Strategos Prime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rise of A New Era (MT)

+6
The Valen Empire
Grothbord
SSV Normandy SR-2
Dotaria
Topsail Empire
Atlantica
10 posters

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down

The Rise of A New Era (MT) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Rise of A New Era (MT)

Post by The Valen Empire Tue May 06, 2014 11:38 am

Lisbon, Lisboa, Iberia, Valen. 1101
"He is a fool...Get me a connection to New Shanghai. Tell them Dotaria has invaded Aragon. Prepare my soldiers to join the Union immediately. Our only hope is with them. Move the citizens into the city and keep them safe. Send a message to Klaus. I need his help if I'm going to survive. Hell, tell him Sicily is his if he'll help. Damn that fool. Just...Fuck it. Get me to Shanghai." he said, walking to his personal jet, speaking frustratedly and furious, fearful for his country. "I knew he would invade..."
The Valen Empire
The Valen Empire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Tue May 06, 2014 11:43 am

//I haven't invaded yet bro....//
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by The Valen Empire Tue May 06, 2014 11:45 am

//You said you had troops going into Spain?//
The Valen Empire
The Valen Empire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Tue May 06, 2014 11:47 am

//The Northern sea to get ready to invade if need be.//
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantica Tue May 06, 2014 11:51 am

1810 June 18th, 2017
Tokyo, Japan, Federal Eastern Union

Just as the conference was done, Imperator Akulov was able to see Oslo - the King of the Northern Federation - upon many screens in Tokyo, as international broadcasters broadcasted his speech throughout the Federal Eastern Union and the World. He noticed the power and boldness within his every syllable - just like how he had seen him in Afghanistan fifteen years ago, when he was injured by an IED on the road.

"The Viking Sword, eh?" Imperator Akulov said, glaring at the screen of Oslo. "Oslo, you have not seen the might of the Federal Eastern Union - we are not the old Atlantica you had left destroyed."

Then, instead of going straight back to New Shanghai, Imperator Akulov called for a speech before the crowd upon Shinjuku Square - the heart of Tokyo. There, before an entire division and several thousand civilians gathered upon the area, Imperator Akulov began his speech,

"Ladies and Gentlemen of the Federal Eastern Union and the World," Imperator Akulov said. "There had been several terrorist attacks upon the world recently - starting from the attacks on Hong Kong and London, two assassination attempts in Munich, and even a direct attack over Stockholm. La Revolucion - the world's menace - is behind this: they have dared to challenge the peace of the world, maintained ever since the massive war had ended.

"However, even in the midst of terror, a new war broke out: the Northern Federation is planning to invade our ally, the Valen Empire," Imperator Akulov said, while a map of Europe popped out from an electronic screen. "The Northern Federation, despite being in peaceful relations with the Federal Eastern Union, has also dared to challenge our ally through an invasion. Too much into their pride, they have defied the requests of the Valen Empire and attacked anyway - now they have raised their 'Viking Sword' against our ally.

"The Federal Eastern Union," Imperator Akulov shouted, "Will not stand again like an idiot before the world - we are not the old Atlantica. We are the powerful Federal Eastern Union, equipped with the most versatile weapons possible, and armed with the power of the people. We are the Federal Eastern Union - the only nation able to challenge the Northern Federation single-handedly."

The crowd erupted in a shout of urging - in different word forms, but all saying the same message: retaliation and demonstration. Imperator Akulov had to silence the crowd to continue.

"And, as Imperator of the Federal Eastern Union," Imperator Akulov said with such a commanding tone that everyone went silent. "I hereby demand the Northern Federation to withdraw its forces off the coasts of Spain - or else, they shall see the wrath of the Federal Eastern Union, before the bows of Genghis Khan!"
Atlantica
Atlantica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Tue May 06, 2014 1:41 pm

Oslo went back to Munich to see his friends and allies, the only leaders who were behind him in this, and asked them for guidance and help. If war broke out with the Union again, it would be bloodier than the previously fought war with them 3 years ago. They "bounced back", but the Union still felt the scars and old wounds of the previously fought war, and this time, if it came to it, Oslo would take the war to their home instead of having Federation homes raided. Oslo was itching for a fight, but he had to choose his battles wisely.

Never underestimate your enemy.

"Brothers, here's the situation," Oslo said, and explained himself to his friends. Once he was done, he asked for their word.

---

1st Lieutenant Oscar Hojar, with 27 of his operatives, saw a militant base in the middle of the Sahara that was filled with hundreds of La Revolucion terrorists. He called in a huge strike into the base, and the reply to his plea was 5 JDAMs landing around the area of the base, along with carpet bombs and a Daisy Cutter. He and his men them moved in and saw that there were still around 100 men in the base, outnumbering them around 4 to 1. They exchanged fire with the insurgents and quickly forced a retreat.

The Lieutenant and his men were clearing the base when they saw the La Revolucion leader caught under a metal beam trying to squirm out. He went for a gun but he was knocked out and beaten. He was then taken into custody and within 48 hours, the La Revolucion leader and the GNF forces that inserted into the area were back in friendly soil and the team who assaulted the enemy base took the La Revolucion leader to Stockholm, where he was put into an underground facility. 3 days afterwards, he was put on trial for war crimes before a tribune of Topsailian, Grothbordian, Federation, and, much to Oslo's displeasing allowance, Eastern judges.

The Federation found him guilty, and voted for themselves to burn the man alive.
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Tue May 06, 2014 2:13 pm

//DOT WHATS GOTTEN IN TO YOU? BURNING THE MAN ALIVE? SEEMS LIKE ONLY I WOULD DO THAT. Well, welcome to the dark side! *hands brochure*//
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria Tue May 06, 2014 2:27 pm

//I'm into this lol, It's what I'd do if I was thrust in this situation.//
Dotaria
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Tue May 06, 2014 4:05 pm

June 18th, 2017
RDU Airport, Topsailia

President Abrams had recovered from the gunshots, but he was still worse for wear. He had a large bandage around his stomach, and he no longer had a left leg. They had to amputate it three days earlier when the surgery to put his femur back together failed. Instead, he now sported the most modern prosthetic limb around, but still had a slight limp from the pain. The plane touched down and when he looked out of the window, he was shocked to see at least 9,000 civilians gathered on the runway. Security was very tight, there was a division of troops on the runway providing protection. When the plane came to a stop he walked out of the door and half jogged, half limped over to a secret service agent and grabbed the megaphone off of him, and walked towards the crowd.

"Citizens of Topsailia," he began, just now noticing that at least 20 TV cameras were pointed at him, "Over the last two weeks a group of jungle thugs has hurt this nation like no group has done before. They have killed thousands of Topsailians in the recent series of truck bombings. They killed hundreds more people in the attacks on London and Hong Kong, and killed thousands of people in the Stockholm Massacre. But every time they have succeeded in attacking us, the triple alliance of Topsail Empire, the Great Northern Federation, and the Federal Eastern Union, we have grown back, to be stronger than before. We have killed their leaders, and decimated their numbers. They can kill thousands more, they can destroy entire cities, but they can NEVER shake the determination of us, the determination to prosper. They can only determinate us in the destruction of them. Terrorists can never shake the resolve of this nation. And they can NEVER make this great nation of Topsailia fall. Long live Topsailia and the GNF!"

The crowd cheered as Abrams finished his speech. Abrams then dropped the megaphone, and walked hastily to his awaiting limo.
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Valen Empire Tue May 06, 2014 4:10 pm

//Interesting how you only say 'Long Live' the GNF and Topsailia...Missing out Valen and The Eastern Union...//
The Valen Empire
The Valen Empire

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Tue May 06, 2014 5:33 pm

The Valen Empire wrote://Interesting how you only say 'Long Live' the GNF and Topsailia...Missing out Valen and The Eastern Union...//
//You aren't my ally in any way shape or form, the GNF is my very close ally, and my people relatively don't like the FEU because of Atlantica's "abandonment" in the past RP war.//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Tue May 06, 2014 5:46 pm

Topsail Empire wrote:
//You aren't my ally in any way shape or form, the GNF is my very close ally, and my people relatively don't like the FEU because of Atlantica's "abandonment" in the past RP war.//
//And Grothbord...//
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by The Valen Empire Tue May 06, 2014 5:56 pm

//Still. It seems you will be siding with GNF based on this speech. And you also never mention Valen, even though you're supposed to be in there for my benefit as well...Perhaps I'm reading this out too much//
The Valen Empire
The Valen Empire

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Tue May 06, 2014 7:15 pm

Grothbord wrote:
//And Grothbord...//
//you are my other ally, but my populace doesn't like the idea of me being allied with an oppressive dictatorship where 12 year olds serve in the army... But governmentally we are rather close allies.//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Tue May 06, 2014 7:17 pm

The Valen Empire wrote://Still. It seems you will be siding with GNF based on this speech. And you also never mention Valen, even though you're supposed to be in there for my benefit as well...Perhaps I'm reading this out too much//
//If I don't side with the GNF I will die. He has me surrounded. And there are benefits with being his close ally, I don't have to pay to defend myself! But my army is still well trained and high-tech, it is just small. My air force and navy on the other hand rule the Atlantic and West Pacific, and my air force is about the same size as the GNF's, but I have a good amount of very high-tech planes.//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantica Tue May 06, 2014 7:21 pm

Topsail Empire wrote:
The Valen Empire wrote://Interesting how you only say 'Long Live' the GNF and Topsailia...Missing out Valen and The Eastern Union...//
My abandonment? YOU were the one who had abandoned me, when you have attacked our forces in the front (which is an actual historic monument, after the F.E.U. was established).
Atlantica
Atlantica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Tue May 06, 2014 7:22 pm

Atlantica wrote:
My abandonment? YOU were the one who had abandoned me, when you have attacked our forces in the front (which is an actual historic monument, after the F.E.U. was established).
//I put parenthesis around it for a reason. That is what my populace believes, that is not what actually happened.//
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Tue May 06, 2014 7:23 pm

//I'm guessing I should make my opening post here, correct?//
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=falling_stars

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire Tue May 06, 2014 7:27 pm

1600 EST June 18th, 2017
Bermuda, Topsailia

Williams Airfield on the Topsailian island of Bermuda began to bustle with activity. 4 C130-J cargo planes waited on the tar mat, and 125 troops loaded into each plane. Twenty minutes later these first planes took off, their destination is Northern France, to join the GNF forces there. Two hours later four more planes took off, and 1,000 troops were en route to France. Task Force A of the Atlantic Fleet left the port of Bermuda in which it had refueled, and headed straight towards the Bay of Biscay. Topsail Empire was prepared to help the GNF kick the terrorists out of Valen for good.
Topsail Empire
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantica Tue May 06, 2014 7:27 pm

//Probably.//
Atlantica
Atlantica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Tue May 06, 2014 7:59 pm

June 18, 2017
Moscow, (Soon to be) United Russian States

"This is the day my brothers! We will destroy the scum that rule our once great country. If these pig want to fight back we will fight to the last ma-" the man talking into the megaphone stopped as the back of his head exploded. A shot followed shortly followed then by a low distant rumble. It slowly grew as the echoes became shorter and the approaching beast gained on the men. A line of T-90A's emerged from the rubble of the old Russian capital building. The poorly equipped soldiers turned and started to run, groups of four to ten of them being blown to bits by the canister shells. Once the smoke cleared and the majority of the tanks stopped, the hatch on one of the tanks opened. A man emerged and brought a flag out with him. More hatches opened and the tank crews pulled themselves from the hatches of their iron beasts and sat, victory in their eyes and faces. They did it, the once great Russia was finally one again. The distant sounds of tank cannons and small arms fire echoed sa the sun fell of the old capital. They began to drink and cheered as jets flew over them. The anarchist scum was no more, in the morning they would officially become the URS.

June 19, 2017 0527
Chelyabinsk, URS

"Today is a glorious day for Russia, we have fought off the anarchists and reclaimed our motherland! Much to my sadness our capital of Moscow was destroyed beyond repair, so today I unveil our new capital to you! Chelyabinsk!" The crowd cheers wildly. They begin chanting, "IVAN IVAN IVAN IVAN IVAN!" Ivan was a skinn man who was told he looked a lot like the great Lenin of the First World War. Ivan Yugo Gertesky was the name give to him at birth. After seeing the collapse of the old empire he vowed to reform it. "I must thank our friend Akulov of the Federal Eastern Union for his help and support in this reunification. I am pleased to announce our alliance and the construction of a highway and rail system between our countries. One last thing. There have been rumors of war in the west an mass terrorist attacks, we are prepared to deal with this threat if it threatens us or our new ally. LONG LIVE THE MOTHERLAND!"

Last edited by Falling Stars on Tue May 06, 2014 9:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Tue May 06, 2014 8:03 pm

//Fuck. Now I need to be careful. Still I can always invade him ^_^//
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Tue May 06, 2014 8:07 pm

//I won't attack you unless I'm provoked//
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

Back to top Go down

Post by Grothbord Tue May 06, 2014 8:08 pm

//Ok.//
Grothbord
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by Falling Stars Tue May 06, 2014 8:12 pm

//and right now I feel provoked...//
Falling Stars
Falling Stars

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum