Strategos Prime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Liberators of the West (MT) - NEW RP

+4
Falling Stars
The Valen Empire
Topsail Empire
Atlantica
8 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Liberators of the West (MT) - NEW RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Liberators of the West (MT) - NEW RP

Post by Atlantica Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:56 am

//And I have to make a decision - which side should I take? What does the G.N.F. and Topsailia offer?//
Atlantica
Atlantica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Liberators of the West (MT) - NEW RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Liberators of the West (MT) - NEW RP

Post by Topsail Empire Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:59 am

//If you join us, and Grothbord is defeated, you will get a major expansion in Europe. To add to your Albanian territories, you will receive Montenegro, Kosovo, Macedonia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, and Serbia.//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantica Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:01 am

//So basically old Yugoslavia?//
Atlantica
Atlantica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:02 am

//yep!//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:32 am

//idk which side to join D: //
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=falling_stars

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:35 am

//The side of Democracy! If we win you will get Romania and Bulgaria!//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:55 pm

//ya, but wouldn't that kick groth out of the RP if we won?//
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:57 pm

//I don't want my power in Europe contested... but I'll agree with Topsail as long as I get France. Tosail can get Italy.//
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by The Valen Empire Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:16 pm

//Forgetting someone, Atlantica? Valen will not fight, we'd rather there be no war at all, but Grothbord is equally allied with us as The East. Keep that in mind.//
The Valen Empire
The Valen Empire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:24 pm

//But what if you join Grothbord...

And you lose?//
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:51 pm

Dotaria wrote://I don't want my power in Europe contested... but I'll agree with Topsail as long as I get France. Tosail can get Italy.//
//Yep//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:52 pm

Falling Stars wrote://ya, but wouldn't that kick groth out of the RP if we won?//
//He will still have Germany, Poland, Hungary, Austria, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, and Slovenia.//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:39 pm

//oh ya//
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

Back to top Go down

Post by The Valen Empire Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:07 pm

//I will always favor peace. The ony reason I wot join Groth is because he can't win against this many foes. I'm definitely no East or GNF so I won't change the scales enough. And if anything this should be a war of punishment, not conquest. Let Groth keep his land and punish him in other ways and I can support this. Make him pay money, annul certain treaties, accept certain concessions, but don't take land. There are people on those lands. There are people who are proud to be Grothbord citizens. Don't punish them for a leader's error. Take what you will, but don't break up a Nation-State. Or you might be surprised how many "abnormally highly funded" patriots arise in the conquered lands.//
The Valen Empire
The Valen Empire

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:27 pm

//You forget that Grothbord only took over these lands 4 years ago...//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:18 pm

//He has a point, and Groth and I used to be great allies until this war. We shouldn't conquer.//
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:44 pm

//Okay. No conquering (if this looses us allies, it is your fault not mine). I at least want 40 F-125 Class Frigates//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:07 am

//I want his leader out of power, Ivan doesn't like him period//
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantica Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:45 am

//So it's going to be something like the Gulf War and the Iraq War?//
Atlantica
Atlantica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantica Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:42 am

2000 August 29th, 2018 (UTC)
New Shanghai, The Federal Eastern Union

"So the dice have been thrown - war is on the way," Imperator Akuzai said in the Union Security Council (USC). "The G.N.F. has been starting to move towards war - apparently preparing their missiles, preparing for scrambles and getting ground troops ready for a possible invasion. So far, Topsailia has followed the path of the G.N.F. - while there is not much news from the rest of our allies in Europe."

"This war comes urgent - however, we must see how this war is a reflector to the Persian Gulf War of 1991," said the Minister of Foreign Affairs. "Some air strikes are followed by a preparation of ground troops. The G.N.F. and Topsailia are planning to launch a blitzkrieg attack against Grothbord - possibly for their utter destruction and the taking of benefits."

"We must take the side of Grothbord, if anything," stood Senator Juarez. "The G.N.F. has been our enemy - attempting to fall Grothbord and take over their benefits. Thy intend to build a pro-G.N.F. regime upon the land, thereby perfectly securing Europe under their control. To stand for the defenders, I claim a War of Defense against the G.N.F. and the vile invaders."

"But if we take the side of the Germans," said the Secretary of the Union (Union equivalent of 'Secretary of State'), sitting right by the Imperator. "Then we risk a war with the G.N.F. - another one, after we barely ended one four years ago. That would result in even greater losses for the Union, though the G.N.F. may also face the same. To add on, the rest of the United Alliance - Valen, the Russian States and so on - won't agree on this war."

"We would have enough support of the United Alliance, given their position," General Zhou Laisan, head of the Union Capital Defense Forces, said. "The Russian States and Valen will surely agree that the G.N.F. is a threat to their sovereignty - especially given their near-complete absorbing of Caliwestia and the rest of Anglo-America four years ago. To continue, even Topsailia may turn against the G.N.F. - if there's a war, then it is a critical chance for them to retake Anglo-America and become the true 'West'."

While an argument was going on throughout the Union Security Council, Imperator Akuzai suddenly stood up. "Gentlemen, for the Union - " As he started, the entire council went silent. "This is a significant matter - it may mean the difference between future survival and death of the Union. It may mean either the destruction of the Union's prosperity, or hell upon the Baltic and the North Sea. But most importantly, it may mean either the survival of Europe, or its utter destruction."

Then, Imperator Akuzai turned to the Minister of Defense and said, "Minister Garinski, prepare the commencing of Operation Eagle Khan."
Atlantica
Atlantica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:31 am

Falling Stars wrote://I want his leader out of power, Ivan doesn't like him period//
//Deal//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:56 am

2300 August 29, 2018
The Baltic Sea

A squadron of 3 Jaguar Class Fast Attack Craft sailed towards the Grothbord coast in the cover of darkness. They quietly creeped closer to the port of Gdansk, only about 90 km from the URS. The three ships prepared to launch their harpoon missiles at a squadron of F-125 Frigates coming out of the harbor. The commander of the Squadron, Rear Admiral Zachary Watson, ordered the ships to fire on his mark:

"Fire in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, Blow them out of the water!"

Each ship fired 4 harpoon missiles, 4 at each frigate. Several seconds later the missiles slammed into the Grothbord vessels, crippling them. The Topsailian Fast Attack Craft didn't know if the vessels sank or not, shortly after firing the raced off at their top speed of 92 km/h (50 knots) toward the friendly port of Visby, the GNF.

Last edited by Topsail Empire on Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:57 pm

0430 30 August, 2018
Grothbordian Border

Lieutenant Harrison looked through his binoculars at the nearby town about 5 miles from the border of the URS, no doubt going to be a staging area for Geothbordian defenders. Harrison switched off the binocular's zoom and put them away. He began walking back to the makeshift base they had set up, a good five mile walk from where Harrison was standing. It was beginning to get cold, winter always came early in Russia, no doubt making it hard to battle not only the cold hardened Russians, but the Grothbordians as well. He hoped winter would come faster so they wouldn't have as many allies casualties on this front. War was coming, slowly. They had already gotten word of an attack on a Baltic base by one of the enemy's of Grothbord. The soldiers were ready and the tanks warmed up. Go time was coming...
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:24 am

//FUCK FUCK FUCK. ALMOST FUCKING DONE WITH THE GREATEST POST BUT THEN MY FUCKING INTERNET CRASHES. FUCK//
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:36 am

//WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON. YOU GUYS ARE ALREADY PLANNING HOW TO SPLIT MY LAND?THE WAR BARELY GOT STARTED, IF I DO RECALL I HAVE ALMOST 9 MILLION MEN( including reserve)//
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum