Strategos Prime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Colony RP 2.0 [INVITE ONLY]

+6
Hockesin
Outlanders
The Empire of Reid*
Falling Stars
Topsail Empire
East Ibsenia
10 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Colony RP 2.0 [INVITE ONLY] - Page 30 Empty Re: Colony RP 2.0 [INVITE ONLY]

Post by East Ibsenia Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:38 pm

After years of sieging both Crown an Uly, an emaciated and frail UMP leader signed a peace treaty today, ending the Aelian Civil War. The army outside of Mycra dissolved almost a few months after the siege, due to the fact that Mycra could ship in food from their port, and the UMP army was cut off from supplies.

Jem thanks all of the associated allies, Portum, Eroebr, Beacon, and Quark, and begin rebuiliding. The final death toll was brought in today- 5,456. Taking in to mind the passing years, that puts the population at 22,545. However, there has been a recent baby-boom after the war. //THis is for me only, so i can catch back up to everyone.//

The leading merchants of the UMP have been taken to GreyCliff, where they will live in High security prison for the rest of their lives.

During the war, many citizens attempted to escape the chaos by settiling new colonies. This has led to the rise of Westwood, Lormance, and Yllan. Westwood is a small settlement in the province west of Greycliff, and acts as a port for Greycliff. Lormance is a farming city on the Eastern continent, and Yllan is a port/ farming city on the western continent.

Soldier numbers have been returned to their originals through a combination of volunteering, and taking on willing Merc Garde.

Aelian Military and population:

Furthermore, the Galactic blockade has allowed each nation to receive a new shipment of 20,00 colonists, but reminds them that citizens are more important than military, so choose wisely.
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:10 pm

Portum's population, which is 29,557 (including military) before the shipment, decides to have 18,000 more civilians to come down, and 2,000 military.
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:39 pm

Mean while at BetrĂ¼ger Inc,
"Is he done?" Erik asked Engineer Magel.
"Ja, He is ready to be shipped to Kosmos." Replied Magel,

"Good, He knows the orders?"

"Yes Sir, He know's them. Take all of the burger recipes." Reassured Magel.

"Excellent. Soon all other colonies will love us for our burgers! And not Kosmos!" Exclaimed Erik.

"Ok then. The plan is coming together...." Magel said strangely while they both laugh maniacally
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Colony RP 2.0 [INVITE ONLY] - Page 30 Empty Additional colonists

Post by El Fiji Grande Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:17 pm

//I had just written out a long post, including an explanation, and then closed the tab, irrevokably deleting all of my work. To simplify what was written://

I request 18,000 more soldiers, and 2,000 civilians.
El Fiji Grande
El Fiji Grande
Vice Delegate

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=el_fiji_grande/detail=factboo

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:14 am

//SO MANY F*CKING SOLDIERS!//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by El Fiji Grande Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:24 am

The basic idea is that I now how have a large surplus of food, supplies, and quite frankly, regular colonists. In order to remain a world power, and in order to give myself a big enough stick with which to defend myself, I need to be able to stand once more upon the world stage. I wish to remain neutral, but I also wish for what I say to carry more weight. Thus, the 18,000.
El Fiji Grande
El Fiji Grande
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:26 am

//I will change mine to 15,000 colonist, 5,000 soldiers. I don't trust Fiji now...//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by El Fiji Grande Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:32 am

Topsail Empire wrote://I will change mine to 15,000 colonist, 5,000 soldiers. I don't trust Fiji now...//
//a bit late//
El Fiji Grande
El Fiji Grande
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:40 am

//The temple that was found in to south has been converted into a giant mall making all the native SCRAMBLE THE FIGHTERS! Wait...// In other news, the government has resently ordered 19,000 colonists, 700 infantry and 300 more super soldiers. With the end of the Aelian civil war the soldiers that have been fighting return to Quark.

The Commissar listens to the new cast. "You know you make a hard find Comissar." A man says approaching him. "I have a preposition for you leader."

"Speak your mind Lieutenant Joseph."

"I believ-" he never finished his sentence. A window shattered as a bullet entered te room. Joseph watched as his Leader's skull was ripped open and blood spattered across the room. He looked down noticing the Comissar lying at his feet, the blood from what remained of his head was pooling around his now blood covered boots. He stared in disbelief as the door behind him burst open and armed guards ran in. The rest of the day was a blur of questions, searches, and at the end of the day a funeral.

"His will says he leaves the Empire to you Joseph." A lawyer said as they pulled away from the cemetery. He salutes, "I am with you Comissar Joseph."
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=falling_stars

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:43 am

//SO MANY ASSASSINATIONS!//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:59 am

Erik asks for these numbers.
10,000 Soldiers
and
10,000 Colonist
STANDING ARMY
TOTAL POPULATION NOT INCLUDING SOLDIERS
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:46 am

Topsail Empire wrote://SO MANY ASSASSINATIONS!//
//i Needed a New Leader. Why Not send hin Out with a Bang//
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

Back to top Go down

Post by Hockesin Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:44 pm

Beacon brings in 18,000 men and 2,000 Hockesin Marines, forming the basis of a standing army. The settlements of Blackmoore, Eden, and Carusias are formed. Total population is now 34,665, with 2,000 Marines and 500 Rangers. In response to the military buildup of other nations around Beacon, three more Nighthounds are built, and Governor Eric requests the use of Aelian shipwrights, using Beacon schematics, to build four naval ships, for $4.7 million contract for the use of the facilities.
Hockesin
Hockesin

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:09 pm

"My People! The nation took a large blow when Commissar Trosky was assassinated." Joseph said as snow began to appear from the clouds. "I have been named Commissar by Trosky." A man is brought onto stage by two armed men. "This man is responsible for Trosky's death! Our guards and the staff at the hotel he fired from all found him fleeing the crime scene carrying a military grade sniper rifle. He has admitted to being part of the Serti the local tribe who have cut communications with us after we involved ourselves in the Aelian Civil War. We confronted them only for them to attack our ambassador. This is an act of war against our nation! We will make our advance tomorrow at sunrise. All who oppose will be killed along with the rebels!" He spit the word out with disgust, a mms majority of the croud yelling bloddy murder in support.

The following day life started like normal in a large Serti town. A distant roar was heard eminating from the foot hills. Most of them didn't notice until the first firebomb hit. The population scrambled out of the city and into the grasp of the machine guns surrounding the city. They didn't notice them until they chattered to life. Many clips of ammo later the majority of the population lay on the ground in piles. The gunners reloaded and waited. A minute later tear gas fell covering the entire area allowing any fakers to be seen by the patrols that began combine the area.

In every city police began arresting the Serti that resided there. They rounded them up an took them away from the city and killed them. The leader of the Serti messages Joseph. After dispatching of the carrier he read the note. "We have done nothing to you Empire. This mass genocide must stop! I will seek help from the other colonies if you don't cease and withdraw your troops." Joseph chuckled,

"Oh I know your nation did nothing. That land is rich in resources." He says to himself as he picks up his phone. "General. Prepare the army to blockade the Serti lands. He is preparing to spread lies to the other colonies about our reason for attacking them." He puts the phone down and sits down, watching the culture being eradicated one city at a time.

//Essentially this guy is super corrupt. I'm going to start a civil revolt against him once the population finds out that he is only attacking the culture because of resources.//
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:34 pm

//Ibsenia I propose this. Well, This is my land WITH SETTLEMENTS containing 1,000+ or 2,000+ I did the math. I can do it. Maybe put Dot in Star's continent.//
Colony RP 2.0 [INVITE ONLY] - Page 30 Comp3110
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:35 pm

//Who are the Serti? natives? Culture??//

Aelia ships in 18,000 citizens and 2,000 soldiers. They land in Mycra, and have been given the choice of where to live. This brings the population up to 42,865 lives. A new governor has been elected, his name is Marc Lyon. Marc arrived on Artraes at age two, and has no memories of before landing. Marc was a craftsman before he ran, and strongly backs the lower classes of Aelia. Marc agrees to Erics offer, and sets about his own goals. Shipping in scientists from Beacon and Quark, he begins rebuilding the war torn countryside outside of Mycra, Crown, and Oren. Instead of using traditional seasonal methods of farming, Agridomes are being built underground to grow food during the winter season. During the summer, Traditional growing will continue.
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:56 pm

East Ibsenia wrote://Who are the Serti? natives? Culture??//
//Natives//
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:57 pm

//ENSLAVING?//
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:43 pm

Colony RP 2.0 [INVITE ONLY] - Page 30 Colony10
//The dark blue is the plot I claim, for all of those who wish for me to join.//

Hunter Mathias oversaw this mission himself, as he was monitoring the planet for signs of life. Seeing as allies have already claimed the planet, he orders a claim for a colony, and "hot drops" 5,000 colonial soldiers to secure the area. After the plot was secured, 15,000 colonists were dropped in via Pelican, and the colony was established over the course of a week or two, as time on the planet was much different from on Requiem. Hunter landed on the surface himself, and knighted the new Lord and his vassals, numbering 14 in all. In his farewell speech, Hunter said:

"Ladies and Gentlemen, it is with great pleasure that I order this planet colonized by the people of Dotaria. Most of the time, we would either build the new planets ourselves or terraform planets to be suitable, but I feel that this would be a good time for all of the galactic community to come together and form a new project that will bring all of our nations together into a more closely knit community of sentient beings. I have chosen Yohn Vardas to be your Lord of the Colony, as this man has proven to be an exceptional military commander, and a great figurehead in the Knights. He has served Dotaria well, and he will continue to serve his people faithfully and justly. You won't, however unfortunate, receive aid from the several Systems, as a caveat to join this project forbids any outside help to the colonies. You will have to work together to stay alive ladies and gentlemen. May the Titan watch over you, and may you serve each other well. Fah faal Gorah!"

The crowd's response was positive, "Fah Dotaria! Fah faal Ryse!"

Yohn's main focus was to get the main colony set up, creating a port in the southern tip called Cape Vardas. He was also setting up an expeditionary force to settle another land plot nearby the Cape Vardas Plot. Messages to the several colonies are sent out, letting others know of them and to trade as soon as they can.

Last edited by Dotaria on Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:45 pm

//You won't be able to claim any more land, the rest of the land around there is claimed by me and Hock.//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:47 pm

//WRONG MAP//
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:49 pm

//That is what is settled, not what is claimed. Ibsenia told me to ignore the claims.//
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by El Fiji Grande Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:50 pm

Dotaria wrote://That is what is settled, not what is claimed. Ibsenia told me to ignore the claims.//
I haven't claimed anything more than what is settled.
El Fiji Grande
El Fiji Grande
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:51 pm

Dotaria wrote://That is what is settled, not what is claimed. Ibsenia told me to ignore the claims.//
//okay, I have settled the province right next to you, and the rest of my land has at least 100 people in it. Just don't expand, please, I want to keep my land.//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:53 pm

//I won't go all imperialist on you guys, but I DO need to expand to get food, as my people have too high of metabolisms to survive on little food.//
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next