Strategos Prime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWII Based RP, [PRIVATE RP],[INVITE REQUIRED]

+3
The Empire of Reid*
Dotaria
Topsail Empire
7 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

WWII Based RP, [PRIVATE RP],[INVITE REQUIRED] - Page 4 Empty Re: WWII Based RP, [PRIVATE RP],[INVITE REQUIRED]

Post by Topsail Empire Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:02 pm

YES! We have an Italy! Make your map claim!
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

WWII Based RP, [PRIVATE RP],[INVITE REQUIRED] - Page 4 Empty Re: WWII Based RP, [PRIVATE RP],[INVITE REQUIRED]

Post by The Empire of Reid* Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:02 pm

Dotaria wrote://Also, Japanese Zeros were some of the most fragile planes in the war, their only armor being speed. The Spitfire was as fast as the Zero, but with more armor. I have better planes than you too.//
//I have some planes from Spain too.//
The Empire of Reid*
The Empire of Reid*

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:02 pm

The Empire of Reid* wrote:
//I have some planes from Spain too.//
//they are worse than Zeros//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empire of Reid* Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:04 pm

Last edited by The Empire of Reid* on Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Empire of Reid*
The Empire of Reid*

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:04 pm

//yes, but this is an alternate universe where Germany (Mitteleuropa) didn't help Spain in their civil war//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:05 pm

//4 on 1..... now I know how Ibsenia felt.... Can I change to America? They had the best planes in the war, and I can only stand a chance in the air.//
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:06 pm

The Mitteleuropan commerce raider Admiral Graf Spee continues to hunt British shipping, and has a kill count of 12 vessels so far.
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:07 pm

Dotaria wrote://4 on 1..... now I know how Ibsenia felt.... Can I change to America? They had the best planes in the war, and I can only stand a chance in the air.//
//don't worry... you will have an ally soon...//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:08 pm

ITALIANO:
WWII Based RP, [PRIVATE RP],[INVITE REQUIRED] - Page 4 Wwiiib10
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:09 pm

SPOILER:

OPERATION BARBAROSSA
WWII Based RP, [PRIVATE RP],[INVITE REQUIRED] - Page 4 Operation_Barbarossa_Wallpaper_JxHy

Coming June 1941 (AKA Tuesday Afternoon)
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:10 pm

//btw Who is against who? Is it just like WWII? Or alternate?//
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:11 pm

//Technically alternate. Russia, Japan, and Mitteleuropa (Germany) versus Brittanica (the UK) and Australia//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:12 pm

Seeing their shipping being attacked by German //I'm calling you German from now on, Mitteleuropan is too much to type// U-Boats, the Brits requisition ships from the Royal Navy to protect their shipping. They conduct more patrols around their Island.
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:12 pm

//Okay then. But i guess with OPERATION BARBAROSSA coming we will loose a nation.//
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:15 pm

//Prolly me. I'm the only one on my side.//
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empire of Reid* Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:15 pm

A fleet ofJapanese Kamikaze planes attack Brittania's militairy base.
The Empire of Reid*
The Empire of Reid*

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:15 pm

//You have Australia...//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:16 pm

The Empire of Reid* wrote:A fleet ofJapanese Kamikaze planes attack Brittania's militairy base.
//that didn't come until late 1944 when Japan was desperate, but, i'll take it  Razz //
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:18 pm

The Empire of Reid* wrote:A fleet ofJapanese Kamikaze planes attack Brittania's militairy base.
Aircraft in WWII couldnt make the distance from Japan to Brittian (on this) would result in a fuel shortage.
Either that or im stupid.
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:19 pm

//Japan is MUCH closer in this RP, only 1,100 miles away (Japanese planes could make that distance)//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:20 pm

RAF pilots attack the invaders, making strafing runs against infantry forces. They keep hitting targets until they run out of ammunition, then go back to base for more.

//I'm being blockaded right now, and he's running out of planes fast. He's going to have to return home here soon to get more, giving me some sort of relief. Unless of course, he starts spawning planes on his ships.//
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:20 pm

Topsail Empire wrote://Japan is MUCH closer in this RP, only 1,100 miles away (Japanese planes could make that distance)//

//Only a one way trip.//
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:20 pm

Dotaria wrote:

//Only a one way trip.//
//aka kamikazes//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:22 pm

Seeing that Japan cannot hold the blockade, Grand Admiral Karl Doenitz orders the Ocean Fleet to move out of the ports of Kiel and Munich to bolster the Japanese Blockade.
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:22 pm

Italiano Leader, Benito Mussolini debates about the war to join the Axis or the Allies or to even ENTER the war.
After 50 bottles of Vodka imported from Russia. and a few bowl of spaghetti. Benito decides to join the war with the Axis Powers.
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next