Colony RP [Private RP][Invite Required]

Page 27 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Colony RP [Private RP][Invite Required]

Post by East Ibsenia on Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:02 pm

Topsail Empire wrote:After a long and hard decision, The Republic of Eden decides to side with East Ibsenia on one condition, if we win the war East Ibsenia gets the island of Halleyan and Port Topsail is freed. The 10,000 soldiers helping Dotaria and El Fiji Grande withdraw and move to help East Ibsenia push back the Dotarians. Airstrikes are launched at Port Gottes in Land Gottes and Carvaak in Carvaaka.

//All of Port Topsail, or just the city?//
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria on Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:13 pm

//I'm firing across the straight into the city. I'm not engaging your soldiers except through artillery fire, but I am engaging your navy.//

Artillery is turned from the city to the advancing forces, and before they can get halfway across the straight, the Dotarians open fire on them with small arms fire, rocket launchers, and artillery fire. They also have fighters strafe the water and destroy landing craft.

Long-range fighters and bombers engage air targets and destroy airbases, destroying the enemy's ability to attack via air.
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire on Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:16 pm

Topsail Soldiers fight like madmen, in hopes of pushing them back across the straight. 110,000 Topsail troops attack the Dotarian troops, who pull back.
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire on Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:17 pm

30,000 troops from The Republic of Eden, which have now been absorbed into the Topsail Army, help to push the Dotarians back. Fighters strafe the Dotarian soldiers causing large amounts of casualties.
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia on Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:31 pm

Glad to see the Topsailian defending themselves, East Ibsenia gives them free rein to attack who they please, as long as they dont conflict with East Ibsenian goals or orders, and they dont break the contract.
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by El Fiji Grande on Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:37 pm

East Ibsenia wrote://guys im not just steamrolling him for fun. I offered him surrender terms, and i even let him set his terms to a degree, but he refused and said he would rather die fighting. I dont WANT to fight him, but i have to.//
Well, you haven't exactly given me a chance to fight. One moment you deploy some men, and I put some out in return. The next, my armies are crushed, my divisions are sunk, and you have surrounded Bevarus. I haven't had time to post a single thing throughout the day, because I don't have a phone and I'm at school.
El Fiji Grande
Vice Delegate

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=el_fiji_grande/detail=factboo

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia on Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:39 pm

El Fiji Grande wrote:
Well, you haven't exactly given me a chance to fight. One moment you deploy some men, and I put some out in return. The next, my armies are crushed, my divisions are sunk, and you have surrounded Bevarus. I haven't had time to post a single thing throughout the day, because I don't have a phone and I'm at school.

//You are far from crushed. I just raided your outer farming and industrial regions. Fight back now.//
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia on Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:42 pm

East Ibsenia wrote:

//You are far from crushed. I just raided your outer farming and industrial regions. Fight back now.//

//Plus, I didnt think there was much west of Bevarus, so i just dismissed it. I never destroyed anything. All your armies are still around for the most part.//
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by El Fiji Grande on Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:44 pm

East Ibsenia wrote:

//Perhaps, but I don't see how you managed to blockade the sea outside of Bevarus. I have most of navy there, and that's all the way on the other side of the continent for you. I would have had plenty of time to take them out. But yes, I will fight back now.//
El Fiji Grande
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia on Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:46 pm

El Fiji Grande wrote:
//Perhaps, but I don't see how you managed to blockade the sea outside of Bevarus. I have most of navy there, and that's all the way on the other side of the continent for you. I would have had plenty of time to take them out. But yes, I will fight back now.//

//The navy is simply sitting outside Bevarus, and i managed it because it is manily Topsailian ships, and some Ibsenian ones that arrived later.//
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire on Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:49 pm

The Topsail Navy launches cruise missiles at Carvaak, which is currently being rebuilt, causing the rebuilding process to go back to square one
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia on Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:51 pm

//As long as they arent nukes Laughing //
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria on Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:59 pm

Dotarian jets level every building in the new colony, leaving nothing but charred buildings and bodies. This ought to have the Topsailians thinking twice about their transgression against Carvaak.

The Dotarians then push the Topsailians back in a huge armored charge. Topsailian soldiers end up dying in the surf back at the straights, and bombardment of the city continues. Prisoners of war are given a choice, be cannon fodder for the Dotarians or die like animals.
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia on Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:00 pm

Lorchant is horrified by the violence of Dotaria. They respond by sending 400,000 greywolves to aid Topsail. These wolves are armed with EMP cannons to stop the armored charge.
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by El Fiji Grande on Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:15 pm

//I may never have posted an updated map of my colonies, but I did make a post showing the extent of my territories, which included the entire Northwestern peninsula of Eros. In order to get troops into my northern regions, you would have had to fight them first.//

The six massive naval divisions located in the Bay of Bevarus (two of which are made up of ten submarines each) are surprised to see a blockade of East Ibsenian troops forming around Bevarus. They were unaware of the attack, and would surely been notified either by alert ships, satellite, or by radar that the fleets were arriving. Though surprised, they nevertheless seized the opportunity to start taking out East Ibsenian ships. Submarines paired off to surround ships from more than one side, before each firing rapid torpedoes into their flanks. The attack was coordinated, such that all submarines fired at nearly the same time. The surface ships in the area launched their long range cannons at the blockade, engaging the enemy.

Meanwhile, the troops in Bevarus and Saffargia waged intense war on the incoming East Ibsenian troops, which halted their advance. Heavy losses were taken from both sides. The industrial centers in the south had seized to operate due to near complete East Ibsenian occupation, but the factories in the north continued to operate full throttle. All buildings in Bevarus closed their bomb blast doors, prepared for an ongoing siege if necessary.

Noting that much of the East Ibsenian army was on Eros, and also considering that sometimes the best defense is a bit of attack, the El Fiji Grandeans decided to use their air power to their advantage, despite the anti air defenses organized all around Elbaror and Port Topsail. Every ship in the Grandean fleet with missile capability launches one, directed at East Ibsenian territory, reaching speeds exceeding 4000 mph, and cruising at an altitude of 150 miles. Nearing their destination, the missiles break up into several independent warheads (non nuclear), as well as releasing chaff (wires that reflect radar, thereby creating the appearance of large incoming object that will obscure your radar), and decoys (balloons with the same radar and temperature characteristics of warheads, each of them, and each of the real warheads containing radar jammers to confuse your antiair defense systems). At the instant of deployment, a non-nuclear EMP is set off over East Ibsenian airspace, blocking any possible return fire, or attempts to shoot down the incoming missiles. Each warhead, instead of containing a nuke, contains three ATBIP bombs, which in comparative size are the largest nonnuclear bombs in existence.

Following shortly behind the ICBMs is a fleet of fighters, launched from the decks of carriers in the Sea of Bevarus. The bombing of East Ibsenia has begun. Targets include each of East Ibsenia's provinces, including Port Topsail. One is headed for the East Ibsenian forces known to be in the Costonovan mountains.
El Fiji Grande
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by El Fiji Grande on Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:19 pm

An ATBIP bomb going off. Notice the small mushroom cloud?
Also known as FOAB, the Father Of All Bombs, larger yet than MOAB.
El Fiji Grande
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria on Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:24 pm

Dotarian soldiers saw the Grandean warheads slam into Port Topsail, and cheered. This induced the 60,000 Dotarians to be in bloodlust before the wolves attacked, and in which case they were blown out of the water in transport, and then slaughtered with Dotarian casualties reaching up to 28,000 men, who are quickly reinforced. The tide is starting to turn somewhat, although it will be a still drawn out and long fought war.
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia on Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:26 pm

Bombs drop on East Ibsenia, and are reflected. Plasma shields around the cities protect the cities from bombing, and the CCS guns turn on to mechanical fire. Mechanical fire is slower,and only uses regular ammunition, and is manned by humans. Slowly but surely, the planes are shot down.

The fighters that attempt to launch from the carriers are shot down immediately by CCS guns on Ibsenian cruisers. Topsailian hoverships submerge, and begin engaging El fiji Grandean submarines in one on one combat. More ships arrive from the blockade that was around the Republic of Eden.

At Costonovo, Ezio Malmatte and his troops suddenly appeared in the city square, and proceeded to take the city. //You can still fight back. I can give you an explanation//

At Bevarus, the soldiers besieging the city go into a rage, seeing the navy out in the sea being attacked. Rick Hayes attacks the city, and ends up breaking into a segment of walls with grenade and plasma fire.
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia on Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:28 pm

//Note, you still dealt damage to me, but not really around my cities. Although Port Topsail probably got hit, since it was being bombarded by whatever Dot had to disable my shield.//
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria on Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:31 pm

The Dotarians choose their time to attack the city of Port Topsail. At night, they silently moved across the straights with some reinforcing Sharkfins under the surface, in which case they would deploy underwater and walk up to the shore. Ibesenian soldiers woke up amidst chaos, and died reaching for their weapons. Within 2 hours, the city was nearly taken, with only a few miles of strong resistance left.

This is the moment when Dotarian armor rolls in, and air assets attack via strafing to take out high value targets, the safest way considering the CCS weapon system. Thousands die within 3 hours, on both sides.
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by El Fiji Grande on Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:36 pm

Similar effects strike all across East Ibsenia, even though most were deflected by plasma shields surrounding cities. //fighters are hard to shoot down if you don't have radar// The fighters have stopped launching from the carriers in the Sea of Beverus, seeing as many of them continue to be shot down. The submarines now engage enemy hoverships, and, being designed for water usage, are more maneuverable. The strike attack on the blockade was successful, sinking over half of the East Ibsenian ships in the Bay of Bevarus. A non nuclear emp goes down over the fleets, debilitizing their radar and electronics devices as well. Another ten ICMBs are launched from international waters back into the Bevarus blockade. Half were shot down, but five still hit key CCS ships.

The submarines make progress against the hoverships, and, with the help of friendly destroyers, all but vanquishes the fleet.

Engineers in the factories of the north quickly designed their own CCS guns before the war started, anticipating their strategic importance. They have now been deployed for usage across El Fiji Grandean territory, particularly around the capital and the still producing industrial centers. What East Ibsenia can shoot down, so can the Grandeans.
El Fiji Grande
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire on Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:36 pm

Dotaria wrote:Dotarian jets level every building in the new colony, leaving nothing but charred buildings and bodies. This ought to have the Topsailians thinking twice about their transgression against Carvaak.

The Dotarians then push the Topsailians back in a huge armored charge. Topsailian soldiers end up dying in the surf back at the straights, and bombardment of the city continues. Prisoners of war are given a choice, be cannon fodder for the Dotarians or die like animals.
//holy shit that's against the Geneva Convention, DEPORT HIM!//
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria on Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:38 pm

Topsail Empire wrote:
//holy shit that's against the Geneva Convention, DEPORT HIM!//

//lol, Dotarians don't play brah.//
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire on Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:39 pm

Dotaria wrote:The Dotarians choose their time to attack the city of Port Topsail. At night, they silently moved across the straights with some reinforcing Sharkfins under the surface, in which case they would deploy underwater and walk up to the shore. Ibesenian soldiers woke up amidst chaos, and died reaching for their weapons. Within 2 hours, the city was nearly taken, with only a few miles of strong resistance left.

This is the moment when Dotarian armor rolls in, and air assets attack via strafing to take out high value targets, the safest way considering the CCS weapon system. Thousands die within 3 hours, on both sides.
A massive EMP blast stops the Dotarian tanks in their tracks. Topsail aircraft strafe the Dotarian infantry, killing thousands
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia on Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:46 pm

The destruction of half the combined fleet comes at a devastating cost. 3 of el fiji grandes divisions have been sunk, immobilized, or otherwise disabled. The emp effectively disables the submarines, and the hoverships begin to win the fight under water. In need of an immediate fix, scientists have deployed personal plasma fields over CCS guns to nullify the effects of EMP strikes.

Rick hayes has now pushed into Bevarus, and has begun to seize key locations.

East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum