Strategos Prime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Modern Tech War: The Pacific Rim Mk. 2

+8
Dotaria
Grothbord
Hockesin
El Fiji Grande
Admin
hijjma
Topsail Empire
Atlantica
12 posters

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

The Modern Tech War: The Pacific Rim Mk. 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: The Modern Tech War: The Pacific Rim Mk. 2

Post by Grothbord Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:44 pm

//No those are gun shots//
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

The Modern Tech War: The Pacific Rim Mk. 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: The Modern Tech War: The Pacific Rim Mk. 2

Post by Topsail Empire Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:34 pm

//sorry, they kind of looked like small pox bumps.//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hockesin Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:58 pm

\\Groth, no more assassinating enemy leaders. It gets annoying after a while.//
Hockesin
Hockesin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hockesin Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:05 pm

Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
March 22th 0900

After days of heavy fighting all of Ulaanbaatar had fallen, except for the capital building and a few surrounding blocks. Roughly 800 Rangers were left defending under the command of Captain Ryke. The rest of the 10,000 men in the city were either killed or captured, or had fallen back. Ryke had orders not to retreat.

Meanwhile, the formerly 200,000 strong army had fully retreated back to the Siberian line, and now numbered about 90,000. However, men, tanks, planes, and artillery began arriving from the coalition force to the west, which was slowly making its way across the the Russian landscape.
Hockesin
Hockesin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:19 pm

Klaus begins to grow impatient with the efforts. An extra 100,000 Men are sent as reinforcements to speed up the battle.
Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
General Zeswichtz presses his advance to the retreating army, with the standing 485,312 Men still alive they chase the surviving army. Killing men falling behind.
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:27 pm

//Should we consider Atlantica MIA or make him surrender? //
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantica Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:39 am

//Groth, I am actually preparing for TOEFL... So I don't have much time. But I will make sure I post soon enough. //
Atlantica
Atlantica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:46 am

March 28th, 2014
Raleigh, Topsail Empire Capital District

President Abrams read the report on his desk. Civil unrest was falling dramatically, and people were starting to get back to their normal lives. Large teams of workers had been sent to the GNF to help repair the damages they sustained, and other teams went to Denver to help rebuild the city. Topsail Empire lost 68,000 people in the war, of which 50,400 were civilians.

The Topsail Empire Military was more-or-less at pre-war strength, they didn't suffer to many losses during the short war, only about 18,000 people. Topsail Empire now hatched a plan to invade the countries of Northern South America and Western Africa. Congress agreed to the plan, and the next day 5,000 troops departed San Juan on two amphibious assault ships and 1 amphibious transport dock.

0300 March 31st, 2014
Caracas, Venezuela

At 3:00 in the morning EST the 5,000 troops stormed ashore right outside of the Venezuelan capital of Caracas. They were supported by the 16 F-35's of the Amphibious Assault Ships along with their 8 viper attack helicopters. The aircraft decimated the small amount of Venezuelan forces near their capital, giving the Topsail troops a free path to capture the city.

The day before 5 amphibious transport docks and 3 dock landing ships departed the main base of the Topsail Atlantic fleet in Norfolk, Virginia carrying 5,000 more soldiers to the front lines. They are estimated to arrive within 4-5 days.
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:35 pm

President Abrams also sends diplomats to Caliwestia and Hijjma to propose a triple alliance between the three countries. As Hijjma is already a strong Topsail Empire ally they are expected to join, while Abrams is not sure what the Caliwestians might think of the alliance.
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:41 pm

Pacific Ocean, Battle Fleet Punishment
April 2nd

The fleet made it through the Panama Canal over the course of several days. It took forever, but General John Breezyev and his Battle Fleet were on their way to create havoc among the Atlantican forces in the area. Half of his subs were split up into wolf packs that would hunt juicy targets down and destroy the supply lines of their enemy, while the rest of the fleet moved North to Vancouver so they could reinforce the position there and turn the Atlanticans back and away from North America.

One thing was clear though, the Vikings were plaguing the Pacific.
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:52 pm

17:00 April 3rd, 2014
Tovar, Venezuela

5,000 more troops landed in Tovar, Venezuela, about 30 kilometers from Caracas. The troops that were in Caracas had fanned out, and Topsail Empire now occupied about 990 square kilometers of territory. Topsail Empire had mobilized it's fleet of amphibious warfare vessels, and 2 more divisions (20,000 troops) were en route to Caracas from Norfolk. Also, two airborne divisions are on alert in Barbados, 800 kilometers away.
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hockesin Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:34 pm

BREAKING NEWS: THE EUROPEAN UNION HAS BEEN FORMED!
On the cool dawn of March 24th, the first shots of the joint Grothbordian, Hockesin invasion of Nardin began. After severe military setbacks and internal unrest, Nardin surrendered 8 days later, on April 1st. Following a split annexation of the country, the leaders of Dotaria, Caliwestia Grothbord, and Hockesin met in Paris to announce the formation of the European Union, which had been in the works for quite some time now. A glorious, one-month celebration has begun across the land.

European Union
East Ibsenian land divided between nations.
The nation of Greece is formed.
A joint currency, open borders, and mutual defense pacts.
Joint missile defense sites.
The Modern Tech War: The Pacific Rim Mk. 2 - Page 9 310
Hockesin
Hockesin

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:41 pm

//did Nardin agree to surrender? And who controls Greece?//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:27 pm

22:00 April 7th, 2014
Georgetown, Guyana

20,000 airborne troops landed in a clearing around the outskirts of Georgetown. Several hours later 10,000 troops stormed the beach in Georgetown proper, this shocked the unprepared Guyanese. Within 2 days Guyana's military had officially surrendered to the Topsail forces, while the government went into hiding. Troops fanned out and used both Topsail Empire military helicopters and confiscated Guyanese helicopters to fan out into the jungle.
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:09 am

Paris, Grotbord //Not sure if Paris is in Grothbord or Dotaria//
Klaus took a sip of his champagne, placing it down empty.
He walked over to the leader of Greece.
"Hello, I am Klaus, Klaus A. Schmmidt. I lead Grothbord, just north of Greece."
Said Klaus,

"Why hello. I am Eutychius Ligeia, Prime Minister of Greece. I know my geography by the way."
Klaus gave a friendly smile and a small quick chuckle.
"Well, after this would you care for a drink back in my home? We could discuss other things in private."

"I would enjoy a drink, I've heard Grothborian beer/booze is legendary." Said Eutychius.

"Good, follow me, my car is waiting outside."

//TO BE CLEAR, IM NOT GOING TO KILL HIM OR INJURE HIM//
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:10 am

//GROTBORD, GENIUS I JUST NOTICED THAT//
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:14 pm

//GROTH YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY GOING TO KILL HIM. ADMIT IT.//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:22 pm

//NOT THIS TIME//
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:09 pm

//Sure, I TOTALLY believe you.//

Last edited by Topsail Empire on Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:22 pm

//I WILL PROVE IT TO YOU.. LATER//
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantica Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:32 pm

//Guys, what happened to Ibsenia?
Atlantica
Atlantica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantica Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:54 pm

March 20th, 2110
Shanghai, Atlantica

After receiving several unexpected shots from Grothbordian spies, General Akulov had towered toward death - after all, several gunshots were more than enough to possibly kill a man. However, thanks to his bulletproof vest and his habit of wearing it at all times, General Akulov was still alive - coupled with emergency medical care from a gifted Atlantican Army doctor. Using an emergency jet, he had landed on Shanghai National University Hospital - one of the most renowned hospitals upon Atlantica.

And that day, General Akulov had been talking with the new commander of the Fifth Legion - General Vladimir Antonov, an old friend of his from Vladivostok Military Academy.

"I'm guessing they attempted to kill you, 'cause they thought we were like the Inca Empire," General Antonov said. "But fortunately, we have proved that we aren't: we've taken back all of Mongolia, and kept our defensive lines over the original borders. The same thing happened to Vladivostok a week ago."

General Akulov smirked. "Just like what I would've done. Anyway, what plans do you have for a further attack?"

General Antonov smiled insidiously. "Just you wait and see, Akulov. I would take them down."

April 1st, 1700
The Blue House, Seoul, Atlantica

While the war took a whole month, Princeps Victor Akulov had been holding on the government quite well - though there were protests all around the nation, calling for stopping this war as soon as possible, the accomplishment for this war had been significant for him: despite some loss in the Kamchatka, the Atlantican Military took significant footholds over in the Pacific - Hawaii, much of Vancouver Island and so on.

But on the other hand, he knew that he had to negotiate for the end of this war - though it had been a whole month, the whole war hadn't changed much. Protests were going along, calling for an end of the war. Soon, they would even be threatening the position of the Princeps.

"Contact the Leaders of the Russian Empire, Caliwestia and Topsail Empire respectively." The Princeps commanded. "I think we have some peace negotiations to do."
Atlantica
Atlantica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:07 pm

//I DEMAND TAIWAN jk//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:24 pm

11:00 April 10th, 2014
San Cristobal, Venezuela

The Commander of the Topsail forces in Venezuela, General Paul Andrews, sat at the end of the conference table in the stuffy town hall in San Cristobal. He was all smiles, as Venezuela and Guyana had both agreed to surrender. The leaders of both of the countries filed in. When the room was filled, Andrews began speaking the terms out loud:

"The first term is that Guyana and Venezuela will both become vassal states of Topsail Empire, they will be in charge of their own internal matters but they will be at the end of the day part of Topsail Empire. Their military is to be absorbed into the military of Topsail Empire, and the soldiers will be re-trained to fit Topsail Empire soldier standards. The naval vessels of the Venezuelan and Guyanese navies will be given to the GNF and Caliwestia to help pay off our debt to them, and their air force will be given to the two as well. The more specific terms are in the treaty we are about to sign. Sound good?"

The leaders of Venezuela and Guyana nodded, and they signed the treaty. When Andrews signed it as well, it was official. Venezuela and Guyana were officially part of Topsail Empire. The two airborne divisions which had been part of the Guyanian invasion and had been withdrawn a day earlier were ordered to fly to Suriname and to begin the invasion of that country.
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:47 pm

Stadt der Götter, Grothbord
Klaus and Eutychius arrived at Klaus's house.
"Allow me to show you my secret stash." Klaus opened a cabinet revealing multiple bottles of König Rum.

"Holy shit, I thought that was banned."

"Not here. In Greece and other places maybe." Klaus smirked
Klaus poured Eutychius a cup of the rum. Klaus took a sip of the rum,
"I always loved the taste of this stuff." He smiled,
Eutychius looked amazed at the taste.
"This is strong stuff, tell you what. I'll send a diplomat over next week to discuss an joint of friendship between our two countries."
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next