Strategos Prime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWII RP, Take Two [INVITE REQUIRED]

+5
Falling Stars
Hockesin
Dotaria
Grothbord
Topsail Empire
9 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

WWII RP, Take Two [INVITE REQUIRED] - Page 7 Empty Re: WWII RP, Take Two [INVITE REQUIRED]

Post by Dotaria Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:56 pm

The British forces in the area Hold position in Dunkirk, and the attack from Operation Odin's forces have failed, and they retreat to Paris, helping the defenders hold the city. The Blitz has stalled, and the new front runs from Dunkirk to Paris, from Paris to Strasbourg, then follows the French border.

Last edited by Dotaria on Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

WWII RP, Take Two [INVITE REQUIRED] - Page 7 Empty Re: WWII RP, Take Two [INVITE REQUIRED]

Post by Topsail Empire Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:57 pm

//You can't control French forces! You can only have 1 country!//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:59 pm

//Didn't we agree upon me controlling them until someone claims them? Nevermind, I'll edit...//
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:02 pm

Dotaria wrote://Didn't we agree upon me controlling them until someone claims them? Nevermind, I'll edit...//
//okay. We never agreed on that though.//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:05 pm

//Topsail: //Wait, so are you controlling France?//

Me: //Until someone claims them, yes. If someone claims them, I'll relinquish them. Is that cool?//

After that, there was nothing else of it, so I took that as you saying okay. Won't know if it isn't unless people communicate.//

Last edited by Dotaria on Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:05 pm

Germany's bombers bomb Dunkirk heavily, causing massive damage for the loss of 42 planes. The 15th Panzer Division along with 4 Infantry divisions attack Dunkirk, supported by 1 dive bomber wing, 2 bomber wings, and 2 fighter wings.
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:06 pm

Dotaria wrote://Topsail: //Wait, so are you controlling France?//

Me://Until someone claims them, yes. If someone claims them, I'll relinquish them. Is that cool?//

After that, there was nothing else of it, so I took that as you saying okay. Won't know if it isn't unless people communicate.//
//okay, my bad. I didn't notice that message...//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:09 pm

The British command sees that they can't lose Dunkirk, or all of France will be enveloped in Nazi flags. Air forces from the British Isles support the forces in Dunkirk, and combat the German Air forces attacking Dunkirk, inflicting heavy casualties on both sides. A combined French and British attack pushes the Germans away from Paris and give relief to the forces in Dunkirk, as the threat of being enveloped will most assuredly bring German forces away from Dunkirk.
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:11 pm

Germany captures Paris in a pincer attack by 4 Panzer Divisions and 12 Infantry divisions. German troops celebrate all along the lines, and the attack on Dunkirk continues.
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:18 pm

//How? You'd have to move forces away from Dunkirk, and my forces are moments away from Paris too.//
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:21 pm

//I have 300,000 soldiers near Paris. There are 1.4 million German soldiers in France//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:28 pm

//You attacked with 400,000 soldiers, and I have just pushed the men you used to attack Paris back. They're on the run, and you don't have too many men you can use to attack. Unless you have 400,000 men, not counting the forces you had to attack Dunkirk and the ones you would use to attack Paris, you wouldn't have a successful attack, and even then your Panzers wouldn't be able to move very effectively into Paris, as buildings and rubble would at least slow you down and provide my men with cover to destroy them. Germany took Paris because they broke the line, yes, but I stationed more troops in France than they did in WWII, making it much harder for you to follow history. The point is, I pushed you back, and I have too many men for you to just take Paris without taking casualties, and you also have to take into affect that my men just won a battle, their moral is high.//
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:29 pm

//no, I attacked Belgium with 400,000 troops. If you read my posts before I invaded I had 1.2 million troops based on the Western Front, and 300,000 reinforcements have been sent but I have lost 100,000 men. I have troops to spare.//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:33 pm

//Yes, but to push you back from Paris, plus me trying to put you in a pincer when you first attacked, plus your forces near Strasbourg, plus the casualties you're already taking at Dunkirk, you would lose WAY more than 100,000 troops, more like 350 to 400 thousand. I have taken a bit more than that, I know, but I still have men to fight you with.//
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:34 pm

//in the real Battle of France Germany lost about 27,000 troops.//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:40 pm

//But I've also brought in more troops than the Brits did, and dug in more than them. You attacked through a place unexpectingly, yes, but I also have many RAF forces in the area, making your Air superiority much harder to achieve and allowing my men to inflict more casualties. Read through my posts, and see for yourself.//
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:42 pm

//let's settle on 200,000 troops lost. I have 1.3 million soldiers on the line.//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:45 pm

//Alright, but You still can't take Paris like that. I still have troops there.//
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:52 pm

After the Hungarian government surrenders to the German and Yugoslavian onslaught, Yugoslavian paratroopers drop into the Bulgarian forest securing major roads. Yugoslavian forces enter Bulgaria buffering the invade territory to the western most roads. In the following weeks Yugoslavian forces are forced to stop their advance due to a massive winter storm striking the area.
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=falling_stars

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:07 pm

In France, British forces have pushed the German army surrounding paris back about 20 kilometers. Germany launches an assault on Strasberg, capturing the city with minimal casualties on both sides. The battlefield is starting to resemble that of late 1914, with trenches popping up on both sides.
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:43 pm

The British try coming up with ways of breaking the stalemate, but every attempt is made with fierce German resistance, pushing every attack back. One division broke through temporarily, but were pushed back. After the battle, they were given an award for distinguished service, and have now officially been declared the First Commando Force of the British Army. They, along with 2 other divisions, have been given airborne training, and will be used to break through the German line after the winter.
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:50 pm

Germany prepares defenses and erects large anti-aircraft defenses.
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:03 am

The weather over Europe breaks slightly, enough to allow the Yugoslavian airforce to drop a sniper team behind Yhe Bristish/French lines (neither of them know their there.

During that break Yugoslavian airforce a bomb nearby major city's in Bularia to a smoldering lump of death. The Yugoslavian forces advance into the heart of Bularia, slowly making their way to the capital.
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=falling_stars

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:23 am

On February 28th, the Allies launch 7 Airborne divisions, 3 British and 4 French, behind enemy lines. They also attack with 14 Infantry Divisions and 4 Armored divisions near Reims, now in occupied territory. They are accompanied by a huge wave of 5 Wings from the RAF, and 9 from the French, numbering around 650 planes.
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:27 am

The 7 divisions land in heavy fire, and they are surrounded by 3 German divisions. They are bombed and surrounded. The attack near Reims is repelled to a loss of 1,217 men and 14 tanks.
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next