Strategos Prime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Debates WA Delegate

4 posters

Go down

Debates WA Delegate Empty Re: Debates WA Delegate

Post by Topsail Empire Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:44 pm

I would just like to put a campaign message out there:

If I am elected WA Delegate I promise to always represent the region with respect and to bring the democratic traditions in this region back to center stage. Over the several weeks democracy has grown weaker in this region, and I think something needs to be done about it. We cannot enact change without a good leader. And if you vote for me I promise that there will be NO MORE incidents such as the trial. All people will be innocent unless proven guilty, no one will be stripped of their rights before they are proven guilty by a jury.

Remember, on Sunday, Vote Topsail for WA Delegate
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:43 pm

As WA Delegate of Strategos Prime I will always support more liberation activities, and will lead any raid, whether I can be on the battlefield or not. I was the second member of the SPDF to deploy to SPDF. The bottom of the line is that I am and will always be pro-liberation
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by SSV Normandy SR-2 Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:40 pm

Besides trying to promote the regional military so we can improve our ranks and and have more soldiers,id sanction more liberation missions to other regions.
SSV Normandy SR-2
SSV Normandy SR-2
Minister of Intelligence

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:19 pm

How will you help our military? Since you can't leave the region while you are delegate, how will you still contribute to the SPDF when in times of war?
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by SSV Normandy SR-2 Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:33 pm

I agree with topsail I would as well attempt the same. And debates are a lively pastime in the region and I if elected will as well promote more debates
SSV Normandy SR-2
SSV Normandy SR-2
Minister of Intelligence

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:42 pm

if I am elected Delegate, I will attempt to use a new system for the approval of WA Documents. This might turn out well or not well, but I am pretty sure it will work. Well, World Assembly Delegates can approve resolutions that have not come into vote yet (I am sure all of y'all know that). But my plan is to whenever a new resolution comes up to be approved of, we debate whether to approve the bill or not. This includes Strategos Prime's favorite pass time: debating.
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by El Fiji Grande Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:31 pm

Secondly: How would you use your job to coordinate and lead Strategos Prime towards becoming a major power without having much of a job yourself? The WA Delegate is our main voice in the WA, how will we be represented?
El Fiji Grande
El Fiji Grande
Vice Delegate

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=el_fiji_grande/detail=factboo

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:14 pm

We also need to recruit more new, active members. We need to teach them everything they need to know about Strategos Prime and even promote them to apply for government positions (not high ones of coarse, but lower ones such as Minister of Economics and such). By recruiting more active members we can increase our activity levels exponentially (it is already super active now...) and that means in all likely hood less nations will leave or cease to exist.
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by SSV Normandy SR-2 Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:24 pm

Democracy is a major point in the region as well as numbers of the populace of SP. Both of which has been lacking, my main agenda would be recruitment of loyal nations to bring into our fold as well as holding the points of view that brought us all to Strategos Prime in the first place. As for my positions in the government and a Sgt in the SPDF (in which Politically) I have a great amount of experience in. I would like to open foreign relations by gaining more allies. Plus sanction more liberations of raider infested regions.
SSV Normandy SR-2
SSV Normandy SR-2
Minister of Intelligence

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:04 pm

I also have a lot of experience as I am Vice Delegate.
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:04 pm

In my term as Vice Delegate this region has exploded from only 55 to 108 nations, we have averted two major crises, and we have accomplished our first ever liberation, that of Warzone Asia. I was the third member of the Strategos Prime Defense Forces only after Defense Minister Dotaria and Vice Defense Minister East Ibsenia. I was one of the first people to deploy to Warzone Asia and am a Lieutenant in the SPDF. As for recruitment, to date I admit I havenĀ“t had much of an impact. Most nations left a couple of days later, one ceased to exist, and one turned out to be a NationStates psychopath, also known as Los Grandes Bacas. As for defending the democracy of the region, I promise that there will be no more dictators in SP.

I am also a member of SPIA and have been a member of Nationstates for about 5 1/2 months now.

Vote Topsail for WA Delegate!
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by El Fiji Grande Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:25 am

How will you, if elected uphold democratic ideas within this region, and also hold the region together?
El Fiji Grande
El Fiji Grande
Vice Delegate

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=el_fiji_grande/detail=factboo

Back to top Go down

Debates WA Delegate Empty Debates WA Delegate

Post by Topsail Empire Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:38 pm

This is the spot for the debates for WA Delegate.

Candidates:

Topsail Empire, incumbent Vice Delegate

SSV Normandy SR-2, incumbent Minister of Intelligence

Anyone can ask the two candidates any question related to regional politics and/or regional defense.

Let the debates begin!
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down