Strategos Prime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Colony RP 2.0 [INVITE ONLY]

+6
Hockesin
Outlanders
The Empire of Reid*
Falling Stars
Topsail Empire
East Ibsenia
10 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Colony RP 2.0 [INVITE ONLY] - Page 7 Empty Re: Colony RP 2.0 [INVITE ONLY]

Post by East Ibsenia Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:59 pm

"Very true Jeremiah, we must attenpt to communicate. Before war."
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:03 am

Governor Banks butts in, "3 Portum civilians are dead. I fear that they might attack more settlements. We must declare war!"
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:06 am

While Klaus Schmmidt was walking to the entrance of the building he noticed a peculiar device at the door. A red beam shot out of it hitting his hand marking it with a serial number: SUBJECT 742819. He was frighten, Running inside the building causing a scene. "WHAT IS THIS?!" Cried Klaus raising his hand. The leaders whispered thinking of what it is on Klaus's hand. Sir Victor looked uneasy. Klaus walked slowly to Victor, While walking lighting a cigarette. "Victor, Why so nervous? There's nothing to be nervous about if you didn't do anything. But if you did do this to my hand. Speak now, I'm sure we would all like to know." Said Klaus blowing the smoke of his cigarette into Victor's face.
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Outlanders Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:11 am

//Sir Victor left yesterday. If you want to talk to him, go to Getcis. But you seem to have angered him, so it might not be in your best interest...//
Outlanders
Outlanders

Back to top Go down

Post by Hockesin Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:12 am

Jeremiah grinds the butt of the cigar on the polished oak table, and then proceeds to roll it back and forth across his fingers, in a practiced motion. After a few seconds of this disinterested activity, Jeremiah responds, "We cannot declare war on what we do not understand. Let us scout their villages, and learn what we can. Beacon will not support any aggressive actions against this species. Whatever you do to them is on your own conscience. Anyways we did not gather here to debate war, we are here to build relations between our nations that will create a lasting peace and prosperity for our planet. Let us do it right this time. We have a chance to make something better, better than what we left."
Hockesin
Hockesin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:14 am

//Just say he was there//
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Outlanders Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:23 am

//alright, I'll go along with it. But to let you know, Sir Victor would never show a sign of reaction. and he has asthma...//

Sir Victor coughed. The Trust advisor stepped in between them. "You should back away. Now." He put his hand on the sleek, black cylinder on his belt.

Outlanders
Outlanders

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:29 am

Klaus put his hand on his gun holster. "Back away, Let Victor tell us what this is."
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Outlanders Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:34 am

//wow. you really want to be pepper sprayed, don't yah?//

Sir Victor puts his hand on the advisors shoulder. "Do not worry. I will tell them what they need to know." The Trust advisor eases up and backs away, still alert.
Outlanders
Outlanders

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:59 am

0900 hours, Portum, Portum

A hoard of 120 natives are spotted on the outskirts of the city. Soldiers are ordered to take up defensive positions behind the razor wire fence. Fighters and Bombers are scrambled. The city is on lockdown.
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hockesin Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:17 am

\\You scrambled bombers for 120 natives with muskets?//
Hockesin
Hockesin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:29 am

//GENIUS//
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:59 am

As the party ends the people return to their work. At 0920 they hear of the native attack on Portum. This stirs suspicion in the people. Why have they only attacked them? Why not the others? These questions are texted to the Commissar's phone as he was awakening for the next days conference.

Back home the launch cerimony of the FS Celestian is tragic. The boat has the bottle broken on it. With 200 people aboard watching the cerimony, it explodes while on its way into the ocean for its maiden voyage. Only 50 made it off the boat. The engineers attempt to find why this occurred. This is a tragic day for Quark. In other news, the wind generators are making enough power to have surplus. The officials in charg of the colony while the Commissar is away have ordered the construction of energy storage for when it is needed by the public. On the happier side of things this sunny morning, the founding of Atmo City is a glorious occasion as the region is in desperate need of a designated mining town. With the construction of this, off shore oil deposites have been discovered by seismic scans of the area. More on its way tommorrow. Have a good day Quarks!

The Commissar turns his holographic watch off. It was custom made on Helimond for him. The gets in his car and is driven to the next day of conferences, dreading what news of native attacks may be to come. Preparing his questions to the affected nations.
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=falling_stars

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:43 am

Meanwhile at Land der Eroberer, A force of 500 Native Creatures have been spotted outside of Stadt der Götter. A small number of bombers (5) are sent to quickly destroy the force. Diplomat, Geoff Richter. Heavily Guarded has been sent to speak and reason with the natives.

Geoff found a encampment, They all raised their arms "Ohw era uoy? gnillik ruo elpoep I dluow llik uoy, tub uoy llahs kaeps." Said the leader who seemed to be dressed in a superior uniform than the others.//Language= Words spelled backwords//
"Hallo, ich bin Geoff Richter. Diplomat für Land der Eroberer, mein Führer und die Menschen wollen an die Vernunft und Frieden zwischen unseren beiden Kulturen. Wir können Sie mit Waffen, Lebensmittel und Waren zu liefern. Wir können unsere Vergangenheit beiseite zu legen, Machen Sie einen neuen Zukunft. John, zu übersetzen." Said Geoff //JUST USE GOOGLE TRANSLATE//

"I can speak any language. Stupid, I am Governor Leti, Leader of Fremou. We noticed multiple nations land here. Your the only nation to talk to us. We were scared, The Prophecy says that 7 Unknown Civilizations will come here and rape our land. Sorry for the killing of your people." Geoff and Leti chatted and talked about agreements and a alliance. After hours of talking they came to an agreement.
//sorry to cut it short IM SO TIRED//
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empire of Reid* Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:49 am

Lincoln, quietly blowing smoke from his hookah says "It is not out interest what we do with the natives, but we must discuss matters of natural resorces trade, and pirates. Surely if trade commences there will be pirates, and it would be beneficial to our colony to start trading. I believe that you can do what you want with those monsters, make them slaves for all I care, but anyone who tries to regulate what you can and cannot do with the natives, I will not be happy with. And this species would not follow the Galactic Code, how should we know if they are intelligent? They could be plumb-dumb for all we know. But my colony will not touch them until they touch us. But let's talk about trading, that is a more important, and imminent topic." He says as he blows smoke rings from his hookah around the room.
The Empire of Reid*
The Empire of Reid*

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:43 am

Hockesin wrote:\\You scrambled bombers for 120 natives with muskets?//
//because the colonists remember the Caruntian wars on Eden. Plus the animals look vaguely like the Caruntians from the first Colony RP//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:57 pm

//I've noticed Google Translate sucks. Allow me to put the English translation
"Hi, I'm Geoff Judge. Diplomat for Land der Eroberer, My leader and my people wish to reason and make peace between our two civilizations.We can supply you with weapons, food and goods., We can put our past aside, make a new future. John, translate.//
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Outlanders Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:03 pm

//Let me get this strait. First you wanted to exterminate the natives, and now you want to make peace with them? That might come back and bite you. But do not worry, you can TRUST me. hehehe...//

Sir Victor was standing in his office overlooking his underwater zen garden. //Outlanders tend to build their cities underground, dus why we like deserts so much.// He had hired people to smuggle in exotic plants and precious stones. The plants would take time to grow, but Victor admired natural beauty, so he doesn't mind. What he did mind is that 20 colonists had disappeared over the night. They left no trace. He planned to disperse Trust soldiers to search for the missing colonists, but the Trust had denied the request. At first he was suspicious, but then he finally decided that it could wait.
Outlanders
Outlanders

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:09 pm

After agreeing to Kosmos' proposal, by agreeing to construct 40 patrol boats along with 8 more cruisers. Jem returned to Mycra, leaving 50 Garde behind. On the cruiser back, Jem talked with the Garde Commander.

"Another native uprising? I heard about the Caruntian wars from Eden. I can tell you one thing, they are not happening on my watch. Up the production of the Greywolves to a 500 cap. I want a small army to be able to respond in case we get attacked."

After arriving back, Jem set about reforms and changes to make Mycra a trading Citadel. Ships were being produced very quickly, and when the Arsenal wasnt being used for Military purposes, merchants were allowed to build ships there, for a fee. After three years, the population of Aelia was at 12,344. 1000 soldiers and 500 garde were in that census. There were also 500 greywolves. At Fort Cryton, The artillery commission was finally approved. However, Cryton had grown far from being a military base. The star fort at the North east tip of the island protected Mycra and her sister cities, but Cryton City was alive with life. Grain seemed to grow well on the island, and soon the inland sea between Valya and Cryton was flowing for life.

Jem, concerned, dispatched 2 cruisers there to regulate trade. He also officially named the Inland sea, "Norwolf Sea." Colonists were now looking southwest, to the fertile and hopefully mineral laden foothills. 

Greywolf scouts had not found any intense activity in the heavy wood, but Jem was still concerned nonetheless, and began construction of a wall to ring the mainland of Mycra. Scouts search deeper still.

In one year, Jem's term will be up, and while he is a very popular candidate, both the military and the merchants are looking to candidates more suited to their interests. Jem hopes he still carries the people nonetheless. 

Jem steps forward to issue an edict to other nations:

"Most of you are aware of the native issue. I feel that we may best represent our sides united. There are those for the natives, those against the natives, and those of neutrality. I will be forming the NNC, the Native Neutrality Coalition, and all others are welcome to join. Its policies reflect a 'You ignore me, I ignore you' ideology. Also, thank you all who attended the first Artraes Convention."
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:27 pm

In 3 years, Portum's population is at 12,389, including 3,000 soldiers. In addition 1,100 Red Superwolves have been cloned, and Governor Banks has put a cap on the Redwolves to 1,500.
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hockesin Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:53 pm

Over the next year, Beacon expanded rapidly up and down the Red Clay River, with small fishing and farming villages rapidly appearing along its banks. Farther out in the hills, grapes were grown and aged for the fine Beacon wines that were famous throughout Artraes. Massive farms spread out for miles from either side of Beacon, which had now grown to roughly 9,000 in size, growing every imaginable crop, and children played in the sunset strewn branches of of Beacon's fruit orchards, after a long day at school. A new city of 2,000 had been established in the south, named Lookout, at the mouth of the Red Clay River. True to their promise, Aelia had delivered its part of the agreement in the form of concrete and steel, and true to his word, Jeremiah had granted them sole access to export Beacon's goods, which were ferried up and down the Red Clay. Trade with Aelia had boosted Beacon's economy, and every ware imaginable could now be bought in the market. Due to the strong coastal winds coming off of the Sea by Lookout, Jeremiah had ordered a wind farm to be built, in addition to the hydro-power from the Red Clay that already powered most of beacon.

Jeremiah had bought himself some fine Grothbordian cigars, as well as a new ash dish, crafted by skilled Hellimond tradesmen, from the market, all imported by Aelian merchants. He looked out of the window of his house, out into the main square, where the embassy that housed the various ambassadors laid, the flags of their various nations flapping proudly in the wind. In the distance, he could see the biodomes, where gardens and farms continued year round. Jeremiah had ordered them to be built at least 4 miles from Beacon, as not to pollute the skyline. He saw a dirt cloud slowly drift back, away from a Ranger on a quadbike, patrolling the plains. Only about 100 Rangers were left in Beacon, the rest were spread out over various outposts and watchtowers, protecting the now very spread out population, that stretched from the Windpeak mountains in the north, to Lookout and its swamps and bayous in the south. Jeremiah saw no need for military expansion, as the Rangers could handle the defense of the colony, and an impromptu police/militia had formed to patrol the streets of Beacon, led by Sheriff Carter.
Hockesin
Hockesin

Back to top Go down

Post by El Fiji Grande Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:55 pm

Entering their third year on the planet of Artraes, the Sardians have expanded to reach the size of their initial claims. A government has been established, founded on the basis of a republic. The population has expanded, but only slightly, now at 10,982. The initial stages of the colony were to build homes, streets, stores, and small factories. Now that has expanded, but it is still severely limited by the scarcity of iron ore. The simple effore of having to mine it has led to a shortage of everything metal, and Sardia resembles an only semi-modern region. The limited metal they had was used to construct factories for purifying and melting down new ore, to create more metal.

To suit those needs, a mine has been dug on the western side of the province. It is only half-functional, as tools are scarce, and the manpower needed to fully operate the mine is also limited.
El Fiji Grande
El Fiji Grande
Vice Delegate

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=el_fiji_grande/detail=factboo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empire of Reid* Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:56 pm

A small group of the elite Calvary riders, Mosbys Rangers were exploring the woods when they came across a group of natives. The rangers talked to them and traded with them. They brought an ambassador there. The ambassador negotiated with them, and set up a native-Kosmos trading post. Soldiers from the tribe, and from Kosmos are present at the post. They also make a deal that they will not mess with each other. When trading with the natives, a ranger trades a button for gold. When asking the natives where they found this they would not tell. This has been one of the first steps in making good relations with the natives.
The Empire of Reid*
The Empire of Reid*

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:05 pm

The Native attacks slow in Portum, with the Island population seemingly retreating to the mainland. Several new outposts have been made, 6 major settlements in all. Here they are:

Portum: 4,100
Elbror: 1,289
Antville: 960
Blue Port: 840
Mainland:600
Chapel Hill:431

169 do not live in an official settlement.

NOTE: The 3,000 soldiers are not considered citizens of any city, but troop deployments are as such:

Portum: 900
Elbror: 300
Antville: 300
Blue Port: 300
Mainland: 200
Chapel Hill: 200

800 are stationed in other locations.
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:09 pm

3 years after the meeting the airport was complete and was flying sorties to the two othe cities in the region. The engineers have fixed all problems with the cargo ships and they're going to all the colonies with trade relations. The country side was dotted with bio domes of different sizes. As summer approached, the population is 6832 without the 4000 soldiers. A small community was being built on the ocean near a reef, allowing for a massive fish farming industry to be established. The area is very peaceful, allowing for most of the military to be out in reserve and used for other needs like farmers and builders. The airforce has been making civilian drop ships to allow for fast clean transport through put the region and the claiming of the region to the southwest by pioneers.
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=falling_stars

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next