Strategos Prime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rise of A New Era (MT)

+6
The Valen Empire
Grothbord
SSV Normandy SR-2
Dotaria
Topsail Empire
Atlantica
10 posters

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

The Rise of A New Era (MT) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rise of A New Era (MT)

Post by The Valen Empire Mon May 05, 2014 7:12 pm

//Can you actually stick that much TNT in a pickup truck? I'm not doubting that this much damage could be done with one truck bomb, but would it even fit in the truck bed?//
The Valen Empire
The Valen Empire

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Mon May 05, 2014 7:40 pm

//it isn't a pickup truck, it is the largest model of budget truck. As in the 5 room model of this truck line:
http://www.computerdiagnosticinc.com/images/truckheader.gif //
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantica Mon May 05, 2014 7:52 pm

0800 June 15th, 2014
New Shanghai, Capital District

As soon as he returned to New Shanghai, Imperator Akulov was notified of the newest attacks over Topsailia - simultaneous truck attacks in eight cities, along with an assassination attempt of President John Abrams. Again, it had been clear that La Revolucion was behind this - like the attacks upon Hong Kong, London and Klaus of Grothbord, they had been targeting for the destruction of the world powers.

"Ah, shit," Imperator Akulov said, reading the issues more in-depth on his Galaxy Tab. "These ridiculous idiots are attacking everywhere upon the world..."

Then, he turned to one of his secretaries and said in Mandarin Chinese, "Prepare a formal request to the Valen Empire - our forces may have to enter their territory for retaliation."
Atlantica
Atlantica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Mon May 05, 2014 8:21 pm

//I can see that we are technological rivals, my government uses Apple you use Samsung.//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantica Mon May 05, 2014 8:33 pm

//Well, Topsail, Samsung's pretty much the largest electronics company in my nation, so that leaves me Samsung. But we're not necessarily technological rivals: in real life, the US Army has decided to use over 5,000 Galaxy Note II's.//
Atlantica
Atlantica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Mon May 05, 2014 8:33 pm

1900 June 14th, 2017, EST
Munich Hospital

President Abrams woke up in a hospital bed in Munich. He immediately felt a dull ache in his abdomen. He looked around him, and was shocked to see Klaus and Oslo were in the room with him. Klaus looked like he had just taken a dive into a wood chipper, and Oslo looked like he had been up for a while. Abrams tried to talk to them but immediately realized that there was an oxygen mask on his face, and he couldn't talk. A doctor then walked into the room.

"I see you have woken up Mr. President," the doctor said in a German accent, "You were lucky to survive. Three bullets broke your left femur clean in two, I fear that you will have to be in a wheel chair for the rest of your life. The bullets came within three millimeters of severing your femoral artery. But the real damage happened in your Abdomen. The bullet ruptured your stomach, we had to sew it back together, and then it passed through your liver and we had to remove about 17% of your liver. You will definitely live, but you will be crippled for the rest of your life."

Just as Abrams began to process the news on his health, Oslo said to Williams, "La Revelucion attacked nine of your cities. At least 950 are dead, and over 2,000 are wounded."

President Abrams began to take in the information. About 45 seconds later he weakly raised his arm and took off his oxygen mask.

"Kill those Mexican bastards. Kill them all," he whispered to Oslo as he slipped out of consciousness, and the mask slid back onto his face.
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Valen Empire Mon May 05, 2014 8:51 pm

Lisbon, Lisboa, Iberia, Valen. 0810
Tore slammed the laptop that displayed the message and glared. "I will NOT have my borders invaded. Tell the border guards that any non-Atlantican soldiers are to be blocked and are not to be allowed in on threat of war. "Atlantica had better do as I say. I will not have Groth or Dotaria within my borders. Groth will just take Sicily from me and I wouldn't put it past Dotaria to decide to arrest my dear Kaito for being my lover. Keep those damn northerners out. Do as I say!" He shouts as the borders are both secured and locked from any Dotarian or Groth armies and messages sent to make it clear that it would be an act of war to enter their borders. La Revolucion was minor to Tore and he was more interested in the threat that the northern powers and the Dotarians posed to his independence.
The Valen Empire
The Valen Empire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Mon May 05, 2014 11:06 pm

After Williams woke up and made his plea to Oslo, he slipped the mask back over his face and left for Stockholm. He was soon informed that the Valens would not be allowing troops into their territory to take out terrorists.

"Send a message to them. Tell them that insurgents have taken up residence within their borders, and if they harbor them, I will PERSONALLY consider it an act of war against Topsail, Grothbord, and the Great Northern Federation. You make it damn clear that I'll come in his country to take out those terrorists, or I'll come in to take his whole country, it's his choice. Meanwhile, send planes into his territory to both recon the area and show them we mean business. Any fighters engage us and we retaliate with extreme prejudice, understand?"

"Yes sir."
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantica Mon May 05, 2014 11:07 pm

1400 June 17th, 2017
Lisbon International Airport, The Valen Empire

Despite the recent terrorist attacks around the world, Lisbon International Airport seemed to be in perfect motion - dozens of civilian aircraft departing every hour, heading off to somewhere around the world. The only change that seemed to be upon the airport were several security guards - all armed, watching out for terrorist attacks and any unexpected incidents.

In the midst of the air traffic, several stealth fighters began to land on the runway. They were F-25A Ghost Birds - from the Federal Eastern Union. However, the aircraft was painted with a different logo - a grey version of the Valen Empire's flag. There were also letters on the aircraft that read, 'VEAF' - the Valen Empire Air Force.

Once they have all taxied upon the airport, the pilots came down - however, instead of being of the Eastern Air Force, they were Valen pilots - pilots of the Valen Empire. They seemed to be in confidence with the new F-25A's - refitted with state-of-the-art technology of the Federal Eastern Union, their agility, power, avionics and systems almost matched that of the Topsailian F-36 Thunder.

The F-25A's - now with the designation of F-25V - had arrived upon the Valen Empire, as the first of the military support from the Federal Eastern Union.
Atlantica
Atlantica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantica Mon May 05, 2014 11:08 pm

//Dot, you forgot the Federal Eastern Union - they've also struck Hong Kong.//
Atlantica
Atlantica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Valen Empire Mon May 05, 2014 11:10 pm

Within moments, Tore made a personal call to Oslo, video only from his home in Lisbon. //Dotaria, please don't assume and rp as Tore like you usually do with others. You never play him right and you ruin my flow and make me look weak. Just let me play Tore the way I want.//
The Valen Empire
The Valen Empire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Tue May 06, 2014 1:40 am

//Then we'll have to post this bitch up, lol.//

Oslo reluctantly opened up the video chat. He cleared his throat and said, "Tore... You know my demands. These people damn near murdered me and my family, and I will do ANYTHING to regain the honor of my people. Let me in your borders and I'll exterminate them for you. You don't, and I will be forced to eradicate you as well. You have pissed off the Grothbordians as well, and my allies in America are also itching to try their army out on another nation, and the fact that you're harboring La Revolucion is cause enough for them to destroy you as well. For the sake of millions of lives, make the right call and quit being prideful."
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by The Valen Empire Tue May 06, 2014 8:37 am

Tore reclined back in his chair and smirked. "Let me ask you this, Oslo: Why in god's holy name should I believe you'll ever leave. How can I know you won't decide to take Sicily from me? How do I know it won't be better for me to allow only Union soldiers in? I've seen what you do to 'faggot's like me. People like you would be perfectly content with occupying my empire and imposing your Laws In the name of eliminating La Revolucion. You want troops to enter my borders? Then you'll either surrender them to me or The Federal Eastern Union."
The Valen Empire
The Valen Empire

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantica Tue May 06, 2014 8:47 am

//Valen, I hope you remember that I'm the 'Federal Eastern Union', and my people are called 'Unioners' or 'Easterners'.
Atlantica
Atlantica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Valen Empire Tue May 06, 2014 8:49 am

//I keep forgetting and calling you Atlantica. Sorry//
The Valen Empire
The Valen Empire

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantica Tue May 06, 2014 8:54 am

//It's all right, man. Just try remembering that.//
Atlantica
Atlantica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Tue May 06, 2014 10:10 am

Oslo laughed, "Tore, you are in NO position to negotiate. I'll give you ONE more chance. You don't comply you and your little "lover" will be burned alive in front of your people if I have to march an army to your palace myself. You and your country will fall and fall under the wing of our empire.

"If I wanted that little island as bad as you think I do, I would have taken it already. I was planning on sending Special Forces and Aircraft into your territory to weed these insurgents out, actually do you a favor, yet you still oppose me. How do you know I won't take Sicily? How do I know you aren't breaking international law by harboring these terrorists, thereby declaring war against the Topsail Empire, Grothbord, the FEU, and the GNF? Answer me that and convince me.

"I swear to you by the Old Norse Gods, I WILL burn your country down unless you let me kill these people. You do not comply, you will see everything you love burn to ash around you before you succumb to the fire. I will burn that little Kaito alive and make you watch as he screams in agony, and begs for a quick death, which he will be denied. Mess with me, and I promise you I will."
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Tue May 06, 2014 10:13 am

Klaus said goodbye to Oslo knowing he wont see him for a while.
Klaus was rolled into a different room...
7 HOURS LATER

Klaus came rolling out of the room to his original spot with medical bandages on his face
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Tue May 06, 2014 10:14 am

//Thats dark Dot, really dark.//
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by The Valen Empire Tue May 06, 2014 10:22 am

He didn't flinch. "You'll get to kill them. But you do it under the flag of the Eastern Union. Either way they die. But this way I can be secure in knowing you won't get any ideas. Oslo, you and I both want La Revolucion gone. My personal friend, the Imperator, was almost killed. They have terrorized my Vassals and even shot the Duke of North Sahara. I'll make this clear. Your troops will be under Union authority, or they won't be allowed in. And if you're so concerned with the well-being of my lover, whose plane was nearly shot down hours ago on his way out. I sent him to Tokyo. You can't hurt him now. So I'm secure in my position. The coalition of yours goes under Union control, or you'll waste lives and resources and allow La Revolucion time to escape. It's your choice." he said as the video feed cut, a message being sent to Imperator Akulov informing him of Kaito staying in Tokyo for the duration of the crisis with his family there, and of his ultimatum to the coalition.
The Valen Empire
The Valen Empire

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantica Tue May 06, 2014 10:25 am

//Dot, your words are seriously powerful... but it seems kinda cruel for me that Valen has to take all the responsibility, despite the fact that it was actually the La Revolucion itself that had taken its place hiding upon Valen.//
Atlantica
Atlantica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantica Tue May 06, 2014 10:34 am

1100 June 18th, 2017
Tokyo, Japan, The Federal Eastern Union

Imperator Akulov had been notified of Kaito's stay upon Japan even before the message from Tore Valen arrived - after all, he was notified of that since he had arrived upon Haneda Airport, when Kaito personally seeked him by name. As his personal friend's lover, Imperator Akulov knew that he had the responsibility - both as a friend and an ally - to protect Tore's lover with all his authority.

"Take Kaito to the Mansion of Sanctuary - he'll be safe there," the Imperator commanded, as he headed for a summit with the newest leader of Russia (Falling Stars). "And in the meantime, prepare the task force for a full operation - permission has been granted from the Valen Empire."
Atlantica
Atlantica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SSV Normandy SR-2 Tue May 06, 2014 10:39 am

President Bradly Middleton
Munich Hospital

Middleton, his Three Spectre personal guards, and AIA Agent Pat Summerfell walked in to the hospital after hearing that Abrams was shot. they walked in the front door and were quickly intercepted by a nurse and security guard. all including Middleton were armed. Middleton's guards were carrying M8 Assault Rifles and Glock 38 .45 Cal pistols, Both Middleton and Summerfell had Glock 38s in shoulder holsters.

"We are sorry but we cant allow you to go in armed" said the nurse

Middleton stepped forward and replied "under law of international warfare a diplomatic Leader is allowed to be accompanied by armed guards no matter of laws of the country the diplomat is in....and seeing that I'm the President of the Alliance me and my people will remain armed. where is the Topsailian President"

"h-he is on the third floor, Mr.President" Replied the nurse

Middleton, Summerfell and the Spectres followed him the elevator, pulled the Glock from under suits coat and racked a bullet into the chamber quickly replacing the gun in the holster.

"R.O.E is fire if upon" Said Middleton

"Yes Sir" Replied the Spectres and Summerfell

They exited the elevator and walked down the hall quickly finding Abrams and Klaus room. they walked in and Middleton had one of his spectres at the door, they looked at Abrams looked like he seen better days.

"where is Klaus find him and Look we are guests here go silent suppressers on all weapons " ordered Middleton and everyone fitted their suppressers on to their weapons

as the elevator door open the Spectre agent on the door saw two men with Ak-2000 Assault Rifles and dressed in street clothing identifying them as mercenaries not local military. the spectre said "Contact". Middleton ran out the door drawing his pistol and shot both men in the head with one shot each.

"check them and we are staying to guard President Abrams and Mr.Klaus" said Middleton walking back into the room.
SSV Normandy SR-2
SSV Normandy SR-2
Minister of Intelligence

Back to top Go down

Post by The Valen Empire Tue May 06, 2014 10:40 am

Tore remained in Lisbon, perhaps the only safe place left on Earth, the only major city not to have been attacked, but knew it was likely that they were to attack soon. He ordered his soldiers, what few he had, although their loyalty was absolute and their obedience secure, and had them prepare to do whatever the Union commanders might tell them to do. He also ordered his intelligence agencies to try and monitor Federation and Grothbord soldiers for fear of their betrayal. He trusted that the Union would make sure that they did their job and nothing more and was content. He downed his wine glass and slammed it across the room. "Fuck the Northern Federation. I'd rather see them burn in hell...May God punish them one day. Till then, I'm stuck working with them."
The Valen Empire
The Valen Empire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Tue May 06, 2014 11:11 am

Oslo shook his head while the video cut. "Fuck it, set up our forces in our territories in the French area. If they don't like us being under our own control, we'll give them a taste of what's to come by making an example of Spain. Launch our forces, and they'll be under my direct command with OUR commanders, SecDef."

"Yes sir, but you do know you risk open war with the Eastern Union, right?"

"Oh, of course," Oslo replied, sighing, "If they are power hungry over this when WE were attacked first and it was THEIR money funding these bastards, mattering not about it coming from their government or not, then they aren't deserving of being allied to us. We have the Topsailians under our thumb, and the Grothbordians are our personal friends since the EU, so we'll be fine. Launch the attack."

---

A wing of 13 C-5 Galaxies flew in formation with 45 SF Fighters providing cover for them. They then split up over the Sahara and dropped their payloads, 3 Battalions of Jagartruppen and Special Forces operatives, over the Saharan Landscape. Once they touched down, they met up with Union forces in their area and began hunting down the La Revolucion insurgents, though they made sure that their authority wasn't overstepped, especially by any idiotic officers that the Union may have. Their mission was for their King, not their old enemy.

Five minutes after they touched down, Amphibious assault ships from France moved to the Northern coast of Spain, getting ready to launch an attack with 2 Infantry Divisions with enough support for them to establish a foothold in Spain big enough and long enough to bring in reinforcements. Oslo then started an international press conference in front of his people by his burnt down palace in Stockholm.

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. I come before you today to make you aware of the state of our Union and Federation, and come to tell you about our war with La Revolucion. As you know, La Revolucion is responsible for several terrorist attacks all over the world, responsible for the London Bombardment and the Stockholm Massacre, the latter causing the damage you see behind me and almost killing my family, the Royal Family. We have found that several nations have been funding these people for a long time, including some money from our own country helping to pay for these insurgents, and we know that they are highly manipulative.

"But now, we have located a major cell in a very unlikely place, the Valen "Empire". We are already angry for the thousands of our people they have killed, and they, for the longest time, refused to let our troops go into their country to weed them out. They are an "Empire" of fools, slaves, and undesirables, and have threatened us with war because of them harboring our enemies. THEN, they go to tell us that in order for us to avenge our country, we have to be under the thumb of a country we have only just recently made peace with, The Federal Eastern Union!"

An uproar of disapproval erupted from the crowd, with was 13,000 people.

Oslo raised his hands to silence them, then continued. "You know me! You know I firmly believe in our Viking Heritage, and that our Empire has expanded to be larger than our ancestors ever thought possible! Do you honestly think that I am going to bend over and take it from the Easterners? Like Tore Valen?"

The crowd erupted in "No's" and chanted "Vikings!"

"We will NOT be told what to do by ANYONE, let alone an illegitimate King who won't take a wife and further his lineage! What we will do is weed these insurgents out under our OWN command, and post thousands of troops in the seas north of Spain, and DARE them to come after us! If they so much as look at us the wrong way, we will show them what it means to dishonor us! We will show them the anger of the VIKINGS!"

The crowd erupted in a roar of shouting and urging. A parade was then called and the 31st Infantry Division marched in formation, with the GNF readying for war.

"If ANYONE stands in our way, they too shall fall to the Viking sword!"
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum