Strategos Prime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rise of A New Era (MT)

+6
The Valen Empire
Grothbord
SSV Normandy SR-2
Dotaria
Topsail Empire
Atlantica
10 posters

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

The Rise of A New Era (MT) - Page 14 Empty Re: The Rise of A New Era (MT)

Post by Topsail Empire Wed May 14, 2014 9:53 pm

2300 June 26th, 2014
Stockholm, the GNF

President Abrams awoke from a nap just as the plane touched down in Stockholm. He looked outside to see it was raining, and judging by the runway workers wearing coats it was a cold night. He sighed and began walking towards the door. He stepped out onto the tar mat and jogged to his waiting limo. He climbed in and 20 minutes later the limo pulled up at the Stockholm hospital, where him and three guards stepped out of the limo and walked into the hospital.

The receptionist frowned at them and asked, "Vad vill du?" //translation: What do you want?//

Abrams said, "I don't speak Swedish, do you speak English?"

The receptionist stated, "Yes. What do you want? And why are there people with rifles in the waiting room?"

Abrams said, "Never mind them. I am President John Abrams of Topsailia. I am here to see King Oslo."

The receptionist said, "Okay. He is in room 17 in hallway A."

"Thank you," Abrams said, handing her a $5 bill and he then walked with his guards down the hallway.

Abrams opened the door to room 17 and say Oslo and his wife sitting in the room, Oslo weeping.
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Wed May 14, 2014 10:22 pm

June 26, 2017
Stockholm, Sweden

Abrams all of a sudden walked into the room, "Oslo, my dear friend."

Oslo was surprised, and wiped the tears from his face, "Fucking pain, good to see you, if you won't throw me away."

Abrams chuckled and limped over to a chair next to Alia and shook her hand, "No, I wouldn't think about turning my back on you, you'd kick my ass."

The men chuckled. "I'd offer you something to drink, but it's only hospital water," Oslo said.

Abrams chuckled and plucked a bottle from his pocket, "I brought you a present."

"Good! American whiskey, I love it! Let's have a drink and discuss," Oslo said, and they talked.

Oslo explained to Abrams what had happened, and the door opened up with the Director.

"Good to see you milord, you too Mr. President, but we have a situation. Valen is arming themselves, milord."

The Director explained to Oslo how the Valen military was reforming, and how they may make for Federation territory. Oslo was angered, but he kept calm. "I want a task force closing off the Straits of Gibraltar. I also want a Task force in the Channel, and in Biscay. Get ahold of the Union and see if they can rein in their ally before I destroy them. A little too odd for an altercation to happen and Valen rearm all of a sudden."
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Wed May 14, 2014 10:26 pm

Abrams was also worried at the news. He called the commander of Task Force F based on Saint Helena, "Admiral, deploy the task force just outside of Valen territorial waters off the coast of Ghana. Only attack them if they attack you first."
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Wed May 14, 2014 11:14 pm

//wow major changes...//
26th June 2017
Chelyabinsk, URS

Ivan had just kicked off his shoes when an adviser entered his office holding a folder. Ivan groaned sitting up, he hadn't told anyone, but he had been skimmed by a bullet in their resent firefight. "What's this?" Ivan asked taking the folder.

"Recent reports from both sides." He said.

"Thank you." Ivan said dismissing the man and opening the folder. It contained statistics, numbers, and a good number of satellite photos. He looked at some circles on the photos pointing out markings on ships and troops.

Valen...

Valen was arming himself and the NATO nations were responding. Multiply troop movements in both Africa and the Iberian. Naval movements by Abrams, Olso, and Valen. What was happening and why was it happening? Worried Ivan did something he might regret, but something necessary. He called up his naval commanders and deployed Task Forces A to the Arctic Ocean in ready positions and Task Force B to the Mediterranean Sea. He sent a message to Olso and Abrams.

Code:
Dear King Olso and President Abrams,
My naval movements are for my own protection, I do not wish to threaten you in anyway. If Valen attacks I will think before acting and will send you a message if I join the war.

-Commissar Ivan

He then looked at Tore in the picture. He changed uniforms. He was in army fatigues and looked to be quite sincere with his soldiers. He pulled up his Generals on the phone. "Execute Point-2 zulu echo." He hung up. A few minutes later 3 UAV recon drones were on their way to the Valen Empire.
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=falling_stars

Back to top Go down

Post by The Valen Empire Wed May 14, 2014 11:28 pm

Arlit, Niger, Sahara, The Valen Empire
June 26th 2017 21:18:10

Tore laughed at himself as his army began to destroy La Revolucion bases across the Sahara. Maghreb had been cleared out and it was time to continue south. Tore chuckled as Meiko notified him of the fleets begining to swim in Valen waters. "Tell them it's a good time of the year for a vacation." he said, downing a glass of water as he adjusted his uniform, custom made just days ago. http://www.zerochan.net/1509773
Meiko walked in on him and smiled. "Good news, sir. We've combed through every inch of Maghreb and we can confirm, La Revolucion is dead there. We're finally pushing them out and starting to establish the Valen Empire as a true Empire. You may finally earn the right to sit on that throne." she said, hugging him as he hugged her back.
"You really love listening in on my thoughts, don't you?" he said, laughing as his sister-in-law's almost telepathic knowledge of his feelings. "Come on. We still have 2/3 of our empire to comb. We've only lost 175 men so far, and with a force of a few hundred thousand, these are good signs. Don't get cocky though. These have all seemed like small targets. The farther south, the stronger they are. Damn the Sahel Duke. He ignored La Revolucion and funded them, damn bastard. Feudalism is over my dear. I am King and no one can stop me. We'll decide how local governments will operate after we win." he said, laughing one last time before advancing further south with his army.
The Valen Empire
The Valen Empire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Thu May 15, 2014 12:03 am

June 27, 2017
NORCOM, Classified Military Base

"Sir, they're clearing out their own country, and the man is starting to wear a uniform," The Director said.

Oslo sighed, "He is a boy playing at war. He thinks he has something to prove, but he doesn't. You wear the same uniform as your men, first of all, and second off, he thinks of himself as a warrior when he can't even shoot a weapon properly, let alone use it on a human being. Still, he poses a threat to the stability of the region."

"Yes," Abrams said, sitting next to Oslo. He was invited here by Oslo himself, the only other person stepping into NORCOM that was a foreigner being Klaus, and since then the location had changed. "We can't afford for him to go into his people's homes, but he is killing La Revolucion soldiers in the area, so maybe it isn't all bad."

Oslo chuckled, "He shunned me when I killed their leader, yet look what he is doing. These soldiers have no remorse, they're ripping them out of the homes, into the streets, and torturing them. Blood has stained Maghreb red."

"I say, we invade sir," General Stark said, an American born, "Hit him at the source before he starts getting ships from the Union."

"No, that would be bad for us," Oslo replied, "The Russians are being nice, I don't want to piss them off."

"We aren't afraid of them sir," Stark said.

"I know, and I'm not, but they would be a valuable ally. The Russians are good people, good ever since the last Empire. We don't need to make enemies on our doorstep. Gods know we have enough of them already," Oslo said.

"Fair enough."

"What are we going to do about them, though?" Abrams asked, "We can't let their army mature to the point of having a costly war with them if they decide to invade us or the federation's heart."

"I know," Oslo said, sighing, "but if we step foot on Valen soil again, it will be because of a war. I'm tired of Tore, but I'd like to destroy them and install a regime with us as it's leaders. I don't want enemies in Europe, and Grothbord is becoming one..."

Abrams nodded, "I know how close you were to Klaus... I didn't know you were there at the time, but I was in Team 6 in the hit on Bin Laden. The Germans were friends of ours too. I feel their betrayal almost as much as you do, and I want retribution as much as you do."

Oslo nodded, "Thank you, Pres. I still don't want to enter an unneeded war. We could defeat them 2 days ago easily, but now they took their heads out of their asses. They'll only get stronger as the days go by, but we can still beat them. I just don't want body counts in the thousands because of them."

"It won't get that way, Oslo. We'll destroy them from afar then land. Our combined air strength will crush them to a pulp if it comes to war."

Oslo smiled, "We can take them on. Let's watch the situation develop before we do anything though."

"Roger that."
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by The Valen Empire Thu May 15, 2014 12:16 am

//Okay, two things. One, we're not torturing them. The attacks are being a precise as possible and any collateral is dealt with by punishing any soldiers involved and negotiating a way to make it up to any victims. Two, you entered my territory against my wishes and attacked within my borders. That makes it INCREDIBLY different.//
The Valen Empire
The Valen Empire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Thu May 15, 2014 12:29 am

//We had your permission, but we didn't follow the Union as 1, we're better on our own and 2, would you follow a country you were at war with only 3 years before? No you wouldn't, as you would still have hatred towards them. You are still going into people's homes and rooting them all out, and you are also still, as you have said, centralizing your government. That paves the way for dictatorships and hatred of the King by your serfs or civilians. You ALSO can't reform your military over the course of a night, as you would have to retrain your men and install new officers to lead them, which means you would have to hire the elite class of citizens to do so, which means you would be hiring your lords. What you're implying is impossible, and I'm making up the fact that you're killing people in the streets in counter.//
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by The Valen Empire Thu May 15, 2014 12:30 am

Tokyo, Japan, The Eastern Union
June 27th 2017 22:25:39

Kaito smiled. He'd managed to use his family's Conglomerate to forge a fake ID for himself. He'd been put on the No-Fly list by Tore, but Kaito finally managed to pull it off, faking his way into the Union airports and flying a plane straight to Lisbon. As they flew over Nigeria for a time, he looked out the window to see Valen Armies match off against a massive La Revolucion base. Several stray weapons barely missed the plane, the pilots having been hired specifically for their ability to dodge attacks.Within an hour, Kaito arrived in Lisbon, walking right into the palace, expecting to surprise his boyfriend by coming home to him, only to find Klaus in the halls of the Palace, bowing to the foreign leader. "Gomenasai. I didn't know Tore had invited anyone here." he said, shoving away some unreputably thoughts from his mind.
The Valen Empire
The Valen Empire

Back to top Go down

Post by The Valen Empire Thu May 15, 2014 12:32 am

//Eh. You'd be surprised what one can do with a determined child for a king stopping corrupt Dukes that underpay the soldiers, but you have a point. I'll allow for large collateral, but no literal torture, unless it's just the undisciplined soldiers who will be punished after we root out La Revolucion//
The Valen Empire
The Valen Empire

Back to top Go down

Post by The Valen Empire Thu May 15, 2014 12:33 am

//And no you didn't. I said they would ONLY be allowed under Union authority. I specifically said no otherwise.//
The Valen Empire
The Valen Empire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Thu May 15, 2014 12:51 am

June 27, 2017
Lisbon, Valen Empire

John Kenny, and American Agent in service to the GNF, was ordered to place a letter on the steps of the Valen Palace. It would include an envelope with a Viking shield sealing the letter, with the letters "To Kaito" printed on the front. Once the letter was opened, the word "Boo" would be seen, and nothing else.

John chuckled to himself as he set the letter down and disappeared into the city.
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by The Valen Empire Thu May 15, 2014 9:06 am

Lisbon, Lisboa, Iberia, Valen
June 27th 2017 06:56:22

Kaito jumped at the letter and dropped it on the ground. By the time he had read it and reacted, the Agent was gone. He quickly picked up the letter and went to his room in the Palace, hooking into the Valen Network, accessing the files to find out where Tore was and what he was doing. When he found out that his makeshift 'Grand-Army' had made it all the way to Ghana, the last county before they finished their reconquest, he was both astounded and horrified. The collateral and innocent casualty rates were massive, but it was all worth it if only to keep Valen safe, as well as show the GNF that we they can take care of themselves. He turned his thoughts back to Industry, his specialty. Some factories had been converted into military weaponry producers, while the majority remained focused on establishing a developed Valen by manufacturing Technology and Infrastructure to modernize the areas within their range.
The Valen Empire
The Valen Empire

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Thu May 15, 2014 9:30 am

//HOW THE HELL HAVE YOU SECURED ALL OF WEST AFRICA IN 5 HOURS??????????????????????????????????????????//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Valen Empire Thu May 15, 2014 10:16 am

//Says the guy who tracked down and killed the leader of a massive revolution in 2 hours. I have moved the date to be 5 days later, but no one keeps the dates consistent.//
The Valen Empire
The Valen Empire

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantica Thu May 15, 2014 10:26 am

//The dates consistent... no wonder we need a time line.//
Atlantica
Atlantica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Thu May 15, 2014 11:31 am

June 28th, Munich Daily, Munich
Today, several cities were thrown into disarray as mass protests erupted worldwide. The cities of London, Paris, and Madrid witnessed hundreds of thousands of protesters marching up and down the street, and attempting to seize government buildings and military bases. Some of these protesters were armed, and conflicts broke out in several cities. These protesters seem to be part of an organized movement called The Eye of Iris. The governments of GNF and Valen, as well as Grothbordian France seem to be the targets of this movement. TEI seems to seek independence from these massive empires, and governments worldwide are worried that these actions may incite other revolts.
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Thu May 15, 2014 1:11 pm

The Valen Empire wrote://Says the guy who tracked down and killed the leader of a massive revolution in 2 hours. I have moved the date to be 5 days later, but no one keeps the dates consistent.//
//I didn't kill La Revelucion's leader, Atlantica did//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Valen Empire Thu May 15, 2014 1:23 pm

//You burned him. I distinctly remember that//
The Valen Empire
The Valen Empire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Thu May 15, 2014 1:42 pm

//I burned him, and I made the tribunal quick, AND that was before the times. We don't put the times on, everything seems to fall in line better. Henceforth, I'm not putting on times on my post.//

The riots in London were put down quickly, with many of the armed protesters being killed by local militia and military troops. The Eye of Iris is soon put on the next government extermination list for terrorist organizations. It was passed by King Oslo himself.

"Damnit, now we have civil dissent on our doorstep at this Iris Organisation. Root them out and kill them all," Oslo ordered as he signed it.
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by The Valen Empire Thu May 15, 2014 1:51 pm

Madrid, Castilla, Iberia, Valen
Mayor Candir of Madrid stood watching at the protestors. "Snipers, eliminate the armed ones. Leave the unarmed unharmed." He said as marksman began to force the protestors to desert the square. However, Tore knew this was not the end of it at all. Candir was told to look for more marksmen to hire.
The Valen Empire
The Valen Empire

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Thu May 15, 2014 2:17 pm

Klaus recovering from his heavy drinking, he took home many bottles of Valen wine...

General Kowalski walked in
"Sir, there are riots everywhere. What do we do?" He asked.

Klaus stood up from his chair,
"Riots? There hasn't been a riot for years... Where are they?"

"In our territory sir, France, Paris. They call them self's TEI , The Eye of Iris." He replied

"Perfect, dispatch 12 Tanks and a platoon to handle them. Kill them all. Unarmed and Armed. It's time to show our cruelty once more." Said Klaus

Kowalski smiled and replied with a 'Yes Sir' and walked out.

Klaus said goodbye to the General, and sat back down and called Oslo.

"Oslo, sorry about what happened at the bunker, And sorry I didn't make it to the hospital I was very very very drunk at the time. That wine is good, Any way, I would like to arrange a meeting in Helsinki, just you and me, for old time sake."

PARIS, GROTH-FRANCE

17 Leopard v1's rolled up to the rioters and began to open fire, the platoon killed any stragglers and runners.Blood was everywhere, corpses and skulls. Any that survived would be hunted down and tortured to death. General Kowalski got out of his tank and spoke,

"These traitors were a threat to our great country, they are helping La Revolucion, the people that threaten our great nation!"
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by The Valen Empire Thu May 15, 2014 2:19 pm

//You're welcome Klaus. Take all the wine ya want Wink//
The Valen Empire
The Valen Empire

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Thu May 15, 2014 2:27 pm

28th June 2017
Data Exsponged, URS

Military generals stared at screens watching the Valenian advances into the Middle East. They were moving fast, blitzkrieg fast. And it surprised them how effective they were. The phone rang. "General Kurkov"

"Hello General I request that you remove our troops from the Swedish border and move them to the Mediterranean coast." The man said on the other end.

"I need the code, sir."

"IVL-34" he said.

"Yes sir," he hung up the phone. He thought about the man then back to the Valenian movements. The voice sounded threatened by the new force, such a change never comes without it's problems.

Chelyabinsk, URS
Ivan had just gotten off the phone when he heard the news from Grothbord. Massacred unarmed civilians, that was completely against the Geneva convention. It angered Ivan.
Code:
Dear Klaus,
Your actions against these rebels is unacceptable, killing armed civilians that are threatening you is one thing, but killing unarmed protesters is completely against every rule of humanity and the Geneva convention. I'm afraid ill have to condem your actions and will be forced to cut trade and any economic and diplomatic ties with your nation. If you do this again I will consider calling your allies and mine to war against you. You have been warned.

-Commissar Ivan

Last edited by Falling Stars on Thu May 15, 2014 2:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=falling_stars

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Thu May 15, 2014 2:33 pm

WORLDWIDE OUTRAGE OF MASSACRED PROTESTERS, Istanbul News Daily
London and Paris continue to be rocked by riots, which have escalated since both leaders gave massacre orders. No longer is TEI instigating riots, rather the populace is revolting. Citizens have begun a guerilla war against the military, using homemade bombs and stolen weapons to attack. The revolts have begun to spread to surrounding regions, as Glasgow, Dublin, and Southern France begin movements.

In other news, China has begun their own Nationalist revolts, with a leader named Chiang-Shek claiming the Mandate of Heaven.
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum