting. I dont WANT to fight him, but i have to.//
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:42 pm

//Whatever happens NEVER surrender to East Ibsenia.//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:45 pm

In a secret meeting between the Grothbordian leader and Yohn took place on an island in between the Grothbordian and Dotarian countries.

"Thank you for coming. Know that I still do not trust you, but East Ibsenians are invading a peaceful country, and they can survive if we work together. Do you still have an ounce of compassion left in you?" Yohn asked.
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:51 pm

100,000 people including 9,782 soldiers leave the Port Topsail Colony for the island of Halleyan to found a new country. They establish a settlement in the Northern Part of the island, to be named New Port Topsail. They quickly construct several hoverships from parts that they stole in the shipyards of Port Topsail. They immediately institute a draft and send diplomats to Dotaria, Grothbrod, and El Fiji Grande.
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:57 pm

The new country is to be called The Republic of Eden. The army draft has expanded the army to 15,000 soldiers. They quickly have produced 10 Hoverships and are working on building Fighter Jets, and have designed a plane that looks like this:

Colony RP [Private RP][Invite Required] - Page 25 Next-Gen-Fighter

So far only 2 have been produced. It is armed with 1 25 mm chaingun and 6 air to air missiles or 8 guided bombs.
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:02 pm

"I do still have compassion. But your paying my hospital bill. I shall send troops/supplies to Grandean Forces."
50,000 men are sent to the front lines. 100 Gott Class Tanks are sent. The Land Gottes Navy is sent to shell the sea bordering citys. Artillery shall support the Grandean Forces
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:19 pm

Though The Republic of Eden cannot spare many troops due to the looming threat of an East Ibsenian attack, 4,000 soldiers and 2 hoverships are sent to support El Fiji Grande. 5 scientists brought along have produced a batch of 100 Red Superwolves and are planning on cloning 100 a day. A small aircraft factory has been built in New Port Topsail, and so far 10 fighters have been produced. The factory can produce between 8 and 12 planes a day.
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:32 pm

Yohn smiled at the Grothbordian, "Thank you."

Dotarian forces storm the Southlands, and in their blitz, have brought them to the outskirts of the city of Port Topsail. They hope they will take some of the pressure off of the Grothbordian and Grandean defense. They plan on destroying Ibsenia, not make a half assed attempt like they did with the Grothbordians. This time, it was no holds barred.
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:37 pm

Topsail Soldiers instead of firing on the Dotarians, flee over to the Dotarian side. They ask to be able to fight to take their land back from the Ibsenians
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:40 pm

Dozens of Hoverships and other vessels flee out of the Razed straight towards El Fiji Grandean ports to hopefully join their side. Protests break out on Port Topsail

//you can't stop soldiers from joining the other side, East Ibsenia. In real life puppet governments are short lived and most people hate them. And don't say anything about the blockade removing my colony, the blockade agreed to not intervene in planetary matters plus 1/2 of the blockade is Topsailian//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:53 pm

//However, Blockade soldiers are sworn to do their duty, and they WILL interfere if the contract is broken. I will let you have your little nation for now, but i refuse to surrender your forfeited soldiers and weaponry.//

Topsailian soldiers rallied to defend their homeland. A fleet of Topsailian hoverships stops the Dotarians from crossing the sea to Port Topsail. Topsailian soldiers construct defenses to help fight back. //Since topsail is now the Republic of Eden, i have full control over his soldiers//

On Eros, the siege continues //Waiting for a response from fiji//

//Dotaria and Grothbord, you are both wartorn and devastated. There is not much you can do to fight me currently, i would work on rebuilding.//
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 30 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30  Next