Strategos Prime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Liberators of the West (MT) - NEW RP

+4
Falling Stars
The Valen Empire
Topsail Empire
Atlantica
8 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Liberators of the West (MT) - NEW RP - Page 10 Empty Re: Liberators of the West (MT) - NEW RP

Post by Grothbord Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:10 pm

Falling Stars wrote://That made nosense groth... So your planning to kill our leaders?//
//No, I do that too much.//
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Liberators of the West (MT) - NEW RP - Page 10 Empty Re: Liberators of the West (MT) - NEW RP

Post by The Valen Empire Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:12 pm

//Technically, 'The Balkans' wouldn't exist in this world. Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia, Croatia, Kosovo, Albania, and Montenegro no longer exist and are either part of mine, Atlantica's, or Groth's countries. Balkans only refers to the countries. Balkan refers to the geographical location. So there is no Balkans, only the Balkan Peninsula//
The Valen Empire
The Valen Empire

Back to top Go down

Post by The Valen Empire Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:14 pm

The Valen Empire wrote://Technically, 'The Balkans' wouldn't exist in this world. Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia, Croatia, Kosovo, Albania, and Montenegro no longer exist  and are either part of mine, Atlantica's, or Groth's countries. Balkans only refers to the countries. Balkan refers to the geographical location. So there is no Balkans, only the Balkan Peninsula//
To explain, I listed them just to quiz myself.
The Valen Empire
The Valen Empire

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:11 pm

0600 September 4rd, 2018
Bordeaux, Grothbordian France

10,000 reinforcements that were originally sent to La Rochelle had been re-assigned to launch an amphibious assault on this major French port about 120 km south of La Rochelle. As dawn broke on September 4th, the first 1,000 troops landed at a beach about 30 kilometers from the city, and by 1100 all 10,000 troops where ashore, and began their way inland. The Grothbordian defenses had been all but destroyed by the F-22's and F-35's of the invasion fleet, for the loss of 8 aircraft to SAM batteries. The troops advanced inland supported by 35 Expeditionary Fighting Vehicles and 15 Broadsword MBT. Small pockets of fierce Grothbordian resistance were encountered, and by the time the troops reached the outskirts of Bordeaux 56 soldiers had been killed with 30 more wounded, along with 2 expeditionary fighting vehicles destroyed and 4 aircraft shot down.

Last edited by Topsail Empire on Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantica Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:01 pm

1100 September 4th, 2018 (UTC)
New Shanghai, the Federal Eastern Union

The death of the Imperator had been notified throughout the whole nation. The people of the Federal Eastern Union had started the mourn for the death - though he had come to office in May, he was a very meaningful man to the prosperity of the Union. On the Federal Eastern Union Marine Corps, he led the Federal Eastern Union's Peacekeeping Operations in Afghanistan and Iraq, while he had wholeheartedly protected the Union, even risking his own life.

In accordance to the Union Constitution (which stated that a Vice Imperator shall take the place when the Imperator is assassinated/resigned of office), Shen Pei became the new Imperator. Shen Pei - formerly a lower-class man from Taiwan and former Vice Imperator - now stood before the Federal Eastern Union, as the new Imperator.

"Four months ago," Shen Pei stood upon New Shanghai Central Square, standing before over ten thousand mourners. "We have seen rise of the new Imperator - Tokugawa Akuzai. He had brought new light to the Union - slowly, starting from the inside, he attempted to bring back the glory of the Federal Eastern Union. He had also brought a change into the foreign policy - for the first time in history, the Union was in a wartime alliance with the Great Northern Federation - our former enemy from four years ago. He had brought revolutionary changes to the Union and the world: how the Union saw the world, and how the Union is linked to the world.

"However, just a hour ago, our Imperator has been killed - by assassins of unconfirmed origin. His body had died - however, his revolutionary spirit shall stand immortal. To make his death mean something, we must continue the revolutionary spirit and restore the glory and honor into the Federal Eastern Union.

"And to this very second, I, Shen Pei, stand before the Union. As the new Imperator, I declare the 'Return of the Grand East' - the Federal Eastern Union shall rise once again. To start, I hereby rename the 'Imperator' back to the 'Princeps'. With the new return, the Union shall unify together and destroy our enemies, and return to the world stage with triumph! All hail the Federal Eastern Union!"

"All hail the Federal Eastern Union!" The crowd echoed the words - the first words of the Federal Eastern Union's return.
Atlantica
Atlantica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Valen Empire Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:17 pm

New Shanghai, FEU
1145 September 4th 2018

Tore had heard of the murder of the old Imperator and come rushing to see who would replace him. He had listened on from a room not far from the balcony. The new Imperator, now 'Princeps', was not told yet of Tore's arrival, though he was let in without very much more than a thumbprint, eye-scan, and a quick DNA test. Once he'd confirmed who he was, there were no more questions and he waited for the Princeps to enter.
When the Princeps did enter, he raised his hands to make clear to the new leader he had no weapons or any ability to harm him. "Careful. I know you probably have a gun on you. I didn't mean to scare you. I arrived midway through your speech. I'm sorry for the death of Tokugawa. I did not like him, but he was still not the worst." He said, smiling to the Princeps to be clear he had no I'll intentions.
The Valen Empire
The Valen Empire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:38 am

"Old friend!" Oslo said to Abrams, and they hugged after shaking hands. "How has life been in Topsailia?"

"Better since the rebuilding process after the La Revolucion Crisis. As you can see, I've been locking down the Grothbordian West," Abrams said with a smile.

"That is good to hear brother," Oslo said, then turned to a man barging into the room, "Yes?"

"Sir, Imperator Tokugawa has been assassinated."

Oslo's face dropped, then he looked down. "Every single time something good happens between the Union and the North, something bad tears us apart... Abrams I'm afraid you'll have to be treated by my wife while I find out what the hell is going on."

"Oslo-"

Oslo was already in his office by the time Abrams tried to talk to him, and he was trying to get people on the phone in the Union.

"Princeps Shen."

"Shen? I remember you, I saw you vaguely at the summit between me and Tokugawa. This is Oslo II."

"Ah, Oslo! I'm sure you found out what happened?"

"Yes, and that's why I've called you. I want to know if this is going to affect our alliance. Will it?" Oslo asked, waiting on the new Princeps to answer.

//Just wondering, was this a coup led by Shen?//
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantica Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:05 am

//No. This was a sudden assassination by a far-right activist group that originates from a notorious Yakuza group.//
Atlantica
Atlantica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantica Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:47 am

1145 September 4th, 2018 (UTC)
New Shanghai, the Federal Eastern Union

"Fair enough, Tore Valen," Princeps Shen said, looking straight at Tore. "Though the Union is in a Wartime Alliance with the Northern Federation, it is still clear that the Valen Empire is an ally of the Federal Eastern Union. And assuming that you do not have further businesses... you may return to the Valen Empire for further security."

"Nice meeting you, Princeps," Tore Valen said, before he headed onto his car and back to the airport. As Tore's car exited New Shanghai, the new Princeps went into his office, when he got the call from Oslo.

"Yes, and that's why I've called you. I want to know if this is going to affect our alliance. Will it?" Oslo asked.

"The Wartime Alliance still stands between the Union and the North," Princeps Shen said. "We will continue to keep military connections to defeat the Reich. I may pose a somewhat different internal policy from what my predecessor had - after all, he had his own ways. However, that will not be within the affected area of the Wartime Alliance."

"Fair enough, Princeps Shen," Oslo responded. "I hope you continue the prosperity of the Union."

"Same thing with you, Oslo," Princeps Shen said back. "If you ever need some military support in the south from the Union, just let me know." And with the words, the call ended.

In his office, Princeps Shen turned toward the Ministers. "Now, Ministers, Order of Business - some intelligence has reported to us that New Shanghai is in threat of an attack. There was already a need to move the capital city from New Shanghai and back to Seoul - a more strategic location than any other candidate, along with it being the first capital of the Union. Any objections?"

There were no objections.

"Then Seoul it is," Princeps Shen said. "The Wartime and Future Capital shall be Seoul."
Atlantica
Atlantica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:53 pm

//Ok I don't have time, Stars can you make Klaus sign the treaty and invite the other leaders, just don't make it outrageous.
The only thing that he wants really is peace and to keep Brittany. He will also let South Eastern Europe have it's independence. But he will not allow Grothbord's military to be shrunk. He will step down and even face execution by anything you like, just don't make it public. He will give 15 F-15 Class Frigates to Topsail and what ever Dot wants and Atlan. Make it fair guys, im trusting you.//
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:18 pm

//I am honored to write such a post. I will keep everyone from demanding too much and keep your wishes as well.//
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=falling_stars

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:25 pm

//um, Brittany used to be mine. If anyone is getting it back it's me. I got it from Fiji back when he quit with Caliwestia.//
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantica Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:57 pm

//Hmm... does anyone really acknowledge the division plan I sent you guys?//
Atlantica
Atlantica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:14 pm

Dotaria wrote://um, Brittany used to be mine. If anyone is getting it back it's me. I got it from Fiji back when he quit with Caliwestia.//
//JUST LET ME HAVE IT DAMN IT. KLAUS IS FACING EXECUTION. ACTIVIST LEADER ZANZGROD STEINGER IS GOING TO TAKE OVER AND KLAUS HATES HIS FUCKING GUTS. JUST. LET. ME. HAVE. IT. Ahem, So any ways, 1 more hour until I reach Iceland, hiking on some of it's mountains.//
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:11 am

//I want Grothbord to be a true democracy. That should be in the terms.//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:11 am

Atlantica wrote://Hmm... does anyone really acknowledge the division plan I sent you guys?//
//I do.//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:19 am

//Didn't hear of a division plan....//
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:20 am

//I thought Atlantica sent it to you as well..//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:23 am

Topsail Empire wrote://I want Grothbord to be a true democracy. That should be in the terms.//
//Just arrived at the Hotel. Topsail. Grothbord will be a "democracy" if you like, but it's never worked for long in Grothbord's histroy//
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:28 am

//HOLD ON, DIVISION PLAN? YOU BASTARDS//
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:29 am

//It has not been approved. Atlantica's plan was extremely radical, So I proposed that you just give up Bulgaria, Macedonia, Kosovo, and Montenegro.//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:32 am

//Oh, I said that South Eastern Europe will gain their INDEPENDENCE//
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantica Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:03 am

//Actually, Groth, I was thinking about plugging in 'Western' instead of 'South Eastern'...//
Atlantica
Atlantica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Valen Empire Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:28 am

//Not a fan of any sort of government changes, besides kicking out Klaus, and let's just make Brittany an independent nation and jointly build a new UN there//
The Valen Empire
The Valen Empire

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:25 pm

Atlantica wrote://Actually, Groth, I was thinking about plugging in 'Western' instead of 'South Eastern'...//
//Hell no, I can't give away Grothbord's Ancestral home (Germany,Austria) sense 1580. basically 1245, due to the revolution at 1580 that formed Grothbord.//
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum