Strategos Prime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Beginning of Tomorrow (PMT)

3 posters

Go down

The Beginning of Tomorrow (PMT) Empty The Beginning of Tomorrow (PMT)

Post by Topsail Empire Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:43 pm

The Beginning of Tomorrow (PMT) Sarb7H1

The Year is 2045. Humanity is advanced as ever, with many nations fighting not only for dominance over Earth, but for dominance over the Moon and Mars. The "Big 5" of Space Colonization: Topsailia, Grothbord, The URS, the GNF, and the FEU all fight for dominance of the final frontier. The Population of the Moon is at an all-time high of about 5 million, while the population of Mars is about 1 million. In addition to other celestial bodies, millions of people live and work in lower Earth Orbit, and a booming Space Tourism industry dominates many international markets. But Space aside, the tensions on Earth are rising as well. Territorial Disputes over Venezuela and Northwestern France continue, threatening to launch the nations of Earth into World War Three. All nations which are part of the MT RP's are automatically part of this PMT RP. But before we start posting, lets settle some ground rules:

Please do not godmod. Godmoding includes using weapons of mass destruction, overrunning another country with little or no resistance, deciding the casualties of another nations forces (unless they are a non-player nation), and controlling another player controlled nation's forces. A first offense in Godmodding carriers a 3 day ban from the RP, and a second offense results in immediate and permanent ejection from the RP.

Any nation which does not post for 1 week is considered MIA, and he will be erased from the map. This does not include nations which have yet to post on the RP.

And the most important rule of all, have fun!

So happy RPing, and may the odds be ever in your favor Razz
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

The Beginning of Tomorrow (PMT) Empty Re: The Beginning of Tomorrow (PMT)

Post by The Valen Empire Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:52 pm

Tore's son, now Prince since Tore's old age has made him too old to lead, sits on the throne. Krister, eldest son of Tore and Kaito Valen, is now leader. His coronation ends with a vow of loyalty to the Valen Family, the Valen Conglomerate, the Valen Empire, both the Pope and the Caliphate bless and approve him, and he recites the pledge of loyalty to the people of Valen last for two hours, one hour in Latin, one in Arabic. He now sits as reigning Prince of Valen. His interest in space was mixed. Valen had finally modernized thanks to the help of his father's allies, but they were behind in the race to claim territory. Krister was an economics man at heart. He saw potential. Massive reserves of the materials used to build the colonies and space ships were lucky enough to be located in the parts of the Sahara not yet fully excavated. This was a chance. Within a year, Valen became the world's shipyard for general shipping. Governments still made their own craft, but supplies and specific parts were often bought from Valen for fair prices. Private industry relied most on Valen. Krister made an agreement. He would keep out of the stars only until he was ready. Valen needed more time. One day. Not today. He would get to space. But he'd need help staking his claim seriously.
The Valen Empire
The Valen Empire

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:01 pm

Topsailia had changed dramatically over the last 27 years. It had transformed from a Republic to a Authoritarian Democracy, essentially a dictatorship. While the people living in the former United States lived in luxury, the elites of the system, the people living the the Caribbean, Mexico, and Central America were oppressed and kept in line through scare tactics and military occupation. //my country is basically Panem, the former US States being the Capitol and the rest being like the districts. My off planet colonies are treated like I treat the continental US//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:59 pm

The United Russian States had become a bustling cosmopolitan state, becoming more and more like the past Roman Empire by each day. The URS is run by the Commissar and his counsel in a Representative Democracy under Commissar Yovan Yotresky. A massive amount of space advancements have occurred, starting with The City, an expansion of the old NRRS making it a massive trade hub and jump off point for ships going to and from the other stations and colonies on the other planets. The Russian Scientists have used the opportunity to expand to make a research station flying in the Jupiter gasses and researching uses for it. A project was also thought up after the EEC, with the help of a few other nations including Valen (Early European Conflict of the 2000's that ended in every country agreeing to "peace" for a few years to come. That didn't last though). The project built many CO2 scrubbing towers across the globe. These haveĀ been keeping the air on Earth oxygenated and CO2 free while the world transitioned into renewable energy sources. The URS didn't like the ways of Topsailia.

The URS had almost perfected the art of weaponizing certain energy sources and the art of charging batteries using the sun and electricity in the air, becoming the first country to ban fossil fuels for energy and cars
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=falling_stars

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:08 am

//lol I knew people now wouldn't like me as much. I needed a new angle for my nation//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:04 pm

//ya, it's just the way my people are xD //
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:08 pm

The Abrams rebellion was crushed, and to punish the rebels the capital divided the land into 24 districts, and each year a boy and girl tribute between the ages of 12 and 18 will be chosen from each district to fight to the death in an arena. It will be broadcast on television and will be mandatory to watch in the districts.

Last edited by Topsail Empire on Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Valen Empire Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:34 pm

//Well that's no fun. Stay as a proper Dystopia. Those are always fun. Put down the rebellion and make them pay by sending members of their society to fight to the death. Bring on the Hunger Games! I think it'd be interesting if we made this era's cold war be Dystopias vs Utopias. Those for a free and equal future and those for centralized might and wealth and omnipotent government. Valen is in the middle.//
The Valen Empire
The Valen Empire

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:47 am

//no no, switch back, that's a such cooler nation than a boring democracy. Make Abrams the first hunger games contestant!//
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:00 am

//lol I will delete the revolution post//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:10 pm

//yay!//
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:49 pm

//I will post here sometime today//
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:45 pm

//So will I. I need to get this RP going//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:38 pm

June 12th, 2045
Mars Orbit

The Topsailian S-4 Class Space Corvette C-12 glided through space 600 km above the surface of Mars, above a bustling frontier world with a population of a little over 1 million, 200,000 of which are Topsailians.

"Captain," said 1st Mate John Walters, "A URS Grandel Class Armed Spaceship is heading towards us at 415 kilometers per hour. They are 70 kilometers away and counting"

"Prepare the weapons" said Captain Steve Renaldo, "If they get within 20 kilometers of us I will personally consider it an act of aggression. I am sure President Snow would say the same."

Chief Gunnery Officer Joe Little said to Captain Renaldo, "Aye Sir. All 8 rail guns are charged and ready to fire."

The URS vessel was now only 20 kilometers from the Topsailian ship.

"Fire at the ship," said Captain Renaldo.

"Aye sir. The top 4 auto cannons are firing in t-minus 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. 4 rounds are away Captain."

"Wonderful," said Captain Renaldo as 4 200 mm shells slammed into the URS ship at 11 times the speed of sound, "Fire at will."

The C-12 fired 12 more shots from the 8 200 mm auto cannon rail guns, all but demolishing the URS ship. To make sure the ship was destroyed, The C-12 launched all 4 of it's F-99 fighters to kill any survivors. After the fighters came back to the C-12, the ship continued on it's way as if nothing had happened.
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:46 pm

//I'll post tomorrow, It's too late to write a post//
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:29 pm

June 12, 2045
Earth Orbit, Near The City

"What do you mean they were attacked?"

"Someone, destroyed it sir. From what the reports and logs say, It was a Topsailian ship. We are trying to match the railgun damage with known Topsailian weapons to see if it actually was them." The man said.

"Did our ship not fire back? It would be easier to identify the ship if we knew that."

"Logs put that as a negative sir."

"Dammit! Get Snow on the line i have a bone to pick with that man."

"Yes sir." the man said handing the dark figure a phone with Snow's number typed in. It rang.
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:30 pm

June 12, 2045
The Capitol, Tospailia

President Snow sat at his desk watching a report on minor rebellions in Atlanta, Savannah, Houston, and Topeka. His personal secretary rushed into the room and saluted.

"Your Excellency," he began, "Somebody from the URS is calling you."

"Give the pone to me," Snow said, "Now leave"

"Yes your Excellency," Snow's secretary said, handing the phone to Snow.

"Hello?" said Snow.
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:54 am

June 12th 2045
Earth Orbit

"With all due respect Snow, what the hell are you trying to do? I have reports of your ships firing apon and destroying a URS ship that hadn't fired or sent anything to provoke an attack. You know if it was your ships and you don't take action on the crew I will take that as an act of war."
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:59 pm

June 12, 2045
The Capitol, Tospailia

As soon as the Russian stopped speaking, Snow hung up the phone. He then turned the phone back on and called the Topsailian Space Forces headquarters in the Mount Guyot Bunker.

"Mobilize all 30 corvettes from their bases on the Moon and Mars. I want 14 in Earth Orbit, 6 in Moon Orbit, and 10 in Mars Orbit. Tell them to fire on any URS military vessel."

"Yes sir," said the person answering the phone as Snow hung up.

Topsailia Colony A, Mars

Located at the base of Olympus Mons on Mars, the colony of 120,000 was preparing for war. Topsailia had 30,000 troops on Mars, 20,000 of which were in Topsailia's A Colony and 10,000 in Topsailia's B Colony (which has a population of 80,000). 10,000 troops mobilized to the edge of the colony, and 10,000 troops took up defensive positions inside the colony. Armed drones designed to operate in the thin, but thickening, atmosphere of Mars were dispatched to attack URS colonies, and 20 modified B/T-4 Hovercrafts were dispatched to bomb the same URS colonies.
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:27 pm

//okay. Time to get this RP back on its feet. I don't care if I get destroyed, I need to resurrect this//

0400 June 13th, 2045
Gulf of Finland

A Topsailian amphibious assault group, consisting of 1 Hornet Class Amphibious Assault Ship and 2 Abrams Class Corvettes, that is based in Helsinki, The GNF, moves through the still icy waters of the Gulf of Finland towards Saint Petersburg, the URS. At 0400 in the morning the two corvettes fired their 10 cm rail guns towards the URS coast, softening up the defenses on the beach. Then, the first wave of 900 troops made their way to shore in Hovercrafts (the flying type) and Hovercrafts (the waterborne type). It was clear, Topsailia was at war with the URS
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum