Strategos Prime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Colony RP [Private RP][Invite Required]

+3
SSV Normandy SR-2
El Fiji Grande
East Ibsenia
7 posters

Page 28 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down

Colony RP [Private RP][Invite Required] - Page 28 Empty Re: Colony RP [Private RP][Invite Required]

Post by El Fiji Grande Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:47 pm

The EMP explodes over the East Ibsenian fleet, melting all of its electronics, thus rendering the CCS weapons useless, and killing the onboard radar. The EMP also damages the Grandean fleet, but not as severely. The personal plasma shields would also be destructed by the emp blast.
El Fiji Grande
El Fiji Grande
Vice Delegate

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=el_fiji_grande/detail=factboo

Back to top Go down

Colony RP [Private RP][Invite Required] - Page 28 Empty Re: Colony RP [Private RP][Invite Required]

Post by Dotaria Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:50 pm

The numbers of the Topsailian and Ibsenian defenders are dwindling, leaving infantry forces from Dotaria to finish off the defenders with help from aircraft. After 2 hours of hard fighting, the largest hit on the Ibsenian military since the Caruntian war had been achieved, with Port Topsail falling to Carvaaka's control.

Defenses are set up, and reinforcements are sent to hold the city from any counter attack. Anti-Air weaponry have been placed all around the city, and radar jammers have been placed all around the city, as to protect the city from airborne attacks and if any enemies get inside, they won't be able to have comms. The system's are protected by EMP shielding, making the systems protected from a non-nuclear EMP.
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by El Fiji Grande Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:52 pm

The CCS guns out of the way, fighters once more being to launch from Grandean carriers, sent over the blockade to finish the job. All enemy ships are either now sunken or severly damaged, the only exception being the hoverships. The fighters then turn inland to carry out bombing raids on Haye's forces.

Northern troops, now on battleships come in from the North west to surround the blockade. Another 400,000 Grandean soldiers march into the capital, and start to retake key positions. The forces take massive losses, but under the onslaught, Haye's forces are pushed back out of Bevarus.
El Fiji Grande
El Fiji Grande
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:59 pm

//you just bombed your own city, hayes was in the city//

The remains of the blockading fleet meet up with the Razed Strait fleet, and prepare for a new attack. CCS gun on Falos shoot down any aircraft that dare to attempt to bomb. Rick Hayes, backed into the city fights back against the 400,000 soldiers. Having started with 1.2 million men, he now commands little over 800k. Ezio Malmatte marches from the east after capturing Costonov to flank the 400,000 soldiers, commandeering CCS guns along the way to shoot down fight jets.

A new force of 50,000 wolves deploy on the northern part of El Fiji Grande to raid and pillage the northern provinces in a surprise attack.
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:03 pm

"FAH DROG! FAH CARVAAKA! FAH GORAH!!!"

With Port Topsail out of the way, much of the Topsailian resistance forces retreated back to Ibsenian borders, into Elbaror. Topsailian Territory has been taken, and Dotaria offers to let Topsail have it, with the exception of the Southlands that will be renamed the Bloodlands, in return for their cooperation in the war against the Ibsenians. A diplomat travels to Elbaror with 10 bodyguards, suing for peace in return for:

1. The disarmament of the Ibsenian Military
2. They cease the colonial ties of Topsail
3. They cease and desist aggression against Grandean and Grothbordian peoples
4. They submit to having their territory divvied up between Grandean and Dotarian forces, with Elbaror staying under sovereign Ibsenian control
5. Reparations will be paid against the damages the Ibsenians have inflicted against the Grandeans and Grothbordians.
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by El Fiji Grande Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:04 pm

East Ibsenia wrote://you just bombed your own city, hayes was in the city//
That is correct. All buildings in Bevarus have been locked down, and have each been classified as being capable of holding back a nuclear strike, which makes them capable of holding out your soldiers, as well as take minimal damage from the bombs. Each of the buildings also have mounted automatic weapons, which makes the city a death trap to you. My 400,000 only keep you in, while the weapons mow away at your ranks.
El Fiji Grande
El Fiji Grande
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:05 pm

Land Gottes spy that was sent a long time back //hope you remember// was ordered to sabotage the plasma shield. Land Gottes Navy sends 400 battle ships to destroy the blockade. 20,000 more men are parachuted down to the frontlines.
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by El Fiji Grande Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:08 pm

Grothbord wrote:Land Gottes spy that was sent a long time back //hope you remember// was ordered to sabotage the plasma shield. Land Gottes Navy sends 400 battle ships to destroy the blockade. 20,000 more men are parachuted down to the frontlines.

//I don't want this to hurt our relations, but I do want you to also remember Grothbord that you mentioned the name of your spy in my lands in a telegram. I'll just say.. He has been dealt with.//
El Fiji Grande
El Fiji Grande
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:09 pm

El Fiji Grande wrote:

//I don't want this to hurt our relations, but I do want you to also remember Grothbord that you mentioned the name of your spy in my lands in a telegram. I'll just say.. He has been dealt with.//
//I never said that I sent a spy in your land.//
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:10 pm

Dotaria wrote:"FAH DROG! FAH CARVAAKA! FAH GORAH!!!"

With Port Topsail out of the way, much of the Topsailian resistance forces retreated back to Ibsenian borders, into Elbaror. Topsailian Territory has been taken, and Dotaria offers to let Topsail have it, with the exception of the Southlands that will be renamed the Bloodlands, in return for their cooperation in the war against the Ibsenians. A diplomat travels to Elbaror with 10 bodyguards, suing for peace in return for:

4. They submit to having their territory divvied up between Grandean and Dotarian forces, with Elbaror staying under sovereign Ibsenian control
5. Reparations will be paid against the damages the Ibsenians have inflicted against the Grandeans and Grothbordians.
OUR SAVIORS!!!
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:11 pm

//But ya probably did lol.//

//See Topsail, even though we slaughtered your people we're still good guys! We wanna help you lol.//
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:14 pm

Dotaria wrote:"FAH DROG! FAH CARVAAKA! FAH GORAH!!!"

6. The submission of the Ibseinian leader, to be executed by Yohn Barzok, through beheading.
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:17 pm

//WHOA THERE//
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by El Fiji Grande Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:17 pm

//Quick question: East Ibsenia: how can you field 1.2 million soldiers? We've been on Eden for about 70 years or so, right? And we all started with a population of 10,000(ish). Say that we've been reproducing like rabbits. That should put us at about 1.5 million. Now consider our losses during the Caruntian wars. Each of us shouldn't even have 1.2 million, only about 900,000. Even if you combined forces with Topsail (which you did, but then left them behind, because they weren't eager to fight), you wouldn't have that much. You'd have to literally send in your entire population. Most of those soldiers must therefore be wolves and the like.//
El Fiji Grande
El Fiji Grande
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by El Fiji Grande Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:19 pm

The growth rate that I used to calculate that number is about 10 times what our current (RL) growth rate is, to give you some perspective. The numbers I have created are over-estimations.
El Fiji Grande
El Fiji Grande
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:20 pm

//it was in my census. I pointed it out.

Dotaria, how did you beat my army, my blockade, and topsail?? I never saw any of that

Post more later. Put war on hold//
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by El Fiji Grande Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:22 pm

East Ibsenia wrote://it was in my census. I pointed it out.//
But how, physically, realistically, is that possible?
El Fiji Grande
El Fiji Grande
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:25 pm

//After the 60 years. Idk, but I had over 300,000 people.

Also, I launched an attack on Port Topsail and took it. Since that was the main Topsailian military and trading hub, they retreated to you (I would imagine). Now, we're only on your border, since you are relying on the Topsailian defense forces to defend Topsail because you have most of your men in Grandean lands.//
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:35 pm

//no i mean how in the world did you take it? What happened to EVERYTHING stopping you?//
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by El Fiji Grande Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:36 pm

In the north, a spy plane is launched. It curves steeply into the sky, then employs a cloaking device that makes it appear to vanish. A slight shimmer remains where the aircraft was. Inside the cockpit, Mark Penga pushes the throttle forward, accelerating the plane to nearly 2000 mph. It ascends to an altitude of 100,000 feet, over the flight ceiling of any other conventional plane, and faster than any missile in its booster phase can intercept. Mark Penga took pride in his mission. He would see the end of the East Ibsenian empire. Nearing East Ibsenian territory, he activated the onboard lasers he carried. Plasma shields are invisible (mostly), thus they allow light through. Lasers are just powerful light beams, so they make it through the shield. He specifically targeted the field generators, which would erupt in flames, disrupting the field and causing the instant disintegration of the main East Ibsenian defense. The emp having destroyed the enemy radar, he was relatively safe. He would move to disable all of the shields, then move back over the Bevarus and Costonovan provinces, targeting enemy forces.

Over Elbaror, the first generator exploded, disrupting the shield. There were other generators across the city, but the shield was now weakened considerably.
El Fiji Grande
El Fiji Grande
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:36 pm

//Plus the Topsail Military is like the Italians in World War Two, they have no will to fight for a cause they do not believe in//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by El Fiji Grande Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:38 pm

East Ibsenia wrote://no i mean how in the world did you take it? What happened to EVERYTHING stopping you?//
That's his point. There wasn't much stopping him. You are fighting a war on multiple fronts (3 was it?), and so forces are far apart. Most of your forces are attacking me right now, so it wouldn't have been too difficult for him to capture your capital.
El Fiji Grande
El Fiji Grande
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:41 pm

//Basically, I had to only wipe the Ibsenians out in the city, which were small in number to begin with. I'm on the outskirts of your territory, in Topsailian Territory right now, not actually in Elbaror. I'm giving you a last chance to surrender before I slaughter your people.//
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by El Fiji Grande Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:43 pm

Don't give him a chance to surrender! That will only buy him time to strategically redeploy his forces. It's your own motto: "Anything worth fighting for is worth fighting dirty for."
El Fiji Grande
El Fiji Grande
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:48 pm

//You'll see Fiji.... >Very Happy//
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next