Strategos Prime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Strategos Prime Civil War

+3
Hockesin
Topsail Empire
Dotaria
7 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Strategos Prime Civil War Empty The Strategos Prime Civil War

Post by Dotaria Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:25 pm

First off, the only nations in this RP, along with their faction, are:

Democrats: Dotaria, East Ibsenia, Topsail Empire

Dictators: Atlantica, Hockesin, SSV Normandy SR-2

Next come the rules:
1. Posts need to be made in a story type setting. Don't put post such as, "Dotaria moves 3,000 ships to this location". Lets try to make a story from many different points of view, and the easiest way to do that is to make the story from a certain person's viewpoint in your nation.

2. I (Dotaria) will be moderator. If anybody has any issues, I will solve them. I will also be paying close attention to godmodders. I understand that some aspects of the story may have a hint of godmodding with everyone, including myself, but lets help not only me but all of us out and try your best not to. We're here to have fun, so lets have fun that's fair.

3. We will be going off of our regional map, unless everyone wishes for me to make a separate map for this RP.

4. Base your military off of your factbook on NS. Don't bring in a new concept to the story without first posting it on the NS factbook of your nation, so that way everyone can understand where you're taking your concepts.

5. We all will post a type of application before doing the RP, so we can understand each other's strengths and weaknesses. You will have to stick with this, so make sure it fits your nation perfectly.

6. Talking out of character will be done using the slash mark method that East Ibsenia came up with. Type your message like this if you are trying to clarify something, or talking out of character for an important reason: //So you're moving to sector 19-K and attacking one of my planets?//

7. We will not be starting ourselves out in the war, as we will have to create the atmosphere for our war. We will start out in a united Strategos Prime that is crumbling, and how our characters are dealing with the situation they are in.

8. No doing what I like to call "insta-jumps". Don't jump directly to someone's capital and take it over. It's considered godmodding and it ruins the purpose of having this RP.

9. You can have feuds within the faction you're a part of, and in doing this, you can also defect to the other side. Remember though, some nations may not be so forgiving in you joining their side. We'll treat this like a "game of thrones" style war, though if you see-saw from one side to the other, you may be attacked by both factions.

The Strategos Prime Civil War Strategos+Prime+Map
Here is our map, so everyone can plan their attacks. Remember, there can be quite a few habitable planets in one square, so don't stick with the philosophy of "if I take one planet in that box, it's mine".

Legend:
Black- Not able to settle
Red- The Confederacy of Dotaria
Orange- The WA Delegate of Topsail Empire
Dark Blue- The Dictatorship of Grothbord
Light Blue- The Vice Delegate of El Fiji Grande
Dark Red- The Nomadic Peoples of Roxolani
Dark Brown- The Systems Alliance of SSV Normandy SR-2
Purple- The Allied States of East Ibsenia
Green- The Theocracy of The Empire of Reid
Dark Purple- The Kingdom of Hockesin
Gold- The New Order of Atlantica
Yellow, The Storm Surging Forces of Cornelius Dominion

Template for your nation:
Nation name:
Government type:
Faction:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Leader:
Notable Characters (if any):

Last edited by Dotaria on Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

The Strategos Prime Civil War Empty Re: The Strategos Prime Civil War

Post by Topsail Empire Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:38 pm

Nation name: Topsail Empire
Government type: Capitalizt (democracy)
Faction: Democrats
Strengths: Space Navy, Army, Diplomacy, the TESF Mariner (read my factbook)
Weaknesses: smaller amount of systems (10), congress needs to vote to go to war
Leader: President Andrew Williams
Notable Characters: Andrew Williams, Admiral John Hickett, Captain Gary Holmes
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:46 pm

//ABOUT ME ONLY HAVING "10" SYSTEMS:

Though I technically only have 10 systems colonized, inside Topsail Space there are thousands of systems. Also just to clarify, all of my colonized systems are inside my capitol square.//

Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:10 pm

Nation name: The Confederacy of Dotaria

Government type: Confederate Constitutional Monarchy

Strengths: Well trained soldiers, telekinetics, very strong navy and army, one of the most technologically advanced nations (probably second only to Atlantica), many habitable systems with many resources, larger, faster, stronger, and live longer than any other race biologically, very durable machinery, compulsory military service (though only 15% are a standing army, just starting off), and the Vanguards (with the strongest of them being called Knights)

Weaknesses: Low population, slow population expansion, high metabolism (making it to where they have to consume a lot of food), must vote to go to war unless attacked first, value honor and duty (they won't do anything that isn't honorable), hold very deep grudges

Leader: Ryse Hunter Mathias and his Rysis, Rayne Mathias

Notable Characters (if any): Hunter Mathias, Rayne Mathias, Bors Qethsegol, Jason Heckliir

Last edited by Dotaria on Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Hockesin Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:22 pm

Nation name: The Kingdom of Hockesin
Government type: Constitutional Monarchy
Faction: Dictatorship
Strengths: Powerful Navy and Marine Corps, elite Hockesin Rangers, World-Builders
Weaknesses: Forces are spread thin. Military budget is causing financial problems.
Leader: King Arec Tarenburg
Notable Characters (if any): Admiral Edrian Davis

Last edited by Hockesin on Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Hockesin
Hockesin

Back to top Go down

Post by SSV Normandy SR-2 Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:16 pm

Nation name:Systems Alliance (AKA:SSV Normandy SR-2)
Government type:Inoffensive Centrist Democracy
Faction:Dictator
Strengths:Systems Alliance military is technologically advanced and service is mandatory able to scramble military response rapidly,15% of the Alliance military has Biotic abilities. When the alliance was given the "choice" to join the new Strategos Prime rule the SPIA (which in based in Alliance main land and space) was allied with the dictatorship. Read factbook in "Military" tab for exact military information
Weaknesses:minimal systems under control
Leader:President Admiral Lee Hayes
Notable Characters (if any):President Admiral Lee Hayes, Commander Jayden Hayes, Liara Hayes(Daughter/Civilian), First Lady Lieutenant Autumn Hayes, Fleet Admiral Dan Conners, Commander Alphonse "al" Elric
SSV Normandy SR-2
SSV Normandy SR-2
Minister of Intelligence

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:20 pm

Nation name: The Allied States of East Ibsenia
Government type: Representative Democracy
Strengths: Elite Immortal forces, Garde super-humans, Cross-Continents snipers, extremely powerful mother ships, drone fighters, exceptional commanders
Weaknesses: Slowness of Delegates in decision-making, Small space forces, small population, only inhabited planet is homeworld.
Leader: Politically, Council of Delegates, Militarily, Grand Admiral Jorn Almat.
Notable Characters: Grand Admiral, Liza Stark. Ex-Grand Admiral Jorn Almat, Admiral of Offense, Dirk Lyken. Orah Mormont, New Admiral of Defense.

Last edited by East Ibsenia on Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantica Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:45 pm

Nation name: The New Order of Atlantica
Government type: Federation
Faction: Dictator
Strengths: The Atlantican Military is one of the strongest militaries in all of Strategos Prime, only to be contested by that of Dotaria's. Also, Atlantica is known to have one of the most legendary commanders in history, leading battles to incredible victory. And of course, the Atlantican military has been equipped with full-stealth vessels (about 70% of the entire Navy now), along with new powerful systems that have been developed during the Atlantican Civil Wars.
Weaknesses: Forces are quite spread out (like the US Army), Slight Political Instability (for that the Nexus Khan just came to power)
Leader: Nexus Khan 'Salazar Akulov'
Notable Characters (if any):
Atlantica
Atlantica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:09 pm

//We will all refer to each other's factbooks for our militaries, but this is a great explination for our nations. Good job guys. Now, for how we might set up or alliances, Atlantica and I have the strongest militaries (which is good that we're split up, this should be a great RP), so we could form the backbones of our faction's armies. Is this cool with everyone?//
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:41 pm

Dotaria wrote://We will all refer to each other's factbooks for our militaries, but this is a great explination for our nations. Good job guys. Now, for how we might set up or alliances, Atlantica and I have the strongest militaries (which is good that we're split up, this should be a great RP), so we could form the backbones of our faction's armies. Is this cool with everyone?//
//okay, being the 3rd strongest military in the region, I think we make a good team//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:47 pm

/Either Normandy or Hockesin would make 4.//
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:50 pm

//I think Normandy//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:38 pm

Nation Name: The Dictatorship of Grothbord
Government type: Dictatorship
Faction: Dictators
Strengths: Anti-Air/Space Craft Weapons. Artillery, Space Craft, Ground Veichles
Highly Moralistic Troops,Invasions,Defending Invading Forces
Weaknesses: Navy, Dictator is crazy, Space Fighters have very light armour,Red Wolfs
Leader: Bruno Granz
Notable Charaters: Götz Otto, General Sterben, Commander Arredondo,Admiral Walter Heisen.
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:39 pm

//Yay you are weak to Red Wolves! *releases a pack of 8,000*//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:42 pm

//I am waiting for East Ibsenia to post his catalyst and then for Dot to officially start the war...//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:55 pm

Jorn Almat walked up to the podium to begin his speech. He smiled as the delegates onstage as he passed them. Behind them stood veteran soldiers of the Ibsenian war.

As he approached the podium, the sergeant on the platform saluted him. Jorn stepped up to speak.

"Hello ladies and gentlemen, today I bring to you the news of the official ending of the Ibsenian war. Two days ago, I led a foray into Arris, and subsequently CRUSHED THE WEST IBSENIANS!"

The crowd roared and celebrated.

"First, i want to thank both Topsailian and Ibsenian soldiers in this war. Especially the Topsailian commander Eric Smarnt. We may have had our differences, but we overcame them to work against a common foe.

Now, because the war is over, I would normally step down and resume my position of Grand Admiral under the Delegacy."

With these words, the Delegates look amongst each other with confusion. What was he talking about? Normally?

"However, I have no intention of stepping down. Instead I am going to step up, and declare my self Emperor of East Ibsenia. You will all bow to me!"

The crowd goes into an uproar of chaos and confusion, and the delegate of Vernia walks up to the podium to speak, quite angry.

"I am sorry citizens, Jorn does not know what he is talking about. Soldiers! Arres-"

He is cut off, as Jorn puts a bullet in his skull. The other delegates are quickly shot down and soldiers begin to open fire on citizens in the crowd.

Eric Smarnt storms up to Jorn Almat, but as soon as he opens his mouth, Jorn stuffs it with a bullet. Ibsenian soldiers begin firing on the Topsailian forces, and soon have killed them off.

Jorn steps back up to the podium.

"Welcome, my citizens, to my Empire. Now, bow."
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:02 pm

President Williams was watching the entire ceremony on the HoloNet. He burst into anger at the sight of it.

"DAMN YOU!" he yells and hurls his datapad right at the hologram of Jorn Almat. He then walks over to his phone and dials the commander of the Nova Corps, General Vladimir Osgoth.

"SEND YOUR ENTIRE FORCES TO EAST IBSENIA AT ONCE," he yells and then hangs up.
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:04 pm

Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:04 pm

From space, Liza Stark, the Admiral of Defense watches the speech with disgust.

"Damn him! He has gone too far! Killing the delegates?! This is not good."

She looks to her assistant,

"Find someone, anyone, still loyal to the Delegacy, we need help, from both the inside and outside! Jorn will pay for this."

Stark's assistant returned some time later with a report.

"Hmm. The Underground Democracy. They seem to be running an insurgent organization to topple Jorn. Luckily, not EVERY soldier is still loyal to Jorn. The Immortals are still loyal to the Delegacy of course. And it looks like Dirk Lyken is remaining neutral until a final victor is resolved."

Liza turns to her holopad and sends a message to all out-lying nations: "This is Liza Stark, Admiral of Defense for the ALLIED STATES OF EAST IBSENIA. We request aid against the dictator Jorn Almat"
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:06 pm

President Andrew Williams answers the broadcast

"We have sent one of our most elite special forces groups, The Nova Corps, to assists you."
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:08 pm

Liza Stark replies.

"Thank you President. The Underground Democracy currently controls about 1/5 of the entire military, and your contribution will certainly aid our cause."
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:09 pm

During a Parade Dictator of Grothbord Götz Otto was shot. Götz Otto was rushed to the hospital.

Grothbord's Leader Götz Otto has been assassinated. Grothbord's Vice Dictator Bruno Ganz spoke to the public today. "People of Grothbord. Today Götz Otto our once great leader lost his life. Yesterday he was shot while addressing our great nation.The shooter was captured but was using a technology that's not from Grothbord. The name of the shooter is being held until we question him further. But as your great new leader I will bring death to the Nation that the killer came from. Grothbord will remember Götz Otto forever. Grothbord Today, Grothbord Tomorrow,Grothbord Forever."
Just after that day the killer confessed he was 'working' for Topsail Empire, The Allied States of East Ibsenia and Dotaria.
Bruno Ganz has ordered an invasion to Topsail Empire immediately.
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:10 pm

President Andrew Williams replies:

"We will also send 100,000 regular infantry, 400 tanks, and 5 star destroyers"
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:12 pm

Grothbord wrote:During a Parade Dictator of Grothbord Götz Otto was shot. Götz Otto was rushed to the hospital.

Grothbord's Leader Götz Otto has been assassinated. Grothbord's Vice Dictator Bruno Ganz spoke to the public today. "People of Grothbord. Today Götz Otto our once great leader lost his life. Yesterday he was shot while addressing our great nation.The shooter was captured but was using a technology that's not from Grothbord. The name of the shooter is being held until we question him further. But as your great new leader I will bring death to the Nation that the killer came from. Grothbord will remember Götz Otto forever. Grothbord Today, Grothbord Tomorrow,Grothbord Forever."
Just after that day the killer confessed he was 'working' for Topsail Empire, The Allied States of East Ibsenia and Dotaria.
Bruno Ganz has ordered an invasion to Topsail Empire immediately.
President Andrew Williams responds to Grothbord's Bruno Ganz:

"We did NOT higher an assassin to attack you. We respect your nation and we would never do that to an ally."
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:14 pm

//Groth, please don't use your superweapon. It makes things unfair//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down