Strategos Prime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rise of A New Era (MT)

+6
The Valen Empire
Grothbord
SSV Normandy SR-2
Dotaria
Topsail Empire
Atlantica
10 posters

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

The Rise of A New Era (MT) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Rise of A New Era (MT)

Post by Topsail Empire Thu May 01, 2014 11:02 am

President Abrams approves of Dotarian and Atlantian troops moving into Central America and helping to destroy the terrorists.
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Valen Empire Thu May 01, 2014 11:07 am

Tore sat by his throne, leaning against the arm of it, twirling a pen between his fingers with one hand while sipping his ever present glass of wine with the other. The La Revolucion was no threat to the Valen Empire and he wondered what to do with them. To destablilize the Americans would allow him to develop Africa without fear of a naval invasion along the border there. However, the risks outweighed the rewards, so helping them was out of the question, but he decided it was better to simply let events transpire and focus on his internal affairs
The Valen Empire
The Valen Empire

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantica Thu May 01, 2014 11:16 am

0100 June 12th, 2017
Somewhere in the East Sahara

While operations were going on upon Central America and Hawaii, some leaders of the La Revolucion had escaped into an 'empty spot' - a spot free from attacks of the Pacific Powers. Originally, Juan Vasquez - the now-dead leader of the La Revolucion - had pin-pointed over 20 locations of such around the world: all of them so massive and so complex that it would be nearly impossible for anyone to attack. It was said that Juan Vasquez had prepared secret locations around almost all of the aforementioned locations: however, with the death of Vasquez, all was gone, leaving the La Revolucion pretty much scattered.

And in the midst of a 'division', Temujin Karkov, formerly Vice Commander of the 'La Revolucion', now the newest commander, stood upon the driver's seat from his Toyota 4WD, winding through the desert with several other military-grade 4WD vehicles. Around him stood several other soldiers of the La Revolucion, armed with RPG's and assault rifles, stolen and taken from the arsenals of all four Pacific powers. They were advancing west through the Sahara - away from all possible attacks, and away from the temporary chaos upon La Revolucion.

"Fuck," Karkov spat, as a sandstorm blew through the advancing vehicles. "Why did Vasquez - that dead fuckball - leave a secure location in the middle of this shit?"

Through the sandstorm, Karkov's forces advanced with no delay - after all, they were on a deadline. Karkov knew of his upcoming battle - once he got to the secret H.Q., he would have to battle the local commanders for his place. To become the Khan of the 'La Revolucion', like he had always desired, he would have to take over the Sahara before anything. Then, he knew that he would have to regain power to raise greater projections of power - equaling in more manpower and weapon requirements.

However, on the other side, Karkov knew one thing: he outranked every other member of La Revolucion. As long as the order stood upon the group, he knew that he can command everyone and anyone upon La Revolucion with his authority. That had meant more attacks launched toward the world - namely the Pacific powers.

"Connect me to all possible terror commanders upon the world," Karkov said to his communications agent. "We would have some terrorism to plan - all at once, against all nations."
Atlantica
Atlantica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Thu May 01, 2014 12:23 pm

Oslo shook his head, "I don't understand. If they're helping the bastards, why are they going into Topsail? Topsail is OUR protectorate, the Union doesn't belong there!"

"I understand sir. We can't stop them because the Topsail Empire allowed them in, but we COULD use the Union soldiers as meat shields. Less deaths for us means more soldiers to field," SecDef said, "Not to mention the casualties they'll take."

"Fuck it then, lets take advantage of our situation. How long til our Special Operations operatives reach Cuba?" Oslo said.

"2 days, we'll hit there first."

"Good."
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Fri May 02, 2014 12:06 am

Munich, Grothbord

Returning from a press conference, Klaus was relieved the chilly long day was over, driving to his private jet at the airport.

Klaus arrived, parking just a few yards away from the jet.
Coming out of the car he was greeted by servants and Greodon Grueber.

"Glad to see you again sir, the navy is prepared for battle. La Revolucion doesn't stand a chance." Said Greodon

"Good good, shall we board?" Klaus said.

"Yes sir, the pilots are in the terminal using the restroom." Said Greodon.
Klaus and Greodon went inside the jet, it was wonderful inside, nice beige seats, with oak tables.

"So Mr.Grueber, what do you think of 'La Revolucion'?" Asked Klaus

"Well I... Um" Stuttered Greodon
Klaus gave him a curious look.

"No matters, but Im sure you can explain that tattoo on your wrist." Klaus said with a raised eyebrow.

Greodon covered his wrist with his hand.
"Nothing sir." Greodon said nervously

"You know tattoos are banned in the army right? And if I recall La Revolucion have tattoos on their wrist." Klaus said with confidence.

Greodon gritted his teeth and stood up "Im sorry sir, but it's time for you to die."

Klaus stood up frantically and reached for his gun, but was gripped by Greodon getting punched in the face then kneed in the stomach.

Klaus got loose of the grip and punched Greodon in the face multiple times,
Greodon slammed Klaus onto the table knocking down glasses and breaking them.
"WHY? WHY JOIN REVOLUCION GRUEBER?" Yelled Klaus
"Good pay, and they promised me Grothbord." Snickered Greodon,
"BASTARD." Klaus yelled at him, grabbing a shard of glass and stabbing him in the leg.

Greodon screamed, yanking the glass out and throwing it aside, grabbing Klaus and throwing him out of the plane.

Klaus stood back up ready to strike, but his arm was gripped faster than he could react.

Greodon broke Klaus's right arm allowing the arm to bend downwards.
Klaus screamed in pain and fell to the ground.

"TIME TO FINISH THIS KLAUS." Yelled Greodon raising a knife.
"I-IT'S NOT O-O-OVER YET" Klaus yelled.

Greodon chuckled, "Oh yes, IT IS." Bringing down the knife only to miss and stab through Klaus's cheek, Klaus screemed.
Greodon angry, continued to slash Klaus's face, leaving cuts and stabs, only in places to keep him alive.

Klaus shoved Greodon off, Greodon pulled a canister from his coat pulling the pin and rolling it to Klaus and throwing one into the plane, and backing away to his car.

Weak Klaus crawling away from the gas canister. It released a toxic gas, making Klaus to cough violently. He barely stood up and walked to the plane as Greodon tried to get his car working,

Klaus walked in the plane full as gas desperately trying to open a cabinet labeled EMERGENCY. Grabbing a gas mask,putting it on frantically, coughing up tons of blood he grabbed his phone and called his personal guards.
"*cough cough cough* G-get he..re.. n-now.." Klaus said and hung up
stumbling outside, trying to dial King Oslo and //Forgot Atlanitca's leader// the leader of Atlantica, just barely finishing, but passed out when they both picked up.
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Fri May 02, 2014 1:47 am

Oslo answered the phone on his desk. "Klaus?"

No answer except for a body hitting the ground.

Oslo slammed the phone down on his desk. "Get me a team to Berlin, now!"

---

Oslo, referring back to his Spec Ops days, jumped out the back of a C-130 with 42 other Spec Ops men. They traced the call to the Berlin Airport and parachuted down to see Klaus on the ground and gas filling the air.

"MASKS!" Oslo yelled over the rushing air, and slipped his gas mask on.

When they hit the deck, Klaus was alone without any guards. Oslo had his men secure the area and rolled Klaus's body over to see blood in his gas mask. He ripped the mask off and his own mas followed, and he began CPR on Klaus.

After 3 minutes of CPR, Klaus coughed up blood and saw Oslo. "Oslo?" he said feebly.

Oslo smiled, relieved to see his friend alive. They fought together in Afghanistan, and they saved each other's lives on several occasions. "It's me brother, I'm here."

"La... Revolucion... infiltrated..." Klaus tried to speak, and coughed up more blood.

"You're okay brother, you're fine. MEDIC!"

The medic came over and tended to Klaus until his body guards came.

"Brother, why would you leave without your body guards?" Oslo asked.

Klaus, getting a little of his strength back, said, "You know how I am brother."

Oslo jabbed Klaus in the shoulder gently. "I'm posting guards, nothing you can say about it."

Klaus chuckled, "Yes Major."

Oslo rode in the ambulance with Klaus with his Special Ops soldiers following close behind.
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Fri May 02, 2014 2:43 am

Klinikum Schwabing, Munich

Klaus laid on a hospital bed wearing a full hospital oxygen mask, barely able to hear the doctor and Oslo talk.

"Sir, he's barely alive. His wounds will take time to heal, but I cannot guarantee that his face will ever be the same again." Said the Doctor.

"Can't we just use skin graphs?" Worriedly asked Oslo.

"Yes, But every part of his body is bruised besides his legs, and it's dangerous to use bruised skin." Said the doctor

"DAMN IT!" Yelled Oslo kicking the wall.

"Sir, He's awake, if you need me call Dr.Kauffmann." Dr.Kauffmann left the room.

"M-my face, I can't feel it..." Said Klaus

"The Surgeons numbed it, they stitched your face up." Said Oslo

"Oslo, p-pass me that mirror." Asked Klaus.

"Klaus I don't think that's a good idea." Replied Oslo

"Don't care, pass me it." Said Klaus
Oslo passed it to him,
Klaus looked at himself, then dropped the mirror.

Oslo looked nervous.

"Oslo, get them to take skin *cough* f-from my leg." Said Klaus.

"But you'll need a cane or wheel chair if you do that." Oslo said.

"This is the fourth time you've saved my life, And your concerned about me using a cane?" Klaus chuckled
Oslo chuckled with Klaus.

"So who did this?" Asked Oslo.

"Greoden Grueber, *cough cough* you m-must find him and kill h-him. He knows everything, launch codes, strategies, numbers everything..." Klaus said before dozing off.
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantica Fri May 02, 2014 4:26 am

1000 June 13th, 2017
New Shanghai, The White Palace

About at the same time as King Oslo, Imperator Akulov had his phone - only to hear Klaus calling for them. Just as he had heard him, he knew someting had been coming - a massive worldwide terrorist attack, which the 'La Revolucion' had warned him a few minutes ago.

Immediately, on his phone, a new message came - though it was a blocked number, Imperator Akulov swore it was from La Revolucion: The attack on the puny Klaus is only the beginning, Akulov: after all, he's just one minnow leader. Now, the next attacks for the two powers - all at the same time, and all at once.

"Scramble up Air Force One for a flight to Munich - now," Imperator Akulov said. Then, he muttered, "though I need to face King Oslo, I'll have to see Klaus."

1800 June 13th, 2017
Munich, Grothbord

"Klaus," Imperator Akulov said, entering Klaus' room with two of his security guards, as he saw Klaus lying upon his bed, along with King Oslo. Klaus was in terrible condition: as far as he knew from his times in medical school, all of his body parts seemd to be bruised - an attack only possible with some unconfirmed poison. He was wearing a full hospital oxygen mask, which Imperator Akulov deemed necessary.

"Hey, Imperator," Klaus tried to salute at him. King Oslo stared at him coldly.

"So, Imperator Akulov, we meet again," King Oslo said with clear coldness and bitterness.

"Ah, Oslo," the Imperator recognized him clearly: while Oslo worked as Spec Ops soldier in Afghanistan, he had been a doctor - in fact, he once dealt with his wounded leg (from an RPG shrapnel) once. "We were once doc and patient, once enemies, and now leaders. I hope this incident teaches us something - a need for cooperation."

"Whatever," Oslo said, keeping his coldness.

"Oh, well," Imperator Akulov turned to Klaus. "So Klaus, for the cause of this... La Revolucion?"

"Yeah," Klaus managed a weak smile. "Greoden Grueber was the one who did it - he apparently knew the launch codes, strategies, numbers and just about everything. Before going for the operation, he talked about La Revolucion promising him Grothbord."

"The news ain't good for me either - a few minutes after I got the news, La Revolucion sent me a new message - this is only the beginning," Imperator Akulov said. Then, he turned to both Oslo and Klaus and said, "And their next move will be against both of the greatest powers upon the World - all at once."

"Well, we'll have to prepare for something," Oslo said. "A quick counter-strike force to destroy them from the roots."

"Good point," Imperator Akulov nodded. "What are your plans, Oslo?"
Atlantica
Atlantica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Fri May 02, 2014 11:11 am

1900 June 13th, 2014
Raleigh, Topsailian Capital District

President Abrams stared angrily at the report on his desk. A La Revelucion agent has mutilated Klaus, he is at the moment sitting in the ICU at the Munich Hospital. But this meant more than a regional power's leader being on the brink of death, it meant that La Revelucion was now going after government leaders. And Abrams knew that he was next. He quickly sent a "Get better soon" email to Klaus, and then called the pilot of Air Force One.

"Ready Air Force One immediately, I need to get to Munich as fast as you can," he said rather calmly into the phone.

"Yes Mister President," the pilot replied. Abrams then hung up and walked to Marine One waiting on the lawn. He needed to see Klaus.
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by SSV Normandy SR-2 Fri May 02, 2014 12:50 pm

President Bradley Middleton
Sanctum Air Force Base
Helicopter Pad 3

A V-22 Osprey Tilt Rotor plane was spinning up and awaiting for Middleton to arrive. a black Range Rover pulled up and the President climbed out with three presidential guard and quickly jumped on the V-22 as three SU-47 Berkut fighter jets engines roared to life, the SU-47s taxied to the runway and awaited for to lift off.

"Mr. President Intelligence says that the Topsailian President is going to Munich" Said the pilot over the speaker

"then chart a course to Munich we will meet him there this video must be seen by him" replied Middleton

"copy that, Sir"

the Osprey lifted off just as the SU-47 wheels came off the Tarmac and when all made it to a good altitude they formed up into a Diamond formation, starting to fly northwest.

*Message to Topsailina leader: I have charted a course to Munich for our meeting to show you the proof giving to me -President Brad Middleton*
SSV Normandy SR-2
SSV Normandy SR-2
Minister of Intelligence

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Fri May 02, 2014 8:03 pm

President Abrams responded to MIddleton's message:

"I am sorry for not meeting with you in Tahiti as planned, but when I heard about the international meeting in Munich following the near assassination of //I forgot what his title was// Klaus of Grothbord, I needed to be there. I look forward to seeing you there, and I will present you with the evidence, which at the moment is not that believable. I hope that we can also develop closer relations between our two nations."
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantica Fri May 02, 2014 11:59 pm

2200 June 13th, 2017
50km West of Sahara Border (Valen)

"Operation German Fall has been a failure, sir," a La Revolucion agent reported to Karkov - the newest Commander of La Revolucion. "Apparently Klaus had made the escape - he's in Munich Hospital. He would've died, if it wasn't for that Oslo - that stupid Viking."

"Shit," Karkov looked out through the window. So far, they had somehow made it through the borders of the Valen Empire alive: using the night and the Tuareg as their advantage, they crossed the border one by one, in the areas with minimum security. Sure, there had been some soldiers that took them with suspicion - but their weapons were enough to silence them.

"And it seems that Imperator Akulov is there at Munich, along with King Oslo," the agent reported. "And as far as our eavesdroppers went, President of Topsailia is also heading for the city - a perfect spot for a terrorist attack."

"An attack at Munich... no, they already have heirs, as far as we know," Karkov shook his head at the thought. "But we will attack them 'when the head is gone' - just like Pizarro and the Conquistadors conquering the Inca."

2300 June 13th, 2017
London, The Great Northern Federation

In the city of London - one of the largest cities of the European side of the Federation - night began to fall upon the land. Lights were starting to go out from many buildings, as London citizens began to go to sleep. However, the famous Big Ben, along with the Parliament, was still working with the lights on - standing bright and proud as the symbol of the former Pax Britannica.

Ironically, that had been the very location for La Revolucion - the symbol of British Imperialism, and a strong hub of the Great Northern Federation. The attack began with several speedboats upon the Thames - though disguised as civilian, they had several (stolen) Hellfire missiles on their sides, ready to be fired toward the Parliament and the Big Ben. When Temujin Karkov - from a car in the Sahara - commanded the attack, the boats fired the Hellfire missiles, which struck the building in several points. Dozens of missiles penetrating and detonated, the iconic Big Ben and the Parliament was reduced to ruins by the end of the attack.

The second phase of the attack began upon the tube networks of London - one of the largest in the world, at the point. Several La Revolucion agents installed pipe bombs within the complex system, which blew up several stations and parts of the lines. Once the second phase of the attack was done, the tube system upon London seemed to be more of a warzone.

Once the attacks were done, agents of the La Revolucion escaped via their escape route - the boats heading off toward the sea, while the agents on the tube system faded away back into the night. By the time the Military and the Police came to resolve the situation, none from the La Revolucion was to be seen.

0700 June 14th, 2017
Hong Kong, The Federal Eastern Union

About the same time London was attacked, the city of Hong Kong - one of the financial hubs of the Federal Eastern Union - was facing the tender morning light upon the entire city. Skyscrapers reflected the sunlight like massive mirrors, while rush hour was starting upon the subways and the roads of the city. People began to walk toward their workplace, heading toward the skyscrapers upon city center.

However, through the morning light, attacks of the La Revolucion came up: dozens of boats advanced through Victoria Harbor, until they had the Hellfire missiles - the same from the attacks on London - fired against the boats around the Harbor. Several ships, both docked and moving through the water, were destroyed with the explosions. Some headed for the buildings - including the International Commerce Center of Hong Kong. Fortunately, the International Commerce Center hadn't been destroyed like the old WTC upon New York in 9/11, but it had seen several damages upon the tower itself.

The Federal Eastern Union attempted retaliation - since it had been day, it was quite easier for the attack helicopters and the patrol ships to take down the La Revolucion boats. However, using speed to their advantage, several escaped through the harbor, toward an unconfirmed location.
Atlantica
Atlantica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Sat May 03, 2014 2:11 am

Oslo nodded to the Union Imperator. "The plan is for you to quit funding these bastards."

"Excuse me?" the man replied, getting defensive. His guards readied themselves for battle.

Oslo chuckled, "Don't even try Doc, we all served together and the only one here with exceptional military experience here is me, with Klaus being a close second. I have over 40 operatives in this building, you won't make it out of here alive. I have evidence that SEVERAL private Union firms are funding the bastards who did this to Klaus, and you're the only one who can stop it unless you want me to stop it for you. Lock down your damn country and maybe we can work together. I've forgiven your country for your transgressions in the Pacific War, but this? My family was in danger and damn near died because of Union money."

The Imperator stared at Oslo, but could see that Oslo wasn't joking around. To add to Oslo's speech, two operatives came in the room with weapons at the ready, daring the Easterners to make a move.

"There isn't a need for violence, I'll see what I can do."

"Sir," one of the operatives said, "London was just hit."

"What?" Oslo said.

"Yes sir, and Hong Kong too. Big Ben, Parliament, and the subs are down in London with thousands of civilian casualties. I don't understand quick Chinese, but they were hit in the day. We couldn't hit the bastards because it was dark, but we woulda plastered their asses once we got to them."

Oslo sighed, rubbing his temples and sitting down. This was going poorly with La Revolucion and Oslo knew he had to step down and put his pride and his people's pride in check.

"Imperator, we need to pool our resources and intel together to save lives. What do you say?"
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantica Sat May 03, 2014 6:57 am

0700 June 14th, 2017
Munich, Grothbord

"We shall retaliate - both London and Hong Kong have been attacked," Imperator Akulov said with clear determination. "As for the suspected funding, the Federal Government wasn't supposed to do much on the private firms and their support. However, now, it's time for action: I have just ordered the Federal Bank to block all accounts mentioned upon that 'list', and have ordered the SWAT team to take out those private firms and their CEO's for arrest."

"Excellent," King Oslo seemed to be satisfied, based on his look. "If we are to erase La Revolucion from the world, we must get our resources and intelligence together to take them down to the ground."

Imperator Akulov studied the Northern Federation's King and his forces: apparently his former patient, now the leader of a new ally nation, was proposing a joint attack against the organization. Previously, he wanted the Union to keep neutrality - he knew that way, he would be able to keep the Union in safety. But with the attacks on Hong Kong, he lost the thought.

"Well, for the first phase of that," Imperator Akulov said, turning back to King Oslo. "We must - "

"Sir," Ambassador Takahashi, the Union Ambassador to Grothbord, stood before the door, along with two guards straight from the embassy. "Some new intelligence has been revealed - from both our satellites and our recon drones."

"What intelligence?" Imperator Akulov and King Oslo said in unison.

"Our satellites and drones have confirmed the approximate location of Temujin Karkov - that new bastard leader of La Revolucion," Ambassador Takahashi said. "He's in the Sahara - our drones have attempted an attack, but that damned bastard managed to escape further into the desert."

"What nation is that - Valen, Geth or neutral ground?" Imperator Akulov asked.

"Valen, sir."
Atlantica
Atlantica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Valen Empire Sat May 03, 2014 9:40 am

0800 June 14th, 2017
Marrakesh, North Morocco, Morocco, Maghreb, Valen

Tore lied with Kaito in his bed, the two having slept together for years now. Although neither would marry the other due to their blood lines being of different castes, it was nice to lie together each night as if they were. Valen had, in some ways, backslided into the feudalistic ideals of monarchy, vassals, dynasties, and even installed some level of Sharia and Catholic law. Thankfully, serfdom and some of the more anti-peasentry policies were never adopted and for those outside of government, it was a similar life for those inside than out of the Valen Empire. With this in mind, one of his vassals, the Duke of Sahel, Muhammad Abdul-Hasib, came rushing in on his lord.

"My apologies, my great Prince." he said in Arabic, bowing and respectfully looking away as Tore rose from his bed, sleeping in the nude and going to put on a robe of Moroccan cotton as Kaito stayed in the bed.

"It is fine. You're a duke, you have certain privileges. One of those is being allowed to interrupt me if it is important." he said calmly as he finished dressing and the Duke looked him in the eyes again.

"In my most eastern areas, the soldiers have not reported back to me or the local counts. Upon investigation, they were killed. By who, we do not know. For now, we are suspecting a member of Allah's Army. We suspected they had been disbanded after you allowed the Qu'ran be part of the school curriculum alongside the Bible, however that may not have been enough for them..." he said as Tore rubbed his own chin in thought, also realizing he needed to shave.

"Tell your brother, The Duke of South Sahara, to check all of his bases. IF someone from any of them has been shot, I will send some of the Europa forces to help root them out." he said, upset that anyone would continue to fight him about the two ideologies. He'd maintained his secularism, while allowing Sharia and Catholic law to be done in areas by 3/4ths majority vote in an area and consent from the Count, Duke, and Baron of the area, as well as removing the more barbaric parts of both ideologies. It was the only way to keep radical Muslims happy as he even had students learn, in a secular class, about both holy books and their meanings and effects, hoping to teach students into either being secular/atheist, or to make sure they did not become radicalized.
The Valen Empire
The Valen Empire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Sun May 04, 2014 4:20 am

//Valen, before you take this the wrong way, my people have begun a new social revolution like the Nazis except with the Viking line. The Vikings raped, pillaged, and plundered just like in legends but in the cases of Homosexuality, they shunned the "passive" homosexual partner and any defeated man they decided to rape because he couldn't stand up for himself. Also, if a man had intercourse with another man without being married to a woman, he would be penalized by law and shunned by society because he wasn't contributing to the expansion or betterment to society. In this case, they didn't care about the "Dominant" man, but Oslo doesn't know and he is using this as an insult to you because he thinks you are harboring the people who tried to kill him, his family, and his best friend.//

"THAT FAGGOT BASTARD!" Oslo said, flipping a nearby bed next to Klaus and punching a wall. "They decide to make threats to invade Grothbord AND are harboring the terrorists?! FUCK THEM!"

"Oslo!" the Imperator said, moving to try and calm Oslo, "We can't be fighting nations with La Revolucion on the loose! Get control of yourself!"

Oslo stopped and glared at the Easterner, looking like he was going to lunge but he didn't. Klaus touched Oslo's arm and said weakly, "Brother... He's right... We don't have... Time to fight them... Now isn't the time..."

Oslo calmed down a little, and said, "We're still moving in to attack La Revolucion. Imperator, how soon can you get a Task Force ready?"
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by The Valen Empire Sun May 04, 2014 9:31 am

//As long as you don't believe that OOC, I couldn't care less what you do. And as long as you don't invade us over it. I'd rather not have a Seven Years' War over this. (For those who don't get the reference, this war started (At least for Austria and Prussia) in response to Maria Von Habsburg was made Holy Roman Empress and Prussia decided that there could not be a woman Empress and invaded over it. In this case, I just don't want Valen invaded cause their leader is gay. Besides, I'm pretty sure if you did, all the other nations would force you to back down)//
The Valen Empire
The Valen Empire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Sun May 04, 2014 12:30 pm

//No, we wouldn't invade you because of that, we'd invade you for harboring La Revolucion. It was only an insult that the man was using out of anger, not an excuse for war.//
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Sun May 04, 2014 3:22 pm

Klaus spoke up before The Imperator could.

"Oslo, I have... a naval force ready for dispatch any second. I j-just need my... phone to give the word"

Dr.Kauffmann walked in,
"Sir, Mr. Schmmidts surgeons are ready for him now. So whatever you need to say, do it quickly." He said then he left

Last edited by Grothbord on Sun May 04, 2014 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by SSV Normandy SR-2 Sun May 04, 2014 7:14 pm

President Bradley Middleton
10,000 Ft above Munich

"Mr.President, we have permission to land" said the pilot of the V-22 Osprey and two of the SU-47 Berkut landed, the osprey slowly touched down on a helicopter pad and the engines shut down as Middleton and his guards climbed out to the blacktop. The third Berkut landed and all three taxied to a holding point so they were easily accessible when they were ready to leave.
SSV Normandy SR-2
SSV Normandy SR-2
Minister of Intelligence

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantica Mon May 05, 2014 8:48 am

"A task force?" Imperator Akulov said. "There's already a Task Flotilla upon Barcelona Harbor, along with three thousand Marine troops and their equipment. The Department of Defense originally sent the Flotilla as a symbol of our alliance with Valen, but with permission from the Valen Empire, they would be the first forces for the African retaliation against La Revolucion."

"Three thousand Marines?" Oslo considered the numbers. "Assuming that we have enough intelligence, drones and support, that'll be enough for retaliation."

"And speaking of retaliation, drone and support, Oslo," the Imperator asked. "How fast can you get your forces ready?"
Atlantica
Atlantica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Mon May 05, 2014 3:17 pm

Oslo smiled, "I have bases in Grothbord ready to launch strikes into North Africa, and I can have my men ready and on site as fast as you can. Then again, though, I'm planning on sending in Special Forces Personnel into the area, and it'll only take me an hour to get my men in my base at the southern tip of Italy. We may not be able to mobilize as fast, but we can field more of our better soldiers for a sledge hammer assault and we also have more and better air support on the way using our SF-10's //Topsail's recent Stealth Fighter that he gave me. I gave it a different designation.// We have a navy on station in the area, but I much prefer a sledgehammer attack. It'll give us time to pinpoint a target and plan anyway."
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by The Valen Empire Mon May 05, 2014 4:07 pm

//It's suspicious how much this is sounding more like an invasion on me than an invasion on La Revolucion...Don't expect any cooperation from Tore and he won't allow troops that aren't under Atlantica's authority into the country. I don't trust either of you//
The Valen Empire
The Valen Empire

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Mon May 05, 2014 5:42 pm

1000 June 14th, 2017, EST
Munich Airport, Grothbord

President Abrams felt the jolt of the Air Force One touching down on the runway, he had slept for the last three hours of the flight. When the plane stopped he immediately jogged out of the Presidential Sweet and ran out the just opened door. Three dozen Secret Service Agents lined the forty meter long path to President Abrams's limo. But just 12 meters from the limo Abrams heard a gunshot. A bullet whizzed by just centimeters from his left arm. Six secret service agents immediately formed a ring around Abrams, but then they all heard a multitude of gunshots.

"There are four armed militants hiding behind a truck over there, and they have AK's!" a soldier yelled while taking cover behind a couple oil barrels.

"Shit," Abrams whispered. Then, another burst of gunfire alerted him. Before he could do anything, three bullets tore into his upper thigh. He screamed in agony while several agents started dragging him into the limo. Second later and just two meters from the limo another bullet ripped through Abrams's stomach, and he blacked out just as the agents got to the limo.
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Mon May 05, 2014 6:35 pm

1002 June 14th, 2017, EST
Atlanta, Topsail Empire

Nobody outside of the Munich Airport knew what had just happened two minutes ago in Munich. In Atlanta, a bustling city of a little under 980,000 //it's bigger than IRL// was busy as usual, with many out and about. It was sunny and 80 degrees, a perfect summer morning. But that perfect summer morning was about to be broken. A budget truck drove up beside the town hall, and two more budget trucks drove up to the state courthouses and the state legislative buildings nearly simultaneously. The drivers of the three vans hopped out, locked the trucks, and jogged away. Two minutes later the trucks exploded. Each carried about 1,200 kilograms of TNT, and the three buildings were blown to smithereens.

Within minutes similar attacks were carried out in 8 other cities, Raleigh, Charlotte, Miami, Washington DC, Richmond, Mexico City, and Houston. In total 997 people are killed in the attacks, with over 2,000 more people injured. News of the attacks quickly reached the news channels, and within hours most of the people in Topsailia knew of the attacks. The entire country went into shock.
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum