Strategos Prime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Colony RP [Private RP][Invite Required]

+3
SSV Normandy SR-2
El Fiji Grande
East Ibsenia
7 posters

Page 26 of 30 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down

Colony RP [Private RP][Invite Required] - Page 26 Empty Re: Colony RP [Private RP][Invite Required]

Post by East Ibsenia Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:56 pm

Topsail Empire wrote:of the 120,000 soldiers in Port Topsail, 82,000 have deserted. The Republic of Eden has cloned 200 Superwolves and 100 are sent to help El Fiji Grande fight East Ibsenia

//No way! There is now way they would leave their city to burn, conquered or no. No more defections.//
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Colony RP [Private RP][Invite Required] - Page 26 Empty Re: Colony RP [Private RP][Invite Required]

Post by Topsail Empire Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:57 pm

//okay... but you can't stop the already 8,000 that have defected to Dotaria//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:58 pm

Topsail Empire wrote://okay... but you can't stop the already 8,000 that have defected to Dotaria//

//There wasnt a post about that. and they wouldnt defect to the enemy.//
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:59 pm

Topsail Empire wrote://okay... but you can't stop the already 8,000 that have defected to Dotaria//

//You have forfeit control of Port Topsail, you are Republic of Eden now. Which means you cant control any of my activity.//
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:59 pm

//I've only lost a quarter of my population, and only 1 city was destroyed. Grothbord took more damage from me, yet he is still in a good position to fight more.//

Yohn's Sharkfin fleet engages the Hoverships, locking the straight in a stalemate. Dotarian armor pounds the city with long range shells, providing artillery fire to soften up the target. Within an hour, Port Topsail is lighting up a night sky with flames. Must be hell over there.
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:01 pm

Immigrants from Port Topsail have made the population of The Republic of Eden grow to 107,000, but then East Ibsenia cuts of the immigration to the island nation. East Ibsenia seizes Port Topsail Colony and rules with an iron fist, and the protesters are cracked down upon. The Republic of Eden Army has grown to 20,000 with 5,000 militia. there are plans to recruit 15,000 more soldiers and to clone 10,000 red superwolves. The air force has grown to 50 planes and the navy to 12 hoverships and 1 corvette.
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:01 pm

//you said you only had 20,000 men left? and you lost the only notable city i know of. Plus you are rebuilding your capitol. All I am saying is, I still have a a fair chance of defending against you.

Where are you shelling from? I just engaged you in combat?//
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:07 pm

The Republic of Eden, realizing that East Ibsenia is too bogged down to attack a nation thousands of miles away, has sent 1,000 more soldiers to assist El Fiji Grande and 4,000 soldiers to assist Dotaria.
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:12 pm

THE PLANNED MILITARY OF THE REPUBLIC OF EDEN:

30,000 soldiers
10,000 Superwolves
10,000 militia

60 hoverships
9 corvettes
3 frigates
3 destroyers

150 fighters
20 heavy bombers
20 light bombers
10 sub-orbital bombers
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:15 pm

//That was in that one army. My population at the start was over 300,000. Granted, the rules we agreed upon for me haven't been quite followed, since I have such a low population my men are supposed to be stronger, but my overall population has only gone down a little over a quarter. I have PLENTY of men to fight you with.

You said you engaged me at the peninsula outside of Port Topsail, at least that's what I got from it.//
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:19 pm

A cargo ship, the RES Richt has been repurposed as a troop carrier, able to carry up to 4,000 soldiers and is armed with 20 heavy machine guns, a plasma cannon, and an attack helicopter, the AH-97 Raider:
Colony RP [Private RP][Invite Required] - Page 26 1-2012-3-s-97-raider
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:35 pm

//Dotaria i am engaging at the sea north of the Southlands, a bit out of range for artillery if you ask me//

East Ibsenian fleets have gone to blockade the Republic of Eden from sending anymore troops. Once they arrived, an army of 100,000 greywolves unloaded on the far side of the island and attacked.

Lorchantian scientists have unveiled two new weapons that have been kept under wraps until now.

A emp launcher to aid soldiers against heavy artillery, and a plasma shield that can be deployed over cities to protect against bombings. One has been deployed in Port Topsail.
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:37 pm

//whoa whoa whoa, you are fighting 3 countries and you spare hundreds of vessels and 100,000 soldiers to blockade me, and thousands of miles from you home base, I don't see how that is possible especially considering that your vessels are blockading 3 continents already.//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:38 pm

//Very well, the soldiers will not arrive. The blockade will remain. No one said it was a LARGE blockade. You are still in your infancy, i only need like 20 hoverships//
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:40 pm

//I'm providing artillery fire on Port Topsail, but I'm engaging your navy with mine.//

Artillery from the Dotarian Armor fires cryo-rounds, weakening the plasma so as to keep firing Mini-MAC rounds on the city. Preparations are being planned to attack the city.
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:41 pm

//Also, I don't think your navy is strong enough to blockade me. I have too much of a large and strong navy for that, even for Topsail. Plus, I have anti-aqua-ship artillery, so your ships would receive fire.//
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:42 pm

//okay
it is "fun" to see that you like using my hoverships -_-//

Seeing that East Ibsenia has started a small naval blockade of New Port Topsail, the elected governor, Governor Rick Hayman, has called up the 10,000 militia forces.
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:44 pm

Dotaria wrote://Also, I don't think your navy is strong enough to blockade me. I have too much of a large and strong navy for that, even for Topsail. Plus, I have anti-aqua-ship artillery, so your ships would receive fire.//

//I have the combined military forces of both Lorchant and Topsail. I never blockaded you anyways. Just engaged you. How did your troops get to Port Topsail if i engaged you???//
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:45 pm

Colony RP [Private RP][Invite Required] - Page 26 9DKr7Ja

//Current KNOWN significant troop movements//
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:51 pm

Port Topsail deploys 200,000 Redwolves and 120,000 men to combat the Dotarians.

East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:52 pm

East Ibsenia wrote:Port Topsail deploys 200,000 Redwolves and 120,000 men to combat the Dotarians.

//*cough cough* my entire army
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:53 pm

Topsail Empire wrote:
//*cough cough* my entire army

//Would you rather the city burned?//
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:54 pm

//no, because The Republic of Eden will come one day to free it from Ibsenian oppression//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:55 pm

//Then maybe you should make sure it doesnt burn by helping me.//
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:01 pm

After a long and hard decision, The Republic of Eden decides to side with East Ibsenia on one condition, if we win the war East Ibsenia gets the island of Halleyan and Port Topsail is freed. The 10,000 soldiers helping Dotaria and El Fiji Grande withdraw and move to help East Ibsenia push back the Dotarians. Airstrikes are launched at Port Gottes in Land Gottes and Carvaak in Carvaaka.
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 30 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next