Strategos Prime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The War of Survival: FT RP

+4
Falling Stars
SSV Normandy SR-2
Roxolani
Dotaria
8 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The War of Survival: FT RP - Page 4 Empty Re: The War of Survival: FT RP

Post by Falling Stars Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:08 pm

//let's get this party started!!!!!!!//
Gout

The entire fleet watched the portal. All of a sudden it deactivated and went dark. Gout and the command crew looked at it, screwing up their faces. 'What the hell?' Gout thought. "Keep weapons trained on the port-" the fleet was struck by a orang translucent plain. When it passed over the crew the loudest most high pitched noise began playing in their ears. It was so loud that it sent gout and the command crew to their knees in pain. After a few minutes it subsided. "All ships, give fire control to your AI, these wave will keep us from firing manually," Gout said giving command to ARA. The portal ignited and began to glow. Right as the first ship emerged another wave eminated from the portal and struck the fleet sending them to their knees again.

Gout rose and looks at the mass of small ships infront of him. "You are out numbered 4000 to 13, recommend tactics retreat." ARA said in almost a whisper behind the ringing in Gout's ears. Luckily, the other ships were already firing.

Gout saw a few fighters converge on a HERC on the far end of the fleet. Gout watched as one of them latched on and ripped the hull apart, went wrong in the hol it just made. "Fucking hell... FIRE ON THAT SHIP!"

"But sir there may be men still on-"

"They have no chance, fire!" Gout watched as the ship got peppered with plasma and other weapons. It didn't take long to finish the crippled HERC. "All ships! Prepare for a tactical retreat! Jump to the given coordinates on my mark!" The battle raged, fighters engaging at close quarters, attempting to keep the enemy fighters off the ships. The FS fleet began moving, putting thrusters to full power. The enemy ships were fast and could take out a ship quickly. No doubt these were the grunts of the enemy fleet. By the time 16 minutes had passed Gput had lost half the fleet and had one damaged majorly.

"Hull breach on deck twelve, two, and ten! Unidentified life forms present."

"Fuck. All remaining ships, jump now! The ring and the battle disappeared as they entered FTL speeds. They entered the fall back position and saw, a good sized fleet waiting. Luckily, they were friendly. "Finish of the remaining enemies and fall to the back of the allied fleet." Gout hailed the allied ships, obviously Dotorian. "Damn, am I glad to see you!"
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=falling_stars

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:12 pm

Bors

Bors wanted to grab the... Thing... and choke it, but he knew that to keep Dotarian lives from being lost, he had to negotiate. "Know this, Dilfahliil  //It's a Dotarian insult to ANY species smaller than them, and it means Dwarfling.// That if you screw me over you will burn alive and I will do whatever I can to prolong it. Patch his wound and bring him to the ship."

A soldier came over to Wovis and put a needle in the area, making him wince at first until the nerve numbing agent numbed the area for him. A patch was then provided, squirting a foam like substance into the wound and closing it up. The Dotarian nodded when he was done, and they walked back to the ship.

Bors laid his hand on the command console and concentrated. after a few seconds, the displays started to come on, albeit dim, and with a few more second, the alarms for hull breaches were coming on, and the ship was back to working order, even though half of it was blown to pieces.

"Make your call, and I want to see your Archons."

//Yeah, all of the information Bors knew was briefed to him from Commander Darei, not from pulling it from Wovis.//

Hunter

He saw Gout's ships coming toward him, with hull breaches and the robotic organisms crawling all over them. "Shoot some of our marines over to them to rid them of their plague."

"Yes, sir."

"Damn am I glad to see you!" Gout's voice resounded over the comms.

"Hey brother, it's Hunter. I have around 2000 ships with me, where are they?"

"Right behind us. We had to jump out of there, and our hull structure is deteriorating quickly. We need reinforcement and repair, we're out of the fight right now," Gout said, briefing Hunter.

Hunter nodded and cursed in Dotarian, "Find some way of alerting your superiors to bring you reinforcements, "I'm going in to stem their advance toward us a little."

"Watch your ears, they're sending high pitch... Somethings... Through the gate. They're using it as a distraction weapon."

Balthazar nodded, "They tried using it against us, but it only worked for the younger warriors with keen hearing. We should be fine."

"We have SOME materials you can use to patch your ships up. I want you to act as our supporting fire crews from the planet. Put your armor on too, it has noise dampening so you won't be affected by the sound waves," Hunter ordered.

"You got it brother, be careful. Those sons-of-bitches don't like to play nice OR fair," Gout said, chuckling, "Happy hunting, Hunter."

"Affirmative. Bring all warships to our nose and have them follow us. Let's take the Vengeance for a spin."

They moved into the center, and soon saw the enemy ships approaching. They shot one of the orange balls toward them, but the armor of the Dotarians protected their ears. "Balthazar, you stop here, along with 1st Legion. 3rd, 4th, and 5th Legions, provide a front and rush them on my go. All fleets, fire everything."

The whole Dotarian line erupted in red from the MAC cannons firing into their enemy, and they were supported by the Hard Light cannons from their Lionid friends. Many of their enemy exploded, but they kept coming. It seemed rather one sided, until the Ker'Athal fired back.

Both sides had explosions erupting from them, as the shield integrity of the front line ships of the Dotarian line were faltering. Hunter saw this, and marveled for a second or two at the power of their enemy before giving his next order, "Ships right behind the front line, bull rush those mother fuckers!"

The rear of the line erupted in light as the engines fired off, moving past the front line and punching into the enemy formations. The Dotarian ships moved like fighters, and as per Dotarian Tactics, they launched their interceptors right as they immersed themselves into their enemy's line. The Ker'Athal ships were decimated, but more kept coming. Soon, some of the Dotarian warships were exploding and the line was faltering.

"Balthazar, think we bought enough tome for Gout?" Hunter asked.

"If anything, we thinned their numbers a little. We shi=ould head back before your fleet is decimated," Balthazar said.

"No, we need to head back now. All fleets, pull back to the fall back planet!"

All of the ships turned, and the rear line jumped first, except for Hunter. He watched and made sure his fleet made it out before he did, but his curiosity got the best of him. He hailed the Ker'Athal.

"This is Hunter Mathias, Ryse of Dotaria. Why are you doing this? I already know what you're doing, but why are you doing this?"

Robotic chatter followed, but after a few seconds, a robot spoke in fluent Dotarian, "Because you are unworthy of living among Gods. We do as the Mother commands us, and she deems you unworthy."

"How are we unworthy?"

"You are made of flesh, fleshling. Flesh is delicate, weak. It must be eradicated through fire and exterminated with prejudice. You fight among yourselves over petty things, kill for your own gain, and destroy the sanctity of the serenity of the Universe. You all must die."

"I will destroy you all, metal head. I will go to your home and destroy that precious Mother of yours. You come to my home and kill my people? Ha! You may kill me but in the end of all of this, you will all be broken," Hunter said, then ordered a slipspace jump, leaving the field.
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by The Torogian Collective Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:16 pm

Wovis nodded, taking a deep breath. He sat back down in his chair. "Geruta. //Ship's AI// Come online." After a moment, a small holographic ball appeared. "Contact Halcyon Archon Nezuno, High Archon Streialia and Grand Archon Osworix. Realtime. Now." The AI formed a female Dushraki figure in civilian clothes. "They are in the middle of faster than light travel...to here. What happened, and what is that thing?" The AI looked up at the Dotarian. "Geruta that does not matter. Contact the Archons." The small holographic figured nodded.

Within moments, one of the Archons, Grand Archon Osworix, formed in a little holographic image. Then Halcyon Archon Nezuno and High Archon Streialia appeared as little holographic images. "Wovis. I thought you and your crew were dead." Halcyon Archon was shocked to see Wovis. "Yes I thought I was dead too. I know you and your fleets are heading here, but you cannot fire upon the ships you encounter. There might be a much larger threat posed upon us." As High Archon Streialia was about to say something, Grand Archon Osworix cut her off. "I want to hear this being speak first."

But of course, their decision was already made. Rather...the Council's decision was already made.
The Torogian Collective
The Torogian Collective

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:48 pm

Bors

"I am Bors Quethsegol of Requiem, Drog of Arman, and High General of the Dotarian Military. I just want to say that my fleets are already mobilized and you will walk into a meat grinder that you will not survive if you fire on me and my men. There is a being of Sentient machines called the Ker'Athal whose mission is the destruction of all Sentient life in the Universe. They have gone from Galaxy to Galaxy, destroying all in their wake, and their new target is our Galaxy.

"They come here to destroy us, Archon. My leader, Hunter I Mathias of Requiem, Drog of Requiem, Ryse of Dotaria, and Deiniik of the Confederacy of Dotaria, has already engaged them in battle. He would be handling this talk had he not have to fight these monsters. I am asking you that you cause no further bloodshed between our peoples, as the subordinate of yours that is beside me fired upon one of my subordinates first. We should work together to destroy this threat before we turn on each other in hatred.

"They have broken through the gate between their world and our Galaxy, and it will only be a matter of time before they come to your home and destroy everything that you love and hold dear. There is nothing for us here if you decide to fire upon my people. Take the road that leads to life and work with me, or we will both fall.

"Let me tell you what will happen if you fire upon my people: No matter how many ships you have we will destroy each and every one of them. We have fought countless civilizations, some more dangerous than you, and we have come back on top. We were besieged by thousands of ships and we broke that siege. We were enslaved by a race more numerous and dangerous than either of ours and we won our independence.

"You fly to your deaths if you fire on me or my planet. You will doom your entire race to death if you kill one of my men. Work with us, and we may both live to continue this dispute another day. Wovis's crew has quarters fit for Lords, are well fed, are having their wounds tend to, and are comfortable for the time being. We aren't unkind, but when driven to the point of anger or dishonor we are wrathful. That is our Dotarian way. You alone have the choice on the outcome of this, and I implore you to think of your men before you do something you may never live to regret. Speak wisely, for when you see my planet I will be waiting.
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fallen Jedi Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:09 pm

Dotaria wrote:Jeraine wrote the coordinates on a piece of paper as they went back to the Destroyer. Once they boarded, he gave the coordinates to the Oficer on Deck and invited the Emperor to have lunch with him in the council room. A huge feast was brought out, and Jeraine reminded the Emperor of how much a Dotarian had to eat to stay alive, which was a whopping 10,000 calories.

"A high metabolism is both our savior and curse. It keeps us looking good, but if we didn't have the best logistics officers in the Galaxy, we would be in a lot of trouble whenever it would come to war," Jeraine joked, making the Emperor laugh.

"So, what is your business in Republic space?" the Emperor asked after laughing.

"I bring dire news. A storm is coming to Strategos Prime and is threatening to destroy all sentient life in our galaxy," Jeraine explained, then explained the returning of the Ryse, the arrival of the Lionids, the battle between the Lionids and the Ker'Athal, a discription of the Ker'Athal planet, and explained to him that there wasn't a lot of time left before Strategos Prime had to prepare for war.

"Does the Republic have Dotaria's back?" Jeraine asked after talking.

Sanji sighed "Well the problem is that i don't know for an official alliance as of now, because my republic has taken up a policy of isolationism for quite some time now, but at this point, i still have the official say in matters such as this because i am the emperor, so for now, we shall see what happens at the beginning of the War." Sanji simply replied.

The Fallen Jedi

Back to top Go down

Post by The Torogian Collective Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:46 pm

Osworix chuckled. "If you truly do believe that, then maybe your best course would be to tread lightly. We are the Torogian Collective. Eight species. Over 90 systems are under our control, and now we are expanding. And quickly. If I were you I'd quiet down before the Council authorized a full blown assault. We are a mere scouting fleet." Osworix took a deep breath. "Think about that next time you decide to attempt to scare us." Osworix remarked about their 'abilities.' "If you are not careful we will attack. If we are unsuccessful, then a full scale invasion will begin." Osworix turned to the other Archons. There were no words to be had from them after his little speech.

"But were it not for Wovis's message I would have have destroyed your fleets and taken your planet." Osworix said. "It's not so entertaining when someone else threatens you, now is it?" Osworix scoffed. "You are lucky I cannot crush you today." He said. "Ultimately, it is not my word on whether or not I should fire upon you. I have contacted the High Council, and they are currently voting on what should happen. But the Hierarch will decide soon enough."

There was a moment of silence before High Archon Streialia was able to speak up. "If you want assistance in your war, then you might want to treat us with more respect." Streialia was a female Dushraki, and a well respected one at that. She was the highest ranking female Dushraki. "The High Council will not take this lightly." She pressed a button and the eight Council Leaders appeared in holographic forms.

Wovis got out of his chair and kneeled before the holograms. "Hierarchs." Wovis looked up at the holograms.

"Hierarchs. This is the lone Lancer that survived the battle." Osworix turned to the holograms of the Council Leaders. "Just one?" The Mineervi Council Leader asked. Streialia nodded. Wovis stood back up. "And most of my crew." The Council Leaders turned to Wovis. "What of your detachment?" Wovis looked down. "Destroyed, by these...Dotarians." The Versluis Council Leader nodded. "And where are your crewmembers?" Wovis turned to the Dotarian. "Well...where are they?"
The Torogian Collective
The Torogian Collective

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:03 pm

"We left them as they were, so as to not cause further desecration against your dead. We know much about you, but we were unable to ascertain how you put your dead to rest. We Honor and respect our dead, we didn't want to cause further desecration. We did, however, create a gravity well, so the bodies of your fallen did not go far. If you passed through that position, you should have seen them," Bors said, in a respectful tone this time. The Dotarians Honored the Dead, as in their religion, they would be sent to Hell if they did something to the bodies that others viewed as desecration.
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by The Torogian Collective Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:25 pm

The Jurgirian Council Leader nodded. "And what of the surviving crew?" He turned to Wovis. "They are being held in a containment facility made for nobles and higher ups. Just for this one occasion I presume." Wovis answered. The Versluis Council Leader nodded. "And you. How do you know our language?" He asked.

Osworix and the other Archons looked down at a terminal. "Sorry to interrupt, but we are exiting faster-than-light travel right now. If a single shot is fired towards us, we will retaliate with extreme force. Not to mention the mobility of an assault fleet will descend upon you and will be here soon were we to fail." Osworix sat back down in his chair, as did the other Archons. "Until we get our bearings when we exit faster-than-light travel, your conversation with the Hierarchs has been interrupted and postponed. Sorry for the inconvenience." The Archon strapped himself in.

Within moments the Archons disappeared from the hologram one by one, and the Council soon followed - albeit much quicker since the connection was via the Archon's fleet.

Wovis looked over at the Dotarian. "When they show up, I'm not sure what will happen of their actions. If they do fire, or there is a battle, what happens to me and my crew?" Wovis asked, a little nervously. He cared for the lives of his crew. He would be forever scarred by the loss of the three other ships in his command.

//Sorry it's kinda short, but it's really hot and I don't have much time today.//
The Torogian Collective
The Torogian Collective

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:20 pm

Bors looked at Wovis. "You will probably be used as hostages, but no harm will come until they fire on the surface. In which case, you will be given a quick death. You better pray to whatever gods you pray to that they don't fire."

Wovis looked away, and Bors looked to the radar map on his armor and saw that the ships had entered Dotarian Space. "Prime shields and load MAC cannons, but do not fire unless I give the order or until you are fired upon."

"Aye, milord."

The Archons and the Council reappeared on the holograms. "So, whatever you are, care to continue how you learned our language?"

Bors nodded to them, "The Dotarian Officer, who is a Knight, that Wovis confronted has telepathic abilities, and they are advanced to the point that with a simple touch, we can read into their mind and see what they have seen and their knowledge. We figured it would be best to break the ice between us as far as the language barrier, but no sooner had the Knight done this had Wovis fired upon my men. They handled the situation out of defense for being fired upon.

"Upon debriefing, I learned of your language from my officer, not yours. Archons, before you lay 3,000 ships of the usual 5,000 guarding the planet of Requiem at all times. We aren't full strength, but we are able to turn back any invasion you send our way. You fire upon my people, you know the consequences. I would expect no more or less from you if the tables ere turned.
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by The Torogian Collective Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:37 pm

Osworix nodded, as did the Council. "So what you are telling us is that Wovis here let our language and all of his knowledge go?" The Versluis Council leader asked, looking over at the Lancer. "And you let this being infiltrate your mind? Steal our tactics, our ideals, our language?!" Wovis could tell that the Council was getting visibly angry. "The Council would hang you by your entrails and parade your corpse around the streets. But ultimately, your fate is up to us. You are currently convicted of high treason."

Wovis felt his world crumble around him. He looked over at the Dotarian. He felt a surge of anger, but he knew that he could do nothing. Wovis looked back over at the Council. "What of my crew?" The High Council looked at each other. "For now they are free. Unless if one of them had their minds infiltrated as well. Then they too are convicted of high treason. For cooperating with these contacts, for now they know our battle tactics and our secrets. All of which were contained in your head, Wovis. The one you failed to protect."

The Sonazarian Council Leader took note of the Council cheering as they heard of Wovis's failure and what they thought the Council Leaders would do. It has been a while since there were public executions or anything of the sort. Many of the Councillors were excited for this...entertainment. Wovis looked over at the Dotarian again and gave him a stare that was hopeless and detrimented. "And do not think that you Dotarians will get away with this. Infiltrating a mind is punishable by death in our territory. Since this was done on a warship that was ours, we will have to decide whether or not this 'lord' is worthy of a trial in our territory."
The Torogian Collective
The Torogian Collective

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:29 pm

Bors became angry with the council, but he had to handle the situation carefully. "Wovis's mind was not infiltrated willfully, as he pushed the Knight out of his head and we weren't able to know about all of your people. It is wrong for you to sentence him to lose his life because of something that we tried to do to learn about your people and learn to trust you. You, however, have probably not seen the field of battle, or not near as much as we, and I hereby take Wovis as my Ward. He is my hostage, and you will not receive the rest of your people until this situation is handled. Wovis is under my protection now, and that is MY decree on behalf of my Ryse."

Bors looked down at Wovis, the man who, just recently, insulted him and his people. He couldn't believe he was protecting this inferior being, but the fact that he was sentenced to death for something wrong was indeed wrong. Honor was at stake, and Bors would protect the Honor of his, his people, and his Ryse with his life. So too will he protect the Honor of this fallen soldier with his life.

"Now, are our relations on amicable terms, or will we continue to argue and fight each other for no reason while the Ker'Athal are killing our people? I am tired of your insolence, give me an answer of life or death so I can handle you and report back to my leader," Bors said, bringing the communicator to his 3,000 strong fleet up to his mouth, ready to give the order of fire or stand down.
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fallen Jedi Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:02 pm

//My reply is waiting...//

The Fallen Jedi

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:58 pm

The Ambassador with Emperor Sanji

The Ambassador nodded, "It is unfortunate that you won't be helping, because if we can stop the outflow from the gate before it gets to the point of being unmanageable, we may have a fighting chance. It matters not though, I have faith you will still help us."

//Sorry man, didn't see that last post lol.//
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:50 pm

Titan System, Topsail Empire Space

The 27th Frigate Squadron blasted through space on a routine patrol in the Titan system. The system had no habitable planets, but was home to a rich asteroid mining business. The system was also regularly plagued by pirates, so nobody would freak out when several unknown objects were spotted on radar by the 27th Frigate Squadron. The readings were sent to the Military high command on Earth, over 28 light years away.

The only person who thought anything about the readings was the legendary Admiral John Hickett, famous for blowing up the star Zeta Reticuli 7 years earlier in the Great Space War. He immediately set up a meeting with President Andrew Williams in the capital of Topsail City //where modern day Charlotte is//.

Several Hours Later, Topsailian Capital Building, Topsail City

Admiral John Hickett knocked on the President's door. He was worried about the readings in the Titan system, and he was angry that the other admirals in the military High Command thought nothing of them.

"Come in," shouted Williams from behind the door.

Admiral Hickett opened the door. Abrams was sitting at his desk on his datapad. "I need to talk to you about some radar images from the Titan System. The other people in High Command have written them off as common space pirates, but I think they are something more. We have all heard the rumors from the Dotarians and other countries in the alliance, about some new destructive force. I fear that that is what we are dealing with in the Titan system."

President Andrew Williams looked at Admiral Hickett, thinking for a little bit, "Well, why do you think that these are not pirates? Please, take a seat." Williams said as he gestured to a chair in front of his desk.

Admiral Hickett sat down and put the print outs of the radar images on Williams's desk, "Well, as you can see, these objects are rather large for space pirate ships. The largest pirate ships we have recorded are a little over 500 meters, and the average vessel is no larger than 100 meters. These are over two kilometers long. And, with reports of Space Pirates, you always have reports of raided merchant ships, destroyed outposts, etc. We have had none of these in the Titan system for a month."

President Williams looked at the radar readings and then said, "These are definitely not pirates. I served in the Space Force for 10 years from 2188 to 2198. I went on many anti-piracy missions. None of the vessels ever approached this size, and all of them were either modified merchant vessels or long decommissioned space ships that they were able to partially repair. These match no design of Merchant ship or military ship that I know of. I think you are right, John. I will order high command to send a destroyer squadron and another cruiser squadron to reinforce the 3 frigate squadrons and 2 cruiser squadrons in the system."

"Thank you, Mr. President," said Admiral Hickett. He was relived that somebody besides him recognized that these were not pirates.

"You are welcome," stated Williams, who turned back to his datapad to send the order to the Secretary of Defense and the rest of the military High Command. Hickett stood up and walked out of the President's office.

1st Fleet, the Moon

A Star Destroyer squadron and a cruiser squadron departed the 1st fleet base on the moon, bound for the Titan system. They had no idea what they were getting themselves into.
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Torogian Collective Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:40 am

//Sorry. My post was deleted when I tried to post, internet issues.//

"No. You may not take Wovis as prisoner. You learned our entire language within moments. We do not know the extent of the knowledge your lord has gained." The Versluis Council Leader nodded. Osworix took a deep breath, feeling something bad come along. "We can continue peaceful negotiations when our ship and it's crew have returned unharmed aboard Grand Archon Osworix's ship. You do not have long to comply." The Versluis Council Leader nodded. There was no objection. Osworix nodded. "Wovis belonged to Nezuno's fleet." Archon Nezuno, the lowest ranked of all the Archons present looked over at Osworix. "...So it'd be a safe bet to return Wovis, his ship, and his surviving crew to Archon Nezuno." The Jurgir Council Leader looked over at Osworix. "Assess the situation."

"They outnumber us - five to one!" A crewmember called out. Osworix nodded. "Then it would be an even fight." The Joorg Council Leader looked over. "Archons! Clearly we must keep this as civilized as possible." High Archon Streilia nodded in agreement. "Otherwise we look like barbarians in front of these Dotarians." The Vshorizi Council Leader glanced over at the Mineervi Council Leader before looking back over at the Dotarian and Wovis.
The Torogian Collective
The Torogian Collective

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:29 pm

"He is mine. You are at my home, dictating to me, and it is getting you nowhere. Until I hear of your people finally becoming peaceful, and showing your loyalty to that peace by a display, you will receive no men. I will hand over the destroyed ship AFTER my analysts dissect it, and the ship's on board AI is taken from the ship and analysed. Had you not threatened war against me after I explicitly told you that your men weren't harmed and that all of your people were fine, I would be a slight more compliant. Now, this is either going to go my way or I will force you out of my system and you can run back to wherever it is you come from with your tail tucked between your legs," Bors said, his face stoic of all emotion.

"How dare-?"

"How dare I? You come here and make demands to me and my people, to a superior species than all of you funny looking fuckers, and you expect me to bend over and take it up the ass? Had this been any other Dotarian Commander, or my Ryse for that matter, they would have blown you out of the sky without any thought and not regretted it. You're dealing with one of the most civilized out of us all. You put on a show in front of your leaders, yet you have no discipline whatsoever. You have no regard for sentient life, and do not know when to back down from a fight that doesn't have to be fought. I will give you a few minutes to collect yourselves if you want, but if you continue to disrespect my people, then I will continue to not work with you. I'm ending this transmission for right now, to let you cool off, but if I see any ships charging shields or weapons, I will order my men to fire upon you, and none of your ships will leave my system in one peace. Pruzah, Dilfahliil (Good day, Dwarfling)," Bors said, then turned to Wovis, "Turn it off."

Wovis did as he was bid, and turned to say something, "Bors-"

"Dotarian ships, stick close to the surface. I want them as close to our Terra-MAC's on the surface as possible in case they fire. Let me know if they attempt to charge their weapons or shields, and fire upon them if I give the order," Bors said in Dotarian, then turned back to Wovis, "What did you want?"

Last edited by Dotaria on Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:26 pm

//ill post in a little bit, hopefully tonight//
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:09 pm

//Don't tell me this thread died out! :O//
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:25 am

//I just ran out of time to post//
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

Back to top Go down

Post by The Torogian Collective Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:26 am

/thread
The Torogian Collective
The Torogian Collective

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:29 am

//I promise ill post this weekend. I've had no time to post in anything the past few weeks//
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:04 am

//Thank you Stars.//
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:11 am

Gout

He watched the Dotarians engage the alien fleet. Luckily, FTL-S Drives cool down rather quickly. They were out and back in FS space in a few minutes. "Juna, this is Gout."

"What's the news on the Ker'Athal?" Juna asked

"Ya, They have come through the portal and have engaged the Dotorians in their space. We sustained a lot casualties and need the fleet to reinforce the Dotorians."

"Damn, what kind of weapons did they possess?"

"Well they had classic lasers, even if they were really powerful. Take note that we were facing fighter like ships. They also had the ability to drill into our ships' hulls and destroy them from the inside. They could destroy an HERC in under 5 minutes."

"I guess it's safe to say that it is safe to say that a small fleet won't help very much..." Juna said sighing

"No. And judging by the fact that they were only fighter size I can't imagine the power of their larger ships and their infantry."

"I'll get a fleet set to help out the Dotorians and soften their numbers up a bit." Juna replied.

"Alright." Gout said. Juna disappeared as she made a call to the other ships and captains. Time passed and Gout hoped that the Dotorians could hold out until they arrived to give them a little help. While this happened Gout made some calls to the Army General to prepare all defenses planet side and prepare to evacuate major population centers if it came to that. Juna reappeared on the screen as a couple of escorts led the remaining ships into the dock to be repaired.

"The fleet is ready to jump. I'm leaving the defense fleet behind in case they defeat the Dotorians and our fleet." Juna replied.

30 minutes later an fleet warped to the Dotorian fleet's location.

Gout went with them...
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:30 am

//We'll go with it, but there really isn't any intelligent life on this planet, as it's RIGHT outside the center of the galaxy. FINALLY WE'RE BACK IN BUSINESS!!!!//

Hunter pulled his ship out of the center and went to the fall back planet with the rest of his fleet to see more fleets from Falling Stars come to the planet. He breathed a sigh of relief.

"Gout, I don't care if you have superiors here. You are in charge because you're the only one I trust. Send men down to the surface and reinforce the planet with Lionid and Dotarian Forces. I want you to act as a fast assault force that will flank enemy positions while my people and the Lionids act as the heavy hitters and main force," Hunter said.

He then ordered his ships to create a defense for the planet. They waited for the coming onslaught from the Ker'Athal.

When it came, all hell broke loose. They jumped in clear range of the Dotarian ships and they opened fire on their enemy, with MAC slugs and the Lionid Hard Light Cannons ripping the ships apart. Then, bigger ships came and rushed the Dotarian line to drop soldiers on the planet. Within the matter of a few minutes, the battle quickly became multi-dimensional, with a battle happening on the surface as well as the space around the planet.
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4