Strategos Prime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rise of A New Era (MT)

+6
The Valen Empire
Grothbord
SSV Normandy SR-2
Dotaria
Topsail Empire
Atlantica
10 posters

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

The Rise of A New Era (MT) - Page 13 Empty Re: The Rise of A New Era (MT)

Post by Atlantica Wed May 14, 2014 5:10 am

//Dot, you think my soldiers' training is pitiful? Well, that's what happened BEFORE the War - we went by numbers and tech by then. However, following the war, we have learned more than new tech and strategy as well: we needed to train the soldiers better, to combat in different environments.

As for the Operation against La Revolucion, the Union forces, to this day, is still making advances into known terrorist hideouts and destroying them at sight.//
Atlantica
Atlantica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantica Wed May 14, 2014 5:33 am

//Oslo, I guess I can make a quick entry in Lisbon.//

June 25th, 2017 (UTC)
Lisbon Hospital, The Valen Empire

The man who stopped Oslo was Imperator Vladimir Akulov himself - making an emergency visit to Lisbon, following a quick call from the Union Ambassador in Lisbon.

"Hola, Oslo," Imperator Akulov said, standing in his formal suit. "Good to see you - in Lisbon."

"Akulov," Oslo said, surprised at his visit. "What are you doing here?"

Imperator Akulov shrugged. "Oslo, I'm a doctor - a surgeon, to be precise. Though I now am the Imperator of the Union, I still have the license and skill ready. I heard that you have been wounded by some stupid La Revolucion soldier, so I made my way straight to the Hospital - I mean, the King of the Northern Federation's a significant man in this world."

"Fair enough," Oslo looked at the Imperator. "Anyway, any time I can get back soon?"

"Based on what the docs say, not for the next twenty-four hours," Imperator Akulov replied. "Even after the surgery, you'll have to take some rest - or else the surgery may not have its maximum effects. And now, why don't we head back to your room?"

Last edited by Atlantica on Wed May 14, 2014 6:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Atlantica
Atlantica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Wed May 14, 2014 6:05 am

//Oslo isn't wanting anyone's help, as he feels his allies are casting him away. If anything, he wouldn't say anything much, only that the people he has tried to help so much are forsaking him. Plus, even thoug I didn't add it, the surgery was done. It's fixed now though...//
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantica Wed May 14, 2014 6:55 am

//Okay, I'll try fixing the post.//
Atlantica
Atlantica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Wed May 14, 2014 8:03 am

//you didn't complain about my pistol...//
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=falling_stars

Back to top Go down

Post by The Valen Empire Wed May 14, 2014 8:59 am

Lisbon National Hospital
June 25th 2017 06:52:31

Tore walked in and glared at Oslo, then at Akulov. He said point blank, "Get out. We'll talk later, but for now, get out." he said as the Imperator reluctantly did as told.
Tore walked up to and sat on the Viking's bed and crossed his arms, tapping his foot as he crossed his legs. "What am I going to do with you...You help lead my soldiers brilliantly, right after threatening the life of my lover for the fifth time. As well as saying that I don't have a family to take care of and love, but yet you keep forgetting, I do have a family." he said, slamming a punch right next to Oslo's head, barely missing him. "Kaito is doing fine for the record, as is my sister-in-law Meiko. They're both safe. Safe from you. I have a family and I will protect them by hiding them and taking every fault of my action without allowing them to come to harm. You don't think I CARE about them more than you care about your family? I think every moment about the fact that I may never get to hold him in my arms again because of fear of you and La Revolucion. Kaito means everything to me. So fucking what if he's a boy? I love him more than you love your wife, that is a fact. Now get out of my country before I pull your IV out myself." he said, getting up and turning to leave, expecting some sort of come-back. //Yeah...Telling him he has no family and threatening his husband again is not the best way of making him believe you've come down from your pedestal//
The Valen Empire
The Valen Empire

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Wed May 14, 2014 9:34 am

Dotaria wrote://Oslo isn't wanting anyone's help, as he feels his allies are casting him away. If anything, he wouldn't say anything much, only that the people he has tried to help so much are forsaking him. Plus, even thoug I didn't add it, the surgery was done. It's fixed now though...//
//I am still your ally.//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Wed May 14, 2014 10:05 am

//can I explain what happened after Olso got shot? I do have a gun after all :3//
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

Back to top Go down

Post by The Valen Empire Wed May 14, 2014 10:19 am

//Sure//
The Valen Empire
The Valen Empire

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Wed May 14, 2014 11:00 am

Falling Stars wrote://can I explain what happened after Olso got shot? I do have a gun after all :3//
//YOU HAD A FUCKING GUN? SHIT.//
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Wed May 14, 2014 11:47 am

25th June, 2017
Libson National Hospital

Ivan entered the room that everyone one of the leaders were crowded into. He walked between Tore and Akulov, who were glaring at each other. Ivan tossed a bullet casing at Olso, who caught it. ".45 ACP, lucky it was damaged or it would've torn right through you if it actually fired properly. It was a ones shot custom from 1945, old piece of shit weapon if you ask me." Ivan said pulling the gun from a rag handed to him by his guards. "I pulled this from the man that shot you..."

A few hours Earlier
Libson, Outside the "Secret" Bunker

Ivan followed Olso outside and took cover behind a pillar. He pulled his pistol from his jacket and began firing on the terrorists, scoring a few hits. He pulled a rifle from a dead Valenian soldier and opened fire again. He heard a familiar voice say "oh..." Then a thump he turn to see a terrorist attempting to reload his pistol. Ivan walked up and snapped the man's neck, pulling the bleeding Olso and his attacker pistol, to cover behind a pillar. Ivan needed it to tell how much internal damage might have been inflicted. Ivan's past army experience taught him how to fix wounds like this and he began to patch him up, glancing out only when he heard the sound of a helicopter. He saw the terrorists begin firing at the Littlebird that joined the fight. It began to unload its miniguns on the crowd of La Revolucion. Two more joined in dropping two Union Specops teams with Akulov among them. Ivan picked up Olso and ran to the Helicopter. Akulov looked somewhat concerned but it quickly faded as Ivan drew closer. "Akulov, Olso was hit by a .45 ACP round, it didn't exit. Tell your men to get us to the nearest hospital NOW!" Ivan commanded putting Olso in the closest LittleBird.

"I'm a licensed surgeon, I can help fix him on our way there," Akulov said signaling the pilot to take off. Ivan doubted his motives for helping Olso, he was never one that wouldn't consider the benifits of helping out an enemy. They were mostly silent most of the way, Ivan sitting in the sniper's perch watching for potential La Revolucion soldiers.
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Wed May 14, 2014 11:56 am

//Ya Grothbord a Colt 1911, .45 cal rounds//
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Wed May 14, 2014 2:06 pm

Falling Stars wrote://Ya Grothbord a Colt 1911, .45 cal rounds//
//YEH COULD HAVE MENTIONED THAT.//
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Wed May 14, 2014 2:24 pm

The Valen Empire wrote:Lisbon National Hospital
June 25th 2017 06:52:31

Tore walked in and glared at Oslo, then at Akulov. He said point blank, "Get out. We'll talk later, but for now, get out." he said as the Imperator reluctantly did as told.
Tore walked up to and sat on the Viking's bed and crossed his arms, tapping his foot as he crossed his legs. "What am I going to do with you...You help lead my soldiers brilliantly, right after threatening the life of my lover for the fifth time. As well as saying that I don't have a family to take care of and love, but yet you keep forgetting, I do have a family." he said, slamming a punch right next to Oslo's head, barely missing him. "Kaito is doing fine for the record, as is my sister-in-law Meiko. They're both safe. Safe from you. I have a family and I will protect them by hiding them and taking every fault of my action without allowing them to come to harm. You don't think I CARE about them more than you care about your family? I think every moment about the fact that I may never get to hold him in my arms again because of fear of you and La Revolucion. Kaito means everything to me. So fucking what if he's a boy? I love him more than you love your wife, that is a fact. Now get out of my country before I pull your IV out myself." he said, getting up and turning to leave, expecting some sort of come-back. //Yeah...Telling him he has no family and threatening his husband again is not the best way of making him believe you've come down from your pedestal//

//I was walking out with bullet wounds, all of the IV's and the things they hook you up with are already out. Oslo was about to exit the building and the country.

Why is everyone looking at me like an enemy? Oslo was sincere until Tore, which I knew he would, started to get defensive again. He was making an offer to help you when Groth interrupted. Oh, and the only thing Oslo loves more than his country is his wife and his children. He was talking about a family you start on your own. In his own way, he apologized, but when Klaus told him that he didn't belong there and to get out, Oslo turned his back on everyone there and will most likely leave La Revolucion to destroy you, unless you take him up on his offer.//
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Wed May 14, 2014 3:13 pm

//La Revolucion cannot destroy Grothbord, you underestimate me...//
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Wed May 14, 2014 4:26 pm

//I was talking about Valen, and Klaus has definately turned his back on Oslo, though Oslo has been nothing but loyal to Klaus. What happened?//
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Wed May 14, 2014 4:32 pm

//I helped you, I was the only one that engaged in the firefight an the one that brought you to the helicopter//
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Wed May 14, 2014 5:21 pm

Dotaria wrote://I was talking about Valen, and Klaus has definately turned his back on Oslo, though Oslo has been nothing but loyal to Klaus. What happened?//
//Klaus was drunk, you know Valen with his wine...//
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Wed May 14, 2014 5:23 pm

//All will be explain later today, my flu is not fucking helping...//
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Wed May 14, 2014 5:53 pm

1900 June 26th, 2014
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

In Rio de Janeiro's harbor, a South American destroyer sat tied up against the dock, receiving routine maintenance. A tugboat pulled up beside of the destroyer, which was not unusual seeing that there were dozens in the harbor. A minute later, the tugboat which had pulled up to the destroyer exploded, ripping a hole in the hull of the destroyer. Water rushed into the ship, and it began to sink into the waters of the harbor. La Revelucion had struck again.
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantica Wed May 14, 2014 6:55 pm

//So, it's the USS Cole Incident again, huh?//
Atlantica
Atlantica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Wed May 14, 2014 7:18 pm

Atlantica wrote://So, it's the USS Cole Incident again, huh?//
//yep.//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Wed May 14, 2014 9:13 pm

June 26th, 2017
Oslo

Oslo took everything he had to keep from breaking the man's arm after he hit a wall next to his head. It was the last straw.

"I wanted to help you. I wanted to make amends for my actions, but you will not hear any of it. You think that I'm attacking your family, but I'm not. I will no longer help you or the people of Valen, nor the people of Grothbord. From now on, when I see the firefights, when I see your people dying, I will relish in victory. I will smile, EVERY time I see them die, and you know why? Because you wouldn't listen to me and you BOTH cast me away. You both have NO respect for my people, and that was all I wanted.

"You think, that with your palace of stone, and your sand, and your wines and your crown that you answer to NO ONE. I, in the matter of a month, damn near tripled the size of my kingdom, and within a year, united all of the people within it under a single banner. Before that, I united the Scandinavian people under one banner, something not done since the 1400's. Before that, I served my country as a soldier and prince since I was 14 years old. You call me proud? I have a RIGHT to be proud of myself and my people. I won't bow to YOU? Why the FUCK would I? You, who wine and dine your friends while your people die around you, don't deserve the crown you wear. A REAL King puts his people first and his country first, before his lovers and his family, no matter how much he loves them.

"You think I don't love my wife? I do, only I'm a King before his people and I put my people before my desires. When I referred to my family, I wasn't only talking of my wife and heirs, I was speaking of ALL of my children! My people look up to me and look to me to defend them. I have to be their king and defend them, no matter the cost. Not only do you not get the meaning of family, but you forget the meaning of being a King," Oslo said, angrily, and walked to Tore, "You... Are... NOT... A... King. You are just some man who likes to play at being one." With that, Oslo spat in Tore's face and walked to his car, leaving the hospital for his plane.

Within 2 hours, he was in a hospital in Stockholm, being treated for his wounds. His wife, Alia, was with him. He was away from home for far to long, yet he knew that war could be right around the corner. On the news, he saw that another bombing in Valen claimed the lives of 7 people, and Oslo went against his word.

He wept.
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Wed May 14, 2014 9:25 pm

June 26th, 2014
Raleigh, Topsailia

President Abrams checked his inbox hourly, and when he checked it for the fifth time that day he saw an email from his ambassador to the GNF saying:

"Mr. President,

Well, the shit has really hit the fan over here. Valen is collapsing from terrorist attacks, Klaus is distancing himself from NATO, and Oslo was just nearly killed by a bunch of goddamned terrorists. We need you here as fast as you can.

Sincerely,
Belgard Ylvis, chief ambassador to the GNF"

Abrams immediately called the pilot of Air force one and told him to be ready to take off to Stockholm in 45 minutes. Abrams packed his suitcase in record time and ran as fast as his artificial leg could let him to the waiting Marine One. Forty-Five minutes later Air Force One was taking off out of RDU, on a direct flight to Stockholm.
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Valen Empire Wed May 14, 2014 9:38 pm

Lisbon, Lisboa, Iberia, Valen
June 28th 19:26:50

Tore sat on the arm of his throne, holding a glass, strangely filled with water instead of wine. He couldn't stomach himself to drink any more and swallowed down the glass, sighing. "I am not a king...That's why I've never sat down..." he said, smiling to himself. "I'm the damned Prince of Valen. I have an army to lead. He wants to see power, well I'll show him what power I have." he said, stepping away from the throne and calling up all his military generals. Within hours, something radical changed in the Valen Army military chain. Generals lost heavy amounts of autonomy to a new National Guard, formed to take away Vassals' armies and put them under national rule. Within mere moments, it seemed the entire Feudal system had been abolished, favoring more national power as the Valen Army united in Tunis, moving south as one.

Tunis, Tunisia, Maghreb, Valen
June 29th 08:23:11

Tore stood over the army below. He'd rounded every troop he had and this was the time. The troops moved south, working with surprising efficiency under Tore and his sister-in-law Meiko's leadership. "We will put them down ourselves..."
The Valen Empire
The Valen Empire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum