Strategos Prime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Liberators of the West (MT) - NEW RP

+4
Falling Stars
The Valen Empire
Topsail Empire
Atlantica
8 posters

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Liberators of the West (MT) - NEW RP - Page 9 Empty Re: Liberators of the West (MT) - NEW RP

Post by Atlantica Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:15 am

//And in the meantime, I will continue the War RP.//
Atlantica
Atlantica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Liberators of the West (MT) - NEW RP - Page 9 Empty Re: Liberators of the West (MT) - NEW RP

Post by Atlantica Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:54 am

0900 September 4th, 2018
20km south of Belgrade, Grothbord

While the Fourth Reich had started its offensive, the Union was on the lead: by the end of September 3rd, Macedonia and Kosovo had been captured, while the offensive was focused against Belgrade and Serbia. Over 140,000 Union troops, along with over a thousand tanks, moved towards Belgrade, while the Fourth Reich had begun to battle the Union.

The Federal Eastern Union's 55th Division, the first among the Union's European Military Command, were locked in a battle between hundreds of Leopard 2 MBT's, while the division had over three hundred K-2 MBT's and several hundred K-22 IFV's.

"Fire up the guns!" Juan Hernandez, Commander of the 55th Division, said, while more Grothbordian tanks were destroyed under the tank guns. "We must hold on until further Close Air Support arrives!"

The battle ensued for many more minutes - the Union K-2 MBT's and the new K-40 'Falling Star' Rocket Artillery Systems bombarding the Grothbordian Leopard 2's and defenses around Belgrade, while Union attack helicopters battled air defense systems and enemy tanks. Some of the battalions advanced into the lines after artillery support, advancing northbound from the southwest. They were locked in a long-range fight against the Reich's Leopard 2 Tanks, while several IFV's and tanks attempted to break a path through the center. Despite the sheer difference in numbers, one thing had clearly kept the Union with high morale - vengeance for the blood upon the Mongolian plains, back in 2014.

Despite facing significant numbers before them, the Union attacked the Reich Army with all its might - forming a defensive line south of Belgrade, bombarding the Grothbordian Army with tank guns, rocket artillery and anti-tank rockets. Thousands of infantry troops held their lines, firing on any Reich soldier that dared to challenge the Union.

Then, by 0950, air support came - several strike fighters from Albania, along with electronic warfare aircraft from the carriers. The strike fighters unloaded precision-guided munitions and cluster bombs against the advancing Grothbordian Army, while electronic warfare aircraft jammed electronic systems aboard. Along with that, the Union artillery opened fire - once again bombarding the Grothbordian Army with shells and rockets, putting them into a state of chaos and destruction. By 1015, almost all of the Grothbordian Army in the area were either destroyed or captured as Prisoners-of-War: the Union had cleared the way through Serbia. Union recon soldiers had estimated a destruction of a total of over 120,000 soldiers in the battle.

In 1030 September 4th, the Union's 55th Division entered the city of Belgrade. There still had been resistance in Belgrade as well - after all, they were still in the city, along with the local Governor. However, under heavy air support, the Union destroyed remaining forces in the city, while the local Governor surrendered to the Union commander Juan Hernandez. Belgrade, along with the rest of Serbia, was now under control of the Federal Eastern Union.

The Union stood upon the Balkan - and its stand was growing grander by the day.

Last edited by Atlantica on Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Atlantica
Atlantica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Liberators of the West (MT) - NEW RP - Page 9 Empty

Post by Cornelius Dominion Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:56 am

//Guys i fucked/screwed it up Sad sorry i thought Topsail was Grey and Grothbord was Red so guys im really sorry :'( , if you want you could kick me out of the RP Sad//
Cornelius Dominion
Cornelius Dominion

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantica Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:59 am

//No, we wouldn't kick you out for that... it's a mistake.//
Atlantica
Atlantica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:00 am

//Tha's why there's an edit post button Smile//
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=falling_stars

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantica Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:02 am

//Stars, are you still doing the military operations against the Fourth Reich?//
Atlantica
Atlantica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:04 am

//yes, he hasn't acccepted peace. Nor has anyone agreed that they are ok with facing him without me.//
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantica Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:12 am

//And the Union shall join you - Grothbord, prepare for doom.//
Atlantica
Atlantica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:12 pm

//Shit//
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:26 pm

//Don't worry guys. I might lose the war, but you will all lose in a way. Oslo. Your first, then URS, then the FEU, and Topsailia will be last. BUT PAINFULLY.//
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:35 pm

//That made nosense groth... So your planning to kill our leaders?//

1141 September 4, 2018
Near Warsaw

It was a warm sunny day in the outskirts of Warsaw. Most families had been packing up to move as to no be caught in the crossfire of the impending battle. One person glanced up as an effect like a cloud moving over the sun happened. Only it wasn't a cloud. It was airplanes. A couple seconds later things started exploding. Thousands of dumb bombs falling on the city trying to soften up the forces there. Then the fighters came. The planes flew low attempting to stay of the radar and to attempt to avoid any SAM locks. It was semi effective only a few were destroyed. Then came the next wave. The fleeing civilians looke up at what actually looked like a cloud. It seemed to be getting bigger and moving towards the ground. It was an airborne force that matched the night of the Normady invasion of 1944. A few minutes later they began fighting their way into Warsaw. It was a tense battle. The Grothbordian defenders were unprepared and were pushed back to the edge of the city.

Losses: 417 men, 9 fighters, 41 bombers, 21 transport planes
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

Back to top Go down

Post by The Valen Empire Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:42 pm

Lisbon, Lisboa, Iberia, Valen
September 4th, 2018 16:32

Tore sighed as he held Amanae in his arms. He didn't spend much time with the child. A facsist focus on government did lead to the leader having no time for his family life. He rocked her for another 10 minutes before lying her in the bed made for her. He smiled as he kissed her head. "Such a beautiful young girl. The future Princess of my empire." he chuckled to himself.
He sat later at his office and made a call to the Imperator. "Akuzai. My apologies for the bad start-off. You know I'm a bleeding heart pacifists at times. I'll make this brief. I've received news that several other members of your little, I say that ironically, coalition have offered peace treaties. I have one request. Do not allow the GNF any authority over whatever new government you install. I understand why Klaus must be removed from power now. I just received news of his war crimes and human rights violations now. If I had known sooner I would have given you full access from the start. I give it now. Just do not think the GNF will stay so nice. Do not trust them for a moment."
The Valen Empire
The Valen Empire

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:17 pm

//DAMN IT PEOPLE. IM BEING ATTACKED EVERY SECOND AND I DONT HAVE TIME TO POST. I DONT HAVE AN EMPTY SCHEDULE LIKE THE MOST OF YOU. I CAN'T POST A COUNTER ATTACK EVERY SECOND.//
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:30 pm

//that's why I haven't moved my troops yet. The airborne operation is seperate from the other troops meaning that you can counter all three.

Also, if you don't have time accept some terms of surrender. Your going to lose anyway//
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

Back to top Go down

Post by El Fiji Grande Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:12 am

Liberators of the West (MT) - NEW RP - Page 9 120px-India_flag-XL-anim

The New India Federation

Updated Map (Turquoise):

National Information
Though hindered by the poverty of its people in its early development, the New India Federation (NIF) has emerged onto the world stage as a world power, if not a major world power. With the fastest growing economy in the world (it started low), and new wealth distributed across a nation of people, the NIF carries hope for its population of ___ people. The NIF was united by a man named जयदेव देवराज (Jaidev Devaraja), who, instead of conquering the regional lands of India by force, instead brought the people together through Hinduism -- in his opinion, the best way. But unlike others, his people believed him to be, as his title name suggests, 'King of the gods'. In this way, he led India not under the thumb of oppression, but under the light of the gods, as he himself was believed to be divine. Emerging now onto the world scene, the NIF hopes to be peaceful, and to spread Hinduism to all people in the world to save them from themselves. But if the NIF feels threatened, it will not delay in striking first with lighting fury and destruction, and prove itself as the ultimate world power without contest.

Notable Allies
FEU

Army Formation:
Navy Formation:
Air Force Formation:
El Fiji Grande
El Fiji Grande
Vice Delegate

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=el_fiji_grande/detail=factboo

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantica Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:48 am

//And El Fiji Grande makes a comeback - grand and prosperous, united under ideology and spirit. I'm glad that the Federal Eastern Union is allied to the New India Federation.//
Atlantica
Atlantica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:57 am

//Let me get this straight, this war started because of some drunk soldiers on the Grothborian holiday Victory Day, (When Grothbord took over most of Europe, should've mentioned this.) fired upon some GNF Ships in the baltic. And now the entire world is upon me?//
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:04 pm

//yep, that would still be grounds for war seeing that you didn't specify that immediately after you were informed (RP would be your post in which Klaus found out it happened) and you didn't post any actions to punish the crew. Seeing that the war started already you have a few options:

1)Surrender
2)Fight Back

pick your poison.//
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:52 pm

//If I surrender I throw away Grothbord's honor and strength. If I fight back, I die and keep my honor.//
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:23 pm

Grothbord wrote://If I surrender I throw away Grothbord's honor and strength. If I fight back, I die and keep my honor.//
//you will also have no country. Your infrastructure will be totally destroyed, and you will suffer millions dead.//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantica Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:18 pm

Grothbord wrote://If I surrender I throw away Grothbord's honor and strength. If I fight back, I die and keep my honor.//
//Based on how this goes, you may be able to fight back...//
Atlantica
Atlantica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:20 pm

2300 September 3rd, 2018
Stockholm, Sweden, the GNF

President Abrams was jolted awake by the plane landing on the runway at Stockholm International Airport. He looked out the window and saw at least 200 Topsailian troops on the runway, ready incase a Grothbordian agent was to try to assassinate him. He walked to the exit and it was just opening as he arrived, and he stepped out onto the tarmac. His Chief of Staff Ryan Kimmel greeted hom at the bottom of the staircase.

"They have a black Tahoe waiting for you down the runway about 50 meters."

"Okay," said Abrams as he walked down the runway towards the waiting bulletproof SUV, which was topped off with a Tospailian Flag decaled on the Driver's and Passenger's doors.

The car drove towards King Oslo's palace, (I am just making this up here) located about 20 kilometers from the airport. When he arrived he opened his car door and walked to the entrance, where two guards stopped him.

"We need to see your identification, Sir," said one of them in Swedish.

"I don't speak Swedish," said Abrams, "And you can address me as Mr. President."

A flicker of recognition crossed the guards eyes as one of them stammered, "Yes President Abrams. Come in."

"Thanks," said Abrams as he walked into the palace. He turned the corner and was greeted by a tired looking King Oslo.

Abrams shook Oslo's hand while saying, "Nice to see you Oslo. For a second I thought I had beaten you."
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantica Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:49 am

1000 September 4th, 2018 (Local Time)
New Shanghai, the Federal Eastern Union

While the Balkan was on fire, Imperator Akuzai stood upon Shanghai, discussing further plans of war with Shen Akulov - the Union's 'Sun Tzu'. Even before he came to office, Imperator Akuzai had known Shen for quite some time - assisting his father Vladimir in the coup d'etat of the Federal Eastern Union, while eh re-settled the Three Principles of the People upon the Union. Shen was also a grand strategist - he had clearly demonstrated it with his impressive tactics-of-war and his latest negotiations with Tore Valen.

"We're planning an offensive further into the Balkan - the Balkan will be a critical foothold in Europe, if we are to continue this war," Shen told Imperator Akuzai in the conference. "Of course, I have negotiated well with Tore Valen, but that does not assure the safety of the harbors in Northern Greece and Albania."

"You are right - the Balkan is a critical location for us in the long run," Imperator Akuzai agreed. "But since you are the strategist, I'm guessing you have a plan for that, along with the Mediterranean?"

"Absolutely - while we continue our plan in the Balkan, we will advance into the Mediterranean. We will be able to begin Operation Feng Shui upon the coasts and the territory, allowing us to attack the Reich from the south. In the meantime, we will be launching attacks from multiple directions - we now have the capability and logistics."

"Excellent," Imperator Akuzai said. Suddenly, he felt the door opening, revealing several black-robed men holding katanas, AK-47's and RPG's. They were in black robes - typical dress for the samurai, but it was clear that they were not on Imperator Akuzai's side.

"Tokugawa Akuzai," one of them said, aiming an RPG straight for him. "You have dishonored the Union - negotiating with the G.N.F. You shall pay the price through death."

Quickly, Tokugawa charged straight for them - his time and experience in the Union Marines were critical now. However, before he was even able to kill them, the RPG was fired, penetrating Tokugawa's body and blowing up the entire room along with his body. The men escaped after they saw Tokugawa attacked.

"Shen Pei," Tokugawa said his vice Imperator's name, as he drew his phone and dialed the first number in list - Shen Pei's. "Take care of the Union well. Return the honor of the Union."

Last edited by Atlantica on Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Atlantica
Atlantica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:34 am

//it's called the Balkans. Not the Balkan.//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantica Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:49 am

//It's formally called the Balkan Peninsula... however, for convenience, I would refer it as either Balkan or the Balkans.
Atlantica
Atlantica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum