Re: Ibsenian Civil War

Post by Grothbord on Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:12 pm

//WHY DO YOU GET TO HAVE WAR ON THE GROUND//
Grothbord

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia on Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:14 pm

At the Titanium Line
Lt. General Johnson stood with his last 1,200 soldiers. He was tired, but resolute and obstinate. When Maxwell had ordered the forward attack, all had gone well. The Lorondians had rallied, and pushed the Carinians back out of the Line. Then the Carinians had overwhelmingly rallied and slaughtered the Lorondic soldiers. Both Maxwell and Bennett had fallen in the chaos, and Johnson now lead the soldiers. In command, he ordered a full retreat. They headed back to Lorond, to prepare for the incoming army.
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria on Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:07 pm

A Dotarian Vanguard, who S-HALO jumped into the atmosphere to be undetected, was standing on top of a 10 story building and was looking at one of the buildings this whole war was being fought over:

The Vernian Capitol.

Getting here wasn't easy at all, as a matter of fact, it was damn near impossible. Since the war started, the whole city was put on lockdown and curfew, so moving from place to place was a bitch. Looking at the building, he looked down and judged the distance he would fall if he were to jump down. He then looked at the object in his hand that was just like the thing that caused the Vernians and the Dotarians to be at each other's throats.

A bomb.

He backed up, prayed to the Titan and the Gods, and ran toward the edge. He jumped across the gap onto the roof of the building, and placed the bomb dead center of the roof. Securing it with adhesive, he stood a moment to admire his work, and then he armed the bomb. He pulled the detonator out of his jacket and synced it to the bomb, making sure both objects lit up with a green light that turned red after 3 seconds. The bomb was armed and ready to go.

He ran back the way he came, jumped back across, and looked at the building. He flipped it off as he walked further away out of the blast radius, and turned back to the building. The bomb was strong enough to cave in the whole roof, or at least most of it, so this message would be personal. They MIGHT suspect it was Dotaria, but by the time they figured out it was a singular bomb, he would be in the middle of the sea waiting for pick up.

"Aal hi ag ko ausul fah joriin hi krii," he said, then hit the detonator. After the bomb went off, he ran to the next roof top, grabbed his stealth armor, and ran away into the night.

An Ibsenian ship borrowed from Liza picked him up, and they flew to the Vengeance without a single word. No one knew about the mission except for Hunter, the Vanguard, and Jason. The Ibsenians thought it was a rescue mission for one of the Dotarian soldiers who was separated from their unit, and it would stay that way.
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fallen Jedi on Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:49 am

Icis Orbit
Dark Jedi Task Force
Emperor Sanji Masaki

After the incident that occurred in Neutral Space, Emperor Sanji had woken up to find that his own task force was being threatened with war!, as Emperor he had to fix this problem, instead of launching a full invasion of the planet, he had planned on deploying battalions to the surface, with one of them including himself and his Shadow Guard Protectors, Sanji felt that it was the fault of his youngest brother, but he suspected otherwise, either way, they were brothers, there was no use starting a Sibling Argument amongst one another, nor would it be good for each other as all three brothers had established a very firm Force Bond with one another, meaning that one could weaken the other, or empower them with strength that a force user would never be able to reach in their lifetime.

As the Task Force jumped out of hyperspace in front of Icis, they saw a sizeable Blockade of the planet, quite enough to repel a Ground Invasion, however since that was out of the option, Sanji picked to keep a distance between his fleet and the Blockade, that is if he wanted to avoid a bloody war that would cost millions of Clone Troopers, and by no doubt that he wanted to avoid this.

Sanji turned to Myaku who was sitting in his Commander's Chair "Can I trust that you won't cause chaos like before Myaku, before I take off planet side, I don't need an international crisis on my hands, aside from the shit load of paperwork that is going to be waiting for me back at Reserdan, I don't need anything else." Sanji said.

Myaku sighed, he knew that already many problems had just arisen, but he did not want to add to it any further, and there was no use arguing with his Older Brother, when it came to the Masaki Bloodline, an argument among Family Members would never end "Trust me Sanji, I have no intentions to cause anymore chaos, it gets extremely tedious when I have the Joint Chiefs on me, no wonder why I feel like just killing them all off." Myaku contemplated, as he stood next to Sanji, staring out into space to observe Icis and the Blockade.

The Fallen Jedi

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria on Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:08 am

//Deleted//

Last edited by Dotaria on Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia on Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:52 am

Vernia
Commander Charney looked at his window at the burning dome of the Vernian Capitol. This would not do. The Worthians and Mylians had engaged the first line of defenses outside the city last night. Morale was now at an all time low. This war needed to be turned around quickly, or else it would be a lost cause. Charney picked up his comm: "Hello, is this Commander Shtah of West Ibsenia? Vernia needs your help."
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria on Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:17 am

Commander Yeff Keriin was monitoring the bridge of his ship, Bii Dursul, He could see hundreds of tanks and thousands of infantry moving from the west to Vernia, quickly.

"Get me the Ryse on the comms, now!" He ordered his Communications Officer.

"Commander Keriin?" Hunter's voice said over the comms.

"Milord, I'm sending you something, in sector 3-4-5-6, 2-1-5-7," Keriin said, then pressed a few buttons on his holotable.

A pause was heard, then Hunter said, "Good job, Keriin. Tell your men they did fantastic work, and keep an eye on the situation. Let me know of any changes immediately, hooah?"

"Hooah milord," Keriin said, "Keriin out."
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia on Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:42 pm

Just Outside of Vernia
Major General Corral surveyed the situation. The Mylian army had just arrived to reinforce the Worthian army. The 6,000 man strong Worthians were veterans, while the 20,000 Mylians were greenies. Nonetheless, the first defenses they had encountered had only consisted of 1,000 or so Vernians. Corral believed Vernia only had about 8,000 men. This was good, because taking Vernia was going to be a long and hard task. It was also bad however. Where were the rest of the soldiers? and the tanks? The Worthians lacked any mobile weaponry because they had been shipped in. They had a few humvees, and that was it. The Mylians however, had brought near 200 tanks and other armor. Corral was contemplating a plan of attack when a staff sergeant rushed in with a report.
Corral scanned the report quickly. Huh? A force approaching from the west?
He looked up at the staff sergeant, "Who is approaching?"
The man replied, "We dont know sir, just that they are coming in fast, and number about 14,000, with about 50 armor."
Corral pounded his fist on the desk, "Where the hell did these men come from? Is it a surprise attack from the Vernians? Ah who the hell cares, prepare to defend against the incoming force."

Vernia
Commander Charney watched the Arric soldiers approach the Worthians. That would be quite a fight. But Vernia wouldnt be missing out on it. Charney looked into the square, where a 20,000 man army stood. Charney had intentionally made the first line of defenses weak, to deceive the Worthians. Charney stepped out to speak to the soldiers, "Division I and II of Vernia. Today we fight for our rights, our past, our PRIDE! Our once noble enemy, Arris, has risen again under democracy to come to our aid. We must ensure that they do not fall saving OUR hides! TO WAR!" The soldiers cheered, and Charney gave the command for them to march forward. Out of sidestreets, tanks began to roll down the main avenue. The Great Vernian March had begun

At Sea
Admiral Fane had consented to Maki's request, and let them leave the fleet to protect Lorond from the incoming Carinian army, now it was only a matter of if the Delta Fleet arrived in time.

Meanwhile, the rest of the Tri-fleet headed for Vernia, loaded with troop transports to load at the docks. They didnt expect much of a fight from the weakened Gold Fleet.

Orbiting Icis
Above Icis, Liza was frantic. The blockade was blockaded itself. The Republic fleet circled the blockade, and Liza looked down on the chaos occuring on Icis with distress. If the Republic fleet was gone, she could land and hope to defuse the situation. There were lives, and history being lost down there. The Dome of the damn capitol building was even bombed, and while she had no proof, she suspected Hunter was behind it. Liza was worried about Hunter. He used to be a kind man, but now all he seemed to care about was "revenge, and bloodlust." She hoped it was only because of the loss of his Knights, but she wasnt sure.
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria on Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:59 pm

Hunter was laying his fallen Knights to rest when an Ensign came in and whispered to Hunter, "Sir, we have a situation."

Hunter nodded, finished the ritual, and followed the Ensign to the bridge. "What's the situation?"

"Worthian and Mylian forces are being engaged by Western Ibsenians and Vernians on two fronts. They're outnumbered, outgunned, and outclassed. They're going to be slaughtered sir," the Ensign said, and moved to get the XO.

When the XO, a General, came forth, he explained to Hunter his options. They can either watch the slaughter at a safe distance in space, or they can attack the West Ibsenians since they weren't considered to be forces involved in the Civil War, only combatants coming to the aid of one side.

"Get Liza on the horn, and we'll ask her. Patch it through to me personally. I also want the Republic on the horn after Liza, hooah?"

"Hooah sir, patching through now."
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:08 pm

POSSIBLY TO BE RETIRED (ask Mr. Ibsenia)

Admin
Admin

http://strategos-prime.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia on Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:05 pm

Orbiting Icis
When Hunter's call was received, Liza pounced on the phone, "Those sneaking little fucking Vernians. Hunter, I am firing a full strike on the Arric soldiers, and then landing. This war is over, by executive order of Grand Admiral Liza Stark. I would like you and your soldiers by my side." Meanwhile, Dirk and Rick mobilized the Space Marines.

The Lorchant River
Lt. General Johnson watched the Carinians approach. He had arrived in Lorchant two days ago, fighting off the Carinians in the rearguard. He arrived home with only 200 brave soldiers. The Carinians had arrived at the River Lorchant, and then withdrawn to consolidate and prepare for the assault on the city. Sitting on the roof of a building, Johnson looked out over the destroyed plains, and the burning Titanium Line. He had been called to several meetings of commanders, but he cared not. Bumble all they wanted, there was no saving the city. They had only a meager 5,000 soldiers, which would fall shortly if the Carinians attacked. Luckily their bombing efforts were fruitless, as Lorondic guns shot down planes. Johnson looked to the sea, and wondered who could possibly aid them.
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire on Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:36 pm

Orbiting Icis

Admiral Walters contacts Liza Stark asking if the Topsail Forces, 2,500 men in total, can help in the invasion.
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria on Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:01 am

Hunter smiled slowly once the communications were over. Jason heard the conversation, and he also smiled.

"Shall I mobilize a strike force milord?"

Hunter nodded, "Aye, I want more boots on the ground than Liza if we can. Launch a FULL assault, no mercy. If she wants this war over, I'll end it for her."

Jason chuckled, "A great battle sir, shall you also take the field?"

"Aye, let me prepare."

After Hunter prayed and gathered his weapons, he went to the war room with the rest of his officers and laid the gameplan down. "Alright guys, we have around 2 million men here, and they're all going to Vernia except for around 500,000, which will be tasked to hit positions that Liza has mapped out. I EXPECT to see Vernia fall in, at most, 3 days. I'll lead the assault myself, while General Hermas will organize the 500,000. I want the skies over Vernia to be filled with our aircraft and shotpods. Let's create the one thing we LOVE to create:

"Chaos."

Hunter's shotpod landed on the outskirts of the city, and resistance in the area was quickly eradicated with no survivors. Looking up, he could see another group of reinforcements shooting down from the skies like a meteor shower, streaking across the clear blue Icis sky. Hunter smiled to himself that soon, the sky would be turned black with smoke.

Before coming, he told the Jedi that he would be landing on the planet, and that they were welcome to send all of their strength to join the party. He hadn't seen any of the Republic's ships come down yet, but he knew they would come soon enough. His main priority though, was the city before him.

He turned to his men, who were gathered around him. "Today gentlemen, we repay the Vernians for their betrayal in killing our Knights. They look upon you today and see that you are all the destructive force that you were born, bred, led, and trained to be. Let us avenge their deaths, and avenge the Dishonor against Dotaria! Fah Faal Gorah! Fah Dotaria!"

They invaded the city with all of their strength, shouting their hate to the enemy as armed citizens fired at them. This was going to be a GLORIOUS battle.
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire on Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:43 am

//2 MILLION MEN??????????????????????? MY LONGSWORD, A 48 KILOMETER LONG SHIP CAN CARRY 200,000 TROOPS!//
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia on Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:27 pm

// Dotaria i tged you//
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia on Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:25 pm

//I am going to close this down, so it will have a final conclusion.//

Orbiting Icis

Admiral Liza Stark listened as the report was repeated back to her, "With the arrival of Dotarian forces, the Arric and Worthian front was crushed. The slippery Mylians turned tail and ran. There was much confusion on whose side Semylin was on. The navy aided Vernia, but Mylian soldiers assisted Seaworth. On the Lorondic coast, the timely arrival of the of the Delta Fleet. Vernia has emerged victorious, but at quite a cost. The government is in shambles, and we have no leader. Thus, I, Grand Admiral Liza Stark will step forward and declare myself Consul of the United Republic of East Ibsenia. I will take steps to raise a Parliament, and find another Consul to serve by my side."
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantica on Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:27 pm

//And the Ibsenian Civil War ends... or does it?//
Atlantica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content