Strategos Prime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Liberators of the West (MT) - NEW RP

+4
Falling Stars
The Valen Empire
Topsail Empire
Atlantica
8 posters

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Liberators of the West (MT) - NEW RP - Page 8 Empty Re: Liberators of the West (MT) - NEW RP

Post by Grothbord Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:39 pm

//Dont worry Stars, I have a few tricks still.//
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Liberators of the West (MT) - NEW RP - Page 8 Empty Re: Liberators of the West (MT) - NEW RP

Post by Falling Stars Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:40 pm

//I'm waiting patiently for said tricks Smile//
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=falling_stars

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:46 pm

//You won't like them.//
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:56 pm

//bring it :3//
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:58 pm

//You have no idea//
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:05 pm

//no i dont, but my body is ready//
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:06 pm

Grothbord wrote://Whats the point of it? What do you get?//
//All I want is a treaty of non-aggression between our two nations and 15 or 20 F-125 class frigates, I am not sure what the rest of us want.//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:07 pm

Topsail Empire wrote:
//All I want is a treaty of non-aggression between our two nations and 15 or 20 F-125 class frigates, I am not sure what the rest of us want.//
//I'll sign with you but no one else. That good? :3//
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:16 pm

//don't do it, You'll get more if you stay and fight//
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:16 pm

Berlin, Grothbord
Gott Square

Citizens rallies up in the square waiting to listen to Klaus's speech,
with Tanks, Infantry, A-A Guns and Fighters were guarding the square.
Klaus's speech would reach across the globe, with billions of listeners, and with Thousands at the square.
Klaus came out onto the balcony, the crowd cheered yelling his name and 'Grothbord long live Grothbord!'
Klaus waved, and then began.

"My Glorious people, you all are aware that Grothbord is under attack by The GNF, FEU, Topsailia, S.A.D and the URS. The Valen Empire has kept the loyalty to their allies, they have not purged into the monster leaders of the invaders.
It is the tragedy of humanity that it's leaders so often forget that the strength of the nation does not rest in the divisions or the regiments neither the cannons but with the people themselves in the unity of the nation in the inner resolve of the people, in the idealistic belief of the people, lies the ultimate strength of our nation and people. I don't make gestures, I conduct myself honestly and straight forwardly. The world can see, everyday, what I expect from it, and what i've done for it for the past years.

I have tried to make a final peace with the honorable provisions. I want peace, we want peace. We don't want to continue this conflict like some eternal madness, if this continues the youth will stiffen and remain until they're bodies decay. Once our enemies worried us and prosecuted us, but now they have cross the line, they have attacked our people, our blood our spirit! The blood spilled from the invaders is your blood, my blood all of our blood. They attempt to dismantle our spirit, but Grothbord will never die even when conquered, will we survive, our spirit will survive.

We did not fire the first shot, we did not land the first tank, No. They fired the first shot, they landed the first tank. They invaded us, they are the aggressors. I speak to the citizens of the foreign nations now, rise up against your government, I merely am a stepping stool to a greater world, a world without corruption, but your leaders do not want that, they wish for a world under their control. What started out and a misunderstanding in the Baltic sea became a full out war which was not needed. We did not do whatever your government says we did, we are the peace keepers, our love of peace is stronger than any army. And as for the FEU, joining this war will only cause more casualties, Shen, you must be an idiot to be thinking like that. Citizens of the FEU, your leader is clouded with power and corruption, your army joining the war will only cause more casualties. Thank you for listening, and Long live Grothbord.

Klaus finished and went back inside with the crowd and all of Grothbord cheering, soldiers listening now have a bigger meaning to fight, they are no longer fighting for Grothbord, they are fighting for the spirits of Grothbord, and the freedom of the world.

FIVE HOURS LATER

Berlin, Grothbord
Command Base

1.3 Million Troops //Including Tanks and such im too tired after that speech//
were ordered to repel against the FEU troops in the Mediterranean
As well the navy.

General Tulovski was put in charge of Operation Täuschung.

//More later, tired.//
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:21 pm

Falling Stars wrote://don't do it, You'll get more if you stay and fight//
//Actually no he won't, if Grothbord is to be conquered all Military Personnel will be shot and burned, all ground vehicles will be exploded including the navy, and anything that could benefit your nation, so basically inner self destruction, also the population will drop, 3/4 of the population is completely loyal to Klaus/Grothbord so they will commit suicide. Grim//
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:28 pm

//you do understand that the nation will still be yours correct? That would just harm your own country//
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:29 pm

//Only if you guys don't keep up with your word...//
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:23 pm

//that was your trick?/:
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

Back to top Go down

Post by The Valen Empire Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:25 pm

//For the record, at least I'm semi-cooperative if you show a little patience. Something you lack, Dot. No very rarely means no at the diplomacy table//
The Valen Empire
The Valen Empire

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:34 pm

Falling Stars wrote://that was your trick?/:
//No Operation Täuschung is//
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:40 pm

Grothbord wrote:
Topsail Empire wrote:
//I'll sign with you but no one else. That good? :3//
/not until you sign an armistice with Me, the GNF, the URS, and the FEU//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:20 pm

//I'll accept a peace treaty if Grothbord:

1: Dismantles his military by 50% from ending strength (meaning his strength by the end of this war). Negotiable with other nations as well

2: Formally apologizes to the GNF for the deaths of the naval men and women of the skirmish in the Baltic sea, along with their transgressions against the people and government of the GNF. Non-negotiable

3: They will become a protectorate of the GNF for 50 years. Negotiable

4: Klaus will officially step down from the leadership of Grothbord and become a hostage of the GNF. Non-negotiable

5: The Government of the nation of Grothbord will renounce the Fourth Reich, and install a Topsailian-Federation style of Government. Non-negotiable

6: Damages to GNF equipment and property will be repaired at the expense of Grothbord. They will also pay a percentage of their taxes to the GNF that will be administered by a Federation official or the King himself. The percentage shall be of 20% The percentage is the only thing Negotiable.

In return, the GNF will:

1: Recognize the Sovereignty of Grothbord and it's citizens.

2: Shall let the new government of Grothbord run the country, other than in taxes.

3: Shall allow the Grothbordian people to have a standing Army, but have it heavily regulated by the GNF.

4: Shall allow the Grothbordian people to have a standing Navy, but have it heavily regulated by the GNF.

5: Shall honor and defend the nation of Grothbord.

This is only the terms of the GNF.//
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:31 pm

//Oh yeah, he'll no//
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by El Fiji Grande Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:48 pm

San Francisco Harbor
6:30 am (sharp and early)
, 10 of the 20 El Fiji Grandean frigates sail out under the Golden Gate and into the crisp morning fog that shrouds the harbor. All men on the decks are eerily silent, and though their mission is one of peace, each and every man treats this day like his last. The frigates continue westwards, past the Farallon Islands, before turning south just on the inside of international sea borders. Each of the frigates is fully armed, but none of the weaponry has any intention of being used.
El Fiji Grande
El Fiji Grande
Vice Delegate

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=el_fiji_grande/detail=factboo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Valen Empire Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:12 am

//Yeah...Bad deal, Groth. Don't take it. Sign something with Topsail or the East.//
The Valen Empire
The Valen Empire

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:41 am

//This will only happen if the others can take you on

I will accept a treaty if:

1) Klaus is taken into custody and tried for war crimes and crimes against humanity

2) compensation is payed to the families of the dead soldiers in the URS, GNF, FEU, and Topsail

3) $14 million paid to the URS Government

4) You announce publicly that you love Russia because I told you too

5) All WMD's and toxins are disposed of or given to me and are banned from production for 20 years

6) Klaus announces before the world the number of people he has murdered and to tell the people of Grothbord that he was rallying the people behind a madman.

7) Klaus eats fresh uncooked liver//
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:35 am

//Klaus "murdered" about 75-143 in Iraq/Afgan

And about
8-17 in office. So the average citizen in Chicago.//
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:38 am

//My terms are a little worse than Topsail's terms when we fought, I'll admit, but can you blame me for the public embarrassment Klaus put the GNF through? This war is for retribution of the GNF and to avenge them, the Grothbordians, firing first.//
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantica Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:51 am

//Hmm... I don't know why El Fiji Grande posted, but I'll assume that he has returned to the MT RP's somehow.

Also, Dot, I am strongly against armistice - Groth will most likely never agree, and they have debts to pay for the Federal Eastern Union since four years ago.//
Atlantica
Atlantica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum