Strategos Prime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rise of A New Era (MT)

+6
The Valen Empire
Grothbord
SSV Normandy SR-2
Dotaria
Topsail Empire
Atlantica
10 posters

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

The Rise of A New Era (MT) - Page 16 Empty Re: The Rise of A New Era (MT)

Post by Falling Stars Fri May 16, 2014 7:53 am

Chelyabinsk, URS
Ivan read the report and threw it on his desk. "What is this? Another rebellion in the GNF?" Ivan asked the man standing before him.

"No sir, we gave you bad intelligence on how the rebellion in the GNF was put down sir. The didn't take out unarmed civilians like we thought." The man said to Ivan.

"At least you corrected yourself. Next time though double check your info as I won't tolerate this again." Ivan said. He waved the man away.

Code:
Dear Olso,
I am deeply sorry that I accused you of murdering unarmed civilians. My people gave me bad intelligence on the issue. I must express my apologies again for accusing you of such a crime. Please accept a gift of specifications.

-Commissar Ivan
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=falling_stars

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Fri May 16, 2014 8:59 am

//that should say "your specifications"//
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantica Fri May 16, 2014 10:56 am

//Wow, did anyone notice that my reactions passed unnoticed?//
Atlantica
Atlantica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Fri May 16, 2014 11:07 am

//no you just didn't kill the unarmed one that's why I didn't react to you or Valens put down of the rebels//
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

Back to top Go down

Post by The Valen Empire Fri May 16, 2014 4:01 pm

//Snipers. Best thing ever.//
The Valen Empire
The Valen Empire

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantica Sat May 17, 2014 12:04 pm

BREAKING NEWS
THE UNITED ALLIANCE ESTABLISHED!

Upon Midnight of July 1st, 2017 (UTC), Imperator Vladimir Akulov of the Federal Eastern Union, along with the leaders of the Valen Empire, the United Russian States and the Empire of Reid, declared the formation of the United Alliance - a joint alliance that would connect the four nations into close allies and comrades, in case a war breaks out.

The United Alliance was formed upon New Shanghai in the Federal Eastern Union - with Imperator Akulov present, along with three ambassadors from each of the nations. They, standing by the Imperator in the press conference, had represented their nation before the United Alliance.

"Before the Union," Imperator Vladimir Akulov declared from the press conference. "I hereby declare the founding of the United Alliance - the powerful alliance that would link the world's nations into close allies. The United Alliance, along with the NATO, will take out La Revolucion and all other terrorist organizations that dare to challenge the civility of the alliances, and the peace of the world."

There had been mixed analyses about the United Alliance - some call it the 'Challenger of NATO', while others have analyzed it as a 'Comrade of NATO'. However, one thing is clear: a new alliance had rose upon the world, linking four of the most powerful nations in the world into one 'United Alliance'.
Atlantica
Atlantica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Sun May 18, 2014 8:30 pm

BREAKING NEWS
TOPSAILIAN CRAFT REACHES VENUS

A Topsailian mission to Venus was launched on April 1st of 2017, and it reached Venus's orbit at 15:30 UTC on July 1st. The craft is rather large, carrying 6 small plane drones and 3 rovers. The mission of the craft is to map the surface of Venus. Both of the rovers are expected to last 45 Earth Days on the surface, and the 6 solar powered drones are each expected to last 60 days aloft in Venus's thick atmosphere. The first of the aerial drones is to be launched into the Planet's atmosphere at 19:00 UTC and the first rover is expected to be launched at 01:00 UTC on July 2nd.

//the get the gist of the mission, watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oet63vzBvkg&list=LLpNqCkt4Pi_xdKCJjzTEVLw&index=2  //

Last edited by Topsail Empire on Wed May 21, 2014 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Wed May 21, 2014 4:55 pm

BREAKING NEWS
FIRST IMAGES OF THE VENUS SURFACE SINCE THE COLD WAR

At 21:00 UTC on July 1st, the first aerial drone launched from the craft sent back this picture to the NASA JPL Laboratory in Pasadena, Southern California.

The Rise of A New Era (MT) - Page 16 Venus-surface-v4

More images are being sent back to control room as we speak, and the first up-close pictures of Venus's surface will come when the first of the three rovers lands on the surface tomorrow.
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Thu May 22, 2014 10:47 pm

Unknown Location, Grothbord
Klaus sat in his chair watching the television play the riots in France.
He changed the channel to only find the news presenting a picture of the surface of Venus that Topsail Empire got.
He giggled, and opened a filing cabinet to his right. He pulled out a file with the title
Operation Highjump

Klaus remembered writing this operation, and at that second he had the idea that would turn the tides of the space race. He thought to carry out this operation. To succeed with this operation.

He picked up his phone to call Dr. Engel,
"Doctor, Operation Highjump is a go." He said
Engel has waiting for this moment for years,

"Yes sir, Grothbord will begin the Greater Space Age." Engel responded and hung up and ran to his lab.
Barging in his lab and then heading to the door that leads to his office. He unlocked the door to his office and went in to the intercom.

"Gentlemen, prepare Operation Highjump. It's time for Grothbord to shine, to show its true power!" Engel said

The workers cheered, the astronauts rushed to the launching zone.
Dr.Engel knew Operation Highjump like the back of his hand, he had waited so long for this moment, this time the time that Grothbord rises!

After 5 hours of preparation, the spaceship was ready, Dr.Engel designed it himself.
// http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/119/5/7/vanguard_spaceship_by_gustvoc-d4xy3sg.jpg //

He began counting down.
"Fünf... vier.... drei.... zwei.... eins....
Heben Sie ab!"

The spacecraft began launching, like a bomb going off in slow motion the flames beneath the craft were, the craft was in the air, going faster that anything that mankind built. Dr.Engel shed a tear knowing that Grothbord would be the first to establish a Moon and Mars colony. And to be the first to allow a human being to travel out of our solar system to find other planets to colonize.

Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Fri May 23, 2014 3:53 am

//Groth, what about my post about you coming to see me?//

Dotaria wrote:"This is dispicable! We haven't killed unarmed civilians, only those who had weapons and those who were in the new terrorist organization operating in England. Why the hell is everyone accusing us of killing civilians?!" Oslo said in rage, "If anyone allows the democratic process, it's us and Topsail! Parliament and Congress both have pushed for more civil rights than any other nation in history, yet they think we're killing civilians. It makes me sick!"

"Sir, they still think that all because we are the big bad Vikings that we slaughter any people in our way, even our own," SecDef said, sighing, "We can't stop them from thinking this way. All because we are ruthless to our enemies, they think we're ruthless to our own people."

"I love my people, and how strong they've become," Oslo said, "Any King worth his salt would."

Oslo then opened his email on his tablet, and saw the email from Klaus. It angered him that Klaus was blaming what he did on alcohol, but he sent the following message:

Code:
Klaus

Your actions are inexcusable, but I'll meet you in Stockholm instead, as it provides better security for us to meet. No alcohol will be served at all, and you will explain yourself to me when you get here. I am HIGHLY disappointed in the fact that I, your brother, was thrown away by you aver some wine and as you said that night, me thinking that I was king of the world. If I really thought that, I would have invaded Valen a long time ago, and after what you said, Grothbord would have been next. But I have Honor, and I remember the bonds between brothers. You coming here and explaining yourself will prove to me whether or not you still have Honor and remember the bonds of Brotherhood yourself. You have a lot of explaining to do, so bring some note cards.

Oslo
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Fri May 23, 2014 4:06 am

The head science department of northern Europe, the North Atlantic Space Exploration Ministry (NASEM) launched a craft the day after the German scientists did, called Mani I, which sent a team of 10 scientists toward the moon. The mission was ment to establish a GNF base on the moon, and was helped by supporting craft Mani II and Mani III, which each had 5 crewmen with supplies to establish the base. The intentions were to establish a base on the "North Pole" of the moon, overlooking Earth and the planets beyond at the same time.

This base, named Mani Actual, will be an established base for scientific and military research, along with being a "jump point" for future missions beyond the moon.

In a speech, Oslo commented on the feat:

"Ladies and gentlemen, we were beaten by a day by the Grothbordians into the stars beyond Earth, but we have launched 3 spacecraft into outer space, and they are making their way to the moon as we speak. Today, we have established a great feat, one of the greatest in man kind. We plan on creating a base on the moon to stage future "jump points" into the stars beyond, and we can see ourselves landing on Mars very soon. Brothers and sisters, we have established a feat that our ancestors would be proud of and in awe of, and we shall continue doing so until the sun finally sets upon the Northern Empire. Let us rejoice in this feat!"
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantica Fri May 23, 2014 4:59 am

July 3rd, 2017 (UTC)
50km North of Phuket, The Federal Eastern Union

In the Federal Eastern Union, the United Department of Space Exploration (UDSE) launched a new, state-of-the-art spacecraft into space, named 'Foxhound', carrying a total of 14 advanced scientists of the best universities and research facilities in the Union. The intent of the mission had been clear - setting out a permanent base on the moon, ready to expand for further missions through the moon.

The 'Foxhound' had been accompanied by six support spacecraft, named the 'Foxbats', each with three highly-trained Union Spec Ops troops, 5 engineers and their equipment. The Foxbats were assigned to set out a permanent base near the moon's North Pole (about 400 kilometers from G.N.F. Settlement), where all of the planets were able to be overlooked and solar energy was adequate.

The Union had joined the space race - and it had been advancing very quickly.
Atlantica
Atlantica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Valen Empire Fri May 23, 2014 7:24 am

//You guys have fun in space. I'll join you in a few years//
The Valen Empire
The Valen Empire

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Fri May 23, 2014 8:43 am

//Groth, I already have a moon colony. I am the king of space for the time being :3 //
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Fri May 23, 2014 8:44 am

//I established it in the Pacific Rim RP.
And how do you guys make high tech spaceships so fast and colonize the moon in hours? It took months to build when I did it.//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Fri May 23, 2014 9:05 am

July 3rd, 2017
Raleigh, Topsailia

President Abrams sat at his iMac desktop looking at pictures of Venus from the massive rover mission sent there. He was astonished. Then he got an email from Chief of NASA Paul Tibith.

"We have been informed that the Grothborians, Easterners, and the GNF have launched moon colonies. None are rather close to ours, but we have been informed that the FEU has brought troops to it's base. We need to show these other nations that Topsailia has been the king of SPace for 50 years, and we are not going to give up that title any more. Do I have permission to launch AS-1 with 40 crew onboard to establish a Mars Colony?"

Abrams replied to the email:

"Launch it as soon as possible"

July 3rd, 2017
Cape Canaveral, Florida

Topsail Empire had been working on a new, secret space craft for years. It is 120 meters long and is powered by nuclear fusion, allowing it to go at blinding speeds of up to 0.1 the speed of light  (or about 18,500 miles per second). It can carry large amounts of cargo into deep space. Today, it was to travel to Mars. The journey will only take about 300 minutes, or 5 hours. Onlookers watched in awe at the massive craft. The countdown began...

"Ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two, one, ignition... and lift off of the Columbus Spacecraft bound for Mars!"

The ship lifted into the air, it used the help of 8 rocket boosters to get into orbit before firing it's nuclear fusion engines. Forty minutes later (it take about 30 minutes to get in position to fire the engines), the ship rocketed towards mars at 18,500 miles a second.

//here is the ship: http://www.futureincredible.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/the-future.jpg //

Last edited by Topsail Empire on Fri May 23, 2014 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantica Fri May 23, 2014 10:53 am

//So, anti-matter engines, huh? I don't think that will be possible in the current tech-level: I would advise using nuclear fusion.//
Atlantica
Atlantica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Fri May 23, 2014 11:44 am

//y'all all made miracle ships//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Fri May 23, 2014 11:47 am

//but I will change it when I get home. It's too hard to edit on my iPhone//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Sun May 25, 2014 3:27 am

//You were the only one who made all of your advancements and ships known. Groth, Atlantica, and I could have had a space agency for years and not released anything about it until your trip to Venus.//
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantica Sun May 25, 2014 3:47 am

//Precisely. Don't think we're like the Americans in 1957...//
Atlantica
Atlantica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Sun May 25, 2014 9:29 am

July 5th, 2017
Orbit of Mars

The 40 people on the Columbus Spacecraft looked down at Mars's Surface, and they were in awe. The planet was like nothing they had ever seen with their own eyes before. After a couple minutes of gawking, the commander of the mission yelled to them "Get in landing positions!". 38 people of crew boarded the massive capsule at the front of the spacecraft, which also carried the collapsed housing units that were to be set up on Mars. The remaining 2 people stayed on the spaceship, and were supposed to "drive" it back to Earth. The capsule then launched, and began to hurdle towards the surface of the Red Planet.

July 5th, 2017
10 km from the Gale Crater, Mars

10 minutes after being launched the large capsule dropped down onto the Martian surface. They were close enough from the Gale Crater that the Topsailian Rover Curiosity took pictures of the capsule as they landed. Twenty minutes after landing the cargo door opened in the capsule, and the colonists stepped onto the surface of Mars in Space Suits. The two Space Exploration Vehicles // http://www.nasa.gov/images/content/567083main_drats_2010_sev_hires.jpg // drove off of the capsule after the astronauts stepped onto the surface, pulling out the habitation units. After 2 days of building, the base was complete. There were 10 housing units, each held 4 people except the 10th which held 2 people, and two more housing units had been set up to act as laboratories.

It had finally sunk in to many people all over the World. Topsailia had sent men to Mars. Many people found themselves looking at Mars through telescopes, and thinking in awe "There are people there". Topsailia had been the first to build a moon colony, and the first to build a Mars colony.
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Sun May 25, 2014 9:30 am

Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Sun May 25, 2014 1:45 pm

July 6, 2017
The Brittany Coast

Task Force C had just sailed in the night before. As the morning sun broke over the ocean an entire division, smaller than the Normandy or Sicily invasions of the earlier wars, but still large. They came to shore and instantly came under fire from Frankish forces that left when Grothbord gained control. The task force off the coast opened fire on the defenders. By noon the forces had pushed inland and set up a supply zone on the beach head.

37 infantry dead, 81 injured, 1 landing craft destroyed, 2 T-90 Destroyed

Chelyabinsk, URS
Ivan didn't want to go to space, it would be impossible to reinforce an defend. Not to mention the amoun if money it would take to keep it running. Instead he would make everyone fear the Russians by putting the first weaponized satilite into space.

July 6, 2017
Somewhere in Southern URS

The morning was new and the frost fell from the newly placed rocket. They began the countdown before the sun had risen. "три, два, один" on one the engines ignited sending the rocket into space. In the next two hours the rocket was in orbit preparing to jettison it's last stage. It's cargo went into orbit and turned one end towards earth. It was armed with 8 Patriot missile launchers, modified to enter the atmosphere without exploding. It also has the ability to target spacecraft and destroy them. It is also armed with 2 50cal machine guns to depressurize small spacecraft. It has been called RODS or Russian Orbital Defense Station.

Last edited by Falling Stars on Wed May 28, 2014 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantica Sun May 25, 2014 7:30 pm

//Hmm... so URS invaded Brittany?
Atlantica
Atlantica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum