Strategos Prime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Strategos Prime Civil War

+3
Hockesin
Topsail Empire
Dotaria
7 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Strategos Prime Civil War - Page 8 Empty Re: The Strategos Prime Civil War

Post by Topsail Empire Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:15 pm

SSV Normandy SR-2 wrote:Systems Alliance, Novaria

General John Hewlett sat in his office a holographic galaxy map was in front of the desk.

"Begin bombardment of the topsail colony"

"yes sir"

Hewlett watched the images shown from the external cameras of the ships Space to planet missiles being fired. UT-47 Grizzly troop transport shuttles launched in droves heading down to the surface of the far off colony. As the troops landed with minimal resistance took the small town the soldier killed any that opposed them soldiers or civilians.
//um, what do you mean by "The Topsail Colony"?//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by SSV Normandy SR-2 Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:25 pm

//a colony any small area to get a foothold//
SSV Normandy SR-2
SSV Normandy SR-2
Minister of Intelligence

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:26 pm

Once news of the attack reached Requiem, Hunter nodded at the projected screen. "They made the first move, and we shall answer. "I'm authorizing Bors Qethsegol to take his 2nd Legion and the 2nd Battle Group to Topsailian territory and eliminate all enemies as he sees fit," Hunter said, then put his hand on Bors's shoulder, "May the Titan watch over you brother, and may you destroy the enemy."

Bors nodded, "Aye milord, may the Titan watch over you too brother."

Bors Qethsegol

He saw the enemy fleet attack the planet, bombarding the planet's surface from orbit and sending troops to the surface to take the Topsailian colony over. Bors kept watching until he could see some of the ships moving to intercept him. He smiled.

"Bring all ships about to the port side, and open fire in full broadside. Launch all fighters, but wait for my signal to attack them," Bors ordered. Hunter preferred to fly the ships himself, but he hated flying ships unless he absolutely had to, so he stood in the middle of the bridge. When the ship rocked from the recoil of the MAC rounds, firing 1000 pound Tungsten rounds at 15% the speed of light, he saw ships erupt in flames and explode. He didn't know how many were coming at him, but he could see some of the ships glow blue, characteristic of weapons charging.

"Brace yourselves! Launch countermeasures!"Bors ordered, watching the weapons release. The ship rocked from recoil again, as a second volley was fired into the enemy, and Bors felt himself entering a state of bloodlust. War was a Dotarian's bread and butter, and he never felt so alive or in control unless he was in the middle of a battle. He had 6,000 ships under his control, and over 30 million men under his command, but that was all he had for this whole war unless Hunter deemed it necessary to reinforce him. He still had to play this game of death conservatively.

Still though, he saw the sight of exploding Alliance ships beautiful and mesmerizing.
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by SSV Normandy SR-2 Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:49 pm

Hewlett watched on and smiled he set a comm channel the ambush fleet.

"Move in take them down a peg or two"

the tenth fleet moved in and launched a weapon codenamed Black Star The gun appears to exploit an element zero core and mass effect fields to fire gravitational singularities - micro black holes - that revert to their natural lethality when they impact a solid object. Hewlett saw two Ships disintegrate and grinned saying" this is a a weapon that the fool Admiral Hayes wouldn't commission"
SSV Normandy SR-2
SSV Normandy SR-2
Minister of Intelligence

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:05 pm

"Launch fighters, switch to anti-matter airburst weapons!" Bors roared.

The fighters moved in and destroyed 20 of the ships before the first volley of anti-matter guns were fired. Burst amongst the enemy line, causing any shit to be touched to explode. Many ships were being destroyed, and it was more hell on the Alliance side than the Dotarian, though the Alliance kept coming.

"Keep pressuring them! Turn them BACK!" Bors roared. After 3 more volleys of anti-matter, Bors yelled, "Launch gunships! Have them support the fleets, they're almost on top of us!"
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:13 pm

The Topsail Surface commander of Decima IV //this is the planet under assault// orders for all soldiers to retreat to the capitol of the planet, Decima City. In all 790,000 soldiers amass in the capitol, ready to fight back against the Alliance invasion force. The Topsail Fleet around Decima, the 14th fleet, launches an attack on the Alliance fleet circling the planet.
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by SSV Normandy SR-2 Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:21 pm

"Fire the main guns at the flag ship!!!!" yelled Hewlett

the Massive weapons on the Everest class dreadnoughts bellowed a huge roar and ripped through three ship on the way to the flag ship, the destroyers took shots on gunships and interceptors fighters of X-3 Tridents were putting up one hell of a fight.
SSV Normandy SR-2
SSV Normandy SR-2
Minister of Intelligence

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:28 pm

Bors shook his head, smiling, and raised his hands, slowing the dreadnoughts. The weapons of the C.D.W. Bloodletter aimed at the dreadnoughts that were slowed and fired, destroying 1, majorly damaging another, and slightly damaged the third, which flew over the bridge as Bors let go, grabbing his head. He smiled though, this war is going to be interesting.

//Hey, I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't try kill off one of my notable characters, Normandy. Sorry if that seemed godmoddish, but if you read my Factbook, it isn't exactly impossibe according to my concepts. Bors is a Vanguard Knight, and has been around almost as long as Hunter.//
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by SSV Normandy SR-2 Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:51 pm

The sister ship of the APF-Normandy flashed though the battle destroying fighters and gunships alike the Thanix Cannon basically melting and chewing holes in the hostile ships.

Admiral Lee Hayes

Lee watched the on going battle ships being destroyed on both sides, Lee's gaze focused on Williams who was glaring at him.

"I can't believe that bastard actually commissioned the creation of the Blackstar...that weapon literally rips you apart"

Liara was still as stealthy watching and saw the destruction of Alliance and Dotarian lives. Lee just like Liara was a human Biotic a blue aura appeared around him in his anger, Liara was shocked because she hasn't see her father use biotic since he trained her how to use and control them. Lee stood there motionless as a chair started to glow blue and came off the ground.
SSV Normandy SR-2
SSV Normandy SR-2
Minister of Intelligence

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:04 pm

Hunter Mathias

Hunter looked at Lee. Seeing the man use his biotics wasn't strange to him, but the fact that he was using it in anger worried him for his friend.

"Lee, it's alright brother. Calm down," he said, trying to soothe his friend.

Bors Qethsegol

Bors was surveying the field on a holotable, coordinating his troops as he saw defenses in the enemy line.

"6th Legion, move on the right flank! Don't let those bastards envelope us! 5th, move to support their position, provide cover fire if you can! Hold the line men!" he said over the comms, then to himself, "What the fuck are those damn Topsailians doing? Hit the rear damn it!"
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:33 pm

Suddenly, an Ibsenian fleet appeared out of hyperspace, and open fired on the Alliance fleet.

Bors, from his flagship, shouted in celebration, "HOO-AH, Those crafty Ibsenian bastards." But then his celebration turned to perplexion, as he noticed that there were TWO LongSword ships in the fleet.

"Admiral Dirk Lyken, do the Dotarian friendlies read me?"

Bord replied, "Roger that, good to see you, but why in the bloody hell do you have two LongSwords??"

"Ah, thas where we left for. Say hello to the Port Topsail" the LongSword responsed by firing its guns on cue. We went to pick it up to deliver, and we decided 'why not christen it for the Topsailians first?' So here we are."

Bors, understanding, replied "Alrighty friend, lets see what you can do."

The LongSword opened its hangars, and out flew 50,000 drone fighters. The Alliance fleet fired on them, but the drones responded by moving fluidly away from incoming fire. The drones swooped in, and delivered five casualties on the besieged Alliance fleet.
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:43 pm

Bors Qethsegol

Bors started to laugh maniacally, seeing red as the bloodlust started to take hold, "We're going to win this now, FIRE EVERYTHING!!!"

The Dotarian and Ibseinan ships fired simultaneously, destroying many of the Alliance ships, but the bastards still tried holding their ground.

The ships sensors then broke out, "Boarding party on Hanger Bay 12. Repeat, boarding party n Hangar bay 12."

"XO, take over for me!" Bors roared, and slammed his helmet on, sliding the face mask over and drawing his sword by ejecting it from his wrist.

"Aye sir," the XO said, smiling and moving to the holotable.

Bors moved with 2 other Vanguards to the hangerbay, where many Alliance soldiers were taking residence, preparing for a defense.

"KILL THOSE BASTARDS!!!" Bors roared, and charged.

Whether or not Bors was ever hit, or if the bullets never penetrated, he would never know. He charged home, knocking an alliance soldier off his feet and slicing the head off of another. He then jerked the arm off of one soldier, bludgeoned his back up with it, and sliced the armless man's head off. They were Humans, easily torn apart by a Dotarian, High Dotarian or not.
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by SSV Normandy SR-2 Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:44 pm

Lee took a took a deep breath he threw his hand up and the chair flew out the door past Liara who gasped as the heavy wooden chair went past her. Lee spun on his heel when he heard his daughter and pointed at her gesturing for her to come to him, she looked scared due to the fact of the pissed look on her father's face and tears started to well up in her eyes. Liara may play a big game and act tough but she was a meek girl.

Topsail Battlefield

the second half of the fleet snuck around the back side of the Dotarian fleet to its rear shot a couple salvos hitting multiple ships.

"Bors, this is Commander Alphonse Elric of the SSV Conviction surrender you are surrounded. We will grant you quarter and you and you men will be unharmed if you fail to comply we will be forced to destroy The Bloodletter"

Al knew bors and hopped he would remember him.
SSV Normandy SR-2
SSV Normandy SR-2
Minister of Intelligence

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:50 pm

"Ahh, AL! MY FRIEND IT IS GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU!" Bors said, crazed and licking the Alliance soldier's blood off of his armor and sword, fueling his bloodlust, "You betrayed Lee my friend, I'll offer you the same treatment only if you turn it down, I'LL FIND YOU AND BURN YOU ALIVE TRAITOR!!!" He then sprinted a half mile up to the bridge and looked at the Normandy, daring his old friend to test him. "BRING IT OOOOOOOONNNNNNN!!!!!!!"
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:54 pm

After finishing the destruction of the first half of the fleet, Ibsenia moved its ships forward to support Dotaria

"Dotaria, this is Dirk, you are clear to advance and board, we are protecting your flanks and rear."

//the rear that Alphonse Elric is not on. Btw nice FMA reference.//
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by SSV Normandy SR-2 Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:01 pm

Al went to a secure comm channel and contacted Bors again.

"Bors, I was following Admiral Hayes's orders to meet up with him in Dotarian space so we could take back the Alliance. His orders stopped and he went silent I couldn't contact him. Then got orders from General John Hewlett to take this colony I'm loyal to Lee"

all ships held fire as both waited for a reply.

//one of my favorite Anime//
SSV Normandy SR-2
SSV Normandy SR-2
Minister of Intelligence

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:07 pm

//I seriously don't know what you're talking about Ibsenia, lol.//

"Hayes is on Requiem, and we broke ties with them Al. You're following a usurper damn it! WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU USE UNAUTHORIZED WEAPONS?!" Bors yelled, trying to yell at the ship in front of him, not noticing he was on a comm channel.
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by SSV Normandy SR-2 Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:15 pm

"we were told during the retrofits of the Blackstar that Lee authorize the use of the weapon and Hewlett a usurper he is the highest ranked officer in the Alliance Army branch...what proof do you have and why is Lee on Requiem what happen to Armali?" replied al

he signaled to ready a shuttle
SSV Normandy SR-2
SSV Normandy SR-2
Minister of Intelligence

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:20 pm

Bors had the Dotarians and the Ibsenians hold fire, but to still train their guns. "Come on board by yourself in Hanger Bay 12 and I'll tell you myself and provide proof."

//To let you know Normandy, the hanger is full of dead Alliance soldiers that were ripped apart or cut to pieces. Bors is doing this to show him what will happen to him if he does anything he isn't supposed to do.//
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:27 pm

//Sorry to cut in. But when shall Grothbord make his appearance?//
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by SSV Normandy SR-2 Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:31 pm

Al put on his combat hard suit and powered up his kinetic barriers grabbing his M7, he jumped in to a grizzly and piloted it to hanger 12. As soon as the shuttle landed he jumped out and looked around he spit on the traitors of the alliance.

"Fucking traitors, got what you deserved" Al said looking at Bors "What is this proof that you have?"
SSV Normandy SR-2
SSV Normandy SR-2
Minister of Intelligence

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:41 pm

"Come to the bridge," he told Al, then looked to a Vanguard next to him, take his weapons."

"Bors..."

"You led these men to their deaths. I'm putting aside any doubts. Hand him your weapons," Bors said sternly, letting Al know that he was the one in charge.
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by SSV Normandy SR-2 Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:50 pm

Al followed silently Bors to bridge and looking at the devastation on both side

"I was following orders and the boys planet side are not under my command they won't listen" said al

He thought that Lee went insane to order attacks on allies but he stood by and followed orders like he was trained to do without question.
SSV Normandy SR-2
SSV Normandy SR-2
Minister of Intelligence

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:54 pm

Bors led him to the bridge, where a hologram of Hunter and Lee awaited Al. Al stared at the hologram, "Mr. President?"

"Hello Al," Lee said, through clenched teeth.

"Sir you..." Al said, not believing his eyes, "You're alive?"

"I'm very much alive. Why are you doing this?" Lee asked him.

"General John Hewlet ordered it in your name sir, he ordered me back," Al said in his defense.
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by SSV Normandy SR-2 Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:12 am

Admiral Lee Hayes

Lee stared at the holographic image of Al and the Blue aura of his biotics appears again Lee was livid.

"how the hell he order it with my name"

"sir it was an executive order from your log in back in Armali"

"haven't been it Armali in days, al"

Lee paced in anger as Hunter and Liara stood and watch him do so.

"I want this Hewlett's head on a fucking Platter....and a wanna tear it off his shoulders myself" Lee said as his as the biotic field pulsed pushing tables and chairs away from him Liara shook in fear at her father and his actions.
SSV Normandy SR-2
SSV Normandy SR-2
Minister of Intelligence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next