Strategos Prime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character RP

+4
Hockesin
Admin
Dotaria
East Ibsenia
8 posters

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down

Character RP - Page 5 Empty Re: Character RP

Post by East Ibsenia Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:31 pm

//hahaha marcus knows that. But leave it in because its kinda funny. He never put his armor on, just bought it.//
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:32 pm

//fiji, the West Bite is a body of water.//
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:34 pm

//hmm. The map is a bit off. It doesnt make sense for Faxview to have a port and be a village. But i think that is where you intended to head Fiji//
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:48 pm

Riut enters a secluded shop at the edge of Mycra. The bell rings shooting a sharp metallic sound throughout the shop. An older man walks out from behind a door in the back of the shop, holding a Leather mallet in his hand. "What can I do for you?" He asks Riut with an obviously false smile.

"I need a set of dark colored leather armor and a hood of the same color." Riut replies.

"Come here and let me measure you." He approaches the old man cautiously, fearing he may do something. "Ah!" He exclaims with surprise, "I have a set of chain-leather armor just for you. The fact I don't have to custom make it will cut of a few dragons." He slips behind the door behind him, returning with a matte leather set.
"How much?" Riut asks, carefully not to show any joy at having a nicely made set of armor.
"10 crowns." He replies.

"If I could ask do you know any taverns?" Riut asks curiously hoping to get a decent paying contract.

"The Red Fox is just around the corner, you looking for work?"

"Yes, if you and me are thinking about the same work." Replies Riut in an as-matter-fact voice.

"You should keep that to yourself, just a note from a veteran." He replies with a slight chuckle.

"Wait your an assassin?" Riut asks surprised by the old man's response.

"Meet me in the Red Fox at sundown." He whispers as he walks back into his workshop.
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=falling_stars

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:19 pm

//Or.... We could see the ship..... Invite his character over....//
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:33 pm

//Wait what Dot??//
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:51 pm

//Since Fiji was on a ship, he'd have to pass through the body of water we're in right now. We could meet his character, and invite the girl onboard.//
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:36 pm

//no we are in the East Bite, he is at the West Bite//
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:55 pm

//Wouldn't he have to go through east to get to west?//
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:21 pm

//yeah but look at where he is. Mycra to Faxview. We are Beleriand to Sea Town. We would never meet//
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:28 pm

//We're going back to get ship parts. Where is the King we're fighting for?//
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:48 pm

//sapphire lake//
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:01 pm

//What should we do with the ship?//
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:28 pm

//I thought we would like hide them so that we can salvage them at some other time.//
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:21 pm

Udo Kortzfleisch, Born 1337, Marliken.
"Thou shall return to the place ye came!"
Shouted an Mycraen Official.
Udo Kortzfleisch found himself at a hanging. His hanging.
"Udo Kortzfleisch, guilty of, Murder,Robbery and Assassinating the prince of Mycra.
Udo giggled, remembering how much of a coward he was.
"SHUT UP!" Yelled the Executer. Hitting Udo in the jaw.
"Thou demon of hell return of where ye came!" Cried the Official
"Let god have mercy on your soul." "Now Mr.Executer." The Executer reached for the leaver only to find a arrow in his hand, Then his head.
Henry Xycron, Udo's partner in the Assassin's Guild. Cut Udo free from the rope.
"Henry! Glad to see you! Did you not bring the Rum!?" Yelled Udo
"I would never forget the rum! Come with me the Guild is here." Replied Henry.
Udo put on a devilish grin. "Remember who left me behind?"
"Yes, Udo Im sor-" Udo stabbed Henry, "Wir sehen uns in der Hölle." Whispered Udo to Henry. and left him to die.
"STOP STOP THAT MAN!" Yelled a Mycraen Guard. Udo acted quickly and grabbed Henry's crossbow then shot the guard.
Udo found the closest horse with a saddle. Pushing the owner out of the saddle, "HEY MY HORSE STOP THAT MAN!" Yelled the angry horse owner.
Udo Kortzfleisch began his ride to the port.
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:38 pm

//Where would you suppose we could hide them?//
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:28 pm

//a cove//
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:06 pm

They went back to the ships on the southern part of the Mycran Isle, and lashed the ships together in one long line.

"You think we'll get through the rocks like this?" Marcus asked.

Arthur turned his lip, making mental calculations. "We may, but I'm almost certain we're gonna scrape the hulls of the ships behind us. That's alright though, Vugel Dol is some pretty though shit."

Sure enough, Arthur was right. They scraped the hulls, but the ships were still intact. They brought them out of the East Bite and into the open sea, and took them south of Belerland. It took a week and a half to get to a good hiding spot, 3 days for the Ved Dovah alone if it were alone, and Marcus and Arthur alike thought it was the perfect spot. There was a cove that was damn near impossible to get to, as Arthur scraped the hull of the Ved Dovah several times, but they got through and beached the boats. The way out was much smoother, Arthur only scraping once, but no Greenlander warship could get through. Arthur was satisfied.

"Where to next commander?" Arthur asked Marcus.
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:12 pm

Riut walks down the Main Street of Mycra. Hearing some commotion behind him, he turns around. He had just enough time to jump back to avoid the horse and rider that flew by. Cursing to himself he look at the rider hoping to report him to the guards. Slightly confused at the man's atire of what seems like a prisoner's tunic, he got up and desided not to report the man. Riut continued on his way to The Red Fox. He got there early. He never liked to be surprised, by a new place. 10 minutes later the old man walks in and instantly notices Riut in the corner. He sits down across the table. "So what's your backround, good sir?"

"I used to work as a mercenary, that's all you need to know." Riut says defensively.

"Well, at least I know your semi-qualified. I am with the Assassin's guild here in Mycra. Before you ask we do do jobs outside of Mycra."

"Ok. What do I have to do and what's the payment?"

"Well as for payment, you'll become a recruit for the assaissin's guild. Here's the target. You must eliminate this-" he was interrupted by a hooded man, who whispered into his ear. The man's face fell into a look of dismay.

"Please look this over, he'll be near the market at midday. Gods speed." The assassin got up and left quickly and quietly talking to the other man, who must also be an assassin or some kind of runner for the guild. Riut slowly reading over the information given to him, contiplated the word he heard the hooded man say. Betrayal.
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:12 am

//Hey stars, you're a good RPer man. Good post.//
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:32 am

Arthur scratched the stubble beginning to form on his chin. He hadn't shaved in days. Contemplating his options, he revealed his thoughts to Arthur.

"Well, See, the problem is not GETTING to Sapphire lake, it is where we keep Feh Dovah while we are there. Beleriand is not an option, and Lyas is too far away. We could either beach it, or store it at Sea Town. I think our best bet is Sea Town, so lets head there. Plus, we get to figure out what happened after all."
East Ibsenia
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:56 am

"I don't wanna beach her again, but I also don't want our gold in their hands. We have over 150 Dragons in our hold, and them being able to get ahold of it is... Disturbing. What do you wanna do?" Arthur said, thinking about the gold they found.
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:38 pm

//Thanks Dotoria, I'm interested to see how your and Ibsenia's quest ends up//

Riut walked around the market, looking at the goods the various merchants had on display. Something out of the ordinary caught his eye. A very decorative dagger with finger holes right above the blade. 'Perfect' Riut thought. He waited till no one was looking and took the dagger hiding it in his coat. Midday arrived and he was sitting on the outskirts of the market drinking a cup of iced rum. The man, Romero Trashoon //pronounced Tras-oon//, walked up to a stand selling expensive bread. He was wearing a matron cape, perfect for hiding blood. He walked up pretending to admire goods in the stands next to Romeo, waiting for the perfect moment to strike. He approached the man readying his blade in his sleeve. Riut, pushed by a surge in the crowd, stumbles and losses his footing. A sharp pain rides up his arm a warm liquid runs down his arm. And a few moments later another spot of pain accompanied with the warmth of the liquid. He looks down only to see an arrow sticking out of his arm and shoulder. He hits the ground, rolls onto his shoulder wincing in pain as he breaks the tip off of the arrows and pulls them out . Hearing an arrow thud behind him he notices an archer bearing no colors but white get hit by an arrow fired from an invisible man. He drags himself to his feet and ran. He pulls into an ally, his vision starting to tunnel and he has list feeling to his left arm. Pulling out the rest of the arrow he ran. He falls to his knees exhausted, using what little consciousness he has, he prayed. He's unconscious before he hits the ground.
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

Back to top Go down

Post by Hockesin Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:43 pm

Ethan shifted on the log, and wrapped his rough, woolen blanket tighter. It seems they would be sharing another cold night under the stars together. Luckily this time Ethan had a fire to warm himself by, one that was crackling and hissing, throwing off a strong current of heat. On the way to Mycra, they had not been able to light fires during the night, for fear of bandits, but the roving armies of the Kings of Eremor had caused most bandits to flee, or join the ranks of either king. Around this little refuge from the cold, Ethan and his eight men-at arms had gathered, along with Harold, although he was not very talkative. Ethan looked over at the blood-stained blanket, wrapped around Harold, his features pressing into the thin cloth. Shortly after Harold had told Ethan about the predicament of House Rowe, Jorvis had come sprinting back at the head of the men, a column of King Amek's soldiers hot on his tail. Amek had just realized that Ethan had been in the city on diplomatic business, and had sent soldiers to capture him as a hostage. Not that Davin would have cared much for Ethan's life, aside from putting on a show, and then claiming Amek to be a tyrant when he executed Ethan. Everything was a game in Davin's eyes. During the escape from Mycra, Ethan had lost 5 men and Harold had been shot through the neck with an arrow as they were passing through the city gates towards the docks. Harold and those soldiers had been just a few of the many deaths that Davin was now responsible for in his war. Ethan and his men had only just escaped their pursuers, and so this was the first night they had been able to light a fire. Ethan had only direction to go now, towards Sapphire Lake, where hopefully he could stop this madness.
Hockesin
Hockesin

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:37 pm

"10 dead as archers fired upon crowd," the town crier yells outside. "Among the dead..." he reads the list of the dead and missing. Among them was Riut. The old man laughs. "Sorry about that little spout there Riut, the man was a decoy. My men tried to get to you before his guards did. At least your in a better place now." He says a tear forming in his eye.
"You know their looking for you," a man in the shadows said in a serious tone, "they all saw your assassin's colors."

"I know, I know. We just need time to move and the guild will be fine as long as we lay low." He said winking at the man, "Besides, hiding is what we do best."

The man flinched as he walked over. "Obviously not well enough. You got me killed out there." He said with a smile.

"I know, but at least your still here. Quickly, grab your things and we'll ride to Rockport."

"You know I'm still having trouble with that, OLD MAN" They chuckle as they grab their gear, telling bad jokes and insulting remarks. They sneak to the docks and hop aboard the White Colt, which the other assassins have already prepared to sail. They pull off, watching Mycra fade behind the trees. Seagulls chirped and the waves made the man feel at home. He used to love sailing with his father. The old assassin walks up behind him and rests himself on the railing of the ship.

"You did fine today. I think your ready to become part of the guild Riut." A green flash illuminates Riut's face as the sun passes over the horizon.

Last edited by Falling Stars on Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:03 am; edited 3 times in total
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next