The Modern Tech War: The Pacific Rim Mk. 2

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Modern Tech War: The Pacific Rim Mk. 2

Post by Topsail Empire on Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:57 pm

//Dotaria, it is honestly impossible to capture that much land in a day. You are crushing me like I was never there.//
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria on Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:35 pm

//Do you have any idea of the purposes of the planes that were made by the Americans? The F-22 Raptor is a supersonic cruising stealth fighter and bomber, more than capable of destroying targets that far into the U.S., especially if the enemy isn't expecting it. You have to think on the situation you're in you have most of your military focused on one place which you aren't even supporting with aircraft like I was. You can't only think 3 dimensional in little aspects of war, you have to think 3 dimensional in every firefight, and every deployment, and supplement the strengths and weaknesses of your troops.

Were it me, I would have set defenses in place when your ally was having doubts about entering the war, and seeing your enemies offer terms to that ally. Granted, I didn't WANT to go to war with you, but I had to make a decision to stay in the game, and everyone around me was against you. Also, before I got too far into your territory, I would have used your stronger Special Forces operatives and your SEALS to launch an amphibious assault on either Canada, or to launch an assault at my home, since you were saying you had better naval strength, instead of trying to lobby for peace.

You also have to understand how America garrisons their troops. They don't put troops in the main cities, even though they should, and when they do, they don't spread them out over the whole city, as we feel secure in our allies that we won't be attacked. I guarantee you though, if Canada was threatening attacks we would have troops on the border in a heart beat.//
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria on Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:36 pm

Dotaria wrote://Do you have any idea of the purposes of the planes that were made by the Americans? The F-22 Raptor is a supersonic cruising stealth fighter and bomber, more than capable of destroying targets that far into the U.S., especially if the enemy isn't expecting it. You have to think on the situation you're in you have most of your military focused on one place which you aren't even supporting with aircraft like I was. You can't only think 3 dimensional in little aspects of war, you have to think 3 dimensional in every firefight, and every deployment, and supplement the strengths and weaknesses of your troops.

Were it me, I would have set defenses in place when your ally was having doubts about entering the war, and seeing your enemies offer terms to that ally. Granted, I didn't WANT to go to war with you, but I had to make a decision to stay in the game, and everyone around me was against you. Also, before I got too far into your territory, I would have used your stronger Special Forces operatives and your SEALS to launch an amphibious assault on either Canada, or to launch an assault at my home, since you were saying you had better naval strength, instead of trying to lobby for peace.

You also have to understand how America garrisons their troops. They don't put troops in the main cities, even though they should, and when they do, they don't spread them out over the whole city, as we feel secure in our allies that we won't be attacked. I guarantee you though, if Canada was threatening attacks we would have troops on the border in a heart beat.//

//Plus, I added that there were resistance pockets all over the north, so you could have harassed my supply lines leaving me to only move supplies by air. Granted, I would still be supplied, I would have my momentum slowed. You need to think like a battle commander if you are going to engage in a major war.//
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Hockesin on Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:03 pm

Samara, Western Russia
March 16th 1300

As the bruised and battered Task Force of General Brewer fought for control of Ulaanbaatar, a massive coalition force comprised of East Ibsenian, Grothbordian, and Hockesin troops has been gathering over the past 10 days at Samara and Kazan, turning the countryside of the two cities into military districts. 600,000 Grothbordians, 1.2 million Hockesin troops, and 800,000 East Ibsenians , with 3,500 light and heavy armor units, 1,700 artillery, and 2,800 aircraft have gathered in an offensive force that will relieve General Brewer and hopefully push for an end to the war, as Caliwestia attacks from the east. A full draft has been initiated, production has been stepped up, all in preparation for a large-front war.
Hockesin

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire on Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:10 pm

Beijing, Atlantica
1350 March 17th

As part of the troops Shuttle program, 9,000 Topsailian troops had landed so far in Beijing, with the final shipment of 1,000 arriving now. These troops filed off the shuttle, and joined the other troops who had assembled on the tarmac. Topsail Empire now had a full division there to help Atlantica. But their mission was not to help, it was to hurt their once-allies. The troops were shipped to the front, where they immediately fired on their once-allies. The Atlantian troops fell, not knowing what hit them.

The Topsail soldiers then ran over to the Allied side, and began fighting with their new allies.
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria on Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:06 pm

The Topsailians surrender on 16 March, and a treaty is signed 2 days later:

The Peace Treaty

Topsail gives:
1) Secede New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Cuba, Hispanola, and Jamaca to the GNF
2) Secede Mexican Territories, and parts of the Western Border to the Caliwestans
4) Provide support for the war in the Pacific for the Allied side
5) Pay for damages the GNF and the Caliwestians sustained
5) Provide naval ships to the Federation navy, and provide any naval assistance the Federation may require

In return for:
1) Withdraw of Federation forces from the rest of the country
2) Federation protection
3) Will not attack the Caliwestians or the GNF
4) Sovereignty
5) Uphold of past contract of Mutual Protection in a more active role as long as the Topsailians don't declare outright war on any countries that the GNF doesn't give them a "go ahead" for
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria on Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:14 pm

Off the coast of Iceland, North Sea
0500 UTC-1, 19 March

Two Carrier fleets, Code named Punisher and Reaper, were under the command of General Jorn Varzov. //Only Army ranks are used in the military.// Receiving orders from the King, he was ordered to launch an attack. One that would make the new rising Viking Empire regain an ancient province it once had.

Iceland.

At precisely 0500 local time, he launched his fighters toward Iceland and hit the Reykjavik Area and the city of Isafjordur, crippling the entire population for the coming assault. Next, 5 Infantry Divisions, 2 battalions of Jegertrupp, 2 Airborne Divisions, and an Armored Divison moved into the area, taking the country of Iceland by 1700 local time. A new province was added to the GNF, and war was declared between Kexamus and the GNF.
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia on Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:38 pm

East Ibsenia surrenders to the sovereignty of the Russian Empire, and willfully integrates into the nation of Hockesin.
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire on Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:16 pm

March 18-28 2014

With the war over, and with Dotarian support, Topsail Empire decides to make up for territory lost. They seize the Yucatan Peninsula, leaving the rest of Mexico and Central America to Caliwestia, and annex Venezuela. A Topsail fleet is sighted heading across the Atlantic to Africa, and they land and claim land in Eastern Africa. Columbia is annexed, as is Ecuador, Guyana, French Guinea, and Suriname.

Last edited by Topsail Empire on Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hockesin on Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:31 pm

\\WOAH THERE. Fiji, Dotaria, what do you think of this?//
Hockesin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hockesin on Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:33 pm

\\Also, the white territory is not empty. Its other nations. //
Hockesin

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire on Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:50 pm

Hockesin wrote:\\Also, the white territory is not empty. Its other nations. //
//I know. Columbia, Venezuela, Suriname, French Guinea, Guyana, part of Mexico, Ecuador, and some countries in West Africa. (Senegal, Mauritius, etc.)//
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria on Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:04 pm

//I think that is too quick. Also, the Yucatan is reserved for Fiji, as you have lost rights to the rest of the North American continent aside from any islands that you may or may invade or annex. You're expanding too quickly, and you also have to consider that your people are very demoralized because of my invasion.//
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by SSV Normandy SR-2 on Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:16 pm

//My Apologies in advance but due to the size of the map it wouldn't allow me to transfer the map changes over to the site//

Sanctum, Australia
President Bradley Middleton

With the world going to hell Middleton took action to annex and gain control of the islands to the north (New Guinea, East Timor, Indonesia, Malaysia, Sumatra and the southern most point for Thailand). Multiple fleet nine in total steamed to the islands and the Alliance quickly gained control bringing their territory right to the atlantican borders.

Middleton sat in the war room looking at the world map showing the islands color highlighted in a dark blue and he smiled.

"we have secured our borders, Sir'

"excellent, the reports coming in are horrific....bombings on civilians and invasions in to countries that they once called allies"

the secretary of defense spoke "Mr. President, I insist that we take action against the aggressors"

"look we haven't been attack and i'm not going to launch full scale war if we don't have to....once our territory is in danger then I will sign the orders"

"But Sir....."

"enough, Walker" said middleton cutting the SoD short.

Sumatra Western Coast
7th Marine battalion 1st Armor Regiment
Gunnery Sergeant Kyle Swanson

Swanson looked over at the vast blue-green ocean and Alliance ships dotted the horizon. it was a mad scramble to get command tents up and a perimeter made, there were patrols already in effect and massive 80mm mobile artillery guns sat on the beach.

a young private ran up to him and snapped into a salute.

"Sarg, everything is running smooth"
SSV Normandy SR-2
Minister of Intelligence

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria on Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:22 pm

//Good! We have another player in this, so whose side shall he join? If he joins Atlantica, the power shift will be equal, but if he joins the Allies, then the war will be a no brainer. Shall he end it quick, or shall he draw it out? Only time will tell.....//
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by SSV Normandy SR-2 on Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:33 pm

//Lol, I'll remain neutral until im attacked//
SSV Normandy SR-2
Minister of Intelligence

Back to top Go down

Post by Hockesin on Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:35 pm

\\Well, that means Atlantica is screwed. No one is attacking you.//
Hockesin

Back to top Go down

Post by SSV Normandy SR-2 on Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:41 pm

//We shall see, and Hock do you have Google Chrome? if ya do is it free to download??//
SSV Normandy SR-2
Minister of Intelligence

Back to top Go down

Post by Hockesin on Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:44 pm

\\Wait what does that have to do with the RP?//
Hockesin

Back to top Go down

Post by SSV Normandy SR-2 on Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:46 pm

//it don't just an unrelated question//
SSV Normandy SR-2
Minister of Intelligence

Back to top Go down

Post by Hockesin on Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:46 pm

\\That's what the RMB is for....//
Hockesin

Back to top Go down

Post by SSV Normandy SR-2 on Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:04 pm

//ik//
SSV Normandy SR-2
Minister of Intelligence

Back to top Go down

Post by Hockesin on Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:11 pm

Europe
March 17th

In exchange for continued GNF support in the war against Atlantica, Hockesin has generously bequeathed the British Isles upon the GNF, who gratefully accepted Federation rule. A grand ceremony was held in London to celebrate the occasion, where King Arec of Hockesin signed the contract.
Hockesin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria on Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:44 pm

London, England
17 March

King Oslo signed the contract with King Arec and the Russians, officially taking the British Isles under Federation rule. They shook hands, posed for a camera, and popped champaign to celebrate. They sat together, and talked like old friends. Then, they walked away together to discuss matters of import. King Arec started it off.

"What are your plans after the war?"

//Epic Foreshadowing for the EU ehh?//

Battle Fleet Punishment, Off the coast of the Southern British Isles
0700 UTC 0, 21 March

The biggest fleet ever assembled by the GNF, taking all of the American made ships under GNF control, was anchored 5 miles out from Brighton in the southern part of England. They then set sail for the Panama Canal, and beyond to the Pacific Ocean. It would take a while, but they are moving to support El Fiji Grande.
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire on Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:50 pm

Dotaria wrote://I think that is too quick. Also, the Yucatan is reserved for Fiji, as you have lost rights to the rest of the North American continent aside from any islands that you may or may invade or annex. You're expanding too quickly, and you also have to consider that your people are very demoralized because of my invasion.//
//all the more reason for my people to leave my country and get away from you and Caliwestia.
I will ask Fiji if I can have the Yucatan for the rights to
1: use my moon outpost
2: the right to produce the F-36 and F-39 6th generation fighters//
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top