Strategos Prime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Liberators of the West (MT) - NEW RP

+4
Falling Stars
The Valen Empire
Topsail Empire
Atlantica
8 posters

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Liberators of the West (MT) - NEW RP - Page 6 Empty Re: Liberators of the West (MT) - NEW RP

Post by Atlantica Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:31 pm

//Fixed how Tore Valen looked.//
Atlantica
Atlantica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Liberators of the West (MT) - NEW RP - Page 6 Empty Re: Liberators of the West (MT) - NEW RP

Post by The Valen Empire Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:35 pm

The Imperial Palace, Lisbon, Lisboa, Iberia, Valen
09:35:46 September 3rd 2018

Tore filled his glass with Portugese wine. A good vintage. He saved it for a day he'd need his nerves significantly calmed. As he sipped, the usual strength seemed to come back to him. Liquid Courage was an understatement. He sighed as w considered his options. War with Grothbord made him nervous. He liked Klaus. Almost as much as he liked this man's father. He cupped his own chin and though more, taking another sip. "With each passing day I become more and more suspicious of these events. The GNF claims attack from an unknown source an claims it to be Grothbord. Then the Easy is attacked by an unknown force armed with technology that terrorists would not have. Then Oslo conveniently claims that he had nothing to do with this one too. A king who I don't trust for a moment...This is all so beyond the bounds of reason. To be honest...I even suspect your Imperator. He was too quick to side with the GNF. As were you. I don't trust the GNF. I would rather claim the sky to be green than to admit they were right about anything. Tell me honestly...What does your father think? Does he really believe the words of his oldest enemy? Does he trust the heart of a man who burned the leader of La Revolucion like an old Inquisitor used to do in my nation? Does he honor the man who openly threatens my independence and even landed troops into my nation and ignord my laws?" He said. Nothing added up. None of this made sense. It was beyond what he considered possible.
The Valen Empire
The Valen Empire

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantica Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:15 am

0937 September 3rd, 2018 (UTC)
Lisbon, The Valen Empire

"My father?" Shen asked. "Since his defeat in May, he became the 'Lafayette of the Union': though he is no longer a politician, he still has a strong opinion in politics. As former commander of the Expeditionary Force on North America, my father hates the G.N.F. than any other commander from the 2014 War - after all, he saw thousands of his comrades dying against the G.N.F. However, in the midst of that, he saw how tactical King Oslo was - how tactical he was able to deal with North America, and how he was able to lead the battle against him. To my father, King Oslo is like the Northern Zhuge Liang: a deadly foe, but an excellent tactician."

"However, when it comes to Europe, he knows that the G.N.F. is a more viable ally - Grothbord is no different from the G.N.F. when it comes to war. In Ulaanbaatar, there stands a monument: a monument for the hundreds of thousands of Union men who had died fighting against Grothbord. Much of their bodies and remains still stand upon the Mongolian steppe - a live reminder of how Grothbord is our enemy. To my father and the Union, Grothbord is a nation that shall fall under the blue flags of the Union."

Shen Akulov knew that Tore Valen would object - however, he had his wild cards. He was about to draw out one of them...
Atlantica
Atlantica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Valen Empire Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:44 am

Tore grimaced at this fact. He knew of the war. Though his empire was not yet in existence during the war-still a jumbled mess of a bankrupt Iberia and anarchist West Africa-he knew about the war well. He sighed and held his head. "I respect your father a great deal. They sent you instead of the Imperstor because you know that I like Akulov where I hate this new guy. He's cold, more militaristic, and neglectant of our alliance. Tell him he needs to remember to pay attention to his allies.
Even if you sees the GNF as allies, don't you worry at all about me? I hate to sound like a brat, but what if your alliance with the GNF later causes you to choose? War with then or the annexation of Valen by them? What guarantee do I have that you won't abandon me? This is exactly what those mongrels want. They want you complacent and looking for military strength, not loyal and trustworthy allies. This alliance won't last and I won't risk my sovereignty for a temporary alliance. I can tell you now, nothing will make me invade Grothbord. At best, you'll use my territory in the same way you do during peace. Otherwise, I will remain neutral and keep my harbors closed."
He downed the last of his wine and poured himself another glass. "Hope you understand if I don't share. It's a rare bottle an my taste for liqueur out does yours if you're anything like your father. You wouldn't like it as much as I do so it'd be wasted. I can bring you a different bottle if you like."
The Valen Empire
The Valen Empire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:43 am

//For Atlantica: I do have ASBM's in my arsenal just to let you know, I use my Tomahawk Cruise Missiles as ASBM's. I couldn't get to you however, as my navy is currently engaged in the Baltic and North Seas along with the English Channel.

And finally Valen: Oslo may have gone and asked for help from the Union, but that is because he wants the war to end quickly. He still hates the Union, hates it with a bloody passion because he came to GNF soil and the GNF hasn't touched Union soil (yet, saving for future RP). The Caliwestian GNF still feels the scars of the old war even though monuments were put in place and everything was built better. This is an alliance of necessity, not want.//
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantica Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:52 am

//For the alliance, that's the same thing I want to say - our relations are like that of France and England. And Dot, keep in mind that ASBM's are Anti-Ship Ballistic Missiles - meaning Tomahawks cannot be considered as ASBM's...//
Atlantica
Atlantica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:08 am

Scandinavia

SCANDICOM Officers were working round the clock once Grothbord made landfall. The first initial attack was one helluva fight, with the GNF pushing back their enemy to the sea. Their enemy kept coming, however, and soon the small position was overrun.

"General Heinrik," a Subordinate General called.

"Yes, General Jae?"

"They pushed us back on our tip," Jae said, looking down at her shoes.

"They held on for long enough, those men are heroes. Our reserve navy is operational. We'll cut them off from Grothbord then pound their asses with firepower until they all die," Heinrik said, handing her a folder of orders.

"Yes, sir, but what of the British Isles?"

"The attack was actually expected in Britain. We have no reserve fleets there, but we do have a navy that was already in the area coming down upon the Grothbordian transport ships, and they're being hit as we speak. It was much against my advisement, but they left themselves open and now a major counter attack is ensuing over there. Dozens of Grothbord targets are being hit. Our Cruise missile attacks are continuing," Heinrik said.

"Thank you, sir."

"Sir," another Subordinate General, General Gust, said, "What of our attacking forces? We can hit them while they are depleted of some manpower."

"You have a plan?"

"Yes, sir. Our positions in Copenhagen, Amsterdam, Caen, Rostock, and Gdansk are strong and ready to push deeper into Grothbord. Our next targets should be... Rouen from Caen, Brussels from Amsterdam, Odense and Kiel from Copenhagen, Hamburg from Rostock, and make for Warsaw from Gdansk. Reinforce our current positions, but also besiege Berlin with troops from Rostock," Gust said, awaiting orders.

Heinrik looked at the battlemap for a few minutes, and then said, "Go ahead, pass the order down."
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Liberators of the West (MT) - NEW RP - Page 6 Empty

Post by Cornelius Dominion Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:27 am

Bunker 54, Brazilia

Gen. Marcos of 3th Mountain Regiment & Gen. Aquino of 16th Calvalry Regiment are arguing about the bastardized Grothbord invasion plans in the soil of South American Dominion. "Hah ! Those Grothbordians must be kidding us, are they going to invade us with radical soldiers !? They are puny and not needed to be fought seriously ahahahhahaha !" Said by Gen. Marcos, "No, we need to fight them seriously for we don't know what these bastards are capable of ! Also shut your arrogant mouth you piece of shit ! You lose your regiment against an ill equipped guerilla fighters in the 2016 Southern Rebellion so shut up !" Said angrily by Gen. Aquino.The two generals fought over about planning or not planning the defense of South American Dominion against the Grothbord Invasion.

15th Border, Colombia
The 10th Artillery Division fired their artillery shells against the Grothbord 10 miles in the border in fear that the Grothbord Army may invade them. "Fire those sons of bitches in that bastardized country, Fire them at 0-4-8 ! " Barked Orders by Col. Santos as the shells of the thundering artillery pieces falls in the ground. "Stop the firing Colonel ! Stop it in the name of peace & order !" Ordered in Radio by the Border Command, "Why would we stop if the Groths are already planning the invasion against us !" Reasoning by Col. Santos. Not long enough the Groths fired back with their artillery in the borderlines. Another War has been sparked by the bastardized Groths to invade our Great Country of Ours
Cornelius Dominion
Cornelius Dominion

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:14 am

Cornelius Dominion wrote:Bunker 54, Brazilia

Gen. Marcos of 3th Mountain Regiment & Gen. Aquino of 16th Calvalry Regiment are arguing about the bastardized Grothbord invasion plans in the soil of South American Dominion. "Hah ! Those Grothbordians must be kidding us, are they going to invade us with radical soldiers !? They are puny and not needed to be fought seriously ahahahhahaha !" Said by Gen. Marcos, "No, we need to fight them seriously for we don't know what these bastards are capable of ! Also shut your arrogant mouth you piece of shit ! You lose your regiment against an ill equipped guerilla fighters in the 2016 Southern Rebellion so shut up !" Said angrily by Gen. Aquino.The two generals fought over about planning or not planning the defense of South American Dominion against the Grothbord Invasion.

15th Border, Colombia
The 10th Artillery Division fired their artillery shells against the Grothbord 10 miles in the border in fear that the Grothbord Army may invade them. "Fire those sons of bitches in that bastardized country, Fire them at 0-4-8 ! " Barked Orders by Col. Santos as the shells of the thundering artillery pieces falls in the ground. "Stop the firing Colonel ! Stop it in the name of peace & order !" Ordered in Radio by the Border Command, "Why would we stop if the Groths are already planning the invasion against us !" Reasoning by Col. Santos. Not long enough the Groths fired back with their artillery in the borderlines. Another War has been sparked by the bastardized Groths to invade our Great Country of Ours
//Wait, I am confused. How has Grothbord attacked a nation in another continent when he is blockaded by a massive naval force? You are very, very welcome to send an expeditionary force though. on the Topsailian Beachhead we need more man power//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:20 am

//why would I attack you and I haven't even issued an attack on you! Hack Klaus doesn't even know about you yet.
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:43 am

0600 September 3rd, 2018
50 km off of La Rochelle, Liberated Zone

The Two Air Craft Carriers and the 10 Amphibious Assault Ships were now ready to launch attacks into the heart of Grothbord. The ships together carried a total of 220 combat air craft, including 120 F-35's, 80 F-22's, and 20 F-36's. All of these planes could out maneuver the Grothbordian Typhoons and Tornadoes, and were stealthier.

At 6:00 in the morning the Topsailian ships launched 60 F-35's and 30 F-22's to launch air strikes nearby the Topsailian beach head, the strikes caused massive damage to the Grothbordian front line, but 2 of the planes were lost. This preluded an offensive from the ground troops, which advanced about 20 km for the loss of about 220 men.

The situation for Grothbord was looking more and more desperate every day.

//BTW Groth, you can't just incite revelutions in my territory. You have to send over operatives, and then those operatives have to be numerous enough to incite multiple revolutions while also supporting it, and then you have to have people to actually follow you. In the position you are in, you can't even get operatives to my shores without:
A) a fleet of your's getting destroyed, and the fleet would have to break out of the blockade
B) An Aircraft of your's getting shot down over the Middle of the Atlantic Ocean. I have 7 Carrier strike groups there, along with numerous more vessels.

As I said before, you are in no position to incite a revolution in Mexico.//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:00 pm

//motherfucking mouse keeps deleting my damn posts -_-
Groth please refer yourself to page 5... you never said the defenses of the cities i specified//

0600 September 3rd, 2018
Lublin Grothbord

The task force sent to take Lublin were dug in outside the city, waiting for command to tell them what recon has specified as hard points and troop concentrations. Also, the night before, a transport aircraft dropped propaganda on the city requesting any troops to put down their weapons and surrender, saying that they would be well treated if they did. Also, it told civilians to leave the city so they wouldn't be caught in the crossfire when the troops began the
invasion.

0600 September 3rd, 2018
Sanok Grothbord

That night the 453 Special Forces company landed to the North East of Sanok. They moved into the city and blew the Biata Gora Bridge and set up kill zone by the Highway 28 river crossing.

At the same time the 627 Special Forces company landed outside of Lesko securing the city and setting up hard points on the Highway 84 and Huzele bridge crossing.

Prezemysl, Grothbord
Another task force moved into the city of Prezemysl with orders to secure the Highway 77, 3 Maja, and Bohaterow Getta bridge crossings. Fighters were also sent to destroy or render other crossing points useless to the Grothbordian Troops, making a "secure" pocket in which URS troops could resupply and advance farther into Poland.

The goal of the airborne and Prezemysl troops was to take Rzeszow and move towards Krakow and Katowice eventually joining the lines at Lodz.

The Baltic Sea
The 6th Fleet steams out of Gulf of Riga on their way to take care of the Grothbordian ships in Gdansk Bay so the fleet can support the GNF in Sweden. Leaving the Grothbordian troops stranded on GNF territory is exactly wha twould deal the final blow to the troops landed there and put a wrench in Klaus's invasion plans... hopefully.

Total losses:
5 UAVs, 124 men (4 drowned in a lake or another water source), 2 tanks (malfunctions), 4 jets (SAM emplacements)
//I'm going to slow my troops down, I'm moving quickly because Groth hasn't put any resistance in my way. BTW Groth, your going to run out of man power pretty quickly if you send that many troops at us at once.//
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=falling_stars

Back to top Go down

Liberators of the West (MT) - NEW RP - Page 6 Empty

Post by Cornelius Dominion Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:20 pm

//Oh :3 sorry, grothbord was planning some invasion earlier. Sorry Smile //
Cornelius Dominion
Cornelius Dominion

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:14 pm

//also, you have to forget what you talk about out of character (OOC). You have to use the resources that are in the RP itself. Like I am using UAV's in character to find out the defenses of Lublin//
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=falling_stars

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:28 pm

//Stars is right Groth, as I already have a little over half a million troops on your soil as we speak. You invaded me without taking in account of your supplies to your men, son they're going to be either starved out or destroyed by airstrike.//
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantica Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:48 pm

//Topsail, you said you wanted manpower?//
Atlantica
Atlantica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:15 pm

//I need more than 30,000 troops to attack the interior of France. Of course I have about 5,000 more on the way, but they won't arrive in 2-3 days. I just need about 5,000 spare troops//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantica Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:22 am

September 3rd, 2018 (UTC)
New Shanghai, the Federal Eastern Union

For the next several hours, King Oslo and Imperator Akuzai sat together in New Shanghai, negotiating the ins and outs of the war. Upon the room at New Shanghai, two of the most powerful men in the world - Imperator Tokugawa Akuzai and King Oslo II - had negotiated further into the war, clearing the paths for possibly millions of Union, G.N.F. and other soldiers. By the end of the day, they came up with a resolution - the Union was in the war. Right after the conclusion of the summit, Imperator Tokugawa Akuzai himself came forward with a speech:

"Four years ago, before the Revolution of the Union, a massive war was upon the northern steppes of the Union - incoming Russian and Grothbordian soldiers pounding Mongolia and cities as south as Vladivostok. Under the command of legendary commanders, the Union has achieved a Pyrrhic victory: hundreds of thousands of fallen soldiers, thousands of dead tanks in the cold steppes of the north.

"However, now, our time has come - this time, in Europe. Europe is burning in the fire of war - the G.N.F. against the Grothbordian Reich. To end the war as soon as possible and stop further deaths, the Union and King Oslo has made a final verdict: it shall stand against Grothbord and fly towards victory.

"To achieve this, the Federal Eastern Union is formally in a Wartime Alliance with the Great Northern Federation and King Oslo, and formally declares war against the Reich of Grothbord. With this, the Union and the G.N.F. shall share operation plans and will coordinate in attacks, to minimize the deaths in this war. Furthermore, under the Mutual Alliance Treaty (MAT) of 2015, the Federal Eastern Union formally asks international allies to support the Union in this war for the Peace and Serenity of the World. Ave de Federati Orientalibus Union!"

"Ave!" The thousands of Union citizens saluted toward Imperator Akuzai. The Federal Eastern Union was now in the war.

September 3rd, 2018
Lisbon, the Valen Empire

Shen looked at Tore Valen, drinking another glass of wine. While a war was going on this very continent, Tore Valen - a fellow leader of one of the most prominent allies of the Union and Prince of the Valen Empire - was just downing wine. Even to his eyes, Shen saw that Tore did not take this war seriously.

So he made the action - instead of calling the Marines, he made a straight move towards Tore and slammed him toward the back of the couch. His fingers locked around Tore's neck - nevertheless, Tore's glass of wine stood upon the table, without an inch moving.

"Listen, Tore," Shen glared at Tore with his intense blue eyes, while Tore Valen gulped. "The Imperator and my father, along with the rest of the Union, knows that millions of lives are at stake in this war. To minimize any further deaths in this war, the Union knows that it shall take the side of the G.N.F. in wartime - just like the Nationalists and Communists did in China.

"And yet you are just drinking that damned glass of wine down your throat, while millions of lives - those including Valenians if the war continues - may be dead in this war. If you are a leader, Tore, make this clear: care for your people with seriousness. If you have ever wanted to be a true leader among your people... then protect them from this war."

"What shall I do then, Akulov?" Tore Valen asked.

Shen released Tore. "The first among that will be allowing the Union to secure the Valen Empire - the Union Fifth Fleet and several divisions around the area can clear Valen off of the Germans. Along with that, the Union will protect the Valen Empire from all incoming invasions from Berlin - so you wouldn't have to worry about anything like a massive German blitzkrieg."

Shen stood before Tore Valen, awaiting his reply.

//If the thing in Lisbon isn't something that's allowed, then I could fix it.//

Last edited by Atlantica on Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Atlantica
Atlantica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantica Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:58 am

1200 September 3rd, 2018 (UTC)
The Mediterranean Sea

Not even three hours from the Declaration of War, the Union Navy was already making its moves - four of the Union's Tokugawa Iemitsu-Class Destroyers advanced through the waters of the Mediterranean Ocean. The Tokugawa Iemitsu-Class Destroyers had been fielded in the Union Navy since 2013: however, the newest edition into the Navy - the Flight II, entered service in February 2017. Each vessel had VLO stealth and reinforced armor and sensors, along with over 90 VLS cells and equipped with 2 state-of-the-art railguns.

Just 600 kilometers southwest of Rome, the destroyers opened fire - firing hundreds of railgun munitions and cruise missiles through the hour. Over three hundred high-speed munitions were fired from the railguns - over a hundred hitting defenses around Rome, while another fifty were fired toward the island of Corsica. Remaining munitions struck the southern French coast at over five times the speed of sound. The cruise missiles were supersonic - launched from the ships and advancing in over twice the speed of sound. Using ECM to evade attacks, the missiles attacked all known military stations and encampments in the Italian peninsula and the southern French coast, while a few missiles even made it into defenses in the French Alps.

After the attacks, the destroyers advanced south - virtually invisible from radar, while leaving the designated targets in ruins.

1210 September 3rd, 2018
Albania, the Federal Eastern Union

Meanwhile, the Union Military in Albania were also making advances as well - after all, over 200,000 troops were standing in the Union province. Hundreds of fighters departed from secrete Union Air Bases and provided air cover, while hundreds of tanks, IFV's and tens of thousands of troops advanced into Kosovo, Montenegro and Macedonia. Battle ensued along the borders - however, the Grothbordian troops were no match against the Union troops that had hardened with the War of 2014. Soon, Union tanks were moving toward the rest of the Balkan, starting the Southern Front.

Below were the list of troops and casualties:

European Assault Force of the Federal Eastern Union
1,800 x Assorted MBT's (K-3 and K-2A1)
2,100 x Infantry Fighting Vehicles (K-22 and K-23)
200,000 x Troops under the Union European Military Command
120 x F-25E Ghost Eagles
176 x F-26 Dark Eagles

Casualties
61 x Tanks destroyed/damaged
32 x Infantry Fighting Vehicles destroyed/damaged/unable to operate
29 x Fighters shot down
Atlantica
Atlantica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:11 am

King Oslo

"Ave!"

Oslo nodded and shook the Imperator's hand for the Union and GNF press. After the pictures, he leaned in and spoke above the crowd before them, "I must go back home and take care of my people. I wish you luck to your soldiers, and I will provide as much as I can for your operations, and I hope you do the same for me. Contact me personally in any change of plans with your endeavors, including Valen."

"I will, friend. Thank you for your support," the Imperator said, then backed away to shake Oslo's hand and look him in the eye.

"Til next time, Imperator," Oslo said, nodding to the man before him.

"Likewise."

Oslo and his Special Operations Operatives mad their way back to the convoy and to the airport. Within an hour, the plane was flying over Russia on a course for Stockholm.
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by The Valen Empire Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:07 am

Royal Quarters, Imperial Palace, Lisbon, Lisboa, Iberia, Valen
September 3rd 2018 09:37:12

Kaito sat in his room with Amanae in his arms. He had his eyes focused on one thing: Tore's military uniform. It was a deep navy with the straps and highlights a neon pale green. He had designed it for Tore on a him at one point and had it made as an anniversery gift. It was not like the others'. Where Oslo pushed for utility and camoflouge in his uniform, Tore wore one that was made for comfort and to show calmness. He was unaffected by the battle around him and would stay calm through anything, Kaito thought the uniform would represent. But, in fact, the leaders had always mistaken Tore's calmness for complacency. Tore's interests were in the lives and well-being of his people. War kills and dead men can't add to society. He never liked the idea of a standing army in his country. Inspired by Switzerland and Israel, he had been moving to dismantle his army in favor of a national Militia and Guard. But as usual, the other leaders could not cling to peace as they claimed to, Kaito thought to himself, occasionally speaking out loud for Amanae to hear. They bickered and fought and considered almost anything an act of war, both through action and inaction. Kaito sighed as he thought of his husband's position; A pacifist surrounded by warriors and violence.

Meeting Room: Crystal, The Imperial Palace, Lisbon, Lisboa, Iberia, Valen

Tore sighed as he drank calmly. "You aren't very much like your father, to be honest. This war has made you rather rash and quick to demand. You're lucky I wasn't Oslo or I would have burned you alive for that." he said as he brushed himself off. "Though touch me again and you won't be welcome back."

He stood up and walked to the window, reinforced to protect against snipers, and looked outside. "Do you see a war, my friend? Valen's people are safe no matter which side I join. Grothbord will not attack me if I stay neutral and I believe you when you say you will secure our borders. But Grothbord has me reminded of an old empire of Germany...I believe they called themselves the Nazis. Just as one small country they held off all the other major powers for more than a decade and almost annihilated their rivals. It may not seem like it now, but I would rather not become this century's France. You'll be allowed to use specific harbors in the Azores, Canaries. You may also use our other ports for repairs, but not as docks for basing fleets. I will allow you to use Sicily as a military installation till the war's end. Then the soldiers will turn their arms over to me and be sent home. I'll admit this openly to you, I confiscate arms so much because I consider it my price for giving you so much military access. I do it so I don't have to make my own." he said laughing calmly and sitting back down "I realize you would gladly sell me your Eastern weapons anyways, but this way I don't have to pay. Besides, this is a small sliver of your budget going to making replacements."

He chuckled as he finished the third glass "Anything else?"
The Valen Empire
The Valen Empire

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantica Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:36 am

September 3rd, 2018 (UTC)
Lisbon, the Valen Empire

"Anything else?" Tore Valen asked, downing a third glass of wine.

Shen stared at Tore. Even to his eyes, he still couldn't see the tactical advantage the Union is ever going to receive from allying with such man - a man who has ambitions to take in Union weapons for free, while taking the benefits to the maximum. His father's politics as an Imperator had disappointed him - however, seeing Tore Valen, he was clearly able to see the outcomes.

"No, nothing in particular," Shen said, walking out of the Valenian Palace. "I hope you have chosen the right crossroads for your survival - if you choose the wrong paths, the entire empire may crumble down at the hands of the Union. And adios, Tore Valen - expect to see me again soon."

With these words, Shen Akulov walked out of the Palace along with the Marines, then exited Lisbon under close guard. On the car back to Cadiz, Shen made a call for Admiral Park on his Galaxy S VI.

"Admiral Park," Shen Akulov said in a grave tone. "Negotiation's over. Time for the real operation."
Atlantica
Atlantica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:00 am

September 3rd, 2018
Mount Guyot Missile Bunker, Border of Tennessee and North Carolina, Topsailia

President Abrams paced around his room. He was going mad, he hadn't seen the sunlight in almost a week. He ripped his iPhone 7s out of his pocket and called the base commander. When he answered Abrams practically yelled into the phone:

"Get me on the first helicopter flight to Raleigh. I can't stand for my troops to be fighting and for me to be cooped up in a goddamned mountain! Oh, and tell the pilots of Air Force One to prepare to fly to Stockholm. Oh and one last thing, tell Oslo that he will be expecting his favorite American to visit him."

"Yes Mr. President," the Base Commander said as Abrams hung up the phone.

10 minutes later Abrams was being loaded into a Raider helicopter and was on his way to Raleigh. He arrived in Raleigh about an hour later, the helicopter landed at RDU practically right next to Air Force One. Abrams jumped out of the helicopter, and jogged, he still wasn't used to the artificial leg that he had received after the incident at the Munich Airport, to the waiting Air Force One. 10 minutes later the plane was airborne, heading towards Stockholm.
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Valen Empire Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:35 pm

The Imperial Palace, Lisbon, Lisboa, Iberia, Valen
10:24:56 September 3rd, 2018

Tore sighed as the man left. He smiled though. The East had finally gotten what they wanted at minimal cost to Valen. It was always a pity in his mind that he may never be able to truly establish himself as the Fourth Rome he wished to be. He sighed to himself again. The Valen Imperial Military was a joke. He'd always relied on the protection of the East, who seemed to be growing more distant every day, forgetting the actual terms of their alliance. "This is the thanks I get for working with a Democracy. They're your friend one day, then some loser wins the election and it's downhill from there" he said laughing. "At least when it comes to the Dems, I'll just have to wait another term. I'll probably have to see if I can influence some of their voters...Bah. That's a long time from now" he said, talking to himself randomly of the plans he had. For now was the war, and Valen had officially chosen a side. Although they would not fight, they'd joined their ally, The East, as many predicted. He did make one caveat to his decision; No GNF of any kind within a hundred miles of his borders.

Last edited by The Valen Empire on Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
The Valen Empire
The Valen Empire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:02 am

Oslo

Oslo was reclining in his chair on his personal jet when he got a call from the Imperator. He smiled, he always liked the eagerness of action the Union had.

"Hello?"

"Oslo! How is your flight?"

"Just fine, I have a beer in one hand and a phone in the other. Talk if you will," Oslo said, knowing the formality was only for business.

"Admiral Park, along with strategist Shen Akulov, is beginning to prepare for war in Valen, we were wondering if you wanted in on it," The Imperator said, then commenced to tell him of the negotiations and the soon to be fulfilled plan. //I don't know the plan, I'm just RPing advisements.//

"If you can tell him to wait and put off his operation, I can help you with a navy. I can chop a Task Force of Destroyers to Akulov's position to help him, and if it does indeed come to combat, I have missiles you can use and marines willing to kill. Give me time to get there and my men will be happy to help you. The Valens deserve to have their asses handed to them," Oslo said.

"I'll keep you posted on our decision, and I'll call you back in a few once I have our answer. Thank you for your help Oslo," The Imperator said, then they concluded their call.

A few minutes later, He received a call from Abrams. "Hello old friend!" Oslo answered.

"I'm tired of being cooped up in a goddamn mountain. Care for some company?"

"Sure, I'll be in Stockholm in an hour."

"Cool, I'll be there at roughly the same time. See ya then brother."
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum