Strategos Prime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rise of A New Era (MT)

+6
The Valen Empire
Grothbord
SSV Normandy SR-2
Dotaria
Topsail Empire
Atlantica
10 posters

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down

The Rise of A New Era (MT) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Rise of A New Era (MT)

Post by Grothbord Tue May 06, 2014 8:13 pm

//*aims nuke at Stars* TRY ME//
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Tue May 06, 2014 8:16 pm

//*activates iron curtain to protect my mcv* No! *prepares to flak cannon you to death*//
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=falling_stars

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Tue May 06, 2014 8:19 pm

//*begins digging tunnels under flak cannons*//
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Tue May 06, 2014 8:30 pm

//*terror drones follow you*//
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

Back to top Go down

Post by The Valen Empire Tue May 06, 2014 8:37 pm

Lisbon, Lisboa, Iberia, Valen
Tore sighed as news of a new state arising from the anarchy reached his doorstep. He smiled as he found out they were aligned with the Easterners. Tore sent them a letter of congratulations and asked for their support in maintaining their sovereignty. He also had sent to the Russians: A bottle of his finest Portuguese Vodka, thinking it a bit of humor for the leaders to drink from a country famous for its wine's vodka.
The Valen Empire
The Valen Empire

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Tue May 06, 2014 11:12 pm

Chelyabinsk, URS
Ivan chuckles at the gift sent by the Valenians. He feel obliged to take a small glass even though he hates alcoholic drinks. It tasted surprisingly good, over the alcohol taste of course. He put it with the fine ciders and other alcohol for when he has a party or meeting. He begins writing his response to Tore.

My fellow Comrade,
I am pleased to accept this plea for help as I have seen what happens to a culture and to the people in a country when it is forcefully taken by a different one. My military in at your diposal when you call.
.......... //other political things//

Leader of the United Russian States
-Ivan Gertesky
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Tue May 06, 2014 11:24 pm

Abrams sends a message of congratulations to Ivan on forming his new country. Abrams also proposes an alliance.
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Tue May 06, 2014 11:51 pm

//I need to know who is allined with who before I go making alliances willy nilly. I know Atlantica and Valen are allies that's it//
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

Back to top Go down

Post by The Valen Empire Tue May 06, 2014 11:54 pm

//GNF, Grothbord, and Topsail are allied and enemies of the East, but not necessarily my enemy...Yet...//
The Valen Empire
The Valen Empire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Wed May 07, 2014 12:27 am

//We aren't enemies of the East, we're just on shaky terms. We have just gotten out of a war with them, and the only thing that my government finds wrong with you is the fact that you didn't open your borders to us and we thought you were harboring them. You then insulted the King of the Federation, and so he is angry at the fact that you insulted his people when you are in no position to make threats or insults. They think you are just another rogue nation who harbors terrorists, but you can fix this if you try. Honestly, I didn't think Atlantica was going to take your side until just recently, and we were just starting to get along. The only problem is that you're contesting mine and Grothbord's power in Europe, making claims on Grothbordian soil, attempting to manipulate the GNF to kiss the Federal Eastern Union's ass, and making insults to Grothbord and the Great Northern Federation.//

The tribunal had the other nations abstaining from their votes on who would enact punishment on the captured La Revolucion leader, but the verdict was clear: Guilty of Genocide and sentenced to death.

The day after the man's tribunal, he was led out to a fire pit around 10 feet in diameter and covered in gasoline. He was suspended on an iron pole between two iron pillars and raised 6 feet over the base of the soon to be fire. He looked as if he was going to be crucified, until a shot was heard to ignite the fuel.

An eruption of flame leaped over the man's body, and completely engulfed him in flame. His screams were inhuman, and lasted for 5 minutes until the man succumbed to shock and died. He was burned until he was ash.

The execution by fire was filmed and put on live television around the world. It was also posted everywhere on the internet to intimidate La Revolucion to cease their terrorist attacks. Also, the government of the GNF wouldn't admit it, but it was also used (in a way) to intimidate Tore Valen into fearing the GNF, as was already evident by his behavior as of late.

The Fleet north of Spain hasn't budged either, only grown with reinforcements and Topsailian support.

