The Strategos Prime Civil War

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Strategos Prime Civil War

Post by East Ibsenia on Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:40 pm

//I am so confused, I thought Normandy was an enemy nation?//

East Ibsenia answer the call of Dotaria, feeling betrayed by SPIA and the Atlanticans. The LongSword Valor, along with its admiral, Dirk Lyken, arrived on Requiem. He has assembled a fleet, and named it "Frost Fleet. It consists of:
1 LongSword Valor
4 SwortSword Destroyers
40 Halberd Corvettes
20 Ashen Class Destroyers
120 Raptor Class Frigates
3,000 Razor Class Gunships
150,000 Drone Fighters
5,000 Eagle Class Fighters.
The troop count on board has been withheld.
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria on Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:46 pm

Dirk landed on the Citadel's roof in a shuttle, and walked to Hunter who was waiting on the roof too.

"Hunter Mathias?" the man asked.

"Aye, son of Hector Mathias and Ryse of the Confederacy. Your name?"

"Dirk Lyken, of Ibsenia," he replied.

Hunter nodded, "Are you their new leader?"
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia on Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:52 pm

Dirk landed on Requiem in a Razor Class Gunship, and went to his room in the Capitol. Dirk was a quiet man, and spent a lot of his time alone. He left his room to go watch the government meeting to discuss plans. he sat in the back with his feet kicked up on a chair. Suddenly, a Dotarian soldier walked over, grabbed his chair, and removed it from under his feet. The Soldier then walked away snickering to his comrades. Dirk, got up, calmly walked over to the soldier, and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Yeah little man, Whatcha wa-Oof!"

Dirk swung, and knocked the soldier right out. He then turned to the other Soldiers and said "I am an Admiral of East Ibsenia. You will treat with me respect. Do you understand that?"

Most of the soldiers nodded their head in compliance, but one troublemaker snorted back at him.

"Oh, I am sorry. Did I say something funny?"

"Heh. Yeah you did little man. You think we Dotarians will listen to you? Funny."

"Drop and give me 20."

"What?"

"DROP AND GIVE ME 20!" Dirk screamed, a vein in his forehead bulging. By now, everything in the room had stopped, and everyone was watching.

"You dont give me orders!"

"The Hell i do!" As Dirk said this, he stepped forward, and pinned the Dotarian against the wall. "You listen and you listen good, I am an Admiral, I am an Ibsenian. If you cant respect that, we will have problems."

The Dotarian nodded, fear in his eyes. Dirk dropped him and walked off, back to his room.
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria on Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:54 pm

//Hey, my people don't treat Humans like that.... Especially when they are of authority...//
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia on Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:54 pm

Dirk responded- "No. I am not. I am the Admiral of Offense. Liza Stark, the new Grand Admiral is busy with reconstructing the government. I have come to represent Ibsenia, because none of our chicken-liver delegates would."
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia on Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:55 pm

//Oh sorry. You said they were racist?//
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria on Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:11 pm

Hunter chuckled, already liking the Human. "Come, let's get out of the cold."

They walked into the living room area of Hunter's Palace Floor, and Hunter poured the man some wine. "Thank you," Dirk said.

"I will warn you, many of my people are racist. They don't like outsiders, because of our Enslavement, but we're learning to temper our hatred. As an advisement, I wouldn't try acting like you're better than anybody, even though you may be. Just avoid conflict entirely, and if they call you a pussy or something tell them that their Ryse told you to conduct yourself as such. They should leave you alone, or if they don't, request the help of a Knight," Hunter explained, drinking his wine.

Dirk took a sip of the wine, a fruity vintage. "Sounds good, when do we start?"

"As soon as the Topsailians make it, we'll move to a new chamber we've opened up," Hunter replied with a sigh.

"I know, they'd be late to their own damn funeral," the admiral chuckled, and he received a good laugh from Hunter with the joke.
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by SSV Normandy SR-2 on Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:29 pm

Back in Ibsenia

Fade exited a civilian shuttle in a Systems Alliance Naval Officer uniform walking the streets of the city was so easy even after Jorn failed with his take over attempt.

"I have to go to my weapons stash in the city"

he walk casually to a run down apartment building in the middle of the city. he continued into an apartment and opened a trap door that lead to a crawl space grabbing two Alliance made weapons another M-34 Sniper rifle and an M-44 assassins pistol, he hit a couple buttons and the weapons systems folded. he closed the trap door and walked out of the building heading towards the closest military base not even a mile down the road, he looked for a sniper hide and found a great spot on a four story building. he quickly rushed up the stairs and set up the rifle overlooking the military base, he scanned the personnel his crosshairs landed on a Fleet Admiral he grinned doping the scope taking the wind in to account.

"I got you Admiral"

He squeezed the trigger and the gun exhaled a muffled cough as the bullet left the muzzle hitting true to the assassins aim, the large caliber round damn near took the Admirals head clear off. he crawled backwards slowly and placed an Atlantican military patch by the rifle and left the scene with out a trace as silently as he arrived.

Admiral Lee Hayes

Lee sat at an oak desk reading reports flying in and thought to himself about what was going on the evidence that Jorn saying that the Alliance was in control of the attack on Ibsenia was unsettling. though he never denied to Hunter that there was Alliance presents in the country and now some mysterious assassin using Alliance gear for actions against Strategos Prime.

"What's on your mind,Darling" said Autumn sitting next to him taking his hand

"This whole situation is FUBAR" he replied

she sat there silently and nodded then kissed him on the forehead
SSV Normandy SR-2
Minister of Intelligence

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire on Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:21 pm

The Topsail frigate TESF Warrior jumped out of FTL near Requiem, carrying it's precious cargo, President Andrew Williams.
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria on Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:26 pm

Hunter shook hands with President Williams, then led them to the new chambers that would run their new confederacy. A blank document laid on the table in the center of the room, and Hunter addressed the men walking with him.

"Gentlemen, we've been betrayed by the very country that brought us in this Coalition. Dotaria wants no part of it anymore, and she asks her allies to join her in creating a new coalition, a confederacy for democracy and peace," Hunter said.
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia on Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:51 pm

Dirk, always a proactive kind of man, leans forward and signs the document. Ibsenia has officially seceded from the Coalition.

"There you go Hunter. You have your first ally. Now, working out government would be great and all, but i think we have a war to fight first. There is no way they will let us leave peacefully."
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by East Ibsenia on Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:55 pm

BACK AT IBSENIA:

Liza Stark wrote out a furious telegram to Dirk, Hunter, and Andrew.

"THIS IS THE LAST STRAW. Today, during his promotion ceremony Admiral Mormony was shot in the shoulder. He would have been shot directly in the head if not for him bowing to the Delegates at the last moment. When we found the gun used, it was an Alliance Rifle with an Atlantican Patch. I will not stand for this, East Ibsenia has officially declared war against Strategos Prime. "
East Ibsenia
SPDF Vice Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria on Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:05 pm

East Ibsenia wrote:Dirk, always a proactive kind of man, leans forward and signs the document. Ibsenia has officially seceded from the Coalition.

"There you go Hunter. You have your first ally. Now, working out government would be great and all, but i think we have a war to fight first. There is no way they will let us leave peacefully."
"I know that, and preparations will be made. We can't, however, invade Atlantican space, for we have the Systems Alliance to worry about. We have to restore Admiral Hayes's leadership in the Alliance before we invade the Atlanticans," Hunter replied, then turned to President Andrew.
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Hockesin on Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:22 pm

"Hockesin has remained neutral since the beginning of this conflict, and will remain neutral till the end as long as no one disturbs our border." King Arec proclaimed over national television. "I will not sacrifice our sons and daughter over conflicts in ideology that are the root of problems in other nations. We are peaceful and self-sufficient. We joined Strategos Prime to protect ourselves from outside threats, not save it from inside threats."
Hockesin

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire on Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:47 pm

Dotaria wrote:Hunter shook hands with President Williams, then led them to the new chambers that would run their new confederacy. A blank document laid on the table in the center of the room, and Hunter addressed the men walking with him.

"Gentlemen, we've been betrayed by the very country that brought us in this Coalition. Dotaria wants no part of it anymore, and she asks her allies to join her in creating a new coalition, a confederacy for democracy and peace," Hunter said.
President Andrew Williams signs the document, realizing while he signs that he is deciding the fates of millions of Topsailian lives, for if they lose the coming conflict it means the end for Topsail Empire.
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by SSV Normandy SR-2 on Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:55 pm

Fade was on another civilian shuttle heading back to Atlantican space and was thinking of a new target to make this war interesting. He hacked Atlantican military records with out tripping any alarms enter a fake name and rank in for himself. He sat in the shuttle in a Atlantican military uniform marked with a captain rank and an Ibsenian military patch he ripped off a solider before he left.

"I'll figure my plan as I go"

he landed in the nexus with his weapons already in hand and he again walked casually in the streets to the military square he climbed a fire escape of a four story building and set up the square was 500 yrds away with no gusts in wind. He went prone and doped the scope for 500yards noticing a High Admiral walking with his secretary.

Fade's sinister grin returned and he whispered "fresh target"

he lined up on the Admiral right between the eyes he squeezed the trigger and the bullet was away he quickly repositioned scoped in on the young woman secretary, he again squeezed the trigger and sent another bullet down range and he looked back at the admiral just as the bullet made contact with his shortly after the young woman fell dead next to the officer. Fade crawled back and placed the Ibsenian patch next to the System Alliance M-34 Sniper rifle disappearing into the mid day Atlantican rush.

Admiral Lee Hayes

Lee looked out the window at the Dotarian everyday life hoping that his government wasn't beyond repair after the coup. He turned and walked out of the private quarters with Liara on his his heels.

"Dad, where are you doing"

"I'm going for a walk ,Little Wing" he replied

"I'm coming with you"

Lee nodded and continued outside into the early evening air taking in the sights, Liara held him are tight around the massive Dotarians.
SSV Normandy SR-2
Minister of Intelligence

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria on Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:16 am

Hunter signed the paper, folded it, sealed it with wax, and put his seal in it, the Dotarian Dovahklov (Dragonhead). "There is no turning back brothers, we're in this to the death. I now officially proclaim us the Confederate Nations of Strategos Prime."

The men nodded, and followed Hunter outside to the Ryse's Perch, a balcony that Hunter uses to address the populace in the Citadel.

"Friends, brothers, sisters, hear me today!" Hunter said, in a deep voice that got everyone's attention in the building, "We have officially broken away from the Coalition!"

A roar of approval answered Hunter and his allies, who raised their fists with the people below the balcony in defiance.

Last edited by Dotaria on Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria on Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:25 am

Janik walked with them, being the guard for the President. He was quiet, being used to his liege going for quiet walks on the top of the Citadel. It was cold, being winter in Londinium, so he made sure that the Humans had furs to keep them warm. Liara took to liking the Dotarian, and often liked talking to him.

"How many wars have you been in, good sir?" she asked, walking with her father.

"Many little one, ever since the Uprising, I've served in every war the Confederacy engaged in," he answered.

"How old are you? The Uprising was 1400 years ago!"

Janik chuckled, "I was 53 when the Uprising started. Being a Vanguard, it's nearly impossible to die."

"That must be awesome, being immortal," the girl said.

"It's not what it's all cracked out to be. It gets boring after a while if there isn't a war to fight. I'll admit, I wished the enemies I faced would kill me, so I can spend eternity with the Titan, but I live to serve my people," Janik said.
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by SSV Normandy SR-2 on Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:40 am

SSV Conviction, Alliance space

Commander Alphonse Elric stood on the bridge of the Conviction looking out in the void of space thinking how Admiral Hayes was basically chased out of Armali and currently in Dotarian territory not to mention this assassin carving a bloody path in strategos prime with Alliance weapons and no regard towards innocent lives.

Admiral Lee Hayes

Lee chuckled at Liara questions she was just like her mother when she was 18 so curious. He looked around the city and its citizens.

"Honey don't bother Janik with to many questions"

SSV Normandy SR-2
Minister of Intelligence

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria on Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:52 am

"It's alright sir, it's rare to get to talk to someone so young in the Citadel. Last time for me was 70 years ago," Janik said, and Liara stuck her tongue out at her father in response.

Admiral Hayes laughed for the first time in a while. The stress of losing his country took it's toll on the man, making him look older than he was. Janik felt accomplished at the fact, but it was quickly dashed when another Kingsguard walked up to them.

"Ryse laan wah koraav Priivu'um, Janik," the man said.

"Nox hi Corvo, Zu'u fen gesaag mok," Janik replied to the guard. //He said the guard's name, Corvo// He then turned to Lee, "The Ryse wishes to see us Mr. President. Follow us."

They inside and Liara was forced by her father to stay behind. They then walked into the Dotarian War Room, where Topsailian, Ibsenian, and Dotarian Generals were surrounding a table, with a holographic map of the galaxy pulled up.

"Since the Atlanticans are on our borders, we'll have to focus most of our soldiers on the front lines here," Hunter said, addressing the assembly around him, "I'll have Bors lead a Battle Group in Topsailian space, and Jason lead another in Ibsenian. Once word reaches the Atlanticans that we're seceding, they will undoubtedly cut us off from Ibsenian space, so timing is crucial. Ahh, Lee! Grab a glass of wine."
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by SSV Normandy SR-2 on Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:08 am

Lee grabs a glass and studying the galaxy map closely, walking up besides Hunter. He thought about speaking and Liara stood outside the open door and listened to the meeting.

"Gentlemen, I understand that you must secure you own territories and I only have one fleet under my command but what about the Alliance....besides my leadership of the Alliance I want Fade and this General that took the Alliance from me"
SSV Normandy SR-2
Minister of Intelligence

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotaria on Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:47 am

"That is our second priority, right after securing our territories," Hunter said, manipulating the map, "We cannot continue fighting if we have nowhere to fight from. We will move to take back the Alliance space, so that Admiral Lee here can bring the Alliance military back under his control. They should be able to bolster our forces once he does, and provide fresh troops for the true front lines."

"What about the men responsible?" Admiral Hayes asked.

"That is a tricky matter," Hunter said, sighing because he wanted the bastards almost as much as Lee. "I'd have a group track them down, but unless we can get them along the way of our main mission, there isn't much we can do. I want vengeance more than anyone here, besides Admiral Hayes, but duty comes first lads. If we get word of their whereabouts, I want to know immediately, with Admiral Hayes being notified too."

The Admiral wasn't pleased, but he could see where Hunter was coming from. He understood how the Dotarians were, and they weren't exactly wrong in putting the mission first, but it pissed him off nonetheless.
Dotaria
SPDF Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire on Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:13 am

Andrew Williams studied the map closely.

"I have an idea," he said quietly.
After no one heard him he yelled, "I have an idea!" and everyone in the room looked at him
"okay," he began, "nobody has any vessels or ship tracking devices in the core, right?"
Everyone nodded.
"So, in theory we could hide an entire battlegroup there, correct?
everyone nodded again
"Now, all we have to do then is to try to engage the Atlantian fleet while they are heading to Icis. Most likely they will take the short route there, which is on the edge of the core. Basically, we ambush the fleet. Now, this will not be a walk in the park, as the large amount if anti-matter in the core means that FTL Drives become unreliable, but the reward is greater than the risk. Thoughts Anyone?"
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by SSV Normandy SR-2 on Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:05 am

Lee looked a president Williams and shook his head at his proposal.

"The galactic core it filled with black holes and exploding suns...the chances of survival in n there is slim to none" Lee said

he walked closer to the galaxy map and lifted his left arm as omni-tool appeared instantly Syncing to the map computer. He hit a some buttons and the map zoomed in to the core, showing demolished ships and the hell that was there.

"This is why I had shut down the Omega-4 Mass Relay, I had a comm buoy put in the core so if someone was stranded a rescue mission could be launched...but there is no way that you would survive putting ships in the core"
SSV Normandy SR-2
Minister of Intelligence

Back to top Go down

Post by Topsail Empire on Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:14 am

"Now, the core edge is not at all as chaotic as you say, in fact you refer to the deep core, where stars lie only 1/100 of a light year apart. But on the Edge of the core, the conditions are relatively the same as they are outside of the core, as the stars are over 3,000 light years from the massive black hole in the center."
Topsail Empire
Vice Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum