Strategos Prime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character RP

+4
Hockesin
Admin
Dotaria
East Ibsenia
8 posters

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Character RP - Page 16 Empty Re: Character RP

Post by Admin Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:52 am

Falling Stars wrote://its still Happening, they just found One of them. //
//we'll soon find the others by the contents of that guy's brain//

Admin
Admin

https://strategos-prime.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:24 am

Arthur grabbed the man and drug him into the camp, by the Century Oak. They tied him up, and Arthur stripped out of the upper body of his armor, to show his bare skin. The tattoos indicating him as a siren sere glowing faintly, running from the bottom of his right pectoral muscle to the tips of his right hand's fingers, in a tribal design. His muscles were toned, showing his strength.

He knelt down to the man and pulled a dagger. "Why are you plaguing my men?"

He spat at Arthur and said nothing.

Arthur wiped the spittle from his face slowly, then looked at the man for a moment. He then, unexpectedly, jabbed the dagger into the man's shoulder, burying it in flesh. "Tell me what you are doing here!"

The man screamed when he was stabbed, and answered, "Gods damn you!"

Arthur twisted the knife, "My gods are not yours, weakling. Now, assassin of minds, tell me what I want to know or I WILL get nasty!"

The man tried speaking the Language at Arthur, but nothing happened, "Damn you Siren!"

Arthur ripped the knife out of the wound, and stuck his thumb in, making it heat up, "I can cook you from the inside out just through this hole I made. The Elf was nice to you, I will make you suffer. Now, TELL ME WHAT I WANT TO KNOW!"

//Stars, this is you.//
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by El Fiji Grande Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:33 am

(//Dot: he can't be a siren - because then he would be impervious to mental attacks, but it would also mean that he could not possess others.//)
El Fiji Grande
El Fiji Grande
Vice Delegate

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=el_fiji_grande/detail=factboo

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:28 pm

One of the hooded men uttered some elvish words.
Riut had the sensation of falling. He openned his eyes seeing nothing but white. He lifted his hands to his face. Still white. Covered his eyes with his hands. Still white. Riut begins to panic. Where the hell was he? What happened to him?
"I've been expecting you Riut."

"Where the hell am I? WHO ARE YOU? HOW THE HELL DID I GET HERE?"

"Shush Riut, I have listened to your kind for years. Now you will listen. I have been here for about a thousand years, imprisioned by the gods. Now they have granted me the ability to... Teach. Now this is the choice, either you go along with I and risk dying to uses the thing I teach you, or you leave and be forever plaques by a poisoned mind." Riut was scared to move, no knowledge of what was near him. He felt a warm liquid start to drip from his nose. "Time is being wasted Riut, your form can't handle this energy."

//in the real world//
"ARTHUR! Something's wrong with Riut! He's not waking up." Riuts nose begins to bleed.

//in the other place//
"I guess I have no choice then do I?" Riut began coughing up blood.

"I better hurry then. Рынке левш во!" Riut felt a tingle in his chest. Then a wave of the most intense pain he's ever felt washed over his body. He screamed bloody murder.

//I need a random, not very powerful but semi useful, power. Any Suggestions?//

Last edited by Falling Stars on Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=falling_stars

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:28 pm

Falling Stars wrote:
//I need a random, not very powerful but semi useful, power//
//Why not? So far I fail to see the usefulness - but sure!//

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:22 pm

//I was asking for one. I see now I worded that poorly xD//
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:21 pm

Falling Stars wrote://I was asking for one. I see now I worded that poorly xD//
//Make something up!//

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:27 am

//You could be marked as a Siren. The tattoos could be "burned" into your body, like they are with Arthur. Arthur's would have been burned in right before birth though.//
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:29 am

//Oh and Fiji, Arthur was going to use his Siren powers to burn the prisoner from the inside out. The prisoner was cursing Arthur for being a Siren, marking a conflict between Sirens and Language speaking people.//
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:14 pm

Dotaria wrote://Oh and Fiji, Arthur was going to use his Siren powers to burn the prisoner from the inside out. The prisoner was cursing Arthur for being a Siren, marking a conflict between Sirens and Language speaking people.//
//(OOC)Well, now that I have all that I need from him - you can do with him what you want.//
//(IC)Caleann does not intentionally inflict pain for enjoyment, vengeance, or the like - nor would she allow it. If you are to do that, she'll look at you differently, and in a bad way. She'd probably also kill him first to stop his suffering.//

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:11 pm

//Arthur was only doing it to figure out what is going on. Normally, Arthur doesn't like to torture people, he will if he doesn't know anything and it pertains to the life or death of his men or his close friends.//
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:12 pm

//I'm going with my original thought. So is a siren just someone that can use magic?//
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:48 pm

//A Siren is someone who can bend the elements to their will, but are only susceptible to physical attacks by the Language, not mental.//
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by El Fiji Grande Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:52 pm

Falling Stars wrote://I'm going with my original thought. So is a siren just someone that can use magic?//
//They're more like element-benders. They do not have a full understanding of magic, and lack knowledge of The Language for the most part.
El Fiji Grande
El Fiji Grande
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:17 pm

Aron, feeling ignored by Arthur and inconsequential, began to plan a part from the group. He knew the slaves would support his claim. He could make an army out of them, and maybe the elves as well. He wasnt sure exactly, but what he did know is that he needed to leave, or else he would continue to be a footsoldier and never make his father proud.

That night, Aron gathered his friends among the group, and snuck out under the cover of darkness. He rode out on his horse, riding east. He would head first for the Leaven Wood.
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:45 pm

//ummm Riut is like having a seizure behind you all.... Not going to address that?//
Riut awaken from the pain he experienced a moment before. He opened his eyes expecting to wake in his cot. To his horror he is met with once again, white light. "I thought the pain killed you Riut. Scared me for a bit." He chuckled a second, "Not really, but I have given you a ward. I have to admit I jumped though some loop holes the gods gave me, but hell I'm still suffering from those other hundred things. This ward is activated by your mind. I wouldn't go piss off your siren friend though, your ward only works if you activate it before the spell hits you. Mages and mind attack should be no problem." The voice said. As the light began to fade he spoke again. "One more thing. If you use it for too long you'll vaporize yourself, just thought I'd let you know." Riut fell though the darkness for what felt like an eternity.
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

Back to top Go down

Post by El Fiji Grande Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:46 pm

//Keep in mind, you won't be given entry to the Leaven Wood despite being part elf. The magical barrier will prevent anyone from entering without first bypassing the guards, who, even if killed, do not release the gate. You'll need help to get in.//
El Fiji Grande
El Fiji Grande
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by El Fiji Grande Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:00 am

Caleann looked down at Riut again, hoping she'd done enough. Unfortunately, it was clear that there were still attackers in the nearby landscape - and she was determined to find them. It was an interesting area - dotted with bushes, dunes, and clumps of trees. Trees provided good visual cover, but she could still sense beings with her mind. Her eyes took on a glazed look, and she reached out with her mind. She felt, like stars, the bright hot life signatures of her hidden enemies. She needed this skirmish to be over so they could recover their losses, recooperate, and move on. So she used a spell she had only used once before - and never on another intelligent being. "Deyja, Hertzka." (//translates directly to 'die, heart', and its effect is to stop the heart of a living creature. It drains tremendous energy, and should only be used in dire circumstances. Caleann is a bit... unwise in her choice to do so in this case, but does so to protect the lives of her new friends.//) She felt the blazing life energy dwindle, and then extinguish. No one remained, besides those she knew.

She walked to the man she had killed, smiled grimly, then shoved a small acorn down his throat. She moved back to the camp then, and looked once more at Riut. She could do no more for him.
El Fiji Grande
El Fiji Grande
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:01 am

//I know. Hopefully the guards will see reason, which they wont, and then Aron will travel to Beleriand//
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by El Fiji Grande Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:15 am

East Ibsenia wrote://I know. Hopefully the guards will see reason, which they wont, and then Aron will travel to Beleriand//
Unless you allow Caleann and our group of followers to catch up to you, see things your way, and begin adventures anew? It's always a possibility.
El Fiji Grande
El Fiji Grande
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:17 am

El Fiji Grande wrote:
Unless you allow Caleann and our group of followers to catch up to you, see things your way, and begin adventures anew? It's always a possibility.

//Sigh. But you all are SO slow.//
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by El Fiji Grande Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:21 am

East Ibsenia wrote:

//Sigh. But you all are SO slow.//
//True.// //*sorry*//
El Fiji Grande
El Fiji Grande
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:45 am

Arthur woke the next day and the camp was emptied. He looked for Aron, but couldn't find him, and he was panicking. "Aron! ARON!"

Calean walked to him, "Where is the Half-elf?"

Arthur paced around, looking in the camp for him, "He isn't here, I think he ran off."

Caleann was puzzled. "Does he mean to go to the Elvenwood?" she chuckled, "The guards won't let him in, and he has little to no supplies. What the hell is he thinking?"

"To horse! Now damnit, to horse!" Arthur called to his men, who quickly broke camp and rode out east to find Aron.

"He shouldn't be far, Arthur, calm down," Calean said, knowing full well what Arthur was capable of in his anger.

Arthur turned to her, "I made a promise to his father that I would keep him safe, and his father is dead. Whether he knows it or not, he needs me."

Kaidan (the young boy who has been tagging along and for all intents and purposes, is Arthur's adopted son) rode up next to Arthur, "Where is Mr. Aron? Did he go this way?"

"Aye lad, I hope so."
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by El Fiji Grande Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:54 am

Caleann, for the sake of adventure, took to horse as well. However, she chose to ride some distance from the humans, indicated she was definitely independent from their group. However, she needed to find some way to find Aron, but she didn't want to do so magically. That would be disrespectful of him, and he seemed to be quite important to Arthur.
El Fiji Grande
El Fiji Grande
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:55 am

Arriving at The Leaven Wood, Aron approached the guards, and summoning his most lordly voice, commanded, "I am King Aron of House Elyon, and i demand entrance into the Leaven Wood."

The guards stood resolute, and one of them replied, "If you are a true elf, walk through the door. The magic wont stop you."

Stepping down from his horse, Aron walked forward and past the guards, into the Leaven Wood. The elven guards stared in shock, while Aron turned and grinned at the smugly. Then, he flew back outside the barrier and landed face-first. The guards, realizing what he was, drew their swords. "Filthy Half-Elf! Get out of here!"
Aron jumped back on his horse and took off, his 6 friends following. They headed for Beleriand, to aid House Taren is whatever way they could, and to eventually reach Qcrya.

//I think itll be a good idea to split up. Valen may join, and I am going to go with him. The group has become too large and sluggish. This way something will get done.//
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next