Strategos Prime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Strategos Prime Civil War

+3
Hockesin
Topsail Empire
Dotaria
7 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Strategos Prime Civil War - Page 9 Empty Re: The Strategos Prime Civil War

Post by Dotaria Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:19 am

"Lee, thats enough!" Hunter said, readying himself in case Lee lost his discipline, "This isn't you brother, stop it!"
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by SSV Normandy SR-2 Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:30 am

"al report to Requiem asap"

"Aye aye sir"

Lee ended the call still pacing his brown eyes flashing red, he turned to Hunter.

"I want Hewlett...if anyone finds him before I do they bring him to me, no man puts my family in danger or exiles me from my own territory " he growled

Liars walked up to him and took his hand gently squeezing it.

"Daddy please calm down"

"I'm trying little wing"
SSV Normandy SR-2
SSV Normandy SR-2
Minister of Intelligence

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:40 am

Hunter nodded, then turned to the generals around him. "You all know your assignments, get to it." He then moved to the door and saw Janik, and gave him a motion of 2 fingers to his eyes then to the President. Watch him.
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:48 am

Dirk lyken arrived on the Dotarian flagship, anxious to chat with Hunter. He walked to Hunter.

"Hunter! We had them pinned down! What are you doing!? You are putting the lives of my men at stake! Thats not okay! This is the enemy here!"
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:50 am

//It's only Bors on the ship, they were talking via hologram. Is that what you meant?//
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:52 am

//alright sure//
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:58 am

Hunter turned back to the Ibsenian on the hologram. "One more Alliance soldier fighting for us is better than a dead Alliance soldier. We have more men to fight with us, General."
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by SSV Normandy SR-2 Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:07 am

Lee noticed his friend order and nodded to Liara she took his arm.

"Liara and I are going to the practice grounds, its not necessary to keep an eye on me Janik" they walked past them and went to the roof, they looked down and he said "remember how to?" she smiled and nodded.

"there is the practice grounds....i'll go first" Lee said as he jumped off the roof as the blue aura returned and as if he was a feather he slowly drift down with Liara right behind him. As they gently touched down on the ground Lee looked around seeing practice dummy and he hit one with a powerful biotic blast called a"Warp" and Liara followed suit.
SSV Normandy SR-2
SSV Normandy SR-2
Minister of Intelligence

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:24 am

Janik followed them anyway, but kept his distance watching the girl Liara. He smiled, his daughter would like the girl. Often, he put his family aside for the Ryse, but not because of orders. He, along with every Dotarian, was dutiful, and he was torn between his country and his family. It was nice to see a young girl smile again, especially with business going on at the Citadel. It was a hard life in Dotaria, but it wasn't without its rewards. He walked over to the family with a couple of practice swords.

"You swordfight?" Janik asked, showing Lee and Liara the swords.
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by SSV Normandy SR-2 Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:42 am

Liara took the sword and started waving it around while Lee's Omni-tool manifested itself in its omni-blade form. Lee used the omni-blade I combat many times and wanted to use it Hewlett in the worst way for what he had done, Lee was the one that promoted that bastard.

"not in the traditional way" Lee said showing off the omni-blade

"Mr. Janik, you have children don't you....i can tell" Liara said with a smile
SSV Normandy SR-2
SSV Normandy SR-2
Minister of Intelligence

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:52 am

"How little one? You have only just recently made your 18th nameday!" Janik asked, then tossed a sword to Lee. "I'm a master swordsman, with 1400 years of experience. I can talk and practice at the same time, and you need to vent your anger. I'll warn you though, you use your real blade, I'll have to send you to the infirmary."
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by SSV Normandy SR-2 Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:04 am

Lee caught the sword and took stance what Janik didn't know was that he studied kendo and Bushido before he enlisted in the Alliance Military.

"well I've noticed that when you look at me you smile a fatherly smile"said Liara
SSV Normandy SR-2
SSV Normandy SR-2
Minister of Intelligence

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:07 am

"I try to be with my family, but my duties call me elsewhere," Janik said, blocking an overhead slash from Lee, then countering with a controlled right hand slash to Lee's midsection, in which he blocked.

"How many children do you have?" Liara asked.

"Four," Janik said, after blocking a midsection slash from Lee and rolling to his back, dealing a slash that barely missed the man's back. "three boys and a girl. I've lost children though, around 20. My oldest son is 500 years old, and an officer in the Army Corps."

"I'm sorry, sir," Liara said, sounding down.

"Don't be, they served the Confederacy and died doing it. It's the greatest honor a Dotarian can receive," Janik replied, blocking a blow to his leg then getting hit in the neck. "Good one Mr. President. I'll have you know I'm going easy on you, though I can see you've received training before. You have many gaps in your form, but I have been perfecting mine for hundreds of years. Shall I give you a few pointers?"
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by SSV Normandy SR-2 Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:49 pm

Lee dashed at Janik and dealt a quick and calculated lunge center mass. Liara after her question and answer that she didn't expect became a little depressed, her attitude and demeanor changed ever so slightly. she sent blasted a practice dummy apart with an accurate warp.

Lee thoughts never changed about Hewlett and how deep he burrowed in to the Alliance. he was going to kill this man with extreme hostility.
SSV Normandy SR-2
SSV Normandy SR-2
Minister of Intelligence

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:49 pm

Bors and his coalition of Alliance, Ibsenian, Topsailian, and Dotarian war ships were on the brink of Alliance space, ready to deal a massive blow to the Systems Alliance.

"We have to wait for Hunter and the rest of the 1st. "It'll be 6,000 more ships to bolster our forces," Bors ordered ing the Bloodletter War Room.

"Won't that leave Dotarian space open for attack?" Al asked, looking at the holomap brought up.

"Our defenses in Dotaria are stable, enough to hold of an invasion until a reinforcing Legion is sent. We still have 11 Legions back in Dotaria, and countless more can be brought up. We'll be fine, hopefully," Bors said.

Within minutes, Bors could see Hunter's 1st Legion, the strongest legion in Dotaria, and the rest of the 1st Battle Group leave hyperspace, and make their way toward the Coalition Fleet. Their fleet was the largest assembled since Vladimir Akulov (ancestor of the current Akulov), numbering over 12,000 ships, and it was about to be released upon the Systems Alliance.

"Ready Hunter?" Bors asked Hunter over the comms.

"Aye, fall in on me," Hunter ordered, then steered the C.D.W. Vengeance toward Alliance space.
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:05 pm

Suddenly, a holomessage appears on Bors Holopad.

"This is Grand Admiral Liza Stark of East Ibsenia. We are under attack, i repeat, we are under attack. A fleet of 8,000 Alliance and Atlantican ships appeared near Icis two hours ago and have proceeded to attack us. Our forces barely number 1,000. We need aid."

Dirk Lykens ships suddenly turn around and take off towards Icis.
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:14 pm

Hunter, leading the procession, wanted to send troops to aid but he knew that for all intents and purposes, the Alliance territory was damn near cleared out.

"Ibsenian fleet," Hunter called on the comms.

"Don't hold us back Hunter," Admiral Lykens said.

"I wasn't," Hunter said, then smiled, "Happy hunting, but be careful."

Hunter could hear the chuckle from Dirk. "You too Hunter, finish these bastards off," the man said.

"May the Titan and the gods watch over you brother," Hunter said, then the Admiral made his fleet enter hyperspace.

Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by SSV Normandy SR-2 Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:00 pm

//if Y'all put Hewlett in the bring him to lee//
SSV Normandy SR-2
SSV Normandy SR-2
Minister of Intelligence

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:07 pm

After hearing of the attack on Icis by Atlantian forces, Grand Admiral Josh Reynolds ordered the 2nd fleet, also known as the Pluto Fleet due to it being based on Pluto in the outer part of the Earth System, to travel to East Ibsenian space. The numbers are as followed:

38 Victorious Class Star Destroyers
7 Dreadnought Class Battleships
1 Orion Class Battleship
2 Iroquois Class Star Destroyers
25 Carolina Class Cruisers
25 Crusader Class Frigates
5 Hercules Class Troop Ships with 2,000 soldiers each
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:26 pm

//I'll wait for normandy to post first.//
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by SSV Normandy SR-2 Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:07 pm

//sorry that I didn't post last night, but once I got out of classes I passed out//

Commander Al Elric

Al had the SSV Conviction in to formation looking at the Systems Alliance Planet of Arcturus home planet of Armali. he was still amazed that Lee and his family were alive and safe with the Dotarians. an incoming text from Admiral Hayes time/date stamped after the vid comm they had together:

"Executive Order to ALL loyal Systems Alliance Military: General John Hewlett is a Priority One target and is to be brought to Admiral Hayes unharmed upon liberation of the Systems Alliance. That is all

Admiral Lee Hayes

After the sword practice Lee sat in a park with Liara thinking about joining the battle and finding Hewlett himself. something was still gnawing at him about this man and what were his motives about this coup not to mention the hostage situation of the first family. He looked at his daughter that smiled at him then looked at the sky.

"what....what if I said I was going to join the search for Hewlett, Little Wing?"

"I'd beg you not to, but I know that your convictions and your duty as a solider would not allow you to follow what I asked. but in the end I know that you would come back home no matter what" Liara replied

"you understand why I would go?"

"of course, he took and risked the Alliance lives for selfless gain...took us at gun point and send soldiers to their deaths"

"unacceptable"
SSV Normandy SR-2
SSV Normandy SR-2
Minister of Intelligence

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:19 pm

Janik overheard the conversation, and was torn. Watch the family, or go with the Admiral? Who was more important? That's nonsense! The Admiral is the most important!, he thought, but he didn't want to leave the girl. He made his decision, honor and duty first.

"I'll go with you sir if you leave, but we have to notify Ryse Hunter before we leave, to request transport. All of your ships are with the Ryse, " Janik told him.
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by SSV Normandy SR-2 Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:05 pm

Lee looked over and nodded in gratitude.

"Janik I know that your torn about leaving with me, keeping the girls and Jayden here but I assure you they will be fine Jayden is a part of my personal guard"

lee and Liara stood up and both smiled at each other starting their walk to Hunter. Lee was excited due to the fact that he hadn't had his combat armor on in so long or had used his modified M7 Assault rifle he couldn't wait.
SSV Normandy SR-2
SSV Normandy SR-2
Minister of Intelligence

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:48 pm

//Hunter is already gone, off fighting in the Alliance space. We're going to request pickup from the 1st Legion.//
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by SSV Normandy SR-2 Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:24 pm

//i didn't know //
SSV Normandy SR-2
SSV Normandy SR-2
Minister of Intelligence

Back to top Go down