Strategos Prime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Colony RP [Private RP][Invite Required]

+3
SSV Normandy SR-2
El Fiji Grande
East Ibsenia
7 posters

Page 15 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next

Go down

Colony RP [Private RP][Invite Required] - Page 15 Empty Re: Colony RP [Private RP][Invite Required]

Post by Topsail Empire Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:02 pm

Dotaria wrote:Dotaria keeps it defenses online, but a new horde of Carunitans, almost 25,000, have started to form in the Northeast Border of the Dotarian Colony. 1,500 soldiers have been called up to eliminate the threat.
Hearing of this, Topsail Empire launches 20 fighter-bombers to assist Dotaria in the destruction of the hoard.
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Colony RP [Private RP][Invite Required] - Page 15 Empty Re: Colony RP [Private RP][Invite Required]

Post by Grothbord Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:10 pm

An Updated map of Land Gottes
Colony RP [Private RP][Invite Required] - Page 15 Newgot11
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:12 pm

In a cooperative attack, The Dotarian and Topsailian Task Force unexpectedly slammed into the Horde, killing 6,000 in the first volly from all aircraft. Gunships then came in to support ground troops as the fighter-bombers of the Topsailians and the fighters from the Dotarians kept the Griphons occupied. Within 4 hours, the horde was completely destroyed, with the loss of 500 ground troops, 4 gunships, and 13 fighters. Reports from the Topsailians say that they lost 12 fighter bombers, but this is unsure. //I'm leaving this open to you Topsail, so I don't completely control your RP. I feel like I already went to far in the battle, but there isn't a reason why we need to have a huge drawn out battle when there isn't even 25,000 enemies anyway. You can keep this going however, if you want to fight some more Caruntians north of our position.//
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:13 pm

Also, I want to post Port Topsail's entire military breakdown here.

ARMY: 4,000 troops
NAVY: 2 destroyers, 2 frigates, 6 corvettes, 1 aircraft carrier, 100 hoverships
AIR FORCE: 180 fighters, 120 bombers, 100 gunships/troop carriers
MILITIA: 4,000 members of the Eden Defense Force.
OTHER: 8,000 Red Wolves
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:14 pm

Dotaria wrote:In a cooperative attack, The Dotarian and Topsailian Task Force unexpectedly slammed into the Horde, killing 6,000 in the first volly from all aircraft. Gunships then came in to support ground troops as the fighter-bombers of the Topsailians and the fighters from the Dotarians kept the Griphons occupied. Within 4 hours, the horde was completely destroyed, with the loss of 500 ground troops, 4 gunships, and 13 fighters. Reports from the Topsailians say that they lost 12 fighter bombers, but this is unsure. //I'm leaving this open to you Topsail, so I don't completely control your RP. I feel like I already went to far in the battle, but there isn't a reason why we need to have a huge drawn out battle when there isn't even 25,000 enemies anyway. You can keep this going however, if you want to fight some more Caruntians north of our position.//
Official Topsail loses are 11 fighter bombers destroyed, 1 missing.
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:23 pm

The Dotarians return home as heroes, and they thank the Colony of Topsail for their help.
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:38 pm

Land Gottes feels like a show off mood today. Today it will show off it's Military.
Army:9,400 Men
Aircrafts: 570 Bombers, 240 Fighters,94 Attack Crusiers.
Navy:5 Aircraft Carriers,320 Battleships,275 U-Boats/Submarines.
Each province has a militia of 200.
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:51 pm

Grothbord wrote:Land Gottes feels like a show off mood today. Today it will show off it's Military.
Army:9,400 Men
Aircrafts: 570 Bombers, 240 Fighters,94 Attack Crusiers.
Navy:5 Aircraft Carriers,320 Battleships,275 U-Boats/Submarines.
Each province has a militia of 200.
//how do you have 600 naval vessels on Eden?//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:01 pm

//Remember when i said the Macias line would have massive fortifications like Hitlers atlantic wall? So Naval Manufacturing was tripled. they are all around the border of the Continent. Look at past posts of mine you'll see the key.//
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:41 pm

//Ohhh, okay.//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:52 pm

Governor Richt has announced a military buildup on Eden. Shipyards on the Aqua Sea has begun construction of 1 more destroyer and 1 more frigate, along with 3 more corvettes. The 2 aircraft factories in the town of Venture on the Razed Strait have been ordered to triple production. The cloning of Red Wolf Soldiers is also being sped up.
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:30 pm

Since the nations of Eden are starting a massive arms buildup, Dotaria aims to keep it military superiority and begin a massive arms buildup too. They, however, don't disclose any information on their military. Tanks, gunships, waterships, fighters, infantry weapons, and armor are made in a stockpile, separated at countless secret arsenals all around the colony. The Dotarian Waterforces on the planet have become a global power, with 200 Sharkfins in service. These vehicles are able to jump on the water, and can travel underwater too. They can move on land, but lose their maneuverability on land, so they only go on land whenever they attack with infantry forces in an amphibious assault. The only nation on Eden as of right now that can stand with the Dotarian military power as of right now is the nation of Land Gottes, and Dotaria has become more and more paranoid and hateful towards the other countries of Eden, though the Government has kept the Dotarian Colony from entering open conflict. It is very tense in the Dotarian Colony.
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:34 pm

Cloning of Greywolves has been pumping out at a record pace, and East Ibsenia has unveiled its latest weapon, the CCS. The Cross continent sniper, this weapon is about the size of a cruiser and is capable of launching an explosive thousands of miles away at supersonic speeds. The weapon is completely unmovable though, so it will act only as a defensive weapon. Construction of the Epic Wall has begun again on the Topsailian Border, and East Ibsenian citizens have begun protesting the fact that they cannot go to their memorial without the use of a TOPSAILIAN ship. Seeing that they cannot hold naval superiority, both ends of the Razed Strait Have been blockaded. Riza had become a fortress city, as has a new fort/city Mycra in Dagorlad. Elbaror has three CCS' and Mycra and Riza both have one. A minefield has been established in the Aqua sea on the border of Ibsenian waters. A baby book hit East Ibsenia, as their population curretly stands at about 60,000. 1/3 of those being trained soldiers. The minig towns in the Grey mountains have become a underground metropolis, and all bridges and tunnels are equipped with explosives to close them in the case of a siege. All citizens of East Ibsenia own a gun, and will be enlisted into the militia if neccesary. While East Ibsenia lacks air superiority, its anti-air defenses beat out all others, and unrecognized aircraft are almost immediately shot down.
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:43 pm

//So we can kind of get a picture of the power our nations have, Lets compare our countries to RL countries (Except the U.S., who we all know is the sole world power on Earth). I'll compare my country to the U.K., as our military technology, our navy, and people's tenacity is like theirs, but also like them, we have a very small population.//
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:43 pm

//I like how every one got the idea of making a wall of defences after i created The Macias wall. Also btw Doatria, Who said I showed off all my military...//
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:44 pm

//Dotaria, you cant name who has better forces than who else, because you dont know their full extent of forces.//
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:44 pm

Colony RP [Private RP][Invite Required] - Page 15 KuFvLpI
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:45 pm

//Updated map now showing water claims.

I am not going to update names any longer. Sorry guys, it just takes too long.//
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:45 pm

//I see myself as Germany during 1939-1943 for some reason due to defences and the aggression of my military. (the battle of Land Gottes showed that very well.//
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:46 pm

//You arent aggressive at all Groth???//
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:47 pm

East Ibsenia wrote://Updated map now showing water claims.

I am not going to update names any longer. Sorry guys, it just takes too long.//
//just put the outline correctly and put the capital of the colony a giant word in the middle of it//
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:47 pm

//Ehh. I think everyone know where everyone else is.
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:48 pm

//Not in Military but n means of the individual men in the army like i said displayed excellently int eh battle of Land Gottes. But now that i think of it seem more like the Soviet union around 1943-1945//
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:50 pm

//I'm talking modern day.//
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:00 pm

//Oh well tehn i dont know XD//
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next