Strategos Prime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rise of A New Era (MT)

+6
The Valen Empire
Grothbord
SSV Normandy SR-2
Dotaria
Topsail Empire
Atlantica
10 posters

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

The Rise of A New Era (MT) - Page 15 Empty Re: The Rise of A New Era (MT)

Post by Falling Stars Thu May 15, 2014 3:18 pm

//dot didn't respond yet he hasn't exicuted anyone...//
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=falling_stars

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Thu May 15, 2014 4:12 pm

Falling Stars wrote://dot didn't respond yet he hasn't exicuted anyone...//

//yes he has.//
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Thu May 15, 2014 4:34 pm

//didn't read the end of dot post//

Last edited by Falling Stars on Thu May 15, 2014 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

Back to top Go down

Post by The Valen Empire Thu May 15, 2014 4:35 pm

Dotaria wrote://I burned him, and I made the tribunal quick, AND that was before the times. We don't put the times on, everything seems to fall in line better. Henceforth, I'm not putting on times on my post.//

The riots in London were put down quickly, with many of the armed protesters being killed by local militia and military troops. The Eye of Iris is soon put on the next government extermination list for terrorist organizations. It was passed by King Oslo himself.

"Damnit, now we have civil dissent on our doorstep at this Iris Organisation. Root them out and kill them all," Oslo ordered as he signed it.
The Valen Empire
The Valen Empire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Thu May 15, 2014 6:22 pm

//He was referring to TEI, the insurgents with weapons. There shouldn't be any revolts though, as the British Isles are a Core Province, only ones closer than the Isles is Scandinavia itself. I WILL be keeping this country too, I'm not giving it up.//
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantica Thu May 15, 2014 7:14 pm

June 29th, 2017 (UTC)
New Shanghai, Capital District

"Chiang-Sek, huh?" Imperator Akulov looked at his OLED TV, showing the latest nationalist movements by Chiang-Sek. He saw how he began his revolt upon Chongqing - a city not very far from Shanghai, but located in the midst of China. "And that Mandate of Heaven..."

"They have been trying to take Chongqing as a start - namely the arsenal," the Minister of Defense replied. "And they claim the Mandate of Heaven as a justification for their rise against the Union - quite some tactic, I should say."

"And what are the military actions from Chongqing?" Imperator Akulov asked.

"So far, the local military and the police are advancing toward the revolts, with sharpshooters firing against all the armed forces, while the MP are pushing back the said revolts," the Minister of Defense reported. "But somehow, they have gained more armaments and are increasing in violent actions as time passes."

"Well, if we have to use that solution..." Imperator Akulov said, while the Minister of Defense gulped. "We must deploy them - deploy the 'Thunderstrike'."

June 29th, 2017 (UTC)
Chongqing, the Federal Eastern Union

Within two hours from the Imperator's command, several C-130J Super Hercules cargo aircraft were on the air upon Chongqing, a city in the midst of China. As they flew over the main city, some MANPADs challenged them - however, with flares and countermeasures, they had been terminated.

Once the MANPADs were 'out of missiles (reloading)', the C-130J's dropped several metal containers - each with parachutes and other mechanisms for the fall. Each of them managed to land on places like broad roads, parking lots, and even a highway. Then the containers opened up, revealing several robots of the Union Military (http://northstarmodels.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/assault-MULE.jpg).

The robots advanced through the roads of Chongqing, until they, along with the human troops, have flanked the revolts. Once flanked, the revolts knew the situation and attempted escape - but almost none of them were able to get off of the robots, as they fired their autocannons and fired missiles against larger vehicles. Within the next two hours, the robots, along with ground troops, have successfully taken out the revolts and were chasing down Chiang-Sek.
Atlantica
Atlantica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Thu May 15, 2014 7:27 pm

Ivan, seeing that GNF did the same as Klaus, sighed. What has this world come to, executing unarmed civilians even if they are rebelling. The GNF had already stated before that they weren't part of Geneva and didn't care about civilian casualties. Ivan sent him a strongly worded email about his actions against these rebels.
Code:
Dear Olso,
I expected better of your actions against these rebels. I will same mostly the same thing I said to the empire of Grothbord. Your actions are unacceptable, armed gunmen or citizens doing harm are one thing but to kill the unarmed peaceful protestors is another thing. I'm saddened to say I must cut economic relations with you and warn you that further consiquences will result if you commit a cre like this again.

-Commissar Ivan
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Thu May 15, 2014 7:30 pm

//why do people kill unarmed civs? So much brutality...//
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

Back to top Go down

Post by The Valen Empire Thu May 15, 2014 7:39 pm

//Agreed...//
The Valen Empire
The Valen Empire

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Thu May 15, 2014 8:15 pm

Code:

Dear Ivan,
Im sorry that I broke this rule, LIKE I GIVE A FUCK. I OWN GENEVA I OWN SWITZERLAND. AND IT WAS STATED WHEN GROTHBORD ANNEXED SWITZERLAND THAT THE GENEVA CONVENTIONS WERE TO BE PUT ASIDE. And why do you a newly founded nation a newly appointed leader get to tell me what to do? And when did you think you could threaten a nation that's been here for THOUSANDS OF YEARS? My military triples yours, I can hire those anarchist to organize and strike your puny nation at will. I may have shown my weakness for a long time. Grothbord may have shown it's weakness, but for too long! I WILL SHOW THE WORLD WHAT I AM CAPABLE OF.

France, Grothbord

General Kowalski was given orders to pull 1 million men out of the reserve army to put the TEI to an end, and France will be occupied until they are all dead.
x 200 Leopard v1
x 57 Marder IFV
x 45 Wiesel AWC
x 1,000,000 Infantry

Essen, Grothbord
Klaus gave a speech to the world

"We all know the events in France, the TEI, or The Eye of Iris, is a terrorist group wanting to destroy us. Wanting to pillage our home rape our land, that is why I have taken every measure to stop them. It is because of their kind that I must wear this mask. In order to secure the order and peace in this nation, I will be restricting all contact from the outside world, all homes are to be searched daily. And if you know some information, cooperate with us we will ensure your safety and will deal with those creatures."
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by The Valen Empire Thu May 15, 2014 8:58 pm

Lisbon, Lisboa, Iberia, Valen
Tore returned with a large smile on his face and enjoying the unifrom he'd had made. It made him feel more on the attitude level of his fellow leaders. They insisted on dressing like Grunts, then he'd dress as a military commander should. He chuckled to himself, on some level of a high after his victory in a mere 2-weeks. Madrid was now his focus though, as was being only temporarily angry at Kaito for leaving Tokyo. He decided it was for the best and forgave him, proceding to sleep with him before returning to his duties the next day. That day was focused on Grothbord and Russia. Two e-mails were sent out simultaneously.
Code:

Dear Klaus
It is good to know you have had the courage to face your enemies, but I would think you'd show some mercy to those who would protest peacefully. I won't stop you and I am only trying to discuss it civily between two equals like us. We are, after all, both leaders of large chunks of land on the same planet. It should be something calm and warm between us. In case you have the fears of the others' I am not planning any sort of 'military overthrow of the world'. I am simply ending the terror in my nation and accepting that I am living in a Kingdom run by a child. Me. I am simply growing up.
Signed, Prince Tore Valen
Code:
Dear Ivan
It bothers me you've sent troops to your coasts in the Black Sea. I assure you my recent military modernization was fully inspired by the realization of La Revolucion's pressence in my country and the threat they pose. I trust we can remain allies and that we can work with Grothbord to truly establish a stable, peaceful, calm Europe like we all want.
Signed, Prince Tore Valen
The Valen Empire
The Valen Empire

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Thu May 15, 2014 9:13 pm

Klaus received the email when he was playing ball with his dog, he left the dog to play outside more and replied back inside.

Code:
Dear Tore,
I've always had the courage to face me enemies. And mercy? That is a word I had removed from all dictionaries in Grothbord. And I have no fear of others, we will continue being friends, and you are not a child, why do you insist on being a prince? Be a king, be who you are meant to be. If it is tradition you don't wish to break, that stupid, I've broken so many Grothborian Traditions.
Sincerely, Klaus
P.S. Thanks for the wine, and tell Kaito hello and sorry I wasn't able to talk to him.
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by The Valen Empire Thu May 15, 2014 9:16 pm

Code:
Dear Klaus
My dear, you're a kind and brave soul at heart, I know it. I respect you a great deal. I am not a fully grown adult. I am not yet a King. A king is someone who has done great things and has done something for his Kingdom that will last forever. I have merely created my Empire, I have not yet established us. My spy netwrorks pick up the opinions, vaguely, from other nations and they see me as inferior, weak, and young. I am that right now. But that will change. Help me grow, Klaus. That's all I ask from you. Not as a Prince or a King, but as a human being.
The Valen Empire
The Valen Empire

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Thu May 15, 2014 9:18 pm

//*sends over age acceleration pills*//
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by The Valen Empire Thu May 15, 2014 9:21 pm

//-pays in wine-//
The Valen Empire
The Valen Empire

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Thu May 15, 2014 9:22 pm

//PROBLEM SOLVED//
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Thu May 15, 2014 9:27 pm

Code:
Fuck it with the dears.
Tore, you unified Western Africa, which has not been done EVER in my knowledge, how does that not make you a king? It would in my books, and yes you are young but not weak, if you were weak you wouldn't have been able to unify Western Africa. As a human being, no one is perfect, my father taught me that, he drank a lot. Not the point, but if you wish to be a good human being, be yourself, do want you think is right.
From Klaus
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by The Valen Empire Thu May 15, 2014 9:31 pm

Code:
Note taken. But I'm keeping the title either way. Just sounds better. And I'll make sure to charge you fairly for your wine. I'm sending a crate now.
The Valen Empire
The Valen Empire

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Thu May 15, 2014 9:37 pm

Code:
Thank you Tore, ever tried Vodka? If you have you haven't until you tase my personal brew, König Vodka. But anyway, with the Russian force near you,how are you going to respond to that? And should I help with that?
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by The Valen Empire Thu May 15, 2014 9:41 pm

Code:
Appease them. Let them know I'm no threat and make sure that our EU plans succeed. You work on the GNF, I'll work on the Russians. Send me a crate of Vodka while you're at it.
The Valen Empire
The Valen Empire

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Thu May 15, 2014 10:18 pm

Chelyabinsk, URS
Code:
Dear Klaus,
I understand why you killed those people, but at what price to your own legitimacy, if you aren't careful you'll end up like China during the Communist Revolution. And yes I know I am acting like Switzerland through most of time, but since it is under an leader like you that just murdered many of your own people and they aren't complaining I will. I care about human life and am interested to see if you do.

-Commissar Ivan

Code:
Prince Tore,
I understand that you are no threat to me as we are allies, but I was worried that you may have changed in other ways. I didn't want to take a risk in case you because a warmonger. I will send them further into my border and recall my ships.

You can't be too careful my friend
-Commissar Ivan
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

Back to top Go down

Post by The Valen Empire Thu May 15, 2014 11:11 pm

Code:
Of course, my friend. I'm still an isolationist at heart. Military is for defense.
The Valen Empire
The Valen Empire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Fri May 16, 2014 3:17 am

Falling Stars wrote:Ivan, seeing that GNF did the same as Klaus, sighed. What has this world come to, executing unarmed civilians even if they are rebelling. The GNF had already stated before that they weren't part of Geneva and didn't care about civilian casualties. Ivan sent him a strongly worded email about his actions against these rebels.
Code:
Dear Olso,
I expected better of your actions against these rebels. I will same mostly the same thing I said to the empire of Grothbord. Your actions are unacceptable, armed gunmen or citizens doing harm are one thing but to kill the unarmed peaceful protestors is another thing. I'm saddened to say I must cut economic relations with you and warn you that further consiquences will result if you commit a cre like this again.

-Commissar Ivan

//For the last time, I didn't kill unarmed civilians! I was killing the terrorists! If you read my post, he was signing the Sons of Icis onto the new terrorist watch list like La Revolucion, and since his hatred of La Revolucion is clear, he was saying to root out the Sons of Icis and kill them, not unarmed civilians. I. Did. Not. Kill. Unarmed. Civilians!//
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Fri May 16, 2014 3:35 am

"This is dispicable! We haven't killed unarmed civilians, only those who had weapons and those who were in the new terrorist organization operating in England. Why the hell is everyone accusing us of killing civilians?!" Oslo said in rage, "If anyone allows the democratic process, it's us and Topsail! Parliament and Congress both have pushed for more civil rights than any other nation in history, yet they think we're killing civilians. It makes me sick!"

"Sir, they still think that all because we are the big bad Vikings that we slaughter any people in our way, even our own," SecDef said, sighing, "We can't stop them from thinking this way. All because we are ruthless to our enemies, they think we're ruthless to our own people."

"I love my people, and how strong they've become," Oslo said, "Any King worth his salt would."

Oslo then opened his email on his tablet, and saw the email from Klaus. It angered him that Klaus was blaming what he did on alcohol, but he sent the following message:

Code:
Klaus

Your actions are inexcusable, but I'll meet you in Stockholm instead, as it provides better security for us to meet. No alcohol will be served at all, and you will explain yourself to me when you get here. I am HIGHLY disappointed in the fact that I, your brother, was thrown away by you aver some wine and as you said that night, me thinking that I was king of the world. If I really thought that, I would have invaded Valen a long time ago, and after what you said, Grothbord would have been next. But I have Honor, and I remember the bonds between brothers. You coming here and explaining yourself will prove to me whether or not you still have Honor and remember the bonds of Brotherhood yourself. You have a lot of explaining to do, so bring some note cards.

Oslo
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Fri May 16, 2014 7:41 am

//sorry you said kill them all in your post, thought that meant kill everyone//
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum