Strategos Prime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Colony RP 2.0 [INVITE ONLY]

+7
Dotaria
Hockesin
Falling Stars
Topsail Empire
The Empire of Reid*
Grothbord
East Ibsenia
11 posters

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

Colony RP 2.0 [INVITE ONLY] - Page 3 Empty Re: Colony RP 2.0 [INVITE ONLY]

Post by East Ibsenia Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:06 pm

The 10,000 settlers that departed for new lands, plus the 8,000+ Eroeberian refugees have found themselves settled not on the old Eroebrian lands, which are ravaged and destroyed, but rather on southern Aetas, as the government attempts to consolidate its power. Several new settlements have arisen as a result. These settlements are garrisoned by volunteers, and do not have any standing soldiers for the time being.

Colony RP 2.0 [INVITE ONLY] - Page 3 V8ZlE4h

An Aelian map, this proposes many things.
Black dots are esttablished settlements.
Orange dot is the new settlement Long Lake
Dark Red dot is the new settlement Haiyan
Light blue dot in the Aetian mountains is Windcall
Brown dot is Southport
Purple dot is Grange

Windcall and Grange are both monumental cities for Aelia. The Aetian mountains provide an untapped resource stockpile, and have resulted in a trade boon for Aelia. Long lake is an attempt at settling previous Eroebrian lands. Greycliff has grown to include a booming Fremou population living outside the mountain fortress. Haiyan has introduced new goods to the global market, in the rare Swampland terrain.

The dark red line is a proposal for Beacon, in which Marc contacts Eric to discuss. //THis will be done over TG. Dont worry its not malicious//

Current population: 57,673
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:08 pm

//DO WE HAVE A GO OR NO GO//
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:10 pm

//Groth something may be changing about the Colony RP so just wait.//
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:13 pm

//BUT I DEMAND A ANSWER WITH MY MOON COLONY//
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:21 pm

//NO//
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:24 pm

//Later?//
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:26 pm

//idk//
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:27 pm

//YOU KNOW//
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:49 pm

Current Claims on Artraes:
Colony RP 2.0 [INVITE ONLY] - Page 3 FZ00qQO
Orange- Aelia
Cyan- Quark
Maroon- Kosmos
Red- Portum
Blue (not the cyan)- Yohn
White- Yohn's expansive land, as said by Portum and Beacon (This may be wrong, please correct me if so)
Green- Sardia
Purple- Beacon
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=falling_stars

Back to top Go down

Post by El Fiji Grande Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:55 pm

Falling Stars wrote:Current Claims on Artraes:
Thanks for the update.
El Fiji Grande
El Fiji Grande
Vice Delegate

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=el_fiji_grande/detail=factboo

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:05 pm

El Fiji Grande wrote:
Thanks for the update.
//no problem//
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:26 am

The two Beaconian Destroyers arrived in Lookout, freshly made and shining.
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by El Fiji Grande Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:00 am

Falling Stars wrote://I'm going to start a nation wide revolt in my colony. Switching it to a democracy.// It was already starting. Terrance had to move quickly before the Joseph banned all unauthorized outbound travel. He openned the door of his waiting osprey, climbed in, and put his headset on. The osprey began to leave the Tarmac, enroute to Sardia, where he will ask the other colonies for help.

At Fuja National AFB, 30 km southeast of Sardia City, a radar operator sees an unauthorized and unexpected blip approach across the screen. Jacob Holmes switched on his radio, found an unused channel, and said "State your intentions. You have thirty seconds to respond until we shoot you out of the sky." A response came almost immediately "We are friendly. don't shoot. We're carrying important escapees of the Quarkian civil war." Holmes responded "Alright. We'll be watching you. Alter your course to land at Fuja AFB. One false move and you won't know what hit you."

20 minutes later, the Osprey was on the ground. An embassy limousine pulled up, and a dark-faced man with shades (//looks like Will Smith in MIB//) gets out and holds up a sheet of cardstock. Printed on one side of golden paper is one word, a name really. 'Terrance'. "We've been expecting you."
El Fiji Grande
El Fiji Grande
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:13 am

"Gentlemen, I'm sure you're aware of the situation in Quark," Yohn told them, "We have a strong enough military to hold our own against them, but I am afraid that if the populace doesn't revolt and successfully win a civil war, Quark will turn on the other nations of this colonizing mission."

"To continue," Yohn's wife said, "we are willing to commit a preemptive strike against them, but only if everyone in this mission will support and attack along with us. We can hold our own, as you know our prowess on the field of battle..."

"But even a Dotarian won't commit to a war he know's he won't win," Yohn finished, "Will you help us?"
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:55 am

Concerned, Marc talks among his generals for a few minutes, and they confirmed what he already knew.

"We just came out of two back to back wars, and our men are exhausted. It would be a cruelty to put them through another one. However, we know Dotarians and Ibsenias share a strong alliance off-planet, and we want to honor that. Therefore, we will provide any naval aid you need. We simply cannot put our soldiers through another war however."
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:51 am

Dotaria wrote:"Gentlemen, I'm sure you're aware of the situation in Quark," Yohn told them, "We have a strong enough military to hold our own against them, but I am afraid that if the populace doesn't revolt and successfully win a civil war, Quark will turn on the other nations of this colonizing mission."

"To continue," Yohn's wife said, "we are willing to commit a preemptive strike against them, but only if everyone in this mission will support and attack along with us. We can hold our own, as you know our prowess on the field of battle..."

"But even a Dotarian won't commit to a war he know's he won't win," Yohn finished, "Will you help us?"
President Williams said, "Of coarse we will help you. A civil war is already starting in Quark, or at least it is according to the news app on my phone. We need to help them throw off this oppressive and expansionist government."
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:59 am

//The war hasn't started yet//
Terrance was surprised. There was no way the Sardian government knew that he was coming to Sardia. What else did they know? Putting that question aside he followed the man. "I need to speak with the other leaders." Terrance says to the men.

"We know Terrance. We are taking you to see our leader //too lazy to look back//." They get into an unmarked vehicle, driving along the city's confusing roads. They arrive at the mayor's building. The doors open and Terrance steps out of the car. They approach the doors, the men showing their badges, enter the building. They continue up a few flights of stairs. "Go on in." The guard says as they stop near a door. It opens and Terrance enters the room. The Sardian Seal on the floor.

"Terrance," the man behind the desk says, "Long time no see. Please sit." Terrance had seen the Sardian on multiple occasions, none like this though. "What is it you want?" He said, his voice turning serious.

"I can't live with this dictator. I need support. I'm going to start a rebellion and write a new constitution if we win. Will you relay my message to the other colonies? I would rather not have them attack and accidentally kill the rebels. What do you say?"
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

Back to top Go down

Post by El Fiji Grande Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:48 pm

[quote="Falling Stars"]//The war hasn't started yet//
Terrance was surprised. There was no way the Sardian government knew that he was coming to Sardia. What else did they know?
quote]

//ooops. forgot about that//
El Fiji Grande
El Fiji Grande
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:26 pm

It seemed like an average night in the town of Grennkas. The town was home to many Serti refugees, who where very well protected by the towns folk. The roar of engines filled the little valley. This was normal as planes flew over this town everyday. But tonight was far from average. The citizens where eating dinner, as they usually did at this time, when the first bomb hit. Many people scrambled out of their houses to see what just happened. They didn't see the B3 fly over dropping all of its bombs on the unsuspecting village. The first ospreys landed as the third bomb hit. The soldiers instantly began arresting the citizens that survived the bombing.

"By the order of Commissar Joseph, the harboring of war criminals is an offense punishable by death. There will be no trial, please kill them." The citizens struggle to get away as they are mowed down by the soldiers. A child watches filming the occurance with a camera. A soldier pulls a camera.

"Command, are you seeing this? These people were massacred." The soldie lied to the camera. A soldier lifts his hand a price of canvas in it.

"This is an Portum flag sir."

Last edited by Falling Stars on Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:34 pm

//WHOA THERE. This better be propaganda, because i havent mobilized troops at all.//
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:38 pm

East Ibsenia wrote://WHOA THERE. This better be propaganda, because i havent mobilized troops at all.//
//it is//
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empire of Reid* Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:39 pm

Governor Grant decides to not interfere in the civil war, until specifically requested for. Although he makes it clear that he will not support the rebels.
The Empire of Reid*
The Empire of Reid*

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:48 pm

The soldiers advance towards the temple found a few years earlier. The child that was filming the soldiers massacre the town follows quietly, trying to stay unnoticed by the guards. They continue towards the old ruins pulling explosive charges from their packs. They enter and begin placing the charges along critical support structures. "Why can't command just bunker bust the place?" a soldier asks.

"They are cheap bastards, private. You need to learn to not question orders unless it's necessary to do so. Am i clear?" Another says.

"They are trying to make it seem like Portum is responsible for this. There is no way the Portum Airforce could come this far into our territory without being seen." A third adds.

"Once this is done, the profits brought in by capturing Portum with outweigh what we are doing right now." The second soldier says. They worked in silence, until they were finished passing by the boy who was filming the soldiers from the shadows. "Now lets blo-" A bullet cuts off his sentence, exploding his throat.

"FUCK!" The others dive for cover. "Do you see them?"

"No." The third soldier peaks over his cover. "I don't see-" A hole appears where his eye used to be, the back of his skull blown out.

"Oh man, oh man" The private says watching man fall to the ground. He pulls his radio. "Comm-mm-mmand, we have 2 men down an-" He stops talking as a knife is slid across his throat.

"Any others?" A man in a ghillesuit says.

"Negative sir." A voice replies back. Another man rising from his spot in the bushes.

"You can come out now boy. We won't hurt you like these men would." He said smoothly. The boy just stared clutching his video camera. "I promise we won't hurt you." He repeated putting his weapons down. Seeing the men were unarmed the boy slowly retreated from his cover and into sight. "There you are," He said to the boy moving forward slowly, "I am General Geter. I'm the leader of the rebels. How much did you catch boy?"

"All of it after the bombings. My family was celebrating my birthday." He responded quietly.

"Come with us. One of these men got off a warning before i could get him. More of them will be coming." Geter said extending a hand. The boy moved closer but didn't take it.

"I just want to leave."

"You'll be safe with us. Trust me." He said as they moved away from the burning town.

"Sir, all we need is weapons to combat the Military and loyalists. Without them there is no way of winning the impending conflict." Terrance says to the Sardian leader. "We will repay all the weapons and supplies lost in this upcoming conflict." Terrance's watch vibrates. He looks in horror at the news title. 'Military patrol found dead in destroyed town, Portum found responsible.' "So, it gets worse."

"What happened?"

"Joseph is blaming the Portian's for a killing I know they would never commit. It seems he wants war." Terrance says with worried eyes.
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:37 pm

Operation OceanLock has begun. Beaconian and Aelian builders are constructing.
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Hockesin Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:05 pm

Beacon inspects the new destroyers and marvels at their build quality. Meanwhile, large amounts of supplies are funneled down to the joint Aelian-Beaconian military territory. Total population is now 62,331.
\\i will post stats tomorrow//
Hockesin
Hockesin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next