Strategos Prime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWII RP, Take Two [INVITE REQUIRED]

+5
Falling Stars
Hockesin
Dotaria
Grothbord
Topsail Empire
9 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

WWII RP, Take Two [INVITE REQUIRED] - Page 6 Empty Re: WWII RP, Take Two [INVITE REQUIRED]

Post by Topsail Empire Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:06 pm

//not in the Ardennes, IRL Britain and France thought that the Ardennes was impassible for armor. They were wrong.//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

WWII RP, Take Two [INVITE REQUIRED] - Page 6 Empty Re: WWII RP, Take Two [INVITE REQUIRED]

Post by Dotaria Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:11 pm

//But I specifically put on that my forces controlled the border. Not French, total British.//
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empire of Reid* Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:12 pm

In retaliation the soldiers outside of Finland attack. A bomber wing also attacks Berlin. 38 planes are lost, but there is much damage.
The Empire of Reid*
The Empire of Reid*

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:12 pm

//That is what the british thought too. You can't deny History.//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:13 pm

//Alright, just want you to know you'll be met with a devastating counter attack.//
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:14 pm

Germany rains hell down on Leningrad, the capitol of the old Russian Empire and the largest city in the USSR. The city is reduced to rubble.
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:15 pm

Dotaria wrote://Alright, just want you to know you'll be met with a devastating counter attack.//
//that is what the 400,000 troops are for, and Blitzkrieg's strategy is to trap you.//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empire of Reid* Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:15 pm

//There is evidence that Russia could have singlehandedly won WW2 without other Alliance help//
The Empire of Reid*
The Empire of Reid*

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empire of Reid* Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:16 pm

Ambassadors are sent to Brittian pleading for reinforcements in the air.
The Empire of Reid*
The Empire of Reid*

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:16 pm

//actually, they couldn't of have. Germany was only weakened on the Eastern Front when the allies invaded Italy and forced Germany to avert forces from the Eastern Front.//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:18 pm

Topsail Empire wrote:
//that is what the 400,000 troops are for, and Blitzkrieg's strategy is to trap you.//

//I have reinforcements of armor, infantry, and tons of aircraft waiting for you. I was about to initiate an invasion of Germany, in an Operation I created myself.//
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:21 pm

Dotaria wrote:

//I have reinforcements of armor, infantry, and tons of aircraft waiting for you. I was about to initiate an invasion of Germany, in an Operation I created myself.//

//but Britain had almost no armor, and the tanks that they did have went about 5mph and were very lightly armed and armored. Plus there is no fuel to run them if your supply lines are cut.//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empire of Reid* Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:24 pm

//how do u guys think hock will respond to my attack?//
The Empire of Reid*
The Empire of Reid*

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:24 pm

Benito Mussolini gives the word and Operation Conquistare begins. Invading France with massive forces, Breaking through defenses in hours. Dive bombers pummeling Artillery Batteries, Bombers bombing reinforcements. Surprised French soldiers flee from the massive Italian Force.
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:25 pm

//do what Finland really did. Destroy 400,000 soviets with only 10 troops Very Happy//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empire of Reid* Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:26 pm

Diplomats are sent to Italy they introduce a deal to them that says we will not attack you if you do not attack us.
The Empire of Reid*
The Empire of Reid*

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:26 pm

Hearing of the Italian invasion, 8 German Armored divisions and 30 infantry divisions slip through the French defenses in the Ardennes and rush to the sea. They reach the British Channel in 3 days, cutting off all supplies to the British Expeditionary army
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empire of Reid* Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:29 pm

1 wing of bombers unexpectedly bombs Germany's divisons reopening the supplies. /damage is heavy only at the cost of 12 planes.
The Empire of Reid*
The Empire of Reid*

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:30 pm

//um, no. It is 2,000 miles from the Soviet Union. Delete that post. THIS IS IN FRANCE!//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:30 pm

//So the forces I have already set aside are automatically null and void? I still have infantry and AT guns, and I have RAF forces in France. You can't have a fully successful attack if you don't control the skies, and I have superiority in northern France. You said that because of the winter, we couldn't attack each other because of weather, making it to where our planes and tanks couldn't be used. That means you would have to attack in the spring, and by then my planes would be back in the air. Britain has the oldest Air Force in the world, with better tactics and pilots. Take that into account in your blitz. It WON'T be effective as it was in WWII, because unlike real history, I have troops stationed nearby, and by nearby I mean closer than they were in history.//
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:31 pm

Italy refuses the Diplomat and shoots him. Then sends the Diplomat's body to Stalin.
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:34 pm

Dotaria wrote://So the forces I have already set aside are automatically null and void? I still have infantry and AT guns, and I have RAF forces in France. You can't have a fully successful attack if you don't control the skies, and I have superiority in northern France. You said that because of the winter, we couldn't attack each other because of weather, making it to where our planes and tanks couldn't be used. That means you would have to attack in the spring, and by then my planes would be back in the air. Britain has the oldest Air Force in the world, with better tactics and pilots. Take that into account in your blitz. It WON'T be effective as it was in WWII, because unlike real history, I have troops stationed nearby, and by nearby I mean closer than they were in history.//
//so you call the Luftwaffe, the BEST airforce in Europe, bad? It is widely acknowledged that the Luftwaffe was better//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:35 pm

Dotaria wrote://So the forces I have already set aside are automatically null and void? I still have infantry and AT guns, and I have RAF forces in France. You can't have a fully successful attack if you don't control the skies, and I have superiority in northern France. You said that because of the winter, we couldn't attack each other because of weather, making it to where our planes and tanks couldn't be used. That means you would have to attack in the spring, and by then my planes would be back in the air. Britain has the oldest Air Force in the world, with better tactics and pilots. Take that into account in your blitz. It WON'T be effective as it was in WWII, because unlike real history, I have troops stationed nearby, and by nearby I mean closer than they were in history.//
//I am trying to stick to history as best I can. I am using the same tactics and attacking in the same places as Germany really did.//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:41 pm

Topsail Empire wrote:Hearing of the Italian invasion, 8 German Armored divisions and 30 infantry divisions slip through the French defenses in the Ardennes and rush to the sea. They reach the British Channel in 3 days, cutting off all supplies to the British Expeditionary army

//Well, nevermind. Guess my forces in France mean nothing, and I'm not talking about the lines. I can understand that, but I have put troops all over France. I was gearing up to invade you, which means I DO have forces to counter attack. The blitzkreig tactic only works if the enemy is unexpectedly attacked, with no forces to counter attack. I CAN meet you in the open field and have a chance of turning you back, and I DO have forces in the area capable of doing so.//

Seeing the Montgomery line fall, the British forces in the area reserved for Operation Odin were put on hold, attacking the Ardennes supply lines to the German forces in the area, and cut them off from Germany. Forces from Paris are holding out, but are being hammered to hell by German air and artillery attacks. A massive attack from British forces in the area, 300,000 Infantry and 23 squadrons of fighters, attack the German army and put them in a pincer.
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:44 pm

The 40 German Infantry divisions and 4 Panzer Divisions invade the low countries, putting major pressure on the British forces, causing them to retreat.
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next