Strategos Prime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Colony RP [Private RP][Invite Required]

+3
SSV Normandy SR-2
El Fiji Grande
East Ibsenia
7 posters

Page 10 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 30  Next

Go down

Colony RP [Private RP][Invite Required] - Page 10 Empty Re: Colony RP [Private RP][Invite Required]

Post by Topsail Empire Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:54 pm

Hoping to slow down the Caruntian's advance, Topsail Empire launches 10 fighter bombers in a last-ditch attempt to stop the hordes. They had heard all to well the brutality of the Caruntian occupation in Dotaria's territory. The 10 bombers launched, and climbed to 20,000 feet, before diving down onto the Caruntian forces at over 8,000 kph. The bombs dropped and caused the deaths and injuries of at least 900 Caruntians, but to the loss of 3 planes with their three pilots. The remaining 7 bombers flew back to Port Topsail, and one more was lost on the trip back. The attack was deemed a failure by Governor John Richt, due to the rather small casualties of the enemy for the loss of 20% of Port Topsail's bomber force.
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Colony RP [Private RP][Invite Required] - Page 10 Empty Re: Colony RP [Private RP][Invite Required]

Post by El Fiji Grande Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:04 am

Seeing as Mount Custis was on the verge of falling to the Woods tribe, and that they were pushing ever toward the western coast of Eros, Commander Robert "Rocky" Lograine ordered the amassed fleets of the colony to land their troops and take the battle to the enemy. Sometimes the best defense is to attack. Backed by low flying airborne units, the bulk of the army traveled in the form of mechanized infantry directly towards enemy forces near the remains of Condihu. The barbarian hordes need to be stopped from getting to Carzchx, because doing so would invariably mean the fall of the colony. A small side force would sail up the Taireth River and from there move through the Tasechi to assault the Woods tribe from behind. This would be the initial wave, which would be hoped to draw them away from their main lines around Condihu.

The pilots have been instructed to open fire immediately on the Caruntians as soon as they are in range, to maximize the effectiveness of having aircraft as an asset, while they last. In the occurrence that one was shot down, the pilots have been directed to steer the plane directly at enemy forces, before ejecting at the last second.

Meanwhile, a port has been established at the northern tip of Rebistan province to provide shelter, supplies, manpower, and ammunition to the colonial fleet, which will be sailing around the north of Eros to provide additional air support for the ground forces coming up the Taireth, as well as a way of evacuating should anything go terribly wrong.
El Fiji Grande
El Fiji Grande
Vice Delegate

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=el_fiji_grande/detail=factboo

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:36 am

The Big Five, as the 500 veterans of both the Costonovo and Darkwoods are called, have become very effective killers of Caruntians. During the invasion of the Darkwoods, They barely held off the enemy by a series of hit and run attempts launched through stone-plated humvees. Elbaror has decided to evacaute Riza for the time being, as there is no chance of stopping the impending tideof the Woods tribe.

After casualties, there are 745 troops left in Darkwoods. They will begin to march towards the River Taireth to rendezvous with Grandean troops.

The navy of East Ibsenia, at the size of two battlships and 13 cruisers, have sailed up the River Song, the river of Elbaror. They will act as an HQ for units in Halifax,Oren, and Dagorlad.

The Grey Mountains have broken their siege, and have a guarded caravan delivering them food. With the Lake Tribes focus on Topsail, Elbaror gets a breather. 2000 wolves and 700 soldiers from Elbaror will march to Port Topsail, in the hope that they can provide aid in time.

Current Infantry=

745- Marching to Rive Taireth
2000- Oren
578- Dagorlad
1054- Elbaror
1000 Redwolves in Elbaror
500- Port Topsail
3000 wolves in Port Topsail
2000 wolves, 700 soldiers on way to Port Topsail.
372- Land Gottes
Total: 11,949 soldiers
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:53 am

Land Gottes cannot defend an army of thousands against its army of hundreds.Land Gottes governor is suggesting 'Operation Downfall' this operation was created 2 months into the colonisation. But the operation will kill much of the enemy's army but will destroy all it's provinces. Operation Downfall was created so if Land Gottes was to fall to any thing the Governor, Diego Macias would activate a small bomb blowing up half the island the colony is. This operation has not been tested. Diego is worried and is going insane to the pressure of doing it or not doing it. Any supply drop would be a failure due to the long way to the colony.
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:55 am

The first initial clash was a slaughter for both sides, having the Dotarians lose 40 percent of their initial forces, and having thousands of Horse-men casualties. The fighting lasted for 3 intense hours, with the Dotarians pulling back once the fighting reached the mountain. getting caught in a plains charge by the Horse-men would be suicide, so to regain their strength, Yohn pulled his forces back 12 miles away from the fallen city. After 5 hours of rest and rearming, the Dotarians were ready to march again.

"Everyone listen up!" Yohn said, getting on top of a tank, "We are heavily outnumbered, and our firepower is dwindling. The only thing keeping us alive is our cunning and our tenacity. Men, I have asked a lot from you recently. This was only supposed to be a colonizing mission, and we have all suffered greatly. All of us had friends and family in Carvaak, all brothers and sisters in arms. We CANNOT let them die in vain!"

Pelicans appeared out of no where, and the rest of the colonial forces join the procession. The commanders of the forces came to Yohn and saluted, reporting to the last post. There was no sense in staying where they were, this was Dotaria's last stand.

Yohn nodded, filled with confidence. "Brothers, what we do today will determine if we have any stories to tell our children, our grandchildren, our future posterity. We cannot lose, or all is lost brothers and sisters. Remember where you come from, sons and daughters of Requiem! Remember who you are sons and daughters of the Titan! The gods stand behind you this day! Our ancestors stand behind you today! LET US NOT SHAME THEM!!!"

A roar rose from every Dotarian mouth, anger, anguish, and bloodlust filled the air. It was payback time, and if they should die, they'll die with a sword in their hands, a dead enemy at their feet, and a war cry in their lungs. Today was the day they fight for their lives.

"FOR DOTARIA!!! FOR THE TITAN!!! FOR THE RYSE!!!" Yohn yelled at the top of his lungs, and the whole procession echoed him, sending chills down the spines of the Caruntians. They then ran into their pelicans and tanks, and the whole procession moved swiftly toward the battlefield.

Yohn went over his battle plan. "The Horse-men have taken positions along this ridge line, and they haven't fortified the rest of the mountain, let alone the city. We will have to hit them with a scorpion attack. We will charge here and here, on the center flanks of the line. We will also have to distract their air forces with the rest of our fighters so our gunships can provide support to the main advancing Pelicans, and to distract them from what we will hope to be the killing blow," he said, then pointed to the main city, "here. It will set a huge force above them to pinch them together. What are our numbers?"

"5,000 men sir," one of the commanders said.

"I'll take what's left of my army and attack from the city. Fight for her lads."
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:56 am

//Dotarian water-based gunships are still online to act as supporting fire, btw//
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:57 am

//Groth are you tired of the RP? Or are you just having fun??//
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:08 am

//Also, because I'm going to be taking high casualties, can I have another shipment of 5,000 colonists come to the planet after the battle? I'm not going to be of much use with only 1,000 or less.//
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:09 am

//Well both, It's came to my attention that I suck at RP (But i LOVE RP.) Seeing you professional's makes me look like a third graders trying to RP. So I decided to just sit back at take tips and learn more military tactics and get better at RP.//
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:11 am

Dotaria wrote://Also, because I'm going to be taking high casualties, can I have another shipment of 5,000 colonists come to the planet after the battle? I'm not going to be of much use with only 1,000 or less.//

//Ill let everyone put forth what they think. Maybe like 2,000 or so. Plus you have the left obver 2,000 red wolves if we can get the united army going. We will have to work out kinks.//
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:13 am

Grothbord wrote://Well both, It's came to my attention that I suck at RP (But i LOVE RP.) Seeing you professional's makes me look like a third graders trying to RP. So I decided to just sit back at take tips and learn more military tactics and get better at RP.//

Eh you dont suck. I havent focused much on your side of the war, but i can definitely train you tomorrow in a session. Just be relatively actve so i can train you. The hill tribe descends.//
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:14 am

//I have school tomorrow any time after 3:00ish I will be highly active as usual.//
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:17 am

Grothbord wrote://I have school tomorrow any time after 3:00ish I will be highly active as usual.//

Same here. Get a troop count for tomorrow. Look back through so you know what you ar workig with. Check for units from other nations. I have about 370 troops in your city i know for a fact.
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:22 am

//Ok, so 370+my 460ish is 830 men. I'll think on it during school im going to bed.//
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:36 am

The Dotarians hit the line hard, fast, and without mercy. Fighter aircraft riddled the line with rocket fire, then pulled up to engage the enemy air, Tanks rolled up, and engaged the enemy with white phosphorus canisters, making the mountain erupt in fire. Next came the infantry, and they charged up the hill in the formation that Yohn ordered, and killed the first of 9 trench lines that the enemy set up. They then exchanged fire with the next trenches, and charged up the hill once the Vector Gunships pulled in, and for the next 3 lines, it was all slaughter at a very high price to the Dotarians, losing 2,000 men in the first hour. It bought Yohn enough time though, to hit the Caruntians like he wanted to, killing the last line without hardly firing a shot making it to where the enemy didn't notice his position, he took another trench, but gave his position away and lost 250 of his men.

The next part of the battle truly tested the mettle of the Dotarians, as the air assets of the enemy were starting to break through the stalemate that the fighters were trying to cause. The Griphons landed and tried ripping the Dotarians to shreds, charging outward from their position. However, the Dotarians dispatched the Griphons while taking casualties of their own. There were 3 trench lines left, however, and the Dotarians were exhausted.

Yohn stepped out of his trench and addressed his men who stared at him in awe, "Push forward! Finish this!!!"

The Dotarians charged the last line, and killed the rest of the Caruntians. The last fight was between the leader of the Desert Tribe and Yohn himself. They dueled each other, slashing at each other madly until Yohn, after receiving dozens of cuts, killed the Caruntian by cutting its head off. Yohn then collapsed from exhaustion, and looked at the carnage around him. Fire burned, bodies drew flies, and Caruntian and Dotarian alike were dying, bleeding out or eviscerated. He only had 360 men left, a pyrrhic victory for the Dotarians.
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:11 pm

The Topsail troops braced themselves for the attack they knew was coming. The Caruntians were only 30 miles away now, and were closing fast. The 2,000 superwolves that had been reassigned from East Ibsenia to Topsail Empire had just 30 minutes ago been assigned to weak points in the lines. The Superwolf cloning facilities had been moved to Halleyan and were producing more wolves. Topsail Empire's 26 remaining aerospace craft were available for launch on a moments notice. Port Topsail is not going down without a fight.
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:26 pm

After seeing the tolls being taken on all the colonies, the Galactic Blockade has elected to send 10,000 more colonists to all the nations(note: Dotaria may choose 2,000 soldiers or 10,000 civilians.) these will be sent AFTER the war.

Back at Lands Gotte, Chief Miiatuk of the Hill tribe was organizing his plans, "So, Land Gottes has only a measly 800 or so soldiers, plus a militia of 3,000. Our territory surrounds them, and they are already considering defeat. This will be almost as easy as the battle of Guth-Ra. HAHA! We dont even need a plan. We shall simply storm Land Gottes."
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:29 pm

The Caruntians begin their assault of Port Topsail. Their front lines charge the Topsail lines, and are gunned down. But then wave after wave descends down on the Topsail forces. Dozens of Topsail Soldiers are hit by Acid Arrows the first couple minutes, but luckily their armor can hold of the acid, but only barely.
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:35 pm

As the Lake tribe attacks, they grab several of the weakerminded soldiers minds and crush them. They continue to do this as they attack.
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:39 pm

the citizens of Port Topsail are terrified. The Topsail Navy uses that dozen Topsail cargo ships on Eden to begin ferrying out men to the safer Southlands, which has been abandoned by Caruntians. Luckily the massive ships are able to take all 5,000 non-soldiers to the Southlands in one trip, and the soldiers, who have already suffered a massive 502 casualties, retreat to the secondary trenches.
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:08 pm

Topsail Empire troops then begin to fight back. Their 26 aircraft launch missiles and drop bombs on the Caruntian forces, and do it from the safe height of 1500 meters and the safe speed of 2000 kph. The 6 Topsail Ships that are part of the Allied Blockade launch more aerospace bombers and fighters down to the planet.

CASUALTIES SO FAR:

Topsail Empire: 522
Caruntians: 900
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:23 pm

In addition to the Super-Wolves, Topsail Scientists have also developed a battle robot, designed to be produced in the thousands and to overrun the enemy with sheer numbers.

Colony RP [Private RP][Invite Required] - Page 10 Battledroid_detail

It is armed with a blaster rifle and has very limited intelligence, it is controlled by a central control station located in a Topsail troop ship.
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:25 pm

//wow that turned out cool looking!//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:30 pm

The 2700 soldiers that were marching for Port Topsail have been caugh in a Caruntain raid. Surrounded, the wolves go rabid and begin to grab Caruntians and jump on their backs. Soon, the wolves have control of horsemen, and are running amok in the tribe, gunning down Caruntians on the fly, while soldiers huddle together in stone-plate armor. After about 30 minutes, 20,000 Caruntians lay dead. And 800 soldiers are dead. 600 wolves and 200 men. The dead men are resemble pincushions on all the arrows sticking off them. Most of the soldiers were killed off in the first two minutes of the fight.

Recap of the fight:

The 2700 soldiers, men and wolves marched in formation across the great plains between Elbaror and Port Topsail. As they marched, a dull roar arouses the soldiers from the dullness of the fight. As panic began to spread down the line, the commanding officer Harris Ole quiets it with a roar: "QUIET YOU WIMPS! I hear it too. Stop whining like babies so we can scope out the situation."

Harris and his head officers march up a hill to the left of the army to get a view of ther surroundings. As they stand at the top and discuss, they soldiers watch them, fear in their hearts. Suddenly All of the officers go rigid, and Harris Ole falls. A soldier screams "CARUNTIANS!!!!" Just as downpour of arrows descends on the army. Hundreds of men are hit and fall to the ground, writhing in agony. A hit from an acid arrow is painful, but not always deadly. A horde of thousands of Caruntians flow over and down the hall and smash up against the army like a an ocean against a cliff.

Just as it seems all hope is lost, a young junior officer, Rick Hayes, takes charge " SOLDIERS HOLD! We are not defeated yet! Grab your fallen comrades, we need to surround ourselves with bodies!" The soldiers were shocked into movement and began stacking. "Wolves," Rick said with a sly grin, "Why dont you go find yourself a ride?" The Wolves responded enthusiatically ran off. The men took cover and fired on the Caruntians. With the wolves riding and dodging and causin general mayhem, and the soldiers resolve holding strong, the Caruntians began to panick. The Lake tribe had never had anyone stand up to them. Soon, their morale broke and they ran back over the hill, back across the plains, and all the way back to the Aqua Sea. Today was a new day for Elbaror. The tide was turning.

Last edited by East Ibsenia on Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:31 pm

//sorry topsail but the blockade cant aid combat. You slipped a post past me last time so i let it be, but that was just once//
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 30  Next