Oslo opened up another chat window with Tore. "Mr. Valen, I have kept my word. I did not take over your lands as I promised, and I left once I got my man. Now, I want you to formally and publicly to the international community apologize to me and my people for your insolence and idiocy in the face of a greater, superior force. I admire your courage to stand up for yourself, but you did so foolishly when you could have been wiped out within a span of a month. Apologize, and I'll consider your disrespect forgiven. Oh, and before you go on a passionate tangent of saying that I have disrespected your people, consider my position and at least act like you have a family. Wouldn't you do anything to make sure they were safe? Avenged, even?"
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by The Valen Empire Wed May 07, 2014 1:14 am

Tore paced around his throne room. "The Federation is nothing but fools...They've made a martyr of him. With their ideology of revenge, they'll just inspire more terrorism, more terrorists, and they will endanger my security by encouraging my populace to become extremists. He'll only increase the number of Valen La Revolucion members. Block that video from Valen. No one with mortal eyes need ever see the torturous execution of a man. Even one who was consumed in sin still has a soul and it should not be burned like a scrap of cloth. Send word to the East. We may need more direct assistance from them." he said, worrying so much about his lover...

Tore simply sent him a text reply. "There will be no apology for murderers and fanatics."

Tokyo, Japan, Eastern Union

From his family's home, a large estate from his family's heritage that had managed to survive all of the gruesome wars from as far back as Tokugawa's reign, the native Japanese boy felt at home among his family, but paced for days on end, sometimes going into fits where he would not leave the TV, for fear he would miss something on the news. Several times he went to visit the Imperator and tried to get any secret information out of him, obsessed with knowing what was happening.
The Valen Empire
The Valen Empire

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Wed May 07, 2014 1:38 am

Munich, Grothbord
Dr.Kauffmann pulled up a chair next to Klaus's bed,

"Ok Mr.Schmmidt, let us see your repaired face!"
He began unwrapping the bandages,

The last of the bandages came off, the doctor gasped and gaped.

"Doctor, pass me a mirror..." Asked Klaus nervously.
Dr.Kauffmann hesitated then handed Klaus a mirror

Klaus looked at himself, studying his face then smashing the mirror on the table. Then started laughing.
"Doctor, get me a cane. I got business to attend to." Demanded Klaus,
"But sir, you must recov-" The doctor was cut off by Klaus's guards coming in with a cane, one guard handed Klaus a cane. Klaus got up and walked to his car outside with everyone looking at his face.

Stadt der Götter,Grothbord
Klaus sat on his chair, holding something in his hand, like a mask.

His secretary came in and explained everything that happened in his absence.

"Ha, Something bad happens to me and the world goes into chaos. Leave me, I must make a few calls." Ordered Klaus, and the secretary left.

He dialed the newly founded nation to the east.
"Ivan, this is Klaus Schmmidt of Grothbord. Our nations can prosper greatly if we are to join together, I will send an Ambassador to Moscow tomorrow to discuss terms." He ended the message and then dialed Major Johannes of the Grothborian army.

"Prepare the strike force, the naval force is to be positioned north of Algeria ok? Good." Then hung up trusting Johannes.

He hesitated to call Oslo. He looked at his mask again,// https://d2fzf9bbqh0om5.cloudfront.net/images/44165/original/leather_hannibal_lecter_style_mask_halloween_horror_masks_4.jpg?1369657338 //
studied it then strapped it on to his face. Then continued to call Oslo.

"Oslo," His voice was muffled, "I have returned from the hospital. My navy is on the move, come to my house, I want to share a drink! Like old times." Said Klaus, sadly Oslo was elsewhere so he had to leave a message.

Klaus got up pick up his slick black cane with a silver skull for the handle, and gazed outside his window.
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantica Wed May 07, 2014 5:26 am

1200 June 19th, 2017
New Shanghai, Capital District

Imperator Vladimir Akulov smiled as Ivan Gertesky - his old friend back from St. Petersburg and a respectable leader - declared the founding of the United Russian States. Fortunately, he did not have the need to establish any further diplomatic relations with the Russian States, for that he had formed a strong alliance with them a day ago.

"Ivan, you've done it - after all, we were both Russians at some point," Imperator Akulov said, remembering the highlights of his life: starting from his birth upon Vladivostok, his times at St. Petersburg (until his international high school) and meeting Ivan Gertesky, moving up to the famous Seoul National University, his joining of the Atlantican Marines, and all the way until him leading the famous coup that led to the founding of the Federal Eastern Union. Now, seeing his comrade Ivan doing the same upon Russia, he felt pure pride.

"Prepare a summit with the United Russian States - we'll do that upon Vladivostok," Imperator Akulov commanded to the Governmental Officers. "And we'll have some things to discuss."
Atlantica
Atlantica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantica Wed May 07, 2014 11:05 am

//Just did a review of what was going on - we have just avoided another war, which is pretty good progress.//
Atlantica
Atlantica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Wed May 07, 2014 11:11 am

Oslo picked up the message a few minutes after Klaus called and made arrangements to go to Berlin to see his friend. Once he got there, Klaus was waiting for him on the tarmac with a detail of guards and Oslo made a mental note that one of his best friends, his battle brother, had finally learned his lesson at the cost of almost losing his life. Klaus hobbled over to him.

"How are you brother?" Klaus said, hobbling to Oslo and hugging him.

"Pretty good old friend, good to see you alive and well," Oslo replied, hugging him back and nodding a bow to him.

"'Well' is a strong word, but I'm better," Klaus said, chuckling and re arranging his mask.

"What's that for?" Oslo asked.

Klaus looked wounded, "Surgery."

"Let me see."

Klaus hesitated but took it off, Oslo not even flinching. "You've looked prettier, I'll admit!" Oslo chuckled.

Klaus chuckled too, "Oslo, always the smartass."

They went to Klaus's palace and enjoyed some drinks, but talk eventually went to the conflicts as of late.

"So, Oslo, what's this I hear about you setting the world on fire?" Klaus asked, with a chuckle. They were feeling the drinks.

"Ah, 'fire'," Oslo said, laughing, "I'm guessing you saw the execution?"

"Yeah, I did. Why'd you do it?"

Oslo sat back in his chair, drinking god-knows-what, "We have to make these people fear us. If you make an example of them, or of one of them, they will, granted, use him as a martyr, but if you make examples of more people, they will lose heart. The reason why they're doing what they're doing is they think our PEOPLE are weak. We show them that our people are strong, that they won't accept having innocent civilians killed, then they will leave us alone. These other countries, Valen and the Union, would have us only shoot them. That doesn't send a message to them except that they died defending their ideals. We show them that we cornered their leaders like animals, drug them through the muck like animals, plastered in front of Gods and Men, and kill them as they would kill us, it shows them that we are too bloodthirsty for them to stand up to us. They will eventually fade away."

"What of those who see him as a martyr?" Klaus asked.

"Oh, they'll come with a vengeance, unless we play them at their own game," Oslo said, then smiled.

---

The Sons of Woden was a radical organization whose mission was to purify the non-western world and spread the religion of the Ancient Gaul and Germanic people. They wanted their first attack to be somewhat close to their headquarters, and they found it easily:

Lisbon

30 men all around the city set off car bombs near major infrastructure, government buildings, and major industrial complexes at the exact same time, 9:12 AM. By the time local authorities were able to be on scene, and for the city to be locked down, the men made their escape. Soon after, they posed a video on the internet that it was them who made the bombings.

---

A messenger from La Revolucion, once they found out about the Sons of Hector, came to them to forge an alliance between the two organizations. The man was killed, and his body discarded.

"O'dinn was wanting to know if you destroyed all of the records of our transactions with him, sir," a pimple faced teenager said to their leader of 26 years, only known as Adalbern.

Adalbern smiled, "Tell him that our transactions have been burned, and that his enemies will fall."

"Yes, sir. For Woden!"
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantica Wed May 07, 2014 11:15 am

//So, Dot, coming with a new organization, huh?//
Atlantica
Atlantica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Valen Empire Wed May 07, 2014 11:22 am

Tore grabbed the side of his throne as the bombs began to go off. Shouts of Arabic and Latin went going through the city as local authorities, prepared for this attack, hurriedly went to help those who had been attacked as the Intelligence Agencies found the video linking the attacks to the Sons of Hector. "Damn Vikings...Call the Union. We'll need their help...again..." he sighed, walking away from his throne andthinking momentarily to himself...He had never actually sat down on the throne, only hanging around it like the Consort would. He shook his head. It was just more comfortable to stand he told himself and focused again on the attacks, shouting out to organize a clean up and the locking down of Lisbon until future notice, having Marrakesh, Madrid, Barcelona, Tunis, and Abuja locked down as well.
The Valen Empire
The Valen Empire

Back to top Go down

Post by The Valen Empire Wed May 07, 2014 11:22 am

//Okay with me. Long as this isn't the end of La Revolucion. They won't be phased by the killing of their leader.//
The Valen Empire
The Valen Empire

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Wed May 07, 2014 11:35 am

Klaus sipped his drink then began to talk.

"Oslo, I have dispatch my navy to Algeria. I will show my military presence but will not attack Valen Empire. They are a new nation, remember when we joined the military? How we thought we could take on the world? That is exactly what's going on with Valen, new with pride. With so much power given so quickly I would make threats myself. Also Oslo, It's not Tore's fault that La Revolucion is hiding in his land. Nor is it yours, I know they almost killed you and your family, but you must remember your place in the world. It is not to smite people with the viking sword, it is to defend for others with the viking sword. But we forget this, they are still in South America as well, not only in Valen. What we must do is what we did to Bin Laden, remember that day? When we dropped down on his home and took him out silently. That is what we must do, but we are not after one guy, we are after the whole La Revolucion. Im sure that Tore will agree to help us take down La Revolucion if we are diplomatic."
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by The Valen Empire Wed May 07, 2014 11:37 am

//Since when is Groth being the reasonable one?//
The Valen Empire
The Valen Empire

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantica Wed May 07, 2014 11:37 am

1520 June 19th, 2017
Somewhere above the East Sea

When the Lisbon attacks happened, Imperator Akulov was on his way to Vladivostok for the Summit with the Russian States - the first symbols of their alliance. He was expecting it as a Joint Summit with Tore Valen as well - the issues dealing with the joint mutual ties.

However, when he had heard of the Lisbon attacks on his plane, Imperator Akulov knew the Federal Eastern Union had enough of the Northern Federation, Grothbord and several others around them. For once, he had stopped the Federal Eastern Union from destroying Stockholm with ballistic missiles when they prepared an attack against the Valen Empire. For once, he had even done a coup to build the Federal Eastern Union - in the middle of the war. However, seeing the attacks on Lisbon and the potential possibility of Federation support of the 'Sons of Woden', he knew that he couldn't stand back anymore.

"They underestimate the Federal Eastern Union - looks like they need a taste of our power," Imperator Akulov said with hate and rage, as he looked through the article on the Lisbon attacks. "These idiots... it's obvious that they had Federation support, given the form of the attacks. And they have disgraced our allies once again..."

After that, he turned to the Minister of Defense, who was also onboard, and commanded, "Deploy the forces into Biscay Bay - show them the power of the Union."

The Minister of Defense had nothing to say except two words: "Yes, Imperator."

1000 June 19th, 2017
Barcelona Harbor, The Valen Empire

Not so far from Lisbon, the Federal Eastern Union's Task Flotilla - 2 Zeus-Class Aircraft Carriers, 2 Seaholder-Class Amphibious Assault Ships, 1 Plutonus-Class Destroyer, 3 Phoebus Apollo-Class Destroyers, 2 Hephaestus-Class Frigates and 2 Vladivostok-Class Submarines - departed from Barcelona Harbor, heading southwest towards Gibraltar. With all of the 3,000+ standing combat-ready, the Flotilla was advancing for one clear destination: the Bay of Biscay, where the Federation Fleet stood before the coasts of the Valen Empire.

For the first time in its history, the Federal Eastern Union was in active military action upon Europe and the surrounding seas.
Atlantica
Atlantica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantica Wed May 07, 2014 11:37 am

//Good question, Valen.//
Atlantica
Atlantica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Wed May 07, 2014 11:44 am

//groth Moscow is destroyed//
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Wed May 07, 2014 12:28 pm

//I deleted my last post, as I thought I was invaded.//
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Wed May 07, 2014 12:29 pm

//I was going to say, that escalated quickly//
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum