Strategos Prime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ibsenian Civil War

+5
Topsail Empire
Hockesin
Dotaria
The Fallen Jedi
East Ibsenia
9 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Ibsenian Civil War - Page 3 Empty Re: Ibsenian Civil War

Post by The Fallen Jedi Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:53 pm

East Ibsenia Post:

Reserdan
Dark Jedi Temple
Meditation Chambers
Grand Master Ryaku Masaki

Within the confines of the Temple sat the Grand Master of the Order, Ryaku Masaki, meditating his thoughts and becoming in tuned with The Force, as it flowed through him like a mighty stream, even seeing everything that was the Force, both the Dark and Light Energies moving together in perfect harmony, but then, a sudden loss of great Force Energies, a disturbance in the Force as the Dark Jedi called it, while one of the energies was greater than the others that had disappeared just now, as his eyes whipped open, there was a light sheen of sweat on Ryaku's forehead, feeling the brunt of the disturbance, he identified the energies of the Shadow Guards, and... Master Shimura.

Ryaku stood, and he looked out the window... the heavens were crying with such a force that the pounding of the rain could be clearly heard pounding on the window, as well as the loud crack of lightning, Ryaku turned and began walking out of the Meditation Chamber, until his brother, Sanji had entered the Meditation Chamber by the other door, his expression was as dark as Ryaku's.

"You felt the Disturbance, didn't you?" Sanji silently asked, as the loud bang of thunder was heard. Ryaku nodded at Sanji's request "I felt the energies of the Shadow Guards, and-" "Master Shimura's force signature" Sanji finished for Ryaku "I feel that we have waited for too long, and that any more waiting will lead to more bloodshed, Sanji, I need the peacekeeping force to be ready for immediate deployment, and prepare for an invasion/occupation of the Worthian Province, we need to stop this insanity right here, and right now." Ryaku said to his brother.

Sanji nodded in agreement, he knew that he needed to do something here, a Dark Jedi Master and a Shadow Guard Division was just murdered in Cold Blood, and this was just asking for war, Sanji was not going to give the Worthian Insurgency what they wanted, no, he was going to establish an occupation point for more troops to head to East Ibsenia.

The Fallen Jedi

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:35 pm

//oh shit. Shit just got real.//
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:37 pm

//WHAT ABOUT MY MEN. REPLY DAMN IT.//
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:07 pm

//I DID. READ MY FREAKING POST.//
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fallen Jedi Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:45 pm

Reserdan
Assembly Area

As the Occupation Force was making Final Preparations to begin the Occupation of Worthia, and to locate and destroy agents of the Worthian Insurgency, as per orders of both the Senate, Chancellor, and Emperor that these agents be tracked down, and if possible, take them alive, but this battle was also personal to the Dark Jedi Order, so in response, Emperor Sanji, Chancellor/Grand Master Ryaku, and Supreme General/Master Myaku were all dispatched to watch over the Occupation efforts, although they were mainly focused on Worthia, their objective was to not yet quell their government, but to ensure a peace effort between all Five Provinces.

As Sanji and Ryaku sat on two Admiral Chair's of the Venator Class Assault Destroyers, both with blank faces as they watched their youngest brother giving out all of the demands, and as the Occupation Forces were accounted for, the Fleet of 15 Star Ships would slowly ascend to orbit, with all of them jumping into hyperspace bound for the East Ibsenia home world.

The Fallen Jedi

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:04 pm

Orbiting Icis, Longsword Honor
Hearing of an attempt by the Dark Jedi republic to land on Icis, Admiral stark calls back Admiral Lyken and Admiral Hayes from the assignments to guard the Icis. Stark sends a holomessage to Master Myaku- "Sir, we have heard reports that you plan to attack Icis, and Seaworth. //City is called Seaworth, citizens are called Worthians.// We cannot let you simply attack so directly. We ask that you meet in empty space to discuss."

Tri-Fleet, Carrier Viola
Admiral Maki watches as the Gold Fleet advances. Admiral Fane gives the command for the Tri-Fleet to advance, and the ships begin forward slowly. The battleships take point as the Tri-fleet mobilizes its fighters. Suddenly, a dull roar arrives overhead, and a Carinian airstrike flies over. bombs drop, and fire is exchanged, but the bombers fly away from the fight. Clever bastards. They called in a bombing runAccounting for the losses, 2 cruisers were hit and 1 was destroyed, but it was a costly strike for the Carinians. They lost over 15 bombers, and wouldnt be able to do that again.

Suddenly, Admiral Selys sounds on the comm, "Sir The Panther has taken a hit. A bomb dropped on our runway. We cant get any planes off." Maki heard Fane curse on the other end, and order Selys to continue his advance. Maki and Fane held the majority of the planes anyways. The Isle fleet suddenly sped up, and formed a triangle in the tri-fleet rather than a line. The Isle fleet was the best fleet in service, excluding the Oceanic fleet. The Gold fleet was an honorary fleet, but a lot of the soldiers were older, and less capable.

As the fleets reached firing distance, the first few shots were heard resounding in the air, breaking the silence. The Tri fleet brought the Mylian and Lorondic cruisers around to box in the Sister Fleet, while the Isle fleet spearheaded the center of the fleet with a concentration of Battleships. Delta Fleet directly approached the Gold Fleet, while Green Fleet directly approached the Twin Fleet. Fighters took off the runways on both sides, until the Isle fleet landed a hit on the Twin Carrier, The Rocky, With their fighters debilitated, the Carinians were little use to the Gold Fleet.
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:41 pm

Titanium Line
General Johnson watched the ensuing chaos below in despair. As his superiors had fallen, he had been promoted, and then promoted again, and promoted again. He was now Major General of the Titanium Division, or what remained of it at least. He had very few superiors remaining. The General of the Lorondic Army, and 4 Lieutenant generals, one of which was standing next to him. Lt. General Casey Maxwell was the original commander of the 2nd Division, which had been renamed the Titanium Division. Casey Maxwell had started out with close to 15,000 soldiers to man the Titanium Line. He now had little over 8,000.

The Titanium Line had been built in an airlock fashion. It had 5 levels. Each level progressively shrunk in size, but grew in defensiveness. As one layer was abandoned, another opened. The Carinian Soldiers, estimated to number about 32,000, had progressively pushed the Lorondics back to 4th level. The Titanium Line was compartmentalized into 18 bunkers. Each bunker had to be separately taken, until Level 5, the main hub. Across the line 9 of the bunkers were at level 4, 4 were at level 3, and 2 were at level 2, and only 1 still held on at level 1.

Maj. General Johnson, along with his fellow Maj. General Jacob Bennett, looked at Lt. General Maxwell expectantly. What was his plan? If any of the level 4 bunkers fell, the entire line would fall. Suddenly Casey Maxwell linked to Bunker 17, the bunker still at level 1.

"This is Lieutenant General Casey Maxwell, who is your commanding officer?"

A crackly voiced replied over the speaker, "Uh. Thatd be me, Private First Class Oscar Willow."

Surprised, Maxwell replied, "PFC? Where are your superiors?"

"Dead sir. Now if you are going to be asking me stupid questions, I am going to go back to killing these cavemen."

"RESPECT YOUR RANKS SOLDIER! We need info, and we need it now. How are you still holding on at the level 1?"

"Well sir, that would be because we didnt start at level 1. We were pushed back to level 4 like the rest of you, when we suddenly drove the cavemen occupying this place out. They werent expecting, and they havent rallied a response."

Maxwell, shocked, turned to his inferiors, "Well Private Wilde, If that isnt the damned best idea ive ever heard." Turning to Maj. General Bennett, "Send a command to all the bunkers to do the same."

Bennett picked up the link and sent the order, and thus, the Titanium Division began its push back.
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fallen Jedi Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:48 pm

Spoiler:

Reserdan Hyperspace Lane
5 Parsecs Away from the East Ibsenia Homeworld

As the fleet of 15 Starships were still in Hyperspace, Emperor Sanji had just returned to his quarters, and Ryaku had departed to the Diner Hall for something to eat, leaving Myaku alone on the Bridge with his officers and Shadow Guards stationed on the ship, when he received a message from the East Ibsenia Admiral, it informed him to meet in empty space, so in response, he sent a message to Admiral Stark:

Code:
To: Ibsenian Admiral Stark
Encryption: Classified AH-1

Admiral Stark, this is General Myaku Masaki sending a private message to you directly, we will relocate to Neutral Space, approximately 1 Parsec away from Icis, we will be waiting for approximately 2 Hours for your fleet to arrive, if they are not there by then, we are beginning our Occupation Operation, thank you for your cooperation.

- Dark Jedi Supreme General Myaku Masaki

The Fallen Jedi

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:52 pm

General Atoz chuckles at the rambling Liza,
"Calm down lady calm down. Im under direct orders from Klaus Adler, Im in command of this battalion. My mission is to keep revolts and Verina under control.
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:05 pm

Admiral Stark took control, turning her LongSword about, she took off toward the predetermined location to meet with the Dark Jedi Republic.
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Hockesin Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:10 am

Icis Space
On the bridge of the Vigilance, Admiral Neal Sarjovsky stood gazing at his screens. They were nearly at Icis. The Grothbordians and the Dotarians had arrived before them, and Neal surely hopes they were able to keep the peace. Somehow, he felt a sense of dread. The bridge jolted as they exited Slipspace, bringing the Hockesin 7th Fleet a few thousand kilometers out of Icis's orbit. He could see a few ships on the side of the planet they were viewing, but he hoped there were more.

He sent out a message: To Ibsenian Fleet Command, this is Admiral Neal Sarjovsky of the HNA.We have heard of your plight, and bring assistance of a Hockesin Fleet and humanitarian aid. We would like to meet with your commanding officer and learn of the situation on the ground.
Hockesin
Hockesin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:52 am

Hunter woke up sore and groggy, and his mind quickly went to his Rysedeiniik. "JASON!"

Coughing was heard, and Jason replied, "I'm good sir. Sound off!"

Out of the seven that went with Hunter, 3 were alive and 4 were dead. This angered Hunter, as these men were trained by his own hand and fought alongside him for hundreds of years only to be taken out by treachery by a bomb in the van. Only Hunter and Jason could survive a blast like that without the helmet shielding, and the two who died were decapitated via fire because their shielding wasn't on.

"Those sons of bitches... Vengeance, launch a goddamn invasion!" Hunter said, looking at the bodies of his brothers.

"Um, sir?"

"You heard me damnit, Launch an attack with the whole Titan's damned legion. All 10 million!" Hunter said.

Liza came on this time, "Hunter, what happened?"

"Treachery!" Hunter yelled over the radio, "They killed 4 of my Knights, my personal guard, and they attempted an attack on my life!"

"Hunter, you need to get back here immediately. We can't cause a scene like this Hunter, you said so!" Liza said, arguing with Hunter.

"I know what I said! These people wanted to start a war with Dotaria? They will get all of Dotaria!" Hunter yelled again. Civillians were surrounding Hunter and his Vanguard Knights, curious as to what the commotion was.

"Hunter, stop-"

"I WANT BLOOD! THEY DEFILED MY HONOR AND KILLED MY MEN, I WANT BLOOD!" Hunter screamed with rage, and with a swipe of his hand, the first people within 50 feet of Hunter flew 20 yards away, breaking bones. Hunter was starting to work up a bloodrage, when Jason laid a hand on his shoulder.

"Milord, we need to take care of our people first. Blood WILL come later, I promise you that," he said, fearful of what his Ryse would do.

Hunter took a deep breath, "I want the whole force we came in with here now, and I want more Pelicans and Vector Gunships here in 2 minutes! I'm not suffering any more treachery!"

The force that came for the 4 fallen Dotarians was coupled with Ibsenian ships that Stark sent, to keep the Vernians from attacking. Once they were onboard and en route to the Vengeance, Hunter was saying a final prayer for his men.

The next thing he knew, he was sitting in a chair in front of Liza having the rest of his wounds tended to by one of his own medical doctors. He didn't trust any of the Ibsenians, including Liza Stark.

"Hunter, what happened down there?" she asked, only receiving a glare from Hunter. "Hunter-"

"I don't want to hear it," Hunter said, "Your people struck us on a diplomatic mission, and stained my Honor." Hunter then leaned across the table, and said very low, "I... Want...

"Blood."

//To let you know Ibsenia, Hunter brought a whole Legion with him, with nothing but Vanguards. The 1st Legion is the only Legion with only Vanguards, but each Legion numbers around 5 million men. Liza will have to keep Hunter at bay, and Hunter doesn't trust anyone right now. She's going to have her work cut out for her.//

Last edited by Dotaria on Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:56 am

//YES FINALLY DOT CRACKS.//
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:01 am

//It's not good when I crack.... *eye twitches*//
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:07 am

//D://
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:50 am

Stark dismisses the Grothborian, offering them room on the LongSword while she calms Hunter down.

"Hunter. You need to calm down. Listen to me. Below us, a nation is determining its identity. Its chaos. You have no idea who planned that bombing, it could have been anyone. But what does matter, is that they need to define themselves on their OWN. If you invade Vernia, East Ibsenia will forever be embroiled in conflict and prejudice. But right now I need YOUR help. I am leaving for a meeting with the Dark Jedi Republic. They aim to help the Vernians in the war. I need your help. In whatever form it takes. They have an army, and you have an army. I dont. We cant let them land on Icis. So, Friend, can i count on you?"
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:25 pm

With Stark gone, Admiral Hayes responded to the Hockesinian message:

Admiral, I am Admiral Rick Hayes, Admiral of defense for the Ibsenian Space Force. We welcome you onto our ship to discuss the situation.
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:05 pm

Stadt der Götter
Klaus is enjoying his nice warm bubble bath when he gets a call from Atotz.
"Sir, our men overheard a conversation between Hunter and Stark. Apparently Hunter is the first one to crack, he wants blood." Said Atotz
Klaus made a bubble beard before responding.
"I will speak to Hunter, for now have your men patrol Verina. We will occupy it until further notice from Stark." Klaus hung up, bubbles got in his mouth.
"BLEGH" the noise Klaus made. He called Hunter
"Hunter, I heard you want revenge. I will cut you a deal. I will help you get your revenge, I will help you occupy Verina. My men are already in the process of doing so." Klaus offered Hunter
THIS IS NOT IN ACT UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE FROM THE MINISTER OF RP

Last edited by Grothbord on Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fallen Jedi Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:53 pm

East Ibsenia wrote:Admiral Stark took control, turning her LongSword about, she took off toward the predetermined location to meet with the Dark Jedi Republic.

Republic Defense/Executive 49th Fleet
Neutral Space, 1 Parsec from Icis
High Jedi General Myaku Masaki

As the fleet jumped out of hyperspace at the determined meeting point, the Venator Star Destroyers created a barrier around the Command Ship that the Masaki Brothers were located at, the Venator Star Destroyer located in the center served as the Command Vessel of the Ship, with the smaller Corellian Corvettes creating a double layered barrier around the Venator Star Destroyers, creating two lines of defense in case they were attacked, while it would technically be night on Reserdan, many of the officers were now inside of their quarters, fast asleep, allowing a few Shadow Guards, and most of the 'Night Shift' Officers to assume control of the ship, to follow the High General's orders.

As Myaku sat in the beige colored Command Throne, he had a cup of Yavini Wine in hand, while staring out into a nearby nebula, right now Sanji had returned to Myaku's General's Quarters and was asleep at the time, while Ryaku was down in the hanger bay, conversing with the Officers and Troopers down in the hanger.

Myaku sighed in clear boredom, he was wondering how long this would take, because he wanted to get land side soon, because he was truly expecting a battle, ever since the grave loss of Master Shimura, the Council wanted something done, so Myaku would figure that he would be deployed to the battlefront, and he did!, with his brothers too!, he chuckled inwardly "Its been so long since I have been deployed with my brothers, I sure hope that we have a battle, because I am craving for some combat, it'll help me maintain my form VII Juyo form while i'm at it." Myaku voiced out his thoughts as he took a sip of more Yavini Wine.

The Fallen Jedi

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:25 pm

//Groth, I picked your soldiers up. Because i knew you would try something like this. No fucking around on my planet.//

//Ill post later. Lemme finish school.//
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:37 pm

Admiral Lyken walked into the bridge, and whispered to Admiral Hayes, "I just talked with the immortals. Anyone who attempts to join this war without authorization will be engaged by the full Immortal force." Hayes nodded, pleased. He would like to see an Army get through the atmosphere with CCS stations firing on them and a full Immortal army awaiting their arrival. It would be slaughter.
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Hockesin Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:02 pm

As Admiral Sarjovsky was shuttled to the waiting Ibsenian ship, he couldn't help but notice the activity of the Dotarian fleet. He took that as a bad sign. Upon arriving on the flagship, he was greeted by Admiral Hayes, who lead them to a conference room.

"We have a bit of a situation here, as you can see." Hayes responded glumly.
Hockesin
Hockesin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:35 pm

Hunter glared at Liza, but he resigned, "I want whoever killed my men brought to me alive and well. I'LL take care of them."

Liza sighed with relief, "Thank you Hunter, we'll handle it as it comes. For now, let's keep the Republic from landing, okay?"

Hunter nodded, clearly not happy, but he followed Liza to the bridge of the ship. Liza issued her final orders to her fleet, and they took a Dotarian Task Force, led by the Vengeance with 2 Aries-class Battleships and 6 Xenos-class Destroyers. They left the rest of the 50 combat ships and the Surface Support Ships in orbit around Icis.

"Where to?" Hunter asked Liza, still bitter.
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:15 pm

Orbiting Icis
Admiral Hayes was quite different from Stark. He was much more charismatic. A people's leader, if you will. A veteran of Eden, he was a public star and hero. Sitting in front of the Hockesinian Admiral, he layed out the situation quite elegantly. Describing the war, and then the attempted interventions, the war took a story like aspect. Finishing up, Hayes concluded with, "Well, what do you think of it all?"

Deep Space
The Honor and The Vengeance dropped into the meeting point, where the entire DJR fleet awaited. Stark, concerned and offended by the Republic's actions in bringing their entire fleet to a diplomatic meeting, turned to Hunter warily //Ill assume you are on my ship// "Well. This meeting doesnt look very diplomatic. We need to be very careful here. Have the Vengeance ready to fire if we need a quick escape." Turning back to broadcast to the DJR fleet, Stark sent a message:

Code:

Commander of the DJR Fleet:
This is Admiral Liza Stark of the EISF, and Ryse Hunter of the Dotarians. We have arrived to speak with you. We have seen that you plan to occupy my planet. Unfortunately We do not believe you can do that, especially since you want to side with Vernia in this war.
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fallen Jedi Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:59 pm

Spoiler:

Deep Space

Myaku stood up from his Captains chair and observed the two lone starships that had jumped out of hyperspace, he felt through the force that there was a high possibility of there not being a battle, he picked up a tablet that was connected to the Starship's communication array, and saw that there was a message from the EISF, he then clicked his teeth as he sent back a reply to Admiral Liza, and also ordered the Fleet to exit defensive positions, as they favored a more neutral stance, the starships placed their weapons on cease fire:

Code:
Attention Admiral Liza Stark:

This is High Jedi General Myaku Masaki, responding to your transmission, it is an affirmative that we wish to occupy the planet of Icis, however we are not going to technically Occupy the planet Per Se, we are just going to maintain our presence on the planet until peace can be established, your Governments shall not be altered in any way during out presence, however, if our plan is to work, your Military will only need to comply with the occupation directives:

1. All EISF Military Forces are to acknowledge our presence during the "Occupation"
2. We request that when peace talks are to commence, all Military factors of the EISF be ordered to stand down from any conflict.
3. During said peace talks, either myself, Emperor Sanji, and Chancellor Ryaku are to be present at the meeting to keep the peace between the delegates after the armed conflict has come to an end.
4. All Military Factors should then dedicate themselves to assist in the reconstruction efforts of your planet to restore it what it once was, our military forces shall also assist in the reconstruction efforts

The Fallen Jedi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next