Strategos Prime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rise of A New Era (MT)

+6
The Valen Empire
Grothbord
SSV Normandy SR-2
Dotaria
Topsail Empire
Atlantica
10 posters

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

The Rise of A New Era (MT) - Page 7 Empty Re: The Rise of A New Era (MT)

Post by The Valen Empire Wed May 07, 2014 12:30 pm

//Dot, cut it out with the god-modding. You make it sound like you a holster their flet without losing a single troop//
The Valen Empire
The Valen Empire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Wed May 07, 2014 12:33 pm

Union ships were seen on the horizon at the Task Force Fleet north of Spain, and a boat was prepared for the General of the Fleet to talk to the Union Admiral.

Once there, General Norwan Scharf, the General of the Fleet, came face to face with the Union Admiral. "May I ask what your business is here?"
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Wed May 07, 2014 12:33 pm

//Oh, and Valen, That happened to me at the Battle of Vancouver so don't even.//
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Wed May 07, 2014 12:50 pm

The Naval Force north of Algeria spotted Union ships, Lt. Kowalski of the F-125 Flagship of the naval fleet contacted the incoming Zeus Aircraft Carrier,

"This is Flagship Brandenburg, F-125 of the Grothbord navy, Lt. Kowalski speaking. Our orders are not to attack, our ships are here to regulate any battle that occurs."

//THEN WHERE DOES MY DIPLOMAT MEET STARS?//
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Wed May 07, 2014 12:58 pm

//Also Atlantica, I reread my post showing the Naval force, I have north of Algeria, 27 F-125, 7 Gott Class Aircraft Carriers, 60 Type 212 Submarines, 5 Minesweepers, 18 Fast Attack Craft...//
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Wed May 07, 2014 1:03 pm

//I have a part of an invasion fleet North of Spain, but i haven't unleashed them yet. I'll bring them back to the British Isles once Valen formally and publicly apologizes to my people, and all will be forgiven.//
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Wed May 07, 2014 1:06 pm

//Mine is not a invasion fleet. It is a regulating fleet...//
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Wed May 07, 2014 1:43 pm

//in my capital, or over a video comm, as Ivan is on his way to the summit atlantica set up//
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=falling_stars

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Wed May 07, 2014 1:59 pm

//Ok then, I will post when the summit begins.//
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Wed May 07, 2014 3:32 pm

The Valen Empire wrote://Okay with me. Long as this isn't the end of La Revolucion. They won't be phased by the killing of their leader.//
//What makes you think that? Atlantica posted that the killing of their first leader put them in disarray so much that their second leader could barely hold them together, and since I took him out, they're spread out with no leadership. Yes, they may still TRY to fight back, but they have no leadership and no morale left.//
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by The Valen Empire Wed May 07, 2014 3:40 pm

//Al Qaeda. Need I say more? Still just as much of a threat as they were before//
The Valen Empire
The Valen Empire

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Wed May 07, 2014 5:12 pm

0600 June 19th, 2017
Raleigh, Topsailia Capital District

Abrams sat at his desk reading his daily report on his Macbook Pro. He read the first paragraph and was shocked, the FEU had deployed ships in a standoff with GNF and Grothbord navies. Abrams immediately ordered Task Force A to deploy to the standoff zone 250 km south of where the Topsail fleet was moored, in Brest. He also ordered Task Force A and B of the Pacific Fleet to deploy 1,000 km off of Central America and for Task Force E of the Pacific Fleet, based on Tahiti, to deploy on the edge of Topsailian Polynesia.
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Wed May 07, 2014 6:28 pm

Somewhere above eastern Russia

Ivan took a sip of his cider. All these deployments of ships around the globe. He was about an hour out of landing for the summit and already on his first day tensions where rising. He calls up Tore. "I hate to bother you at such time, but why don't you allow our alliance partners to enter the area where you think the rebels I have heard so much about are? We could do some massive damage to morale and to their numbers if we hit them before they hit us. What do you think?"
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantica Wed May 07, 2014 7:21 pm

0900 June 20th, 2017
Vladivostok, The Federal Eastern Union

Imperator Akulov stood before the doors of a highly-guarded manor house around Vladivostok - the very house that would be the location of a Joint Summit between the Union, the Russian States and the Valen Empire. He knew that the summit was critical for the world's fate - for the first time, three influential powers of the world had met for a formal alliance both politically and military-wise.

Soon, from the eastern road, Imperator Akulov noticed a highly-secured black Lexus coming toward the mansion. The Lexus stopped before the gates of the mansion, as a familiar face exited the car. It had been Ivan Gertesky - the very leader of the United Russian States, and his old friend since he had been in St. Petersburg.

"Hey, Akulov," Ivan Gertesky advanced toward his friend, as they shook hands. "Long time no see, commander."

"Ivan, you've changed since you took refuge in Tokyo," Imperator Akulov said. "Now, let's go for the Summit - it seems that we have a lot to talk about."
Atlantica
Atlantica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Valen Empire Wed May 07, 2014 7:26 pm

0901 June 20th, 2017
Lisbon, Lisboa, Iberia, Valen

Tore sat at his desk, secluded from his Princely duties as he opened a complex Skype call with the Summit. Unfortunately, he could not risk leaving his empire with the current state of things. With 3 major powers and 2 major terrorists organizations antagonizing him, it was too dangerous to risk a plane ride to Russia. He smiled at them as the connection was formed between the three of them. "I feel bad for having to phone in such an important event, but I am too afraid for my life and the downsides to this being remote are far less than if my plane were to be attacked on my way here. So...What first? La Revolucion, the Sons, The Federation, economic, development, I'm just happy to have such great Easterners as allies." he said, chuckling as he downed his wine glass.
The Valen Empire
The Valen Empire

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Wed May 07, 2014 11:30 pm

Vienna, Austria, Grothbord
June 20th 2017, 0901

Dominik Zedlacher, diplomat of Grothbord joined the skype call surprising Tore.

"Hello gentlemen, I am Dominik Zedlacher diplomat of Grothbord. Sorry to be in a call, the intelligence agency forgot to mention Moscow was in ruins... And sorry that Klaus couldn't be here, he's busy. So Ivan, congratulations on rebuilding Russia. Grothbord would love to send Economic help and a gift of 2 Billion dollars to go to the URS. Tore of Valen, our military presence is to regulate any battles that hopefully won't occur, Klaus wants no war with you nor the Union. And again like Ivan, congratulations on uniting Western Africa, and also as a gift from Klaus, 1.5 Billion dollars will go to you. Klaus would like to talk further discussions with you at San Marino."
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by The Valen Empire Wed May 07, 2014 11:36 pm

Lisbon, Lisboa, Iberia, Valen
Tore almost fell out of his seat from shock. "Dear God!" he shouted as he saw the German appear. "I have no quarrel with Klaus, except for the fact I want control of the Mediterranean and that's no secret, but I'm not willing to go to war over it for the record. He wants to talk? He comes to Lisbon. I'm not leaving until Federation fleets are gone from my waters. Yours can stay. I've found I trust your sanity." he said, regaining his composure. He downed his glass and shook his head. Chateau Picard for anyone curious as to what he is drinking.
The Valen Empire
The Valen Empire

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Wed May 07, 2014 11:43 pm

Dominik wasn't surprised by Tore's response

"I will inform Klaus that if you want to talk, he must come to Lisbon. We will do everything we can to remove the Federation fleets away from Valen."
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Wed May 07, 2014 11:57 pm

0903 June 20th, 2017
Vladivostok, The Federal Eastern Union

Ivan chuckled as Tore fell over. He had to admit he was surprised by the intrusion but slightly expected it. He stood up. "I must thank you for you generous gift. I must say mostly the country's that have contacted me have been quite friendly. I must ask a favor of all you though. We should not try and start wars with each other. If one terrorist group can cause us to go to war over slight border protection, imagine what would happen if we all went to war. Those damn terrorists would seize the opportunity to hit is all while we're down. That is all I have to say." Ivan returned to his seat. "And one more thing, why are we using Skype to do a summit meeting?"
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

Back to top Go down

Post by The Valen Empire Wed May 07, 2014 11:58 pm

Tore rolled his eyes. "I was too lazy to have IT set up anything more complex."
The Valen Empire
The Valen Empire

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Thu May 08, 2014 12:04 am

Ivan took that into account. A sudden though stuck him. Seeing that the Grothbordians knew about the summit, the terrorists probably knew about it too. This would be a prime target for not only a system virus but an attack on two world leaders.
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Thu May 08, 2014 12:50 am

//Stars, you told me to call.//
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Thu May 08, 2014 1:18 am

//Atlantica still hasn't replied to my post... Just for the record, why was trust with me so... full of tension at first? My leader insulted Tore in private and out of anger, Tore wouldn't have found out about it and The GNF has been around the Globe just like the FEU to root out La Revolucion and it was a known fact. Why was it that I was attacked from the git-go whenever I went to go in and get La Revolucion? What did I do to the Valen Empire that made them not trust me? I never messed with them until La Revolucion came in.

Plus, the plan to go into Valen to get the leaders of La Revolucion was my idea, as I was the first to show initiative. EVERYONE knows that it would be an insult for two countries who just got out of a war with each other and have one work UNDER another. That was what really angered my people, aside from the fact that they were insulted.//

Oslo was watching the summit meeting on a TV next to Klaus, and applauded the nations involved in his mind. He didn't like the idea of his closest friend being allies to a group of people who were threatening his country. He sighed, thinking, "I guess these people will never understand that brutality can win a war... It is our way, not theirs."

"Klaus, can I ask you something?" Oslo asked, "And I don't want you mad at me for asking."

"Sure brother, fire away," Klaus said, sipping his drink.

"Why is it that you don't support us? You know our ways, as our ways don't differ from each other in most points, so why is it that you are allying yourself with these people? Have I angered you so?" Oslo asked, sincere to his friend. After asking though, he immediately became afraid of the answer, so he followed it up with, "If you don't wish to answer, I understand. I'm just curious."
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Thu May 08, 2014 1:52 am

Klaus thought for a moment, then finally spoke.

"Oslo my dearest friend, you once kept the peace, now you break it. Threatening innocent leaders and civilians, you've almost lost so many people you care for during the time of La Revolucion, and it's made you a monster. A monster is exactly what they want you to become, by attacking Valen you only help the people that tried to kill you and your family. Notice how they nearly killed me and absolutely destroyed my face, and i'm not threatening anyone that had nothing to do with it, right? I have been the mind of the antagonist many times Oslo, I know how they work.

And another thing, I heard that comment back at the hospital. 'That faggot bastard' does that ring a bell? And the other threats you made to Tore's lover, and you know I'm homosexual." He finished and took one last sip of his König Vodka, and picked up his cane and walked out to let Oslo think about that.

Last edited by Grothbord on Thu May 08, 2014 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Thu May 08, 2014 1:58 am

Oslo stopped him, "I spoke out of anger, brother, don't fforget yourself when you speak of me that way. When have I ever used that against you, ever? I haven't, brother. I had your back when we shot Bin Laden, I had your back when you were in the throws of death out in that gods-forsaken desert. I held your hand, your head, and cradled your bleeding head as a brother cradles another he is about to lose. I have NEVER left your side." He realized he was getting worked up, and he calmed himself down, then continued, "I spoke out of anger, brother. Please don't use that against me and forsake me."
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum