Strategos Prime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character RP

+4
Hockesin
Admin
Dotaria
East Ibsenia
8 posters

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

Character RP - Page 11 Empty Re: Character RP

Post by Falling Stars Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:36 pm

//Dotoria's post comes before my last one//
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=falling_stars

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:19 pm

//so you locked Arthur out?//
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:48 pm

East Ibsenia wrote://so you locked Arthur out?//
//I assumed he was already inside since I blew the horn and went to rescue Marcus. Also I believe Dotoria's post comes before mine timeline wise//
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:15 pm

//yes but based of what Dotaria wrote, Arthur never went inside, he charged into the enemy. //
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:26 pm

//From now on, I will be Aron until Marcus wakes up.//

Running around the room, looking for his commander and father figure, Aron couldnt find Marcus. 

"Commander Riut, Where is Marcus??" 

Riut responded wearily, "Oh, I had one of my boys bring him in. Looking around for the man, he noticed that he was missing too. "Damnit! We lost Marcus!"

Panic spread, as the two of the three leaders of the siege were missing. King Vala turned to Riut, "Is there any hope of us winning this battle?

Riut looked at Vala, determination in his eyes, "No, but we will try nonetheless."
Riut was not aware of the grand host outside the walls that had come to rescue them. Soon, the pounding on the doors grew quiet, and suspicious, Riut opened the door to look out. The throne room was coated in blood, and Lord Ornant and Arthur stood talking and shaking hands. Looking up, Riut noticed a grand assortment of banners flying over the castle, but the main one of House Ornant.

Character RP - Page 11 2HkQnFX

Riut walked up to Arthur, "What happened? Where is Marcus?"

Arthur, covered and blood replied, "We gave these bastards their worth. Lord Ornant arrived during the siege, and broke the defending line of men. They routed back to the boats and fled. They wont be returning soon. As for Marcus....we don't know."
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:06 pm

Riut walks out into the throne room, which is covered in bodies, many Rul but, a good amount assassin, mercenary, and guards. He looks to the wall which the Rul were being held prisoner. Vala walks over to the prisoners Riut on his tail. The 12 other assassins amass together looking for their fellow men. Riut sees the flash of steel by the prisoners, and another prisoner raise a hand. Time seems to stop, Riut can not move to get to the prisoners nor yell out. 'This is your chance to decide Riut. You yell your assassins and Vala die. Choose the ones you wish to save.' Riuts mind moves quickly, devises a plan.

'I'm ready' Time unfreezes Riut lunges toward the man with his hand raised. He jumps and grabs the fire pot from his hands and throws it at the man with the blade. He hears a scream, some ruffling armor and a body fall. He looks around to see the prisoner on the ground rolling attempting to put the flames out, Vala appears fine until the guard near him moves revealing the blade sunk into his gut.

'You can't change fate Riut, you have chosen.' Vala falls to the ground coughing up blood, guards attempting to keep him alive until a healer arrives. Riut walks up to the walls. looking at the blood soaked stone he sees the enemy fleet disappearing into the fog, the remainder sitting in or under the harbor burning. Riut bows his head and cries. A breeze touches his face and a different voice fills his mind.

'Riut, find Marcus he is ok but, is in danger.'

'Garth?' Riut didn't even have to ask the question, he instantly recognized his voice.

'I'm not attached to you but, I wanted to tell you it was an honor serving with you.' 'Alavidā mērē dōsta' He feels Erea's presence return to him.

'You'll need your stealth to save Marcus Riut. I'll ask Arthur to come with us Riut. There's no way he'll refuses a rescue mission.' He felt Erea chuckle to himself as his presence disappears. Riut looks at the piles of dead on the shore and prays.

Last edited by Falling Stars on Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

Back to top Go down

Post by Hockesin Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:27 pm

\\If you have not noticed, I am unable to keep up with the Character RP. Do with my character as you wish//
Hockesin
Hockesin

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:57 pm

//Falling stars, can you separate your speaking in their own paragraphs?? that is really hard to read.//
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:48 pm

"I'm going out to find Marcus. Men, you will be under Aron for the time being until I come back. Don't follow me," Arthur ordered his men. He was exhausted, but he didn't show it. His whole body was on fire, and he really was burnt out, but his friend's life meant more to him, it was what brought him like this in the first place. "Riut!"

"What friend?"

"Where did that assassin put Marcus?"

"I dunno," the man told him, perplexed. "I told him to hide him, but I thought I saw him go down. You think the Rul got him?"

"They better pray to the gods that they don't. If you've got an idea, lead on," Arthur said.
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:54 pm

Marcus woke up from his unconscious state, his head rocking back and forth. Or was his entire body rocking back and forth??? Squinting his eyes up at the sun, he heard seagulls cawing. Coming to his sense, he noticed that he was chained up on a ship, with dozens of other soldiers and assassins. Calling to a man on deck, he inquired about their destination.

"Shut up dog. You are a slave now, and will be sold in Vaes Morro."

Marcus spit at the man, and received a slap in return.
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:07 pm

"Actually, he may be... Oh gods..." Riut said, thinking.

"What?" Arthur said.

He may not be here anymore, there's a ship missing," Riut said and pointed.

Next to the Ved Dovah, there was a spot for a huge warship to land, and there were marks on the ground where a ship was pushed off. Arthur fell to his knees, completely exhausted.

"Gods no..." Arthur said, and slumped his body. His best friend, the man who watched his back from the first time he started this adventure, was gone.

Riut put a hand on his shoulder. "Brother, we can still catch them. Your ship is fast, yes?"

Arthur nodded, "Aye... But I don't have enough men to make her fast."

"I'll bring men. I have some to spare, and I'll come with. Give me the word, and I'll get my assassins and follow you," Riut said.

Arthur nodded. He had 31 men left from his old party. There would be no time for a proper burial for the dead, only to burn them and spread their ashes on the move. That wasn't counting the assassins. They weren't used to fighting toe to toe, but the men did excellent in the battle. They deserved burials.

"Let's tend to our dead, then get the hell out of here," Arthur said, then stood and offered his hand to Riut, "What do you say?"
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:45 am

"Hell requires tending, don't think I'll pass that one up" Riut says as he takes Arthur's hand helping him up. "Take some time to rest, ill have some of my men tend to the dead for you. Promise me you'll stay and rest, you'll need it for this journey."

"I will Riut, wake me before the burials of my men start I want to see them off myself." He walks to a wall, sits down and instantly falls into a deep sleep. Riut walks to the castle, some of the dead have already been taken out and lined in the courtyard. Most of the assassins had their code name on their blades making it easy for Riut to preform his burial ritual on them. The remaining 12 assassins made as much effort not to lose their cool as possible, only breaking when their best friends came along. Each time Riut comforted the man, using Erea to make sure they made the passage to the next world. Every single one did , which lightened the assassins spirits a little. As the day dragged on Arthir was awoken to begin burying the dead, he looked well rested, still a little pale and tired looking but, better. They preformed the burials well into the night using a bonfire or their comrade's shields to light their burial (it was a tradition of the leader of the guards to do so). When they returned to the houses that were vacant they slept. No dreams plagued Riut's sleep only Erea who was telling him where they need to starts to find Marcus.

Last edited by Falling Stars on Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:54 am

//falling stars. Come on. Erea has no idea where i am. Its up to you to find out based off of prisoners and clues and such.//
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:07 am

East Ibsenia wrote://falling stars. Come on. Erea has no idea where i am. Its up to you to find out based off of prisoners and clues and such.//
//I agree, though being pointed in the right direction would be okay I would think. They're going to have a good couple of day's sail against us, but we need to make this challenging.//
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:13 am

At the funerals, Arthur made the funerals in the same style as they were done by the Century Oak. He said a few prayers, and promoted Jogo to an officer. They then woke the next morning, and pushed the Ved Dovah out to sea.

Arthur took the helm after rubbing the ornate shaft, asking the gods for help in saving his friend. He looked to the rising sun and fell to his knees, praying. "Oh gods, hear my plea. Watch over my shield-brother. He is the closest person to family I have left. Watch over him for me, and watch over my men."

"What gods do you pray to?" Riut asked, his cloak flapping in the breeze.

"The Gods of the Northern Frost. They have been good to me, but now... I hope they have not forsaken me," Arthur said, then rose, taking the helm. "Aft row! Look lively lads, we have a brother to save!" The men obeyed, then Arthur gave them the order to go at cruising speed. They were 10 miles away from the coast when they got their wind, and let loose their sails.

//Stars, add some dialogue to put some meat into this story if you would please. I'd like to know more about your character, and I'll return the favor if you want.//
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:02 am

East Ibsenia wrote://falling stars. Come on. Erea has no idea where i am. Its up to you to find out based off of prisoners and clues and such.//
//the ocean is big and is really hard to track people in the open waters. a little direction will make it so we can find you.//
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:57 pm

Arriving in Vaes Morro half dead from thirst and hunger, Marcus was in a pitiful shape. The Rul were barbaric to their captives, and now it seemed he would be a slave. A Rullan dragged him to a slave pit, and locked him in, where he slumped to the ground in exhaustion. Passing out in the hot sun, he woke up the next morning to a kick from a Rullan.

"Get up!"

Marcus stumbled to his feet and walked himself into a line with the other slaves. Looking down the line, he recognized Rodrick from his mercernary band, and an assassin that looked familiar. The rest of the men were all Faxview men. Marcus thought to himself, "I have to free these men."

A slave master came down the line, inspecting all the men. He came to Marcus, where the man poked and jabbed at Marcus. When the man tried to open his mouth, Marcus locked his jaw. The man nodded, and a burning sensation struck his back. The master walked on down the line, and then left to talk with the lead Rullan.

After about an hour, the man returned, and exchanged money and shook hands with the Rullan in front of the slaves. "We were just bought" Marcus thought.
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:17 pm

Riut awoke up early that morning, after eating a light curry soup, he set out to the harbor. He looked around. The scene looked much worse than he thought yesterday. The smoke was mostly gone from around the area, men were working to salvage parts from the still floating ships, others attempting to mark the spots where the sunken boats lie. He passes over his traps, most of which have been tripped or are being removed by the community. He walks into the harbor seeing Arthur already up, working on fixing up the Ven Dova. "'morning Riut!" Arthur yells to Riut from the mast of the ship.

"Good morning my friend!" Riut yells back. He looks and chuckles to himself as his rowboat survived the conflict. Riut walks aboard, the surface much slicker than when he was last aboard. "Did you tar and wash the ship Arthur?"

" 'ei Riut, my men and I have been here since the fall of the moon preparing the ship." He slides down the mast and stows his gloves on top of a barrel next to Riut. "Come with me, seeing that tracking is one of an assassin's areas of expertise, we may be able to determine where these men that stole the ship came from," He said to Riut as they walked to the docking area.

"Erea gave me the general direction in which they went but, the gods deny him the ability to fully explain where they are, only give hints. Something about breaking destiny." Riut bends down and observes the hull mark. Careful not to trend on the tracks in the mud. He sees a few splinters from the hull. Riut hands it to Arthur. "Seeing boats are for you and Marcus, take a look at this." He hands it to Arthur.

"It seems to be, a local wood, I'd have to have the carpenter in town take a look at it," he said to Riut, " What about the tracks?" Riut moves to observe the prints in the mud. They were all the same, only different sizes. It was definitely leather, but the animal he had no clue.

"I can't tell the origin of the shoes as i don't know leather types or animals. You should follow the the wood origin and talk to the carpenter. I'll go talk to the blacksmith see if he can help me."

//I'll tell my past on the ship ride to where ever Marcus went.//
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:34 pm

//Okay, i will allow it, but from now on, Erea is more of a spiritual guide. Is that alright???//
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:38 pm

//We were already out on the water..... Sailing.....//
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:05 am

//Ya, is it cool if he can defend me every once in a while. like in dire situations?//
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:52 am

//sure. Why not.//
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:58 am

//Hey Stars, can we leave off with us pulling into Vaes Morro?//
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:31 pm

//How did you find out Marcus was there though?!?!
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:56 pm

//Wait what? We need a little longer of a hunt before we find out marcus's location. Like the wood should be from Lyas's old wood and the leather we shouldn't be able to find due to the many types//
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next