Strategos Prime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character RP

+4
Hockesin
Admin
Dotaria
East Ibsenia
8 posters

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Character RP - Page 13 Empty Re: Character RP

Post by Dotaria Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:52 am

//I'm a little offended lol, I'M A FROSTMAN! Nahh, it's cool, but I woulda been pissed if my ship was taken from me. Marcus is in Qcyra right?//
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:30 pm

//We've set anchor just off shore of the island south-east of Vaes Morro. There should be a lighthouse near that cluster, which is where I think we should go next.//
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=falling_stars

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:54 pm

//Well, if Marcus is in Qcyra, I was thinking that we would be a little north of the city, and as we pass, we see him somewhere in the city passing by. We then fight to get to him.//
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:25 pm

//If we do that though, I want to make the post in seeing him.//
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:41 pm

Dotaria wrote://If we do that though, I want to make the post in seeing him.//
//I'm wanting to ask the person in the lighthouse if they saw a ship go by. Then we can do your Idea. I also want to do some assassination stuff on their people.//
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:42 pm

//Aight. We will have a huge battle scene at Qcyra just to let you know. Ibsenia, can you start a slave revolt?//
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:31 pm

After a long day of slaving away at tunnels for the new city, Marcus was marched back to his slave quarters. Once he arrived there, he huddled together with the other men to keep warm.

Finally, Marcus spoke up, "I am tired of this. I am tired of being a slave and a lesser to these rats of men. I dont intend to stay a slave any longer. Tomorrow, I will lead a revolt. If you want to be free, then stand with me brothers."

Murmurs were heard around the room, but there was no intense reaction. Nonetheless, Marcus went to sleep resolute about his decision.
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:26 pm

//We were already in Vaes Morro, Stars...//
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:44 pm

Dotaria wrote://We were already in Vaes Morro, Stars...//
//fine, ill say the guy lead us to marcus//
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:22 pm

A man falls to the ground as a dagger is removed from his neck. Riut smiles excitedly to himself. 'Finally a chance to reawaken my assassin skills' he sneaks to a guard nearby and throws a stone to the left. As the guard turns away, Riuts hand falls over his mouth. Riut plunges his dagger into the man's back, he freezes in pain and shock as Riut stabs him in the chest to end him. He lays the man down and spots the Leader's shelter, which stuck out like a thumb to the other slaver's huts. Riut spots a light inside. Cursing, he climbs to the roof where smoke is rising from the building's chimney. Riut uncorks his canteen and pours its contents down the chimney. As it puts out the fire the house hisses at Riut. Moving quickly he finds an unlocked window and climbs inside. He the darkness envelopes him, allowing him to come up behind a guard with his weapon pulled.
'Good night' Riut thought as his dagger pierced the mans skull. He lowered him to the ground and moved toward a nearby door. He opened it. He rose his daggers just in time to counter a strike from a short sword. "Assassin!" The man yelled just before I took out him legs an stabbed him as he hit the ground. Commotion was begining to rise as the members of the area tried to find the man that yelled.
'I must move now!' Riut thought as he checked each room eventually finding the man who wa laying in his bed reaching for his sword.

"I see assassin, you have come to kill me." He said calmly. As the front door was forced open. "You can kill me and run. Most likely to be caught or we could duel. You lose and you die, you win you leave with no consiquences." The door behind Riut opened. The leader spoke in a weird language. The men backed down. Riut accepted knowing he had no choice. He readied his daggers and lunged at the man. He easily dispatched the man, and left without challenge.
//sorry to end that so quickly ran out if time to write those last details. Ill edit it an add them in later//

Last edited by Falling Stars on Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:25 pm

//We kinda skipped ahead from that part... So you're gonna edit your last post?
Oh, and that was a good post. I may have a friend who may play the "bad guy" of our story. I dunno though, still trying to talk him into it.//
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:26 pm

//I'm just going to leave off when he gets back, Stars.//

Arthur was speaking to Riut, who had been gone for 3 or 4 days doing assassinations.

"Where the hell were you?" Arthur asked, quite heated, "I was about to send a party after you!"

"I was doing a few jobs with my men," Riut said, defensively.

"You told me you were gathering information on whether Marcus was here or not. Did you get the information?"

"I got some hearsay. Supposedly the Qcyrans are building a new city and have ordered thousands of slaves to do so. The Rul are there too. I scouted the area, the damn place looks like the Frostman citadels you would talk about, only brighter and shining," Riut said, reporting.

"Did you see him there?" Arthur asked.

"No, I was damn near caught. I'd bet my left testicle on him being there though," Riut replied.

"Show me," Arthur said, walking off the ship.

Kaidan bopped up behind him, "Can I come with Arthur? I wanna go!"

"No Kaidan, stay here on the ship," Arthur ordered.

Kaidan kept pressing him, "Please? I heard about the city and I wanna see it!"

"It's too dangerous young one, maybe next time okay?" Riut said.

"Yes sir," Kaidan said, let down. He grumbled back to the aft of the ship.

They bought a couple of horses and rode out about 15 miles to the new city. Sure enough, Arthur could see the spires over the sand dunes reaching up like fingers to the sky, and the white marble and stone shined like a diamond in the desert.

"Its not completed. There is a tunneled quarry to the west I haven't checked, but they use the stone and marble from there to build the city here," Riut explained, pointing south.

"Let's check it out," Arthur said, kicking his horse to a trot.

When they were about 4 miles away, Arthur started to get a chilling feeling down his spine. Someone was watching them. He was about to turn to Riut when an arrow whizzed by his head. He ducked and his horse reared up, nearly throwing him off. He climbed off the horse and grabbed his shield just in time to get an arrow in hit aimed for his throat. Riut was already running in zig zags, dodging arrows fired at him. Arthur grabbed a knife from his belt and threw it into the chest of the person who fired the arrow into his shield, killing him instantly.

He then saw a man to his right and turned his shield to them, getting a fireball ready in his hand to throw. When it hit the man's chest, it blew his chest cavity in and sent charred flesh and blood into the air. He drew his sword and held his hands out wide, screaming his anger at the enemy. One of the Sandmen ran at him. Arthur blocked his blow, spun the man's momentum off of him, slowing him down just enough to bury his sword in the man from the left side of his lower neck to his ribs, then kicking him off. He killed 8 more men until Riut got his attention amidst the handful of bodies around him.

"Arthur! More riders, around 20!"

Arthur laughed, "LET THEM COME!"

"We need to go Arthur, NOW!" Riut yelled, mounting his horse.

Arthur took off the other way, up the dune toward the horsemen. When he came to the top of the dune, he saw 20 horsemen charging toward him, with a huge rider in the back of the procession with a great warhammer. Arthur yelled and ran down the dune about halfway, meeting the chargers. He dropped to one knee and held his shield up, letting it rest to the ground, and slashed out with his sword, killing a horse and breaking the rider's neck in the throw. He moved a couple of steps, then killed another horse and rider, and killed 6 more this way until the left over riders dismounted and charged Arthur. He smiled at their mistake, and killed them one by one until he came to the giant from earlier, who stood at over 7 feet. The warhammer alone was as long as Arthur was tall, and the man was as rippled with muscle as Arthur was, with a tattoo running from one shoulder to the other. He wasn't a siren, though, as his tattoos weren't natural, not in the same design, and didn't run down his arm.

Any lesser man would be intimidated, but Arthur was so crazed with bloodlust that he didn't care. The giant charged Arthur, and Arthur misjudged the man's speed, as he only had enough time to bring his shield up to block the blow and get thrown almost 20 feet. He rolled through and got back up on his feet, to the see the man on top of him again, knocking him down with a kick to the gut and knocking his sword aside. The man then put a foot on Arthur's shield arm and raised the hammer. Arthur rolled on the man's foot, being missed by mere inches. Arthur followed through, and the man moved his foot away and allowed Arthur to get his shield under control once more. He then slammed the point of the warhammer through the shied, missing Arthur's nose by an inch. Immediately knowing his shield was useless now, he grabbed the hammer just as the man was about to raise it up and used the momentum to kick the man in the face, knocking him back. He ran to his sword and the two stood with their weapons ready, staring at each other.

Arthur decided to attack first and bull rushed the man. The man raised his hammer to strike down on Arthur, but Arthur sidestepped as the hammer was coming down and made a slash to the man's midsection, which missed. Another hammer blow came toward Arthur's left side, and he forced his sword out to block the blow, pushing him back in the sand. Arthur held his sword in his left hand and blew a fireball at the man, but the man dodged and threw a knife at Arthur, who took the blade in his right thigh.

Arthur screamed in pain, and knew the blade was poisoned and buried to the hilt in his thick leg. Nonetheless, he charged the man again who charged him in turn. At the last minute, Arthur willed his right hand to be as hot as molten iron and lunged for the man's heart, and he burned through the skin and bone to touch his heart. The man gasped at him with wide eyes, and a look of fear came across his face as Arthur smiled at him, his face bloodied with his and the other men's blood. Arthur gripped the heart and ripped it out, letting the man fall down to the ground.

He fell down on his knees and immediately felt the knife make a stab of pain up his leg. he pulled it out, and tossed it aside. He heard Riut call his name and the galloping of a horse.

"Hold on brother, stay with me!" Riut said.

"Poison..." Arthur said, barely able to point to his leg.

Riut looked down, wiped some of Arthur's blood from his leg, and licked it. His eyes went wide. "The bastard stabbed you with Scorpion Venom!"

"Can... You...?" Arthur tried to talk, but the world was turning black.

"Damnit Arthur, stay with me!"

//I don't want to be out of this Stars, but I'll leave it up to you how we get back.//
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:27 am

They rode faster than Riuts ridden in his life. Riut mind racing debating whether to stop the bleeding or to allow it to slow the poison's spread. Riut knew his poisons. Years of assassinating with them he has learned deadly combinations and the cures to most. Scorpion poison was one of the easiest to cure, if you got the cure in time. By midday the effects would be irreversible, leaving about two hours to get back and gather the needed cure for the poison. The made it back in thirty minutes after the battle.
"What happened Riut?" An assassin said drawing the attention of the camp.

"We have little time, short version of the story: Arthur was poisoned. Indeed the mercenaries to stay and watch the camp, your no help if you don't know plants. Assassins it was scorpion poison. We need cactus flowers, Derak and George get some water,me, Felin, Oscer, and Herald will get cactus juice, and everyone else get as much alcohol as you can carry //completely made that up// before midday. Move!" They ran in pairs, all in different directions. Riut and Felin //another assassin// ran towards a group of cacti near the shore. Collecting any firewood they could along the way, it would be needed to clean the water. A few minutes later they arrived at the cacti group and began tapping the juice from the inside of the bodies into Riut's extra canteen.

"I'll finish this if you start grabbing some flowers." Felin said to Riut as the cactus they were tapping ran dry.

"On it" Riut replied, pulling his other dagger. He began to cut flowers from the cacti, leaving a few so the plant doesn't die. After cutting about 27 flowers and a canteen of cactus juice they ran back to the camp, beginning to sweat as the sun moved closer to the middle of the sky. Everyone else had returned by the time Riut and Felin arrived back at camp, only about 39 minutes had passed.

Riut began to pour a bottle of alcohol into a bowl, while another assassin lit a fire and poured the water into the heated caldron. Riut, in another bowl began crushing the cactus flowers until they where a muss, then adding them to the alcohol. Storing them together until the alcohol had made the mush into the consistency of a semi melted smoothie //I know they didn't have smoothies back then. I'm using it as a reference point//. Riut the turned to the cactus juice adding the mixture ever so carefully to make sure that the solution didn't end up becoming a tequila with cactus flower mush. The solution became a dark green indicating it was ready to add the water, which will make it less potent to keep from hurting Arthur with it's strength. An assassin brought Riut te boiling water a minute later, helping Riut to pour a little water into the solution, making it a lighter green. Riut set it on the still burning fire, reducing the solution to a crystalline form, allowing Riut to melt it and input it carefully into Arthur with his knife.

About 36 minutes had passed when Riut finally finished the concoction, melting the crystals into a viscous paste and apply it to the sharp end of his blade.
"Has the bleeding stopped?" Riut asked as he knelt next to Arthur.

"Not fully, but it has slowed." A mercenary replied.

"Good." Riut said as he cut Arthur's arm and applied the paste inside the new cut. He then moved to the cut made by the enemy' hands and applied the paste there too. Finally, moving back to a standing position. "Help me move him to a tent. Only time will tell if the cure works. If he awakens tell me." The picked up Arthur and walked away, towards the tent. 'Only time will tell' Riut though solemnly.
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:54 am

Arthur could see Riut frantically working on him, but he was numb by the time he came to the camp. Men were bustling around, gathering some sort of supplies, and mixing something together. Kaidan never left his side, as he was stroking Arthur's long hair during the process. The boy was trying to be strong, but tears were in his eyes the whole time. Arthur used all of his strength to caress the boy's face, and when they moved him, Arthur reached out for the boy, but the men moved him so fast that Arthur didn't know where he was, and the world turned black again.

He could hear the men, one of the assassins. "I don't think we got to it in time."

Riut's voice sighed, "I'm pretty sure we didn't. Damnit Arthur, why did you go to them!"

"You know how Frostmen are with their Bloodlust Riut, there was nothing you could do without him turning on you."

Riut sniffled, "I'm going to whoop his ass if he comes two... If he ever comes two..."

An eternity later, he could hear Riut checking him, "It's been 3 days. He should've come back by now. He'll be dead on the morrow." Riut's hand then came to Arthur's heart to feel his heartbeat.

Arthur's hand just happened to be there, and he gripped Riut's hand as he tried to tell him he was still there. It startled Riut. "Arthur?"

That night, he dreamed of an Elvish woman, fair in beauty, and she was soothing him, rubbing her hands over Arthur to cool him. He was so hot, as if his body was on fire. She whispered to him in a language he didn't understand, yet somehow he did. She taught him things: the ways of bending water to his will, some things that no mortal man would ever know, and she whispered in his ear his brother's name, as if she knew the man before...

Kaidan

He then woke up two days later and every vein in him was on fire. It was the middle of the night, and Arthur let out such a scream of pain that he never made before, as the pain he was feeling was one unlike anything he ever felt. An assassin and a mercenary barged in, then quickly ran out again, yelling for Riut. Soon, Riut burst in the tent with a screaming Arthur in nothing but linen around his waist to keep him modest.

"Get me water, quick! We have to cool him down!"

Arthur grabbed Riut firmly by the throat, "What the hell is going on with me!"

Riut fell away from him, "It's okay brother, you're safe! You cheated death, now let me make sure he stays cheated! WATER, NOW!"

Jogo and another bulky man came in with 8 water buckets, and they gently poured the water over Arthur's body. He could feel himself cooling down and was slowly coming back to reality. He saw that he was as naked as his nameday, and asked for some clothes. After putting them on, he asked Riut what happened while he was out.

"Nothing much, everyone's been worried sick about you brother. You shouldn't have survived to be honest," Riut replied.

"Frostmen are tough to kill," Arthur said, trying to get up, but Riut pushed him down.

"You aren't fit to get up Arthur," he said.

"I'm fine," Arthur said, getting up.

Riut pushed him down again, "I know my poisons Arthur."

"And I know my damned body," Arthur said, pushing Riut back. He got up slowly and stood, his bones popping and his muscles aching from near-atrophy. He walked out of the tent to the men, who were standing all around in full battle dress.

Jogo stepped forward, "Jogo wants to know when we kill Sandbugs."

Arthur smiled and slowly walked to him, "You aren't killing them without me, and I'm not fit to fight yet. Soon brother."

Riut stepped forward.
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:07 pm

The next morning, Marcus woke up just like every other day. However, today, things were going to change. Walking out of the slave pit with others in line, he glanced around at the guards. When he was handed a pick, he stepped forward, and stood up straight. One of the guards cracked his whip, and screamed at him to get back in line. Marcus swung his pick, and it suddenly appeared in the mans skull. Guards began to swarm around him, and Marcus screamed out, "TODAY IS A NEW DAY! BREAK FREE!"

Nothing happened. All the other slaves looked at him sullenly, as he was pounded into the ground. Then, one of his soldiers swung his pick into a soldiers back, and chaos broke out. The ensuing bloodshed was the worst thing Marcus has ever seen, worse than any battle. Slaves brutally swung their picks into Guards, and the guards screamed as their faces were mashed to a pulp.

When it had ended, Slaves broke off their chains with the picks, and sprinted into the sunlight. A few men picked up weapons and armor off the dead guards.
Upon arriving outside, some men took off running into the desert. They would either be captured, die in the desert. Very few would live. However, a concentrated cluster of men, led by Marcus and his companions, marched for the Qcrya to burn the city to the ground, slave masters and all.
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:57 am

Right as Riut stepped forward, the western sky burst into flame. Arthur turned, and Erea appeared before him. "This is your friend Arthur, he's here for you. Go to him, be rejuvenated."

Arthur suddenly felt strength flow into his body again, and he smiled. His men looked to the fire in awe, but he broke that awe quickly. "READY WEAPONS!"

The whole camp scrambled to gather their weapons and armor, and Jogo tossed a sack to Arthur. His armor was inside, and Jogo tossed him his greatsword, which he caught with one hand, "Arthur need shield?"

"Aye, if you can spare one!" Arthur said, and caught the shield Jogo tossed to him with his other hand. He had his armor on within 2 minutes, and he felt like himself again. "On me! MOVE!"

The whole procession jogged the quarter mile to the city, and saw a group of unarmored brigands attacking the city in its sleep. At the center of the line, standing still as a post, was a fair haired man with hair down to his shoulders. A scar ran across his back, the same scar that Marcus showed him one day that he explained came from an elvish sword.

"Marcus!" Arthur said, smiling. He then sprinted to the rag tag army, with his mercenaries and the assassins at his back. Within a minute or two of constant sprinting, they cam upon the ragged men, and Arthur screamed out Marcus's name.

He could see a man aim a bow at him, until the fair haired man stayed the man's bow, "Who are you?!"

"Damnit Marcus, don't tell me you forgot my damned voice!" Arthur replied.

"Arthur?" Marcus yelled back, and jogged toward them.

They met in the middle and embraced, laughing. "Damn Marcus, I knew you were too damn stubborn to be killed!"

Riut ran up to them, "Good to see you again friend."

Marcus smiled for the first time in a long time, as he looked weary with exhaustion, "It does me much to see you guys, but we're fighting a battle here. Would you care to join?"

"Of course," Arthur said, unsheathing his sword, "Who do we kill?"

//I'll leave the battle scene to you Ibsenia.//
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:20 pm

//I'm taking this, Ibsenia you took entirely too long//
Riut pulled his bow from the shelf in his tent and grabbed his quiver. He exited the tent seeing a mass of what Riut believed were slavers, coming over the hill. He ran to where Arthur and Marcus stood. "I'm going to take a few assassins and flank to the left and hit them from behind with our arrows."

"We're staying here. If you run into trouble we may not be able to reach you in time." Marcus said testing the weight of the weapon a mercinary just handed him. He frowned a few moments, as if he had just had a bad tasting meal.

"What's wrong Marcus?" Arthur asked seeing him frown.

"This sword is a little off and a bit too light for my liking he said.

"We don't have time to get another. Riut if your doing this, you better go now." Arthur said, hitting his shield to knock some sand off it.

"Good luck brothers." Riut said as he signaled some assassins to follow him. "We are going are left, through those bushes," Riut says as they run, "We need to be as stealthy as possible or we'll be ripped apart by those soldiers advancing down the hill." He finished looking at the group. "Let's move." He said as they enters the branches of the leafless brush. Riut gazed back to check on his fellow assassins. Out of the corner of his eye he saw an arrow appear in a slaver's neck. Riut's smile disappeared as the mass of soldiers formed a shield wall. That is bad news for any group of soldiers.

"Charge!" He hear someone in the wall of wood yell. Riut signaled the assassins to wait. They could fire bomb them as they approached then hit them with arrows while they're confused. It's crazy but it might work. Riut gathered a firepot.

"Follow my lead" he said quietly to the others. As they got closer, Riut counted down. 3-2-1. He threw his pot. He watched as time slowed almost to a stand still. The pot majestically flying through the air. Blocking out the sun before it stopped entirely.

"That wasn't the best plan in the world Riut." Erea said walking into his vision. "Although you did buy your friends time, you will not be happy about the out come of your decision. Tha though is not why I am here. A storm approaches. One that will rack the land. The out come will be devastating in the shoe run but good in the long run. You and your friends will all lose something important to them. That thing though will affect you and your friend's future. I will inform them also." He walked away.

Riut drew a blank trying to understand the true meaning of this warning. He was late notching his arrow because of this. The pot hit the line. Catching on their shields and forcing them to drop them. A barrage of arrow hit them as they attempts to put out the flames that were hungrily eating the shields. Riut loaded his arrow, stood and fired.
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:32 pm

//sorry, never got around to it. Ill be expecting my sword Aelia on the ship then.//
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:50 pm

Marcus and his slaves advanced separately, //Im going to change one detail, I want my sword.// creeping upon the city while the mercernaries handled the slave soldiers. When they were almost upon the city, Marcus gave his command: "KILL ANYONE WHO OPPOSES YOU, BUT STRIKE DOWN ONE SLAVE, OR RAPE ONE WOMAN, AND I WILL HAVE YOUR HEAD!" The slaves charged in, without discipline. It didnt matter. Most of the slave soldiers were engaged with the mercenaries. this was not fight, it was a slaughter. Marcus walked to the highest point of the city, where he knew the head slaver would be.

Arriving, he casually cut down the guards, and pushed the door open. Surrounding the head slaver were twenty of his best men. Coward. If those men had been with the others, they may have overrun the mercernaries Rather than killing all twenty of these men, Marcus moved lithely, and threw a dagger he had picked up in town. The dagger hissed through the air, and landed in the Slavers chest. When the men saw that the slaver was dead, they dropped their weapons and ran to Marcus, cheering. Marcus welcomed them, and cheered as well, until he felt a dagger slip through chest, and into his heart. Marcus' eyes slowly faded, as a man stepped away from the cheering slaves and faded into the dark.

East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:52 pm

//NO YOU DIED!//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:06 pm

//Wait what!????!!!!!!!! SCRAMBLE THE FIGHTERS!!!!!//
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:42 pm

//Ill be playing as Aron now.//
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:56 pm

//scared me there//
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:17 am

Erea came to Arthur with his warning, and Arthur was just as confused as Riut was , until his life shattered in an instant...

Arthur found Marcus as he was falling, and time stood still. Seeing his friend fall destroyed him, and tears ran down the Frostman's cheeks. He caught Marcus before he fell, and the man's eyes were closing.

"Marcus! No, no, no, no, no, no, no! NO!" Arthur whimpered.

"Brother, what happened?" Marcus said, blood coming out of his mouth.

"No brother, it can't happen like this! Stay with me, Marcus! RIUT!"

The whole procession quieted at the Frostman's roar, and Riut appeared before them. His face immediately went pale. "Marcus!"

"Help him, please!" Arthur sobbed, feeling the same feelings he felt when his brother Kaidan fell.

Riut came to him and saw the wound. He sat back on his feet, defeated. "Arthur..."

"Don't you fucking say that! DON'T YOU SAY THAT!" Arthur yelled, the looked down at Marcus.

"Brother," Marcus said, loosing strength, "you were always pure of heart. I'm glad to have known you my friend, and I love you like a brother. I'll see you in Valhalla friend."

"No..." Arthur whispered as his friend took his last breath.

Everyone was quiet, and tears ran down Arthur's nose. He sat there for a couple of minutes holding his friend's body, before gently laying him down. He was so full of grief and anger, he walked with a strange calmness like a quiet before a storm. Riut rose, but didn't say anything.

Arthur was shaking, trying to hold himself back. In his head, he was screaming at the gods, "Why would you take HIM! Why not me! WHY!"

"Arthur," Riut finally got the courage to say. He saw the man fight when he was having fun, and he shuddered at the thought of the man angered so and fighting against him. He had to say something though.

"Yes Riut?" Arthur calmly said, turning to him as if he was possessed.

"Permission to move the men back to the ship?" Riut said, then gulped.

"Granted," Arthur said.

They quickly left, and once they were 100 yards away from the army, they heard Arthur yell and an explosion in the city followed. Soon, explosions were rocking the city all over the place, and the mercenaries had to run to keep from being killed. When they made it to the Ved Dovah, Riut finally saw the awesome power of Arthur's rage, as there was nothing left of the city. As soon as he saw, however, the fires went out, blanketing the area with silence.

Deathly silence.

The next morning, Arthur walked to the ship with Marcus's body in his arms. They wrapped Marcus in linen and put him in preservative. Arthur was surprisingly quiet, and it fell to Riut to cast the men off.

An hour later, Arthur relieved Riut from the helm, taking over the ship.

"I'm sorry Arthur, about Marcus," Riut said, then immediately felt stupid. Arthur only swallowed, and so he changed the subject. "Where are we heading, commander?"

"The Century Oak, to burn Marcus with our men. After that, I'm going to hunt Davin to the gates of hell and hack his fucking head off," Arthur said.

Riut was taken back, but he smiled, seeing a glimpse of the man he once knew coming back to them, "Sounds like a plan captain."

"A wonderful plan, don't you think?" Arthur said, then chuckled a little.
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:13 pm

They sailed back west after briefly stopping by Vaes Morro to restock supplies and send a message in advance to Faxview, where Riut hoped a few of his assassins that were told to watch the guild were. The sea was abnormally calm, at least calm for this region. It was warm and sunny, which also surprised Riut as it was nearing the end of fall.

A few days later they arrived at the Erwine Strait, still too far away to even catch sight of strait. It was foggy and cold. It tugged at Riut like a curtain does when your leg gets caught in it. Arthur was depressed, it was very obvious to Riut. He hadn't told any jokes and seemed to have given up drinking for the moment. Riut was also saddened by Marcus's death. A certain gloom hung over the boat, making everything quiet and dead. The crew went through the motions but lacked the motivation that they had when Marcus and the now semi-absent Arthur had them under their control. Riut sighed and stood up. The land to their sides looked foreign even though they were there a few weeks ago.

"Indie, how close are we to a dock? I'm thinking the crew is in need of a break. Arthur the most. "

"I don't know, this damn fog makes it impossible to tell where we are. The sun dial is useless without the ability to use the blasted thing in the fog." The helmsmen said.

"Keep on-" Riut was thrown off his feet. "SHIT!" he yelled as his fell down. "What happened?" Riut demanded.

"Shallows Riut!" Arthur yelled peering over the railing.

"We have a minor hull breach Captain!" A mercenary yelled from bellow decks.

"Quickly! PLUG IT!" Arthur yelled back. Riut quickly slipped below decks. A few decent sized holes were punched into the bottom of the ship. 'Arthur won't be too happy about this' Riut thought as he helped hold greased rags to the holes.

"Arthur! We're going to have to beach it until it is sea worthy again!" Riut yelled to Arthur, putting all his weight against the newly plugged hole.

"How bad is-. FUCK!" He said looking at the damage to his and the recently passed Marcus's pride and joy.

"We have it under control right now Arthur, just get us to land before it gets worse." Riut said attempting to keep Arthur from going into a rage, putting everyone on board at risk. He left, literally steaming.

Last edited by Falling Stars on Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:24 pm; edited 3 times in total
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next