Strategos Prime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Modern Tech War: The Pacific Rim Mk. 2

+8
Dotaria
Grothbord
Hockesin
El Fiji Grande
Admin
hijjma
Topsail Empire
Atlantica
12 posters

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

The Modern Tech War: The Pacific Rim Mk. 2 - Page 10 Empty Re: The Modern Tech War: The Pacific Rim Mk. 2

Post by Topsail Empire Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:39 pm

0400 April 12th, 2014
Paramaribo, Suriname

The people of Suriname's capital city woke up to the sound of massive explosions. Topsail Empire had launched 32 cruise missiles at Suriname military installations around their capital city, and had also destroyed the several police stations in the city, to ensure that no organized armed resistance could fight back. At 11:00 EST the men of Topsail Empire's 1st Airborne Division parachuted down in the city's outskirts near the airport and within 3 hours had secured the city's airport, to allow the 2nd Airborne Division to land at the airport. By 6:00 the next morning Topsail Empire had 20,000 men in Suriname, and they stormed the city. The shocked Surinamese could muster up no resistance, and on April 15th they announced that they would surrender the the Tospailian forces, to the same conditions that Guyana and Venezuela agreed to.

0600 April 14th, 2014
Cayenne, French Guiana

While Suriname was being ravaged, the small country of French Guiana //IRL it is a territory of France, but in this RP as there is no France I will guess it is its own country// was next on the Topsail Empire invasion list. 5,000 troops landed outside of Cayenne and pushed inland, with minimal resistance. Within two days they had secured the city and it's outskirts, and another team had captured the important Guiana Space Centre, a launch point for the ESA (European Space Agency). It and it's rockets are seized intact, giving Topsail Empire another launch point for NASA. On April 20th Guiana surrenders, to the same terms as Venezuela, Guyana, and Suriname had agreed to.
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

The Modern Tech War: The Pacific Rim Mk. 2 - Page 10 Empty Re: The Modern Tech War: The Pacific Rim Mk. 2

Post by Topsail Empire Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:43 pm

//NEXT ON THE INVASION LIST IS COLUMBIA, on April 21st, and Ecuador on April 29th. Then I will secure Western Africa (During the month of May) before invading Argentina and Chile in Late May-June.//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:44 pm

//STOP HURTING S.AMERICA//
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:45 pm

//I WILL HURT THEM UNTIL EVERYTHING THERE IS MINE (except what Hijjma owns)//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:45 pm

//WE HAVE A MAD MAN HERE//
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:48 pm

//Hijjma has been non-active in this RP for a month now when I finish my invasion of Northern South America can I invade him like Groth and Hock did to Nardin?//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:49 pm

//NO//
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:49 pm

//WHY? You invaded Nardin and partitioned him up because he wasn't active.//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:50 pm

//YOU CANT OWN AN ENTIRE CONTINENT!//
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:54 pm

//HOCKESIN OWNS THE EQUIVALENT OF SOUTH AMERICA AND THE EASTERN US//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:55 pm

//So, he's my ally. I DONT GIVE A DAMN. If it's someone else. Then I give a big Damn//
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:56 pm

//YOU ARE BIASED//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:57 pm

//NO. MAYBE...//
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:58 pm

//Heck, if I can have all of South America I don't need nor want territory in Africa.//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:58 pm

//Heck, if I can have all of South America I don't need nor want territory in Africa.//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:03 pm

King's Palace, Stockholm, Sweden
April 3 0900 UTC +1

"Sir, this is the situation. We have Atlantican forces covering the North Pacific, and they've got Hawaii and Vancouver Islands. We've been locked in a bloody stalemate at Vancouver for almost 2 weeks now, and both forces haven't been able to launch any attacks on the other. Meanwhile, Battle Fleet Punisher is steaming north along the North American West Coast, and are headed to the area. Within a day now, we will have more air support and we can destroy this navy here since our navy in the area is both bigger and stronger.

"In other news, the Topsailians have been expanding into South America, and have been conquering nations in the area. I feel that this situation should be rectified. I recommend a display of our power in the north, but the order is yours to give, milord. What are your orders?"

The old man reclined in his chair, thinking on what to do next. "Do what you think is necessary, but do NOT fire on them unless you see troop movements gearing up for an attack upon any of the allied northern territories, or unless fired upon.

"Yes milord, it will be done."

NORAMCOM Headquarters, Classified Military Base
April 3 0300 UTC -5

Troops were being readied on the border with Topsail, and at dawn 5 Squadrons were flown over 5 Topsailian cities: Detroit, Chicago, Columbus, Indianapolis, and Cincinnati. They dropped propaganda leaflets commanding the Topsailians to stop their expansion in the South, as their wars have earned them enough land for expansion. The GNF prepared for another conflict, and set up anti-aircraft weaponry along the border to repel any airborne attacks.
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Hockesin Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:07 pm

\\THERE'S 300 MILLION IN MY TERRITORY. ITS A BUNCH OF EMPTY TERRITORY. YOU MAY ABSOLUTELY NOT HAVE ALL OF SOUTH AMERICA, "JUST CAUSE ME AND GROTH INVADED NARDIN".//
Hockesin
Hockesin

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:14 pm

//Dotaria, Atlantica already agreed to peace//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hockesin Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:17 pm

\\Uh, no he didn't.//
Hockesin
Hockesin

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:18 pm

Raleigh, Topsail Empire Capital District

President Abrams is shocked by the Dotarian response, and responds to the GNF King //I forget his name//

"We are shocked at your response to us gaining land in South America. We are simply making up for lost ground. We are shocked at your agressive actions against Topsail Empire, and for you blatantly disregarding our sovereignty and flying your warplanes into Topsail airspace. We do not want a war with you, and we are very disappointed in your childish aggression against our nation."
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hockesin Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:24 pm

April 3rd, Moscow
Prime Minister Alec Jorvhosky received the Atlantican diplomats in the Grand Ballroom, and then led them to a smaller adjoining room where formal talks could take place.

"You see, you are in a very precarious position, as the aggressor in this war. You have half the world against your, and your allies have fallen. You might say you have the short end of the stick here."

The Atlantican diplomats looked at each other, and then laid out their plan.
Hockesin
Hockesin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:25 pm

//BETTER NOT BE PLOTTING AGAINST ME.//
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:27 pm

//So....Topsail loses like 3 states and therefore gets all of South America and Africa. BS.//
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:29 pm

//BULL FUCKING SHIT. I KNOW//
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:32 pm

East Ibsenia wrote://So....Topsail loses like 3 states and therefore gets all of South America and Africa. BS.//
//no where close. I am invading Venezuela, Columbia, and some small states in Eastern South America. Then I may or may not launch an invasion on Western Africa.//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next