Strategos Prime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Liberators of the West (MT) - NEW RP

+4
Falling Stars
The Valen Empire
Topsail Empire
Atlantica
8 posters

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Liberators of the West (MT) - NEW RP - Page 4 Empty Re: Liberators of the West (MT) - NEW RP

Post by Grothbord Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:08 pm

Topsail Empire wrote://Grothbord, it will take you 5 years to build that wall.//
//I know, but for now small defenses, I plan for a LONG war.//
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Liberators of the West (MT) - NEW RP - Page 4 Empty Re: Liberators of the West (MT) - NEW RP

Post by Topsail Empire Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:49 pm

1930 August 30th, 2018
Mount Guyot Bunker, Border of North Carolina and Tennessee

President Abrams looked out the window of Air Force One as it flew over the Great Smoky Mountains in Western North Carolina. He got up from his seat and walked to the cockpit, and looked out the front window. He could see Mount Guyot dead ahead, the site of one of the most secure bunkers in the World. Built in the 4th tallest mountain in Eastern Topsailia, it was built in the 1980's as an answer to Caliwestia's Cheyenne Mountain. The base is 8 acres in size, and is able to withstand the detonation of a nuclear bomb detonated only 5 kilometers away.

Five minutes later the Helicopter landed, and Abrams walked off the helicopter onto the helipad, and then jogged to a humvee waiting to take him inside the mountain. The humvee started down the road leading into the base of the mountain. Marine One was then flown back to Raleigh, and as Abrams drove into the base proper the 35 ton blast doors closed behind him.

On the top of the mountain several SAM batteries had been set up, and 105 mm howitzers had been set up on the ridges of the surrounding mountains. In the unlikely event of an invasion of the Topsailian Homeland, the sheer remoteness of Mount Guyot was it's first layer of offense, but if an enemy was able to penetrate deep into the Appalachian Mountains, 1,000 troops waited to defend Mount Guyot.

Topsailia was surely preparing for war.
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:53 pm

Rome,Italy, Grothbord
Klaus read the message Ivan sent and sent a email back.
Code:
Ivan,

I understand that I "broke" rules of the Geneva Convention and the Rules to War, but understand this. I did not order the first naval strikes in the Baltic I did not want this war but Grothbord has been around sense the Roman Empire, It will not fall to some pathetic new country like you. And the capturing on the Polish Town will not be seen as an act of war because I am kind. If you want me out of office then convince me why I should. Be diplomatic, dont start a war just to get me out of office. I'll step down if you want me to. Remember that, you can keep that town but if you continue your advance for even 2 miles I will consider it an act of war. As for The GNF, me and Oslo were friends for ages, but know his mind has been corrupted and all he wants now is land and power. He will never understand democracy. No one does. As for the world say they are a democracy, no one is. A democracy is equal rights for all, the people vote and choose their leader. Back in 2013 Obama had all the power to go to war with Syria, he didn't need the vote of Congress, the only reason why he did is because he didn't want to look like a dictator. Countries that say they are a democracy are not democracies, they are not run by the people, they are not run by the Government, they are run by the Bankers, the rich. This is why I took charge to execute and kill the bankers. They took the peoples freedom, America/Topsailia and The GNF is not run by the President its run by corporations,  the bankers. I plan to step down once the world is cleansed from corruption and the rich, I will not rest until true democracy is real. Join me and we could create such a Democracy where the people are free from the Bankers that own EVERYTHING. Join me to defeat GNF and Topsailia, for the good of your people and the good of the world.
-Klaus

Copenhagen, Denmark, Grothbord
Another fucking Bunker

Lt.General Ruedenheimer had Grothbord's best spy, Otto von Richter assigned to the most secret mission and dangerous mission in Grothbord's history. To 11-9-12-12 15-19-12-15

"Otto, your name will be changed to Gustaf Adlercreutz, we were able to capture him during his vacation in France before the war started, he was a nobody. Oslo wont know, hopefully. You will catch a ride with a smuggler going through the GNF border, from there find a military base and explain that you 'escaped' Grothbord. And the rest you know. Get to work."
Ruedenheimer finished.
Otto said nothing and got his fake ID and uniform, gun, papers, etc... and left to meet the smuggler 12 Miles away.
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:55 pm

Grothbord wrote:Rome,Italy, Grothbord
Klaus read the message Ivan sent and sent a email back.
Code:
Ivan,

I understand that I "broke" rules of the Geneva Convention and the Rules to War, but understand this. I did not order the first naval strikes in the Baltic I did not want this war but Grothbord has been around sense the Roman Empire, It will not fall to some pathetic new country like you. And the capturing on the Polish Town will not be seen as an act of war because I am kind. If you want me out of office then convince me why I should. Be diplomatic, dont start a war just to get me out of office. I'll step down if you want me to. Remember that, you can keep that town but if you continue your advance for even 2 miles I will consider it an act of war. As for The GNF, me and Oslo were friends for ages, but know his mind has been corrupted and all he wants now is land and power. He will never understand democracy. No one does. As for the world say they are a democracy, no one is. A democracy is equal rights for all, the people vote and choose their leader. Back in 2013 Obama had all the power to go to war with Syria, he didn't need the vote of Congress, the only reason why he did is because he didn't want to look like a dictator. Countries that say they are a democracy are not democracies, they are not run by the people, they are not run by the Government, they are run by the Bankers, the rich. This is why I took charge to execute and kill the bankers. They took the peoples freedom, America/Topsailia and The GNF is not run by the President its run by corporations,  the bankers. I plan to step down once the world is cleansed from corruption and the rich, I will not rest until true democracy is real. Join me and we could create such a Democracy where the people are free from the Bankers that own EVERYTHING. Join me to defeat GNF and Topsailia, for the good of your people and the good of the world.
-Klaus

Copenhagen, Denmark, Grothbord
Another fucking Bunker

Lt.General Ruedenheimer had Grothbord's best spy, Otto von Richter assigned to the most secret mission and dangerous mission in Grothbord's history. To 11-9-12-12  15-19-12-15

"Otto, your name will be changed to Gustaf Adlercreutz, we were able to capture him during his vacation in France before the war started, he was a nobody. Oslo wont know, hopefully. You will catch a ride with a smuggler going through the GNF border, from there find a military base and explain that you 'escaped' Grothbord. And the rest you know. Get to work."
Ruedenheimer finished.
Otto said nothing and got his fake ID and uniform, gun, papers, etc... and left to meet the smuggler 12 Miles away.

Liberators of the West (MT) - NEW RP - Page 4 Communism_o_290256
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:03 pm

//And Grothbord, there was no Obama 2013, America ceased to exist in 2000, absorbed by Me, Caliwestia, and the GNF//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:06 pm

Chelyabinsk, URS
Code:
Klaus,
I agree that corporations are full of corruption and lies that they use to pull the people an their leaders to do what they want, but this is something I can't just stop. I have already preformed an act of war which can not be taken back. War is inevitable and I am the coin that determines the way this war goes. I'm disgusted by your actions, there are much more humane ways to execute prisoners that aren't POW's. The others may be corrupt, but I have to follow the international law and try you for war and humanitarian law violations. There is no way around it and it isn't in your best interests to go quietly. It'd be better to go down fighting than leave your country to be ransacked. So many more benefits from war, which is the reason the old US engaged in so many of them. They actually boost the economy. Unless you have changed majorly I don't think your request is possible for you or me. Heck I have to prove my military superiority also.

Sorry,
Commissar Ivan
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=falling_stars

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:07 pm

//I AM NOT CORRUPT. MAYBE DOT IS BUT NOT ME! *accepts bribe*//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:11 pm

//lol, technically we're all corrupt, just some more than others//
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:39 pm

//Stars, you forget Klaus is a twisted mind when it comes to killing people and in general. But still how do you know that Klaus would be using chemicals to kill POWS? Like I said, once I defeat GNF and Topsail Klaus will step down, which you can help with that making him get out of office quicker//
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:42 pm

//Don't be so confident about defeating us. Even if you do succeed in capturing Scandinavia (which is almost impossible because Dot can defeat you without godmoding, while you can't defeat him without godmodding.), You still have 90% of the GNF and me to deal with.//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:43 pm

//One word. Allies//
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:44 pm

//What, Valen? the FEU is a wild card, but I think they will end up siding with Democracy on this one.//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:16 pm

0500 September 1st, 2018
The North Sea

A squadron of three of Topsailia's new secret naval weapons, the Catamaran Katana Class Destroyer, slipped through the cold waters of the North Sea. When they reached 700 km from the Grothbord coast, the three ships stopped. The Katana class destroyer is the newest edition to the Topsailian Arsenal, the first ship entered service in December 2014 and since then 12 have been built. Each vessel has 2 32 cell VLS, and each ship is carrying 32 cruise missiles.

At 0510 in the morning just as the first streaks of dawn were appearing in the sky, each ship launched 8 cruise missiles at coastal targets across Grothbord. 16 Cruise Missiles target the naval docks in Amsterdam and the other 8 cruise missiles target 4 air force bases in the Netherlands and Belgium, 2 cruise missiles each. The ships then launch 16 cruise missile each, targeting the dockyards in Hamburg and industrial centers in Essen (24 missiles target Hamburg, 24 target Essen). The ships finally launch the final 24 cruise missiles between them, targeting known troops encampments in Northern Germany, and the ships made a break for the closest friendly port, Edinburgh which is about 120 kilometers away.
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:18 pm

Falling Stars wrote://lol, technically we're all corrupt, just some more than others//
//ironically Groth is in the top 5% of Strategos Prime for corruptness...//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:04 pm

Grothbord wrote://Stars, you forget Klaus is a twisted mind when it comes to killing people and in general. But still how do you know that Klaus would be using chemicals to kill POWS? Like I said, once I defeat GNF and Topsail Klaus will step down, which you can help with that making him get out of office quicker//
//Well groth, seeing that we all have some kind of spy network in each other's nations that. And I was referring to the mass killing of bankers and others, not that flamethrower scene. As states before Klaus is twisted and news has spread of his "ways" of treating prisoners//
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:27 am

Topsail Empire wrote:
//ironically Groth is in the top 5% of Strategos Prime for corruptness...//
//No one needs to know that... *gently pushes Topsail out*
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:29 am

//GOD DAMN IT I DON'T WANT WAR THIS WAS FORCED UPON ME.//
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:05 am

Secure Location no one needs to know.

Klaus received the reports of the missiles.
"GOD DAMN IT! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO THE ATLANTIC PATROLS?" Screamed Klaus to Admiral Engel,

"Sir, I assure you that we did every thing we could to sto-" Engel received a punch to the face

"SHUT UP. IF YOU DID EVERYTHING YOU COULD THEN YOU WOULD'VE FUCKING STOPPED THEM. AND IF I DO RECALL YOU HAVE YET TO GIVE ME REPORTS WHY THOSE NAVAL VESSELS FIRED UPON THE SCANDINAVIAN VESSELS. I GAVE NO SUCH ORDER AND LOOKS WHAT THAT'S FUCKING CAUSED."
Klaus said continuously shaking Engel.

"S-sir. please If you let me con-" He received another punch

"I THINK I GAVE YOU ENOUGH CHANCES. GNF FIGHTERS ARE ABLE TO ATTACK US WITH OUT ANY RESISTANCE, WHY IS THAT?"

Engel said nothing.

"BECAUSE OF YOU I MUST FIGHT A FUCKING 3 FRONT WAR. 4 IF SUDDENLY YOU SCREW UP AGAIN AND ATTACK VALEN."

Engel now began coughing up blood due to Klaus repeatedly punching him.

"P-p-Please sir I *cough* let me finish. Why continue with this if you didn't order the attacks?"  
Said Engel

"Because Engel, it's better to look in control of your army than to have no fucking power over it!" finished Klaus putting a bullet in Engels head.

Klaus straiten his tie and walked out of the room with blood on his suit and face the guards knew what happened and went to clean up.

Berlin //Stadt der Gotter//, Grothbord
Klaus was in his room thinking and drinking some vodka. When Ruedenheimer walked in once more,

"Sir, I have big news! I just told Otto the spy to go and kill Oslo! It will be perfect, he will never know what happened it will be gre-" Ruedenheimer was grabbed by Klaus.

"WHAT?!" Said Klaus now choking Ruedenheimer.

"I s-said tha-t the sp-sp-spy is going  to kill Os- Oslo" Ruedenheimer struggled to get out.
Klaus slammed Ruedenheimer to the ground

"IDIOT!" Yelled Klaus now rushing to his phone.

"GET OUT NOW RUEDENHEIMER." Ruedenheimer now scrambling out of the room

Klaus began calling Oslo.

"Oslo! Please listen to me, I did not order the attacks on you I did not want this war some one else in my military did! Please I did not want this. THIS WAS FORCED UPON ME. Oslo listen damnit! There is a spy in Sweeden now and he is going to kill you and your family he has been trained by many, and is able to kill anything and anyone, get your guards NOW"

Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:15 am

30 minutes before Grothbordian call
GNF Military

Troops, following Operation Northern Fire, landed at 5 points of the Grothbordian Northern coast after their targets are blanketed with massive Thermobaric bombs. The Cities of Caen, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, Rostock, and Gdansk fall within 30 minutes, due to blitzkrieg attacks done by the GNF. Hundreds of GNF soldiers fall, but because the Grothbordians were caught with their pants down, thousands were killed.

Once Oslo received word of the attacks upon his landing in Stockholm, he smiled in satisfaction, and ordered the Generals of the attacking divisions to tell their men they did a great job, and reward them after their reinforcements came. He then received a call from his enemy, and he answered.

"You calling to surrender?"

"Oslo! Please listen to me, I did not order the attacks on you I did not want this war some one else in my military did! Please I did not want this. THIS WAS FORCED UPON ME. Oslo listen damnit! There is a spy in Sweeden now and he is going to kill you and your family he has been trained by many, and is able to kill anything and anyone, get your guards NOW," Oslo heard over the phone.

He stopped, "Klaus, why should I believe you? Your men fired upon mine and you should be held responsible for their actions."

"I know Oslo, but do you honestly think I would be calling you like this if I did not have a reason to? I'm telling you the truth!"

Oslo hesitated, remembering the times that Klaus saved his life in Afghanistan. He sighed, "I'll call you back."

Oslo hung up the phone and led his convoy to the King's Palace, where blood adorned his front door with 6 bodies lying on the steps. Oslo grabbed a personal defense rifle and led his people into the building, clearing each room until he found his family. His heir was shot, but his wife and the rest of his children, 5 now, were okay besides bruising from being beaten.

"Ah, Oslo. You missed him being killed, but allow me to kill your family in front of you," The assassin said in German, and pointed his pistol at Oslo's wife.

Oslo dispatched him himself, putting a bullet in his head. When he walked up to the body, he saw a dead man's switch in the body's hand with explosives strapped to the body. The shot to the brain was in such a spot that it made the man's hand tense to keep the bomb from exploding.

"Don't. Move," Oslo said, taking the detonator in his hand. Luckily, the trigger button looked like a trigger paddle, so it was able to be taped into the armed position with duct tape. The body was taken into the street and exploded.

Oslo called Klaus back, "You have my attention now, Klaus. Why should I believe you didn't send the man then tell me about him to see him kill my family before he killed me? Give me one good reason why I shouldn't stuff a cruise missile up your ass right now?"
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:04 pm

0700 1 September, 2018
URS Military

The forces set up in the Chelm, helping the civilians evacuate in case Grothbord was to attack them. They had made a goal. Take Lublin in two weeks, then push to Warsaw. They had seen no Grothbordian troops yet. They couldn't tell if the Grothbordians weren't fighting, tied up on another front, or just slow. They had defenses set up by 9 and a spotter up in the church to see if the Grothbordian forces were coming.

At the same time the civilians were being evacuated, RODS command identified 4 Grothbordian satellites, and began targeting them. They were ready to fire when the command was given.

Gdansk Bay way completely blockaded by URS ships, who was waiting for the Grothbord ships to arrive or for the troop ships to arrive. They should be there by 1600 today.

Spy planes took off from Sweden, heading for East Germany on a scouting run, to see what kind of defenses the major cities had. After receiving flak and losing one to a SAM, they returned with their findings //Please tell the defenders in Berlin, Prenzlau, Neuruppin, Wittenburg, and Schwedt//

Chelyabinsk, URS
Ivan called up Abrams.

"Abrams, I have received an email from you regarding a weapons sale? I accept the offer. 40.4 billion should appear in your government's account by the end of the day."
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:46 pm

Berlin, Grothbord
Klaus responded to Oslo.

"Oslo I might be twisted but I do not kill a man that saved my life multiple times. I have my limits Oslo. And remember when we fought back to back in Afgan, when we drank together with out being at our necks! When we were great friends, our nations prospered"

Gdansk, URS Occupied
Naval Force:
30 F-125 Class Frigates
20 Battleships
11 Type 212 Submarines
9 Gepard Fast Attack Craft
1 Gott Class Aircraft Carrier

Ground Force:
200 Leopard II MBT
175 M270 Multiple Launch Rocket System
50 Marder (IFV)
100,000 Troops

Were dispatched to retake Gdansk. //I agree, it's over kill Very Happy, but I must stop here due to me being horrible at writing a battle...//
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:11 am

//you never said the defenses of the said cities that I scouted//
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:15 am

Stockholm, Sweden

"If we were such good friends, Klaus, why did you not stand behind me with La Revolucion? Why did you not defend me when Tore Valen was insulting me and my people and spitting on our honor. If we were such good friends, why did you insult me in front of the leaders of many nations when you knew that I was right, when I was doing something that you should have been doing also, getting off your ass and killing La Revolucion? If we were such good friends, why did you turn your back on me?

"I saved you in Afghanistan. I stuck by your side when you almost died out there when it was just us against hundreds. I came to your rescue when that La Revolucion agent tried to take your life. I sat in the hospital watching you come face to face with death yet again. I have proven my loyalty to you as a friend, yet you don't defend me, you turn your back on me, and you call my people corrupt. How DARE you do that to me, after all I have done for you? What I should do is send a tomahawk missile to the location you're calling me from, and then continue to storm your country. Tell me why I shouldn't, Klaus. Tell me!"
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:07 pm

1724 1 September, 2018
Gdansk Bay, Baltic

The URS ships saw the first ship on their radar, coming from the east. They began to move back towards the URS were the rest of the 1st Strike Fleet sat in wait for the Grothbordians. The URS task force began launching anti-ship missiles at the approaching ships, arming their defenses for the inevitable enemy attack.

As they pulled out of the bay, their radar detected small fast objects approaching the task force. The SAMs and Gatling Guns began firing, attempting to take out as many as possible. As the missiles go closer to the URS task force, they deployed Chaft to attempt to confuse the missiles. A few hit their mark. The URS forces used a smoke screen with their boilers to shield the aircraft carrier from view. Only a little ways to go before they made it to the rest of the fleet.

Inoperable main gun/lost missile launchers (2 ships), Damaged RADAR/Radio (1 ship), destroyed bridge (1), 32 dead, 31 injured

URS Military

The RODS system launched a missile as one of the Grothbordian satellites came into range.

The soldiers in Chelm moved out after they got reinforced around noon. They began moving towards Lublin, on their toes in case Grothbord was waiting for them to enter into the city. They should make it to the city by 2300 or 2400 tonight.
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:13 am

//We need to get this RP back up onto it's feet. I will post tomorrow//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum