Strategos Prime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Strategos Prime Civil War

+3
Hockesin
Topsail Empire
Dotaria
7 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Strategos Prime Civil War - Page 10 Empty Re: The Strategos Prime Civil War

Post by Dotaria Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:26 pm

//I posted with him rendezvousing with Bors on their way to hit the Systems Alliance.//
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by SSV Normandy SR-2 Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:16 pm

//lee didn't know //
SSV Normandy SR-2
SSV Normandy SR-2
Minister of Intelligence

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:21 pm

//Oh, okay.//

Janik escourted him back to the War Room.

"Where's Hunter?" He asked Janik.

"His majesty left the planet, and is now invading the Alliance systems as of right now. We're requesting for pickup. You have armor?" Janik said.

"Yes, I do," Lee said, "But it's on the Conviction."

Janik nodded, then spoke in Dovahzul (the Dotarian language) on a comm to request a ship to pick them up. After a couple of hours, they were on their way to the main fleet.
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantica Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:56 pm

The Nexus, Atlantica

While the Atlantican Military engaged in mostly defensive roles, the Nexus Khan, Salazar Akulov, was in the New War Council, with all Senators and Four-Star Commanders of the Atlantican Military present at the spot. They were all debating for one critical topic: what to do with the ongoing civil war.

"Admiral Hayes and his forces have killed several Atlantican soldiers," Senator Charles Williams stood up. "This is clearly an act of war, and should be engaged immediately. We must provide the hands of justice, straight from the powerful Atlantican Military, strongest military of all Strategos Prime!"

"However, there are still doubts in the operation," Antonio Maserati, the Minister of International Affairs, said. "Our forces have been holding ground upon Ibsenian territory, until a combined fleet from the other side had left our area destroyed. Though that is a clear act of war, there is an alternate for us: we can stay silent, until one side is wiped out. Then, we can build a brand-new Strategos Prime from the ashes!"

"Point granted," Admiral Hawthorne, former commander of the Caelum Fleet, said. "It would be good if we were to build a brand-new Strategos Prime. However, we must not forget the utter death of several Atlantican marines, at the very hand of a former Alliance commander. Also, we must not forget the fallen warriors upon Ibsenia, where they sacrificed their lives against the vile enemy fleets. We shal engage!"

The Senators and the Commanders began to argue, as there was debate about silence and full war. That seemed to continue, until the Nexus Khan, Salazar Akulov, stood up.

"Silence!" Salazar Akulov said, and the entire War Council was silenced. Salazar Akulov gave the same aura as his ancestor - the notorious Vladimir Akulov - did: the powerful aura of power that made all obey under his command. "We have yet to decide our actions against the enemy forces: the very ones that had taken away the lives of several thousand Atlantican soldiers."

"As Nexus Khan," Salazar Akulov continued. "I call for a strike. We must prove that the Atlantican Military is no military to be ignored: we shall show them the power. We shall bring on our guns and take every last enemy down, until they fall under our knees. Any objections?"

There was complete silence. Then, Salazar Akulov said, "Fair enough. Now let us vote for this."

Instantly, the voting began. There were 560 'yes's, 0 'no's, and 0 'abstain's. The attack plan had passed.

"The Atlantican Military would be operating under the OPLAN 0928 scheme," Salazar Akulov said. "The Caelum Fleet, led by Admiral Antonio Magellan III, would be the first fleet to strike the enemy. Any objections to the plan?"

There was a moment of complete silence in the War Council.

"Very well," the Nexus Khan said. "The War Council is dismissed. Prepare the Defense Systems around the border, and the major cities. Raise the defense readiness condition to DEFCON-4 to DEFCON-2. Prepare for combat."
Atlantica
Atlantica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:03 pm

//So you're going after Hayes?//
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:00 pm

//So are you just going to attack Hayes or are you going to attack all of us?//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by SSV Normandy SR-2 Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:34 pm

Lee sat in a seat to Janik the excitement in getting his armor back on for the first time in years was building. Then his thoughts turned to Liara as him and Janik left for the fleet she hugged him and it took Jayden and Autumn to pull her off, she never seen him go off for war and he hated doing that to his little girl -His Little Wing-. He looked at Janik and said "What is our ETA to the Conviction?"
SSV Normandy SR-2
SSV Normandy SR-2
Minister of Intelligence

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:10 am

"Roughly 20 minutes sir. Ryse Hunter is waiting to see you," Janik said, polishing his sword. He then sheathed it, and thought of his own home, the wife and children he left behind, and if he would ever see it again. He also wanted to see Liara again, the girl was a fighter at heart and he didn't want her going without a father. He cleared his mind, and practiced twirling rocks with his telepathy to keep himself occupied.
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by SSV Normandy SR-2 Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:01 am

Lee stood up and straightened out his uniform looking around the room of the ship. Though strangely wished he was in the APF Normandy again with crew he knew, his traveling companion looked as he was deep in thought and Lee knew to a degree what he was thinking.
"I don't have to be a mind reader to know your thinking of my daughter,Janik"
SSV Normandy SR-2
SSV Normandy SR-2
Minister of Intelligence

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:10 am

Janik looked up, "Oh, I'm sorry. She reminds me of my own daughter back when she was 18, though she's 107 now. I'm missing my family, and your daughter reminds me of times long past."
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by SSV Normandy SR-2 Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:23 am

"ah, I understand. She is a spry little girl or should I say women...." he looked down a the floor "She is a daddy's girl and she is growing up so damn fast, I think I'm more afraid of losing her the she is of losing me. Her and her mother are more diplomatic then iam. Hell I'm a soldier all ways have been, Liara is my unofficial advisor but let me tell you she will always be my Little Wing no matter how much older she get" lee stood up straight and confident with the look of an Admiral "We will get back to our families alive my friend"
SSV Normandy SR-2
SSV Normandy SR-2
Minister of Intelligence

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:33 am

"Of that I'm sure," Janik said, "I mean no offense to say I've been fighting wars before you were alive. She just reminded me of so much that I have missed. Duty calls me away from my family." He then waved it off, chuckling, "We aren't flying to hear a midlife crisis from an immortal, we're flying to get to the battlefield."
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by SSV Normandy SR-2 Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:50 am

Lee chuckled and said "I have my fair share, in the battle of Armali I held off an entire army by myself for three days single handedly. That is when I met Autumn she was a communication officer and after the awards,promotions,becoming a Spectre and the ceremonies we hit it off. Don't get me wrong I still went off on assignments and I missed the birth of Jayden but the boy made me proud when he wanted to enlist, hell he is a Commander and has one good future coming to him"
SSV Normandy SR-2
SSV Normandy SR-2
Minister of Intelligence

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:26 am

Janik chuckled, he liked the veteran part of Lee, "My Ryse and I stood with General Bors, General Jason, Her Majesty Rayne Mathias, and the Kingsguard Commander Larek against 4 and a half legions worth of Praxians, people just like us only with grey skins. That... That was quite a battle."

The shuttle they were in docked to the Vengeance, and the airlock doors opened, revealing the Ryse himself.

"Decided to join us?" Hunter asked, then tossed Lee his armor, "Glad to have you brother. Janik." Hunter beaconed Janik over and they embraced as brothers. "I trust your trip was safe?"

"Aye milord, and Lee is quite a magnificent Human. I can see why you made him worthy of being called a Dotarian. What's the situation, sir?"

"You caught us in time as we were about to attack the 2nd closest system to Armali's," Hunter said, then turned to Lee. "Still got some fight left in you old man?"

Lee had his armor on already and chuckled, "So says the 1500 year old."

Hunter chuckled and patted the man on the back, "Let's go to the bridge, we have quite a fight ahead of us."
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by SSV Normandy SR-2 Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:17 am

Lee stretched checking his armor. followed Hunter and
The Strategos Prime Civil War - Page 10 N7Armor

then he followed Hunter and Janik to the bridge he glanced at the galaxy map.

"We are in the Attican Traverse"
SSV Normandy SR-2
SSV Normandy SR-2
Minister of Intelligence

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:29 pm

Hunter nodded, "Aye, we are. I'm surprised we haven't been met in battle quite yet. How many ships do you have?"

Lee shrugged, thousands, "I know that. This is pretty deep in my territory... Not even a fighter?"

Hunter shook his head, "Nope. I'm expecting an ambush, so I have the whole fleet spread out with fighters out, ready to take them on, but still..."
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by SSV Normandy SR-2 Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:27 pm

"Maybe we are undetec...." lee didn't finish his sentence a large blue orb flew from the closest planet and hit a ship blowing it apart

"Shit! Orbital cannon all ships evasive maneuvers" lee barked to every ship in the collective fleet.

Lee ran to a command console forgetting that he wasn't on an Alliance ship. He shot out orders to the Dotarian crew, wishing that he was back on the Normandy because the ship would out maneuver the cannon shots and the Dotarin ship.
SSV Normandy SR-2
SSV Normandy SR-2
Minister of Intelligence

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:19 pm

Hunter relieved the helmsman and brought the Vengeance under his control. "We've been ambushed! Launch countermeasures and commit evasive maneuvers!"

The fleet split apart, and the ships were making their way to the planet firing on them. It then seemed like the whole planet lit up in blue, firing those blue orbs into the fleet, destroying 5 ships on impact and damaging dozens.

"Power shields!" Hunter ordered, and lunged his ship toward the planet. "Pinpoint where those damn cannons are coming from Admiral!"

Le was pushing buttons frantically, having only barely learned how to cypher Dotarian runes. Janik gently pushed Lee aside, "I've got this sir."

Lee nodded, then looked at the fleet that was in combat. He saw a Topsailian ship being blown apart, a Dotarian ship spinning out of control, and then taking out an Alliance ship. "Son-of-a-bitch Hunter!"

"Aye," Hunter said, "Somebody give me some damned coordinates!"

"Got them! Uploading to fleet now!" Janik said, pressing more buttons and waving holographic projections around.

"All fleets! Attack these designated targets, ASAP!" Hunter said, then pushed his ship to full throttle.
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by SSV Normandy SR-2 Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:20 pm

The orbital defense cannons fired another salvo hitting true to their marks on a Dotarian ship as well as a Alliance Dreadnought causing critical damage.

"Horizon didn't have these defenses last time I was here" said Lee

a call came in from Al.
"sir, critical damage on the Conviction"

"duck out and hold for the final assault"

"Aye aye sir"
SSV Normandy SR-2
SSV Normandy SR-2
Minister of Intelligence

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:38 pm

Hunter glanced back and started to see the stars being blotted out behind the fleet, indicating stealth ships were about to hit their rear.

"Alliance and Topsailian Forces, hit the ODP's (orbital defense platforms). Dotarian Warships, hold back and protect their rear. We're about to have company!" Hunter ordered, and made a sharp turn to the rear with the Vengeance.
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by SSV Normandy SR-2 Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:23 am

As the Conviction went the the back of Horizon's moon engaging its stealth capabilities, the other Alliance loyalists fired their main guns at the planet surface to take down the orbital cannons. Lee continued to give orders between the Alliance and Dotarian ships, silently hoping Hewlett was on Horizon.
SSV Normandy SR-2
SSV Normandy SR-2
Minister of Intelligence

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:34 pm

"Bozok asnir daar kul do vekah! YOL!" Hunter ordered to the Dotarian ship, and the whole procession fired their weapons and charged the enemy. Many of the ships, even though they were in stealth mode, exploded in the first volley. Hunter then engaged an Anti-Cloaking Electro Magnetic Pulse to disrupt the cloaking devices. It wouldn't shut down ships, as starships have a natural shielding to keep crews alive when near stars, but it still achieved what Hunter wanted. He was able to lock his weapons onto the enemy.

"YOL!"

The Dotarian ships rocked again, and several more of the Alliance ships exploded. Hunter shouted in a war cry, and Lee could hear the whole ship shout and the other ships shout over the comms. "These Dotarian bastards are crazy!" Lee thought to himself, then said, "Why the fuck not?" and joined in.

The clash was of epic proportions. Dotarian and Alliance ships alike exploded, rocking the whole battlefield and pushing ships off course. Hunter weaved in and out of the enemy's ranks dodging and firing. And for the first time in a long time, Lee was scared.

"I might get killed before killing Hewlet!"
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantica Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:10 am

100 AU from Southeast Atlantica-Dotaria Line
The Caelum Fleet, N.X.C. Death Galaxy

While the massive battle was going among Strategos Prime, Admiral Antonio Magellan III, Commander of the Caelum Fleet and the Atlantican Military in the war, led his massive Caelum Fleet - restored into full state with additional stealth systems and weapons - alongside the border between Atlantica and Dotaria. The Caelum Fleet was at high alert: the Dotarian forces were quite on the lead in the entire civil war, while mass battles were still occurring.

The Caelum Fleet started their search with the AESA radars: using their stealth advantage, the Caelum Fleet was able to search through Dotarian space without being noticed by the enemy. A few seconds later, several military vessels of Dotarian origin were confirmed, over 20,000 AU south from the fleet.

"Dotarian Fleet detected," Zeus, the onboard AI for the N.X.C. Death Galaxy, said. "Calculating engagement options."

"Prepare for the strike," Admiral Magellan III lit up a cigar. "Within a strike, those Dotarian idiots would be gone in a matter of seconds."
Atlantica
Atlantica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:25 am

First Officer of the Army Jason Heckliir was monitoring systems on the C.D.W. Maelstrom, looking for enemy ships. He was drinking his coffee, when an officer from the bridge came up to him.

"Systems show that they're clear, but we all know how the Atlanticans LOVE their stealth capabilities. We detect a huge body near us, about a third of a Light-Year away. It's hard to tell if they're enemy or not, because of the nebula nearby. Orders?"

Jason sipped his coffee, and brought the screen up on his holotable. He sighed, thinking. After a few seconds, he said, "Bring weapons online, shields up, and have our fighters ready. I'm not taking any chances. I'll notify the Ryse of our situation while you carry out your orders. Get the men ready Lieutenant."

"Aye sir."

Jason pulled another menu on his holotable and brought up a vidmail to the C.D.W. Vengeance. "Hunter, we have possible enemy contact near the Volst Nebula by the Heretus System. Since the Atlanticans are proficient in Stealth technology, I'm not taking any chances. It may not be anything to worry about, but you know how I am milord. I'll keep you posted, and good luck with the Alliance. Aal faal Gorah lingraav uben hi zeymah."

"Sir, can you come and take a look at this?" a sergeant asked Jason.

Jason sipped his coffee and got up, moving toward the man. "What is it?"

The man pointed at the screen, to hundreds of tiny dots moving toward their postion. "We don't have birds in space sir."

Jason looked, then his eyes widened as he looked up from the screen to the bridge window. "Battle stations!"
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantica Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:59 am

100 AU from Atlantica-Dotaria Line
The Caelum Fleet, N.X.C. Death Galaxy

"Our intelligence reports that the Dotarians are preparing for war," Talarion, the onboard AI for the flagship, said. "Apparently they have planned to strike us as well, given the civil war condition."

"Of course they would do that: if they didn't, then they'll be closer to idiotic pinatas in space than combat-worthy people," Admiral Antonio Magellan III said, while devising an insidious plan through his mind. "They are walking into a deathly trap of our insidious plan - a plan that dates back to the Atlantican Civil War, back when Salazar Akulov fought against the new Primarch."

Admiral Magellan III began to draw out the plan in his mind - how their VLO (very low observability) stealth and the nearby nebula would aid them for a complete stealth attack, while brand-new weapons and tactics - those directly from Salazar Akulov and his ancestor Vladimir Akulov himself - that would leave the entire Dotarian fleet closer to a fleet of floating metal pinatas. As he planned the entire thing out, Admiral Magellan III wondered if this was how his ancestors - Admiral Magellan I and Admiral Martin Merced, both legendary commanders - thought this way when they commanded.

With certainty, Admiral Magellan III commanded, "Prepare the Silent Hawks."

"Yes, sir," Talarion responded, as it instantly sent commands to the rest of the Caelum Fleet, while drone hatches aboard carriers opened up. Soon, sleek, black drones - armed with formidable anti-ship weapons and plasma stealth - shot out from the carriers, as they began to cross right through the border like a cutlass. In no time, several fighter wings of the Silent Hawk fighter-drones were already in Dotarian airspace, locking on the Dotarian targets.

"This is the Official First Blood of War," Admiral Magellan III said, while the first attacks from the Silent Hawks struck their assigned Dotarian targets. This was directly broadcasted toward Victor Akulov, the new Princeps. "The war against Dotaria and Topsail Empire begins now."
Atlantica
Atlantica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next