Strategos Prime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ibsenian Civil War

+5
Topsail Empire
Hockesin
Dotaria
The Fallen Jedi
East Ibsenia
9 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Ibsenian Civil War - Page 4 Empty Re: Ibsenian Civil War

Post by Topsail Empire Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:10 pm

Admiral John Walters sends a message to Myaku saying:

Code:
Hello General Myaku,

We disapprove of your plan to invade the planetary surface and to occupy it, as the occupation of another sovereign country's territory is going against all international law. We understand your intentions to create pace between the two factions, but your invasion of the planet will only worsen the situation. Topsail Empire will not support your invasion of Icis, and we will do everything in our power to stop you from attacking.
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fallen Jedi Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:25 pm

Topsail Empire wrote:Admiral John Walters sends a message to Myaku saying:

Code:
Hello General Myaku,

We disapprove of your plan to invade the planetary surface and to occupy it, as the occupation of another sovereign country's territory is going against all international law. We understand your intentions to create pace between the two factions, but your invasion of the planet will only worsen the situation. Topsail Empire will not support your invasion of Icis, and we will do everything in our power to stop you from attacking.

General Myaku's expression darkened at Admiral John Walter's replying message, and be began typing a response directly to the Admiral:

Code:
Admiral John Walters:

We are allowing the Governments and Military to have full freedom, we are not invading, we are going to reinforce the Vernians at this time, and attempt to simply push the opposing invaders out of Vernia's official territory, while it is not fully an occupation, our forces are going to merely support the peace negotiations, when and if peace is fully established, the Governments will still have full control, and if they ask for our military to be removed, we will do exactly that, but the minute Master Shimura was killed, this is now part of the Republic's involvement, and we will keep the peace, by the directive of the Dark Jedi Council.

The Fallen Jedi

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:28 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:
Spoiler:

Deep Space

Myaku stood up from his Captains chair and observed the two lone starships that had jumped out of hyperspace, he felt through the force that there was a high possibility of there not being a battle, he picked up a tablet that was connected to the Starship's communication array, and saw that there was a message from the EISF, he then clicked his teeth as he sent back a reply to Admiral Liza, and also ordered the Fleet to exit defensive positions, as they favored a more neutral stance, the starships placed their weapons on cease fire:

Code:
Attention Admiral Liza Stark:

This is High Jedi General Myaku Masaki, responding to your transmission, it is an affirmative that we wish to occupy the planet of Icis, however we are not going to technically Occupy the planet Per Se, we are just going to maintain our presence on the planet until peace can be established, your Governments shall not be altered in any way during out presence, however, if our plan is to work, your Military will only need to comply with the occupation directives:

1. All EISF Military Forces are to acknowledge our presence during the "Occupation"
2. We request that when peace talks are to commence, all Military factors of the EISF be ordered to stand down from any conflict.
3. During said peace talks, either myself, Emperor Sanji, and Chancellor Ryaku are to be present at the meeting to keep the peace between the delegates after the armed conflict has come to an end.
4. All Military Factors should then dedicate themselves to assist in the reconstruction efforts of your planet to restore it what it once was, our military forces shall also assist in the reconstruction efforts

//I brought a Task Force with me.... 2 Aries Class battleships and 6 Xenos Class Destroyers.//
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:41 pm

Spoiler:

Growling, Hunter opened a communications line with the Republic Fleet. He had enough of typing, he wanted to talk. "Republic Fleet, this is Hunter Mathias, Ryse of the Dotarian Confederacy. Admiral Stark has asked you not to land on her planet, and if you DO land on her planet without her permission, it could be considered a declaration of war. SHE is the acting government right now for the Ibsenians, not the people fighting on Icis. Now, I do sympathize with you on one of your leaders being murdered, as an attempt on my own life was made and I have 4 dead Vanguard Knights. Their importance in our society and government are just like your Jedi Masters, so Dotaria is angry too. You will NOT, however, land on Icis. You make ANY attempts to land and I will blow your ass out of the sky. You have just as a right to land as we do, yet we are still complying with Liza. I swear to you, on my Gods and the Titan, you land and I will personally kill you myself."

"Hunter! What the fuck are you doing?!" Liza said, wishing she could strike the man.

Hunter ignored her, however, and handled it his own way: the Dotarian way.

"XO, radio our Legion around Icis to send combat ships to us pronto, the whole damn fleet except for our surface support ships," Hunter ordered, getting into the pilot's chair, "Charge weapons and shields just in case they fire on us, and start making targets on them."

"Aye aye, battlestations!"

"I want to know your answer now, will you taste Dotarian Steel, or will you stand down and help us?"
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:56 pm

Liza watched the situation fall apart before her very eyes. First, the Topsailians arrived at the meeting, with their fleet. Then Hunter snapped, which she couldnt blame him for. Seeing that this situation was critical, she contacted Admiral hayes, "Hayes, send the Grand Fleet to me. Immediately, and armed."

"Yes ma'am."
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Hockesin Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:08 pm

In the middle of their conference, Admiral Hayes was pulled out of the room for an important call. He returned, visibly concerned.

"Admiral Stark has just contacted me. She requested the Icis Fleet. There are problems at the meeting with the Dark Jedi," Hayes said, " I must immediately prepare the Fleet, I am sorry our meeting to be cut short. Good day to Admiral."

"I will request another fleet from Erraria, and maintain the blockade in the absence of the Ibsenian fleet. I wish you the best, Admiral." Sarjovsky replied. Hayes nodded and exited the room.
Hockesin
Hockesin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fallen Jedi Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:49 pm

Dotaria wrote:
Spoiler:

Growling, Hunter opened a communications line with the Republic Fleet. He had enough of typing, he wanted to talk. "Republic Fleet, this is Hunter Mathias, Ryse of the Dotarian Confederacy. Admiral Stark has asked you not to land on her planet, and if you DO land on her planet without her permission, it could be considered a declaration of war. SHE is the acting government right now for the Ibsenians, not the people fighting on Icis. Now, I do sympathize with you on one of your leaders being murdered, as an attempt on my own life was made and I have 4 dead Vanguard Knights. Their importance in our society and government are just like your Jedi Masters, so Dotaria is angry too. You will NOT, however, land on Icis. You make ANY attempts to land and I will blow your ass out of the sky. You have just as a right to land as we do, yet we are still complying with Liza. I swear to you, on my Gods and the Titan, you land and I will personally kill you myself."

"Hunter! What the fuck are you doing?!" Liza said, wishing she could strike the man.

Hunter ignored her, however, and handled it his own way: the Dotarian way.

"XO, radio our Legion around Icis to send combat ships to us pronto, the whole damn fleet except for our surface support ships," Hunter ordered, getting into the pilot's chair, "Charge weapons and shields just in case they fire on us, and start making targets on them."

"Aye aye, battlestations!"

"I want to know your answer now, will you taste Dotarian Steel, or will you stand down and help us?"

Supreme General Myaku Masaki
Music: The Sith Spirit

When Myaku saw hunter's face, Myaku became far more angered than he asked for, and he inadvertently unleashed his Sith Personality, looking at Hunter with Orange Sith Eyes, he spoke in a darker voice than usual "Now you listen here your Dotarian Scum, you'd best refrain from insulting me." Then in Neutral Space, a type of wormhole storm began to gather in the center of space "Or something bad might happen to all of us" Myaku said, with his orange eyes glowing, and smirking sadistically.

Then what happened next was that Ryaku walked into the bridge, obviously displeased at the proceedings "You're right, this is not a occupation, it is a battle now on three fronts, where we are going to re-establish peace to that planet, then when peace is established, we will leave the planet alone, this conversation is now over, all fleets, prepare for Hyperspace jump to Icis, and all Shadow Guard Squads, lock down the hangers, do not let any ship attempt to land without our authorization." Ryaku said, his arms crossed as he stared out towards the Opposing Starships.

The Fallen Jedi

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:59 pm

Admiral Walters looked at the Sith Lord weird due to the fact he had orange eyes, and unholstered the blaster pistol on his belt, bet kept it under the table. If the Sith guy tried anything funny, he would be blasted full of plasma.
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fallen Jedi Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:09 pm

Topsail Empire wrote:Admiral Walters looked at the Sith Lord weird due to the fact he had orange eyes, and unholstered the blaster pistol on his belt, bet kept it under the table. If the Sith guy tried anything funny, he would be blasted full of plasma.

//He is technically a Dark Jedi, however when he was exposed to Two Sith Artifacts at early stages of his life, Myaku manifested an entirely different spirit within him, which was sith//

The Fallen Jedi

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:10 pm

//What is the difference between a Dark Jedi and a Sith?//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fallen Jedi Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:12 pm

Topsail Empire wrote://What is the difference between a Dark Jedi and a Sith?//

//A Dark Jedi is someone who uses both Light and Dark Sides of the Force to his/her use, while a Sith only utilizes use of the Dark Side of the Force, so because Myaku is a Dark Jedi, his Sith Spirit has found the perfect host to thrive in//

The Fallen Jedi

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:09 pm

//Topsail. How did you get on their ship????//
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:07 am

// The only way to settle this Ibsenia. IS TO RULE WITH AN IRON FIST//
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:38 pm

Starks eyes glazed over in fear. "Dear god. They are going to destroy the planet." She turned to her officer, "Tell the fleets to be ready, and recall the Grand Fleet back to Icis. Fully weaponized. We HAVE to stop them from landing." Turning to Hunter, she said, "Brother, we need Dotaria more than ever." She contacted The Topsailian Fleet, as well as The Hockesinian fleets, and the Grothbordians army. Sending them all the same message. "Ibsenia desperately needs your help. Please come to the aid of your friend."
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:39 pm

From outside, the Longsword turned about, and took off towards Icis.
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:54 pm

//I can send a fleet to help you ibsenia//
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=falling_stars

Back to top Go down

Post by Hockesin Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:56 pm

\\You would arrive likely after the battle had ended.//
Hockesin
Hockesin

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:33 pm

//I have (somewhat) FTL drives. It's in my fact book//
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=falling_stars

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:04 pm

Hunter moved back to Icis to see the Republic Fleet orbiting the planet. The manifestation of power didn't intimidate him in the least. He was able to destroy stars, as he had done it before, so a vulgar display of power only told him that if this "Sith" were to become an enemy, he would be the first person worthy of killing in a couple hundred years.

Hunter always loved a challenge.

"We'll keep this blockade up until Liza says otherwise. XO, good job in getting things done in a timely manner," Hunter said, then nodded a bow to the man.

"Thank you sir," the man replied, then resumed his duties.

He requested for Liza to come aboard the Vengeance to formally apologize to her. It was wrong of him to take charge, but he fulfilled their mission and Liza didn't have to give up anything. He also sent a message to the Republic's government:

Code:
To the Dark Jedi Republic, in amicable tone from the Dotarian Confederate Empire:

Today, approximately 20 minutes from the time this message comes to you, a confrontation between the Dotarian and Republic Fleets in the area around Icis had a standoff, as the Dotarians are upholding the wishes of the De Facto Leader Liza Stark of not wanting outside interference in the war on Icis. I am pleased to note, and also relieved to say, that there were no casualties, and that your fleets, albeit not entering the atmosphere of Icis, have joined us in the blockade. We, as the Nation of Dotaria wish to stay allied to the Republic, and to continue friendly relations in the alliance they have entered in with the rest of the nations of the Strategos Prime Coalition. I am sorry for our tone in this standoff, but if there are any problems with how it was handled, you can speak to me directly.

May the Titan watch after you,
Hunter Mathias, Ryse of Dotaria and Drog of Requiem

Hunter sighed, "Gods, I need a drink."

Jason, on guard duty to Hunter, said, "I believe I would drink with you milord."

Hunter chuckled, "Of the 3 commanders I've had, you're my favorite Jason. Come, let us have some wine, and drink to our fallen brothers."

"Aye milord, to the fallen."
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:12 pm

//wait, dot i dont understand what your message is saying.

Ill post an update of whats happening on Icis soon.//
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Hockesin Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:12 pm

Falling Stars wrote://I have (somewhat) FTL drives. It's in my fact book//
\\We all have FTL drives//
Hockesin
Hockesin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hockesin Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:16 pm

Admiral Sarjovsky watched as the 11th Fleet exited slipspace and began making its way towards the 7th. The Dotarians had arrived earlier, and are continuing the blockade, in addition to the Hockesin and Ibsenian forces orbiting the planet.
Hockesin
Hockesin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:08 pm

General Atotz chuckled when he got the plea for help.
"Alright lady, I'll call in two fleets of Schwerer Kreuzer Hammer's"
1x Fleet= 45
90 Schwerer Kreuzer Hammer's arrived in Icis Space
The 7,500 men stationed on Liza's ship were ordered down to hhelp Liza man her guns ahnd defend borders.
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:48 pm

At Sea
Admiral Maki looked at the chaos. The burning ships, and the dead men. The battle had been devastating on both sides, but the Tri-fleet had emerged victorious. When the Delta fleet met the Gold fleet, the Gold fleet had fired, and dealt devastating damage to the Delta fleet, and then turned. Clearly they were planning on keeping their distance, rather than boarding. Maki deployed his skiffs, which caught up to the fleet and prevented escape, while the cruisers stopped any strays. Seeing that escape was futile, the Gold fleet turned about, and headed for the Delta fleet. Delta fleet was in trouble, and Maki knew it. Gold fleet was manned by professional marines, who were only matched in skill by the Isle fleet. The situation looked poor, until a gleam appeared over the horizon. The Isle fleet fired, and the Gold Fleet shook. Admiral Fane contacted Admiral Maki: "This battle is won. The Isle fleet has already been taken." After that, the Gold Fleet fought back, but the battle was already lost. Seeing this, the Gold Fleet turned about, and punched through the cruiser line, fleeing for Vernia.

East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:53 pm

In The Jungle
After a fruitless campaign in the jungle, and thousands of lives lost to the Mylian soldiers, the Vernians retreated, rushing back to Vernia to be there before the Worthians arrived. The Mylians pushed onwards to aid in the siege of the capitol.
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